PDA

View Full Version : T-ribe vs Phenix (Votes Needed)

Visionz
10-14-2005, 03:06 AM
Comp votes only, T-ribe drops first, both need to be in by Weds

T-ribe
10-15-2005, 11:50 PM
[]T-ribes' hear to put a stop ta pussy rhymers/this so called bird got his style from worn out vaginas/I'm az hot az/ that fuckin' equatior line is/Its time this/ fictional character opens up his eyelids/I'm thinkin bout taken this kid, and drowning him in a lake/or clappin him with the mac/or fuckin stabbin him in tha back/ Nah.. fuck it/ he'll murder himself if he respond back/Just like that/ this battle is done, yo /It's over/red rover, red rover, send the next challenger over/Ohh shit/Just a joke I hoped you laughed/I know I will, when this pussy writes back/Infact, son why don't you play in traffic/It'll be less tragic/Than have'n me get erratic/ causing ya family static/and havin them all panic/Words to live by from that CP bandit/Godd Damn it.../ One more thing before I cover up your casket/keep my name out verse or your bound ta get ya ass kicked

SOLID.[/

RockD
10-17-2005, 12:05 PM
i think this misspelled bird aint goin to show up lol.... i hate to see a battle won by DQ .

PHENIX
10-17-2005, 12:54 PM
Here we go...

Concrete warrior what they call u thats false for starters/
Cause when I read ya rhyme I seen u added too much water/
Ya rhyme must be the same lake you gonna drown me in/
You seen me you seen how strong I am and YOU CAN'T WIN/
I see you in ICU and that sight wasnt pretty/
Ya nobody till someone kills you I just made a celebrity/
So sit back relax let nature take its course/
So you can fall off like the drop on the millenium force/
Back of the line wit that weak shit dont step to the front/
First and goal on the 1 yardline u still better punt/
Scoring on me is like blockin a vital attack from bruce lee/
You's a fag go somewhere pull down ya panties sit down and pee/
You a speedbump in this battle and I didnt even slow/
Cause my punchlines kick wit the impact of Tung Po/
Blow for blow if u wanna go son u messin wit a pro/
FUCK katrina my flow was the reason the levees broke in N.O./
Time to hit the panic when the weapons is drawn/
Fuck you and RockD and the horse yall rode in on/

Stay in ya lane RockD

Potent1
10-17-2005, 01:01 PM
lol @ him including a bystander

Robert
10-17-2005, 01:04 PM
Phenix got this, T-ribe was more rugged and raw but Phenix prolly landed a few more punches
vote=Phenix
peace to both emcees

RockD
10-17-2005, 01:27 PM
Here we go...

Stay in ya lane RockD
lmao my bad i spoke to soon lol good verse i'll vote lata gotta read again

Visionz
10-17-2005, 05:41 PM
vote goes to T-ribe, nothing from either emcees was really impressive but I liked the flow more. Please, to whoever wins this battle, please try and get real creative with the next verse peace

TeknicelStylez
10-17-2005, 06:40 PM
I have to vote for phenix I feel like my man is just getting warmed up, plus he got a little bit of anger in him, attackin innocent bystandards and shit lol na mean. It was an iight battle, T-Ribe had a pretty good flow in his verse. I think both yall got a good chance to evolve quick next round and throw out a banga.

Vote = Phenix

Visionz
10-17-2005, 07:56 PM
2-2 split (10 votes still out there)

Ballad Ballistik
10-17-2005, 08:29 PM
marv albert reporting (coin termed)
t-ribe came out of the red corner flowing and dancing
and phenix came out of the blue corner swinging and angry.....
where do the cards fall..
hopefully not neverland..

T-ribe
10-17-2005, 10:25 PM
Phenix nice verse. I'll be straight wit you though the next step is a lot bigger.... Game up. Some of these kats got fire, but lets see whose torch goes out first.

