PDA

View Full Version : RockD vs B.a.r.n. (b.A.R.n. Advances)

Visionz
10-14-2005, 04:12 AM
Comp votes only. Both verses must be done by Weds. RockD drops first

RockD
10-16-2005, 01:27 PM
B.a.r.n i will subdue, as i run up in his corral
as soon as he saw D i plummet his morale
Iíll give ya a decal go park in the losers spot
Farm boy this is rap to yo Iím cream of the crop
donít get bucked boy you a squish toy, soft nigga donít contest
u wanna be Al Capone but Iím Elliot Ness
get blessed n wrecked by the mic that I hold
I donít care what barn stands for u still get fucked like a whore
Iím carnivore eaten your soul raw
get destroyed lyrically or by the mandible claw
Iím not Allah never blaspheme but Iím the soul gener-all
fagg nigga donít fuck wit rock cause Iím str8 hetero
tell yo peps to bet it all, u lost now u stranded
go up in ya barn fuck u up, n like a cow get branded
u thought it was safe so it sounded, u came out at the wrong time
thought u were growin oranges but is sour like the lime
Iím the famine of the time u aint sick u just dead
u aint waltzin thru this brick wall cause RockD is tuff as lead
So instead take a hike donít respond go plant some seed
Cause after killing u I want what u breed

b.a.R.n.
10-17-2005, 05:44 AM
i drop english vocab distastefully, gracefully
with a joint and my pen on my hip im in the place to be
reppin amsterdam brutality, faithfully
yeah, i got dead bodies covered with hay in my b.a.R.n.
loud fuckers like you get their lips sown with yarn
and i got cholesteral, i eat emcees remains fried
i bury rockd at the beach and watch him drown at tide
dissing me is a mistake, this verse will take your life away
you body decayed inside a lake, your neck broken down to your spinal blade
whos next, i wonder as i smash and crash
how many rounds is rockd gonna last?
not one, rockd is done, i had fun
doing him, booing him, screwing him and chewing him
my shit speaks for itself, that means its alive
it sais fuck with b.a.R.n and he'll murder you to survive
your face pushed in the dirt, cant look in my direction
you define pure trash, i personify perfection
this little faggot tried to diss me, but fuck it
i got duckets, today the little faggot kicks the bucket

Robert
10-17-2005, 12:47 PM
I think RockD got this. I mean B.a.r.n laid down a nice verse but I felt the first 6 to 8 lines had no punches whereas RockD came with punches from the very start (good verse).
Vote=RockD
peace

TeknicelStylez
10-17-2005, 01:04 PM
Honestly I thought this was the worst battle of the first round so far.

Vote = b.a.r.n

RockD
10-17-2005, 01:20 PM
Honestly I thought this was the worst battle of the first round so far.

Vote = b.a.r.n
^^^ hey unseen, if u think that is a fair vote correct me but he just hatin on both of us mc's, he has no subtance in his stament *cough* just like his rhymes, punk bitch i hope u n I make the semis faggot... even though he dint vote for me he dint even give credit to the person he voted for , what makes his verse so good that he deserves yo vote "dip shit" explain , atleast i have the common curtesy of explaining my vote . dont go dissin "US" just vote and critic is only right if my verse was that bad point it out and point out wat was good about B.a.r.n.'s dont just come wit weak shit like that.

TeknicelStylez
10-17-2005, 01:27 PM
True that was foul, I'm just lazy, and he said we don't gotta explain our votes if we don't want to. It's not like I did them randomly.

Lay off on the adjectives I'll give you an explanation.

What happened to asking nicely lol.

