PDA

View Full Version : Israeli settlers set olive groves ablaze

iniquity
11-02-2010, 08:43 AM
FSrhQG4HIfY

and they're the victims?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-02-2010, 09:38 AM
what would happen to american settlers if any american settlers set america ablaze? i don't want that to happen, i just want to know. ex-brits invaded that land of america, should everyone, non natives, be kicked out of america and fuck off back to where they come from. that would include jews and christians and muslims alike.

Dokuro
11-02-2010, 04:50 PM
i'm pretty sure thats tantamount to genocide when you attack some ones food source

like the romans did to the Celts

or America to the natives

its a violation of human rights

and were just going to ignore it again

HANZO
11-02-2010, 05:58 PM
and.... nobody cares.

thats the problem all this is seen as ok by the western nations. when someone stands up and speaks up against it they automatically become a radical islamist. as long as the Israeli settlements continue there will be no peace.

Israel is a rogue violent state and is probably the biggest obstacle for any sort of general peace to in the middle east.

Dokuro
11-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Death to Isreal

netscape check two
11-02-2010, 06:15 PM
I was glad to see iniquity finally had a thread that wasn't about Israel. Oh, my bad.

Nick Fury
11-03-2010, 12:25 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/suelto/israelifacebookblindfold.jpg

MrDiamondFDC
11-03-2010, 03:22 AM
what would happen to american settlers if any american settlers set america ablaze? i don't want that to happen, i just want to know. ex-brits invaded that land of america, should everyone, non natives, be kicked out of america and fuck off back to where they come from. that would include jews and christians and muslims alike.

I'd do my part in destroying everything i could.

MrDiamondFDC
11-04-2010, 03:17 AM
I'll care when people start caring about the despicable suicide bombs.

Nick Fury
11-04-2010, 10:23 PM
I'll care when people start caring about the despicable suicide bombs.

and whats the cause for the suicide bombing ?

Iron Ninja
11-13-2010, 07:57 PM
I was in Jerusalem last week - first time there. Getting in and out of that place ended up being pretty much the most degrading experience I've had. I'm not even an arab.

I expected alot of americanisms from the jewish side of the population, but if anything it's a european outpost in the middle east, and it's just as rude, condescending and as racist society as such.

I stayed in a hostel run by an arab family and everyone their was really nice.

Just a shame about the army and scrutiny from security everywhere. Cool place to visit, but I'm glad I live in Australia.