$inista
10-17-2005, 10:37 PM
i wanna call it a tie 2 completely different stylez , good shit both yal
i like how phenix got on rockd 2 funny had 2 this battle 3 times very clost

i got 2 give it 2 t-ribe doe

Visionz
10-17-2005, 10:52 PM
3-2, T-ribe's up, lots of votes still out there

Woozer
10-18-2005, 01:52 AM
vote for t-ribe. the other guy probaly looks like atmosphere, hes a nerd rapper and t-ribe brought the realness, which i respect more

PHENIX
10-18-2005, 07:50 AM
Much respect t-ribe. I know these niggas is real in the battlefield. This is a nice ass battle though.

Luther Large
10-18-2005, 08:36 AM
i really gotta give it to phenix in my opinion phenix blew t-ribe out the park t-ribe had no punches at all he had nothing really i like reading verses were it takes you a while to figure ot certain lines t-ribe i aint dissin you but you gotta drop better next time

phenix had sum alrite punches i like the flow much better in his verse i liked the wordplay and vocabulary better also......

vote-phenix

WARPATH
10-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Vote T-ribe

He layed it down heavy

Infact, son why don't you play in traffic/It'll be less tragic/Than have'n me get erratic

Phenix had some hot lines, but Tribe was consistant throughout. Plus Phinix didn't need to start calling tribe a fag if Tribe would have siad "yo your a fag" then that shit would of been ok, fire away......but it didn't happen that way. I just think to be more creative we need to leave that fag shit out of our battles peace.....

b.a.R.n.
10-18-2005, 10:57 AM
i vote phenix, both verses were nice but completely diggerent styles, T-ribe didnt come with hard punches, and i thought phenix“ flow was better, thats why i gotta vote phenix. peace

T-ribe
10-18-2005, 11:39 AM
Yo LL if its taken you a while to figure out you must be a liittel slow, just playin homie...... I layed that vrs down real simple like...... so I'm not gettin what you couldnt understand...

RockD
10-18-2005, 11:46 AM
lmao yea that was angry i like how my name end up in ya battle i guess u was sour... but u came hard even at me and i wasnt even battlin lol

vote=Phenix

Visionz
10-18-2005, 08:45 PM
5-4 w/ Phenix up(still got 5 more votes out there)

whatradio
10-20-2005, 06:40 PM
very close battle. Phenix had better punches but I like the way T-ribe attacked it.

vote= T-ribe

respect

Visionz
10-20-2005, 06:52 PM
5-5 split

Visionz
10-24-2005, 03:01 AM
bumpin for panelist votes, let's keep it movin'

T-ribe
10-24-2005, 10:28 PM
Why is it so hard to get votes in an offical tourny. This is straight prolonging tha process, can we get these votes in so we can move to ta next round.

Robert
10-24-2005, 10:41 PM
Fuck this, all those who havent voted have gotta get there votes in this is getting ridiculous.....
Will the comp ever get to the second round, Eric you gotta let those that arent in the comp vote so we can finish the first round, then it'll be just panelist votes.....
peace

Visionz
10-25-2005, 12:12 AM
Really don't like want to change shit up w/ the rules and I'd rather take only official votes but we need to get on to the next round(and this is only for battles still open, no recounts in closed battles)....T-ribe received two more votes from unofficial judges so that takes it up to 6-5 w/ T-ribe up. vote

TeknicelStylez
10-25-2005, 12:28 AM
Just have big ben decide something.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-26-2005, 01:54 PM
T-ribes' hear to put a stop ta pussy rhymers/this so called bird got his style from worn out vaginas/I'm az hot az/ that fuckin' equatior line is/Its time this/ fictional character opens up his eyelids/I'm thinkin bout taken this kid, and drowning him in a lake/or clappin him with the mac/or fuckin stabbin him in tha back/ Nah.. fuck it/ he'll murder himself if he respond back/Just like that/ this battle is done, yo /It's over/red rover, red rover, send the next challenger over/Ohh shit/Just a joke I hoped you laughed/I know I will, when this pussy writes back/Infact, son why don't you play in traffic/It'll be less tragic/Than have'n me get erratic/ causing ya family static/and havin them all panic/Words to live by from that CP bandit/Godd Damn it.../ One more thing before I cover up your casket/keep my name out verse or your bound ta get ya ass kicked SOLID

I liked the way your rhyme flowed and the creativity you had with the lines the red rover line was funny and a surprize a few good shots in there...