RockD
10-17-2005, 01:33 PM
^^^ man i felt u offended me and b.a.r.n, i respect you but i ask that u respect me. how can u call our battle the worst whent t-ribe's oponent hasnt even showed yet. for all we know phenix can say some real corny shit atlest wait till the rnd is ova lol... but yea , go ahead n do yo thing. and i agree i lost my cool but i can see you understand were i'm comin from so i hope "We" dont have this misunderstanding again , including me loosin my cool.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Tek do the right thing place a vote and back up your vote with an explination or quotes from the verses you liked or disliked...Thanks

TeknicelStylez
10-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Not bad but you gotta understand your rhyme schemes need to be complex, try to focus on rhyming mutliple words, because most single worded rhymes are unoriginal.
The first line was good for a laugh, the next one is eh... farm boy I'm the cream of the crop, just doesn't sound like something you would wanna say in a battle, once again single word rhyme
Ok peep the bar structure here, your throwing your flow off point by starting with one set of rhymes, wich once again is very simple if you break it down, your rhyming "Boy" with "Toy", if the words before them rhymed it would of been complex but it's simplistic, than you proceed to rhyming something else. I see the squish toy/soft nigga word play but thats not enough to compensate for throwing your flow off.
OK these lines didn't even rhyme properly.... and they didn't state anything either.
get destroyed lyrically or by the mandible claw
Once again single rhyme scemes, you see what I'm getting at? When you break it down it's just mundane, think about it raw and claw, and what are you saying, carnivores are meat eaters, souls are made of meat? and mandible claw? How many people are destroyed by a sock stretching your jaw bones? It might hurt a little bit but I think I missed the finality of it all,
Nice use of word play in the second line. The first line, what are you trying to get at?
Once again..... (see a pattern here?) bland use off unoriginal single word rhyme schemes, I can't stress to you the importance of multi's, plus getting branded like a cow... like that doesn't even hurt someones feelings, you gotta aim personal, try to crack on the person, don't just try to talk about how your gonna injure them in all these different ways especially if your gonna do it with boring rhyme scemes.
OK now listen carefully, read that second line out loud to yourself like 10 times, is that something you would say in a nationally televised battle? IMO that line is just horrible, like one of the worst I read all day. IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!
Famine = starving, what does that have to do with pestilence and death. When I hear famine I picture a bunch of ethiopians starving, and how does one exactly personify famine? once again boring rhyme scheme, poorly composed line.
Ok... so you don't want him to battle you, you want him to go have sex with women and bust in them so that you can go kill his babies when they are born... does this require an explanation?

Listen to the smoothness of barns flow equipped with multi's, the verse is down hill from here.
loud fuckers like you get their lips sown with yarn
and i got cholesteral, i eat emcees remains fried
Once again just "I'ma kill him this way, I'ma kill him that way" lines
you body decayed inside a lake, your neck broken down to your spinal blade
Some more multiple rhyme schemes
A little simplistic, but none the less still multi's and more interesting than single worded rhyme schemes.
This I don't understand, your gonna be screwing him?.... cmon man...
This is kinda original, listen to the first line, he's personifying his lyrics, too bad the rhyme scheme is simple.
I can't knock him for good use of multi's even though his verse is simple he got you there.

Heres the deal rockD, If your gonna use simplistic rhyme scemes you gotta make your lines more complex to cover that, same thing vice versa if your gonna write simplistic lines, you can flex your use of multi's to still please the crowd and cover your ass. You see what I'm getting at? If you throw an ill ass punchline nobody's gonna hate on you for using a single word rhyme scheme, but if you say something like

It's gonna get boring quick... you know what I'm saying? Everyone thinks I'm hating on them, I'm not hating on you, I just know how shits done, I know the format of battles and what they are supposed to be like. I'm not saying I'm good I'm really not, but theres websites out there where people are like on some professional text battle tip, and this is how their verses are structured.

Complex rhymes schemes, meaning multiple words rhymed.
Word Play, metaphors, similes = punches, imagery.
Flow, Bar structure, rhythm...

All important ass elements, that alot of people here take for granted.

Since both your verses were simplistic as far as wordplay and a lack of punches, you left me with no choice but to vote based on a different category, Flow, and based on that I came to the person whose verse flowed better and he had multi's.

Vote = b.a.r.n

You happy now?

