PDA

View Full Version : ReaZon - The Real (FEED NEEDED)

BLACK BART SIMPSON
10-31-2010, 08:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z35C9BN46X8

drop your feedback CONSTRUCTIVE criticism welcomed. also this isnt the final mixed version. . . mine should be up soon.

cutn' heads
10-31-2010, 09:06 PM
im not gonna lie, i fucking hated it. i assume that peple who like this brand of hip hop would enjoy it. i also dont believe anything that kid said. i bet he doesnt have an aston martin with louie vuton interior... im just saying...

BLACK BART SIMPSON
10-31-2010, 09:26 PM
ew lol his pops is an OG in da bronx . . .

but here goes my track http://www.zshare.net/audio/822043750416ec00/ gotta anudda uploadin now too

SKAMPOE
10-31-2010, 09:51 PM
that video is waaakness all around
y ya need to sound like the next man is beyond meh....

beat sucks cuz its sounds like the rest of the garboe out now

Killbot
it was good to actually hear u on a track
the mix n master of it was on point

u verse n the flow was on point
BUT
u aint bout that and stop bitin niggaz flow kiiid DAYYUM

BLACK BART SIMPSON
11-01-2010, 05:48 AM
that video is waaakness all around
y ya need to sound like the next man is beyond meh....

beat sucks cuz its sounds like the rest of the garboe out now

Killbot
it was good to actually hear u on a track
the mix n master of it was on point

u verse n the flow was on point
BUT
u aint bout that and stop bitin niggaz flow kiiid DAYYUM

after sum listens that verse wasnt the best way to come out he has better ish. . .but thanks for the feed . . but im confused who do i sound like im biting off of ? cuz if it sounds like it it wasn't intentional nd i been bout dat life niggah shiiiit we got official kings and eastside bloods out here deep . . jux was caught yesterday matter of fact.

cutn' heads
11-01-2010, 06:13 AM
i dont think you're gonna get much love for this here just off the style of music. you had some decent lines but i dont find that style interesting at all...

SKAMPOE
11-01-2010, 07:16 AM
shit was a drake n weezie knock off verse....

i mean we rock to this style too but we get at it on sum raw lyrical shit neve straying away from whut we iz...

Lp_JSMsq068

BLACK BART SIMPSON
11-01-2010, 01:33 PM
i can't stand wayne and i sounded NOTHING like drake. . and the dayuumm part was the only thing wayne-like . .

but yea stay tuned i just wanted yall to peep the audio . . i got alot of better ish more lyrical good concepts etc that i KNOW people on the corp would be feeling ALOT more . . ish i wrote over zero's beats and some of mine . . thanks for the feed tho skamp much appreciated !

SKAMPOE
11-01-2010, 02:15 PM
PEACE HOMIE, its all about elevating together NOHOMO

BLACK BART SIMPSON
11-01-2010, 04:00 PM
PEACE HOMIE, its all about elevating together NOHOMO

word 2 dat