Concrete warrior what they call u thats false for starters/
Cause when I read ya rhyme I seen u added too much water/
Ya rhyme must be the same lake you gonna drown me in/
You seen me you seen how strong I am and YOU CAN'T WIN/
I see you in ICU and that sight wasnt pretty/
Ya nobody till someone kills you I just made a celebrity/
So sit back relax let nature take its course/
So you can fall off like the drop on the millenium force/
Back of the line wit that weak shit dont step to the front/
First and goal on the 1 yardline u still better punt/
Scoring on me is like blockin a vital attack from bruce lee/
You's a fag go somewhere pull down ya panties sit down and pee/
You a speedbump in this battle and I didnt even slow/
Cause my punchlines kick wit the impact of Tung Po/
Blow for blow if u wanna go son u messin wit a pro/
FUCK katrina my flow was the reason the levees broke in N.O./
Time to hit the panic when the weapons is drawn/
Fuck you and RockD and the horse yall rode in on/

the first few bars were a little forced and stretched. it seems like you got on a roll and started to flow from the middle to the end a few good punches in there

my vote goes to T-ribe

Visionz
10-26-2005, 04:09 PM
6-5, T-ribe up

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-26-2005, 06:16 PM
more votes

T-ribe
10-26-2005, 08:48 PM
Really don't like want to change shit up w/ the rules and I'd rather take only official votes but we need to get on to the next round(and this is only for battles still open, no recounts in closed battles)....T-ribe received two more votes from unofficial judges so that takes it up to 6-5 w/ T-ribe up. vote
Dont' mean to be quick ta grab an extra vote, but it is now 7-5 w/ Big Ben's vote--- please correct me if I'm wrong.

Met-a-4
10-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Phenix got this even though i thought he shoulda came stronger. T-ribe's verse was just too common. Shyt was plainer than toast. Jst take this one as a lesson and come out stronger on tha next verse.

Vote=Phenix

Visionz
10-26-2005, 11:25 PM
6-6, Sorry about that one T-ribe when I said that there were 2 more votes, I shoulda said one. I accidently counted someone as not in the comp when they were so that vote got counted twice. my fault homie.peace

Robert
10-27-2005, 10:23 AM
Vote please.........
peace

444trumpets
10-27-2005, 10:55 AM
yo got to go wit phinix
although t came wit it phenix came through nother round peace

T-ribe
10-27-2005, 01:05 PM
6-6, Sorry about that one T-ribe when I said that there were 2 more votes, I shoulda said one. I accidently counted someone as not in the comp when they were so that vote got counted twice. my fault homie.peace Yo just let me know who you counted twice.... because as I go back and count, I got 7 votes total, that is if your counting kats thats not in the tourny. See I know woozer, met-a-4, 444trumpets, (I may be forgeting some one else) are not in the tourny. Also I know you made bigben an offical judge, so I understand that vote. But in the case that I lose I want to be clear on every vote. Know what I'm sayin? Just so I know everything was legit as possible, seeing as how not everyone from the tourny voted like they should have.

WARPATH
10-27-2005, 02:12 PM
I went through and counted votes 7 to 7 if you count people not in the tournement

Met-a-4
10-27-2005, 03:29 PM
whats tha difference if we are in the tournament or not. its more opinions, and more opinions mean more analysis of each verse, which means an overall more accurate whole opinion of who should move on to tha next round. Thats how i see it, but either way it dont affect me so i dont give a fuk im jst tryna help ya'll out.

Visionz
10-27-2005, 04:02 PM
CS is right vote, count is 7-up. And Meta4^no offense to you but some people don't know what they're talking about, call it quality control. But fuck it at this point I'm just trying to keep things movin right now, peace

Ballad Ballistik
10-28-2005, 12:12 AM
i have to give it to phenix..
i said this before when i couldnt vote ...
but now i can..
its just he has some original lines...
with the punt kick shit and so forth..
t-ribe you came tuff but not ruff..
1 - vote phenix....

Visionz
10-28-2005, 04:07 AM
8-7, Phenix moves to the next round