PDA

View Full Version : Based on a true story (but you didn't realize)

JASPER BEARDLY
11-05-2010, 02:10 AM
Fox mentioned something really interesting to me about being a Jedi in real life and most people don't realize it's based on reality. Maybe you could explain it more deliberately?

I've been watching DBZ and there is remote viewing in it. I can see charging your Ki as being a metaphor for tai chi. I'll post more ideas when I think of them but I'm spent right now.

Dokuro
11-05-2010, 02:58 AM
起 (ki) = physical energy, the bio-electromagnetic energy in all living things
Chi (sorry don't know ching-ching-chon talk) = mental energy, one own willpower, one own consciousness
チャクラ (Chakra couldn't remember the Kanji)= the combination of both 起 and Chi works best if held in complete balance

oh and tai chi is to exercise one mental strength through meditation
起 is a Japanese thought brought out through the teaching of shinto
it has nothing to do with tai chi a indo-Chinese teaching brought own by the i-ching notice the word chi チャクラ
the word tai i think talks about the body but i cant be to sure

if you want to learn the way of Ki i suggest studding under 鬼神 禅
although it is highly outlawed by many martial artist because it is the way of the Oni focusing on intimidation and butchery
think 毘沙門天 and タケミナカタ

ps DBZ sucks

Uncle Steezo
11-05-2010, 03:10 PM
qi("chi")- life force itself.

tai chi- is practiced for focusing and balancing your qi thru martial arts movements and clearing the mind.

Dokuro
11-05-2010, 04:23 PM
チャクラ is the life force its a combination of the physical and spiritual/mental

LORD NOSE
11-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Fox mentioned something really interesting to me about being a Jedi in real life and most people don't realize it's based on reality. Maybe you could explain it more deliberately?

I've been watching DBZ and there is remote viewing in it. I can see charging your Ki as being a metaphor for tai chi. I'll post more ideas when I think of them but I'm spent right now.

in simple words - raise your energy

but it's really get better connected to energy

raise your consciousness really means to get a better reception, adjust your antennas

let's use a better word than energy and consciousness

pro.Graveface
11-06-2010, 04:09 AM
its god to christianz, not that god is chi or ki its based on the chakra systemz energy readingz chinese medicine artz , we all have aura'z, radiation, we are spirit, astral body , higher contiouz its the life force manifested with elementz in samsara = divine reality
dooooo this is what I tink

pro.Graveface
11-06-2010, 12:39 PM
it is based on a tru story, fist of the North star is 1 of the first with chi/ki aura systemz
ICHI