TeknicelStylez
10-17-2005, 01:57 PM
^^^ man i felt u offended me and b.a.r.n, i respect you but i ask that u respect me. how can u call our battle the worst whent t-ribe's oponent hasnt even showed yet. for all we know phenix can say some real corny shit atlest wait till the rnd is ova lol... but yea , go ahead n do yo thing. and i agree i lost my cool but i can see you understand were i'm comin from so i hope "We" dont have this misunderstanding again , including me loosin my cool.Thats why I said so far, and you took it out of context, thats not necessarily a bad thing, being that most the battles SO FAR have been pretty good, it's not bad to be the worst out of the best na mean.

PHENIX
10-17-2005, 02:00 PM
Both was nice but I gotta go wit RockD. He killed b.a.r.n. wit his last bar when he said after killin you I want what u breed. That was the dagger.

Vote=rockd

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Nice Vote..

$inista
10-17-2005, 02:14 PM
vote RockD
felt his verse had more sbstance & better punches

Potent1
10-17-2005, 02:16 PM
I think the emcees were matched ..

but rockd last line kinda fizzled and B.a.r.n still had his lungs....

v=B.a.r.n

b.a.R.n.
10-17-2005, 03:23 PM
4-2, thanks for the well explained vote tek

Visionz
10-17-2005, 06:55 PM
vote goes to B.a.r.n, rockd went at him, respect for that but Barn had the nicer flow, better wordplay and (almost) equal in the punches

Ballad Ballistik
10-17-2005, 10:02 PM
teck had a sick break down on the reasons why...
i vote teck..
i felt that stuff the most...haha i cant vote so it dont matter
but teck gave some great reasons..
it made me see alittle more on what they want to see...( marv albert)
reporting ...thanks for coming out...

T-ribe
10-17-2005, 11:41 PM
how can u call our battle the worst whent t-ribe's oponent hasnt even showed yet. for all we know phenix can say some real corny shit atlest wait till the rnd is ova lol..

Com on man I know that wasn't a low blow ta me and Phenix... All I'm askin is if it ain't positive keep my name out ya mouth

Any way my vote goes to Roc because his flow stayed consistant. B a r n had some nice punches but did hit as hard as I was hopin for.

T-ribe
10-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Yo RockD I had a chance to read The bets on the tourny tread and I appreciate the complement. I gusse I just took your comment out of context. My bad Man.

Visionz
10-18-2005, 12:45 AM
5-2 w/ RockD up (still seven votes out there)

b.a.R.n.
10-18-2005, 10:41 AM
5-3, unseen, potent1 and tek voted for me. peace

Luther Large
10-18-2005, 11:49 AM
yes it wasnt a great battle but it didnt have to be

i think barn took this battle and beat rockd d's verse just wasnt that fierce the real reason barn gets my vote is cuz he had sum pretty good wordplay....peace

vote=b.a.r.n

b.a.R.n.
10-18-2005, 11:53 AM
thanks luther, thats 5 to 4. peace

WARPATH
10-18-2005, 11:54 AM
Vote barn

Both emcees spit on similar level but I felt RockD could have came harder.

b.a.R.n.
10-18-2005, 12:03 PM
thanks charging soldier, thats 5-5......tight

RockD
10-18-2005, 12:30 PM
well i guess it preatty even keep votin

RockD
10-18-2005, 01:02 PM
teck had a sick break down on the reasons why...
i vote teck..
i felt that stuff the most...haha i cant vote so it dont matter
but teck gave some great reasons..
it made me see alittle more on what they want to see...( marv albert)
reporting ...thanks for coming out...
lol fuk tek i appriciate his vote but he's style is not mines i aint changing, he believes that his way is the right way, try to be intellectual but the most ignorant muthafucka i have met on this site. if you dont see it his way, is wrong but he did support his point i just hope people dont go read his one sided disection, just vote please formulate yo own opinion.

TeknicelStylez
10-18-2005, 01:50 PM
lol fuk tek i appriciate his vote but he's style is not mines i aint changing, he believes that his way is the right way, try to be intellectual but the most ignorant muthafucka i have met on this site. if you dont see it his way, is wrong but he did support his point i just hope people dont go read his one sided disection, just vote please formulate yo own opinion.Lol your a fuckin retard, what is your style, wide spread sucking at a boring monotonous rhyme scheme level?

