10-30-2010, 02:11 PM
Fuck you.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-30-2010, 02:28 PM
http://nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/bill-duke.jpg

U mad

angry!
10-31-2010, 07:40 AM
lynch hasnt been on the mark since mulholland drive!!!!!!!!

hes still a film god, but i think hes bored with it!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna see a studio grow a pair, and get lynch a big budget blockbuster...

i saw tim burtons alice in wonderland, it was embarrassing bad...

lynch wouldve flipped that into classic cinema given the same push!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas hate, but DUNE was NEXT...

hollywood still biting this dude all day...

instead of biting his style, hire it!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-31-2010, 07:56 AM
preach it son

im not trying to see a film whos only intention for 3 hours is not to make sense. And i like Lynch. But fuck this shit. The scene where the russian neighbour comes to visit and a coffee was ok, thats about it.

These films have their place, and I know what Lynch is trying to do, but this should be a side project type film.

Lynchs fuckachrisms work best/are most powerful when limited within a more normal scenario, like Twin Peaks or Mulhollond. Thats when his shit registers hardest.

Inland was just a mess, it was like vomit in film medium, like he had this idea but he just puked the whole thing out and let it sit there, in a heap. and then people call it art. Im sure it is art. But i think im in the mood to watch 3 hours of this movie pretty much never. I'd rather just go re watch 3 hours of twin peaks again.

angry!
10-31-2010, 08:07 AM
yo ghost...

you need to peep a lynch doc that was filmed during the creation of INLAND EMPIRE...

i got put on to it, after i shit on INLAND the feature...

this nigga lynch, is getting sidetracked, with industrial photography, and he shooting frame after frame, just to shoot it...

his instincts put him on another level, but that doc... shows david lynch goin through the motions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smoke cig, take photo, film laura, repeat... thats how this fuck was livin!!!!!!!!!

maybe a TV show would reinvigorate him, twin peaks was that deal...

you telling me lynch couldnt pull a turd from his ass and win on CBS/ABC/HBO/SHOWTIME!?!?!?!?!!?!

ambient noise + dream like visuals + broad interpretation + visual pleasure = why lynch a don...

INLAND EMPIRE was wack in all categories...

go peep lost highway rerelease if you havent, that was dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oDoUoSoKo
10-31-2010, 08:14 AM
Fuck you.
co sign