Shutup, if you get eliminated from the competition I'm gonna fuckin embarass the shit outta you in battle, if you make it to the next round I'm still gonna beat the bricks off you, you fuckin panzy. I wrote like 20 paragraphs explaining why I didn't vote for you and you bitching like a little girl.

Fag.

RockD
10-18-2005, 05:17 PM
Lol your a fuckin retard, what is your style, wide spread sucking at a boring monotonous rhyme scheme level?

Shutup, if you get eliminated from the competition I'm gonna fuckin embarass the shit outta you in battle, if you make it to the next round I'm still gonna beat the bricks off you, you fuckin panzy. I wrote like 20 paragraphs explaining why I didn't vote for you and you bitching like a little girl.

Fag.
obviously u missed the fact that i accpet your vote as a credible one. i just dont want your vote to influence other ppls vote thats y i quoted BB... he said "if he would have never read your vote , he wouldnt have seen it the way you did". obviously u r bitch ass dont know shit either, talkin about being complex, well tek no every one has to rhyme wit fuckin riddles. ur explaination i accept but some part were just flaud, so u tell me that people dont die of famine. and u cant kill some one by pressing down on their tounge and jaw (choke) well i guess its complex cause u cant understand.

i will battle u anyday am i supposed to be afraid of forum battlin you punk bitch. u think because u had a lil streak that u r the aclaimed rap critic well not every flows the same obviously i got 5 votes for a reason . u try to hard to be tough and shit i guess that the only way u feel important. dont get mad at me because i believe in my opinion that half of the annalasis u give are flaud, i'm diffrent from you i empathises so i stand in others shoes and try to see were they are comin from u just critic , critic , critc take time out and look at it another way thats why i say u are ignorant u think u knowall, but in reality u just know your point of view , and thats not enough to give a proper opinion.

i aint bitchin cause, i dont want the vote to chang. why am i engaging wit you in this convo?. because i'm tierd of your bull shit attitude thinkin that u know more than any one else, if i loose i loose , its for fun . but i dont wanna hear the way i say things is the wrong way, if ya wanna critic say" well u could have come better here and here , dont come off sayin shit like " well this is unoriginal and this is wrong do it like this , who the fuck r you, but a netmc . when eva you create fresstyle for dummies tell me cause as of now u r just as any one of us in here. no greater .

and finally my flow snds akward because i dont go and pre rite it. everything is done as soon as i get on the site on the spot , no speel check, no revision nothin, i agree wit u some lines were off and i obviously saw that when i re-read them but dont go bout sayin the whole verse aint make sense.

but this is it if ya wanna keep discussin this holla at me on pm or sumthin.

4 MORE VOTES LETS GET EM IN PLS!!!!!

TeknicelStylez
10-18-2005, 11:39 PM
obviously u missed the fact that i accpet your vote as a credible one. i just dont want your vote to influence other ppls vote thats y i quoted BB... he said "if he would have never read your vote , he wouldnt have seen it the way you did". obviously u r bitch ass dont know shit either, talkin about being complex, well tek no every one has to rhyme wit fuckin riddles. ur explaination i accept but some part were just flaud, so u tell me that people dont die of famine. and u cant kill some one by pressing down on their tounge and jaw (choke) well i guess its complex cause u cant understand.

i will battle u anyday am i supposed to be afraid of forum battlin you punk bitch. u think because u had a lil streak that u r the aclaimed rap critic well not every flows the same obviously i got 5 votes for a reason . u try to hard to be tough and shit i guess that the only way u feel important. dont get mad at me because i believe in my opinion that half of the annalasis u give are flaud, i'm diffrent from you i empathises so i stand in others shoes and try to see were they are comin from u just critic , critic , critc take time out and look at it another way thats why i say u are ignorant u think u knowall, but in reality u just know your point of view , and thats not enough to give a proper opinion.

i aint bitchin cause, i dont want the vote to chang. why am i engaging wit you in this convo?. because i'm tierd of your bull shit attitude thinkin that u know more than any one else, if i loose i loose , its for fun . but i dont wanna hear the way i say things is the wrong way, if ya wanna critic say" well u could have come better here and here , dont come off sayin shit like " well this is unoriginal and this is wrong do it like this , who the fuck r you, but a netmc . when eva you create fresstyle for dummies tell me cause as of now u r just as any one of us in here. no greater .

and finally my flow snds akward because i dont go and pre rite it. everything is done as soon as i get on the site on the spot , no speel check, no revision nothin, i agree wit u some lines were off and i obviously saw that when i re-read them but dont go bout sayin the whole verse aint make sense.

but this is it if ya wanna keep discussin this holla at me on pm or sumthin.

4 MORE VOTES LETS GET EM IN PLS!!!!!LOL nigga, you is straight feminine. Don't worry bout it, I'll get at you when I do. i

aint bitchin cause, i dont want the vote to chang. why am i engaging wit you in this convo?. because i'm tierd of your bull shit attitude
Nigga relax on the estrogen secretion.

RockD
10-19-2005, 12:07 AM
LOL nigga, you is straight feminine. Don't worry bout it, I'll get at you when I do. i

Nigga relax on the estrogen secretion.
lol , this shows how ignorant you really are. result to nothin but insult , pretend to be a schoolar of words just cause u keep dictionary.com on ya screen all day. lame ass

TeknicelStylez
10-19-2005, 03:01 AM
W/E your gonna be the victim of verbal abuse...

b.a.R.n.
10-19-2005, 07:00 AM

whatever yo you two are fucking up the thread. we need votes, 5-5 at the moment. whatradio, grim reapa, kingshyt, god concept still have to vote. peace

RockD
10-19-2005, 12:48 PM
i'll delete my post my bad

RockD
10-19-2005, 12:52 PM

whatever yo you two are fucking up the thread. we need votes, 5-5 at the moment. whatradio, grim reapa, kingshyt, god concept still have to vote. peace
true i deleated all my post that are irrelevant to this thread

4 more votes out there i have voted in all battles pls vote !

Visionz
10-19-2005, 07:48 PM
5-5, and four votes out, state ur opinion so we can get this round wrapped up. peace

tha god concept
10-19-2005, 07:54 PM
truthfully i wasnt really feelin either verses

but i thynk rock d had the better verse of the 2

vote-rock d

Visionz
10-19-2005, 07:59 PM
6-5 to Rock, lets get these final votes in

whatradio
10-19-2005, 08:36 PM
nothing very impressive here, but I've seen much worse. I like how Rock started but he had too many corny lines in there. that sour like a lime and that tuff as lead line.. those shits are throw aways.

these two bars sealed my vote:

vote= B.A.R.N.

respect

Visionz
10-19-2005, 09:36 PM
6-6, this one's dwn to the wire

Grim Reapa
10-19-2005, 10:02 PM
This one goes to BARN cuz he finished stronger

v=barn

Visionz
10-19-2005, 10:07 PM
7-6 only one more vote out

RockD
10-19-2005, 10:28 PM
so wut happens if its seven seven?

TeknicelStylez
10-19-2005, 10:56 PM
theres only 16 people in the comp so it's gotta be first to 8, whose vote is missing? someone gotta pm them and tell them to get in here.

RockD
10-19-2005, 11:10 PM
LL i think is missin

TeknicelStylez
10-20-2005, 12:13 AM
yes it wasnt a great battle but it didnt have to be

i think barn took this battle and beat rockd d's verse just wasnt that fierce the real reason barn gets my vote is cuz he had sum pretty good wordplay....peace

vote=b.a.r.nna we got LL

Visionz
10-20-2005, 01:39 AM
King is the last one to vote^sent out a pm, if it does end in a 7 split, the round goes into sudden death overtime of a blind post sent to me of your best four lines, w/in a day. The votes are wiped clean and we take a recount based solely on those four lines

b.a.R.n.
10-20-2005, 06:28 AM
ok peace, imma do my best on those four lines if it comes to that

RockD
10-20-2005, 08:43 AM
^^^ same here

TeknicelStylez
10-20-2005, 04:39 PM
King is the last one to vote^sent out a pm, if it does end in a 7 split, the round goes into sudden death overtime of a blind post sent to me of your best four lines, w/in a day. The votes are wiped clean and we take a recount based solely on those four lineswhy that takes to much time, it should just be first to 8 like standard battles, people got 5-4 counts in battles before.

Visionz
10-20-2005, 04:44 PM
^who would be the judge in that case, I guess I could call BigBen in for the tie-breaking vote or some shit, but 16-2=14, this leaves that chance for a tie, so something has to be done to decide the winner.

RockD
10-20-2005, 04:55 PM
i agree wit the big ben solution

b.a.R.n.
10-20-2005, 06:20 PM
^me too, letting everybody vote again takes to much time, but let kingshyt vote first, if he votes for me i go to the second round

Visionz
10-20-2005, 06:35 PM
^aite cool, BigBen will be the tiebreaking vote if the voting goes that route

TeknicelStylez
10-20-2005, 06:42 PM
^who would be the judge in that case, I guess I could call BigBen in for the tie-breaking vote or some shit, but 16-2=14, this leaves that chance for a tie, so something has to be done to decide the winner.na mang it can't be tie because if they get to 7-7 there is still 2 votes out, it requires all 16 people in the tourney to vote to get 8-8 votes, so its first to 8, plain and simple, there is no ties.

Visionz
10-20-2005, 06:49 PM
you're forgetting though, that the people in the comp can't vote on their own battle^

TeknicelStylez
10-20-2005, 07:34 PM
you're forgetting though, that the people in the comp can't vote on their own battle^This is why your smarter than me lol.

Visionz
10-24-2005, 04:03 AM
bumpin for panelist votes, c'mon let get this tournament to the second round

Robert
10-24-2005, 04:08 AM
what the deal eric? is it only king that has to vote?

Visionz
10-24-2005, 04:15 AM
yeah, I've sent out a pm for Ben and Hollywood to cast a vote just to keep things movin but no such luck still, figure one of em' has got to vote sooner or later, hopefully sooner

b.a.R.n.
10-24-2005, 08:05 AM
na mang it can't be tie because if they get to 7-7 there is still 2 votes out, it requires all 16 people in the tourney to vote to get 8-8 votes, so its first to 8, plain and simple, there is no ties.
im glad you dont organize this lol

RockD
10-24-2005, 10:53 AM
i really dont care anymore but if we cant get the votes and ya really wanna continue i aint gettin non but a sig so i dont mind if i get droped or wut so just get it solved. if it does come to a tie i will have the 4 lines is all up to u unseen.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-26-2005, 04:09 PM
get destroyed lyrically or by the mandible claw---a mandible is part of the jaw

I like the fact you kept the whole farm word association for b.a.r.n. but there wasnt many big punches though you did start punchinmg from the begining and at times your bars were stretched and cut short.

loud fuckers like you get their lips sown with yarn---this has no punch what so everand i got cholesteral, i eat emcees remains fried
you body decayed inside a lake, your neck broken down to your spinal blade--alright attack
doing him, booing him, screwing him and chewing him ----screwing him???

barn you verse was at time erratic and some of your punches turned out be homo in direction

I vote RockD

Visionz
10-26-2005, 05:08 PM
7-up, next vote decides it all

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-26-2005, 07:18 PM
more votes

Robert
10-26-2005, 10:34 PM
Can I get Illstatiq. to vote just to finish this off? I no he aint a proven emcee or nothing but he'll vote on whats real so yeah. What ya think Eric?
(btw ben we have the same IP I presume coz he's my brother and we use the same internet so dont think its me trying to vote again lol)
peace

Visionz
10-27-2005, 12:26 AM
^votes are open to anyone, I just want to get things to the next round.peace

Robert
10-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Could someone please vote on these battles....
peace

444trumpets
10-27-2005, 12:02 PM
yo shit was close barn had some funny shit but rock kept wit it
yo anotha round please vote
rock d
barn keep up yo shit tho coo write.

Visionz
10-29-2005, 04:30 PM
bump for votes, someone please state their oppinion. peace

TeknicelStylez
10-29-2005, 05:30 PM