PDA

View Full Version : Luther Large vs Charging Soldier (Soldier Advances)

Visionz
10-14-2005, 04:14 AM
Comp votes only. Both verses must be done by Weds. LL drops first

Luther Large
10-14-2005, 04:16 PM
lay out a threat to this and the rap battles adjourned/
soldier got the same battle ability he had as a sperm/
rapidly learn he's squirmin cap on his perm be burnin/
leavin his face white, his mind lost like "MC.Search(in)"/
blurtin words but your game is small like starin at midgets/
i damage'em all when i bring 4th raps like carrier pigeons/
slamin on bitches your ryhmes suck and i aint even hearin it/
so i just grab the 9 and make him cry like eye irratance/
you couldnt buy yourself a style if you put it on clearance/
check it i drop knowledge like neuro science/
stay extortin with violence/battelin me?....well i guess soldier needs guidance/
just like visa i'll pull your gold card/spittin with global art/
strong with nuclear power and the aftermath is chernoble hart/
i order hits out like vito seekin chargin soldier 4 ritches/
i neva be incognito with cognitive linguistics/
this faggot get's sinjed and briused/as I lynch in crews/
stay Q'd/packin doubles like twins and shoes/
battles i pick and choose/i shit on fools/
where you at if you aint scared then what happened B?/
why you call yourself chargin when you couldnt juice up a battery?/
this bastard still aint talkin when i'm lettin the shotty blast/
step to this you'll wind up rockin a body cast/

dont sleep on the knowledge in my verse yo if you dont understand pleez ask b4 you vote

i really think there should be 2 rounds so i can get at him wit personals in the 2nd

(r.i.p to the chernobl victims)

peace

Ballad Ballistik
10-16-2005, 12:24 AM
nice

Luther Large
10-17-2005, 01:31 PM
where is this kid?

Visionz
10-17-2005, 03:23 PM
told me before this started that he was gonna be outta town and wouldn't be able to drop till like mon or tues.peace

WARPATH
10-17-2005, 07:16 PM
In your whole weak ass rhyme you only had one thing right--
since I was sperm my battle ability was tight--
in my pops testicle I was a spectacle that caused riots-
I battled any seman the dared to try it-
when I recited it delighted--my mother's fallopian tube,
she released an egg, I slid in on whole tube of lube-
while the better half of you dribbled off yo momma's boob--
all my pops had to do was conjugate a worthy mate to procreate-
this heavy weight title defender..........
who the fuck is Luther Large? the number one contender?
I'll prented-- sir,-- that you didn't call me a faggot-
cuz if I was, I'd make you grab my cock and gag it-
then I'd flip your ass over and vigorsouly stab shit-
you've just been fucked-
at giving head, quite frankly you just suck,
your the type of man that keeps his penis tucked-
the dried semen on your face clogged your sweat ducts-
now the only thing poppin in here are your zits-
don't be afraid to admit you lost this battle of witz-
here's how Yoda would flip it "like you- I am not"
so please proceed to remove your mouth from my cock-
here something you can taste though, It's my shiny new glock-
I blast warfare rhymes causing LL to suffer shell shock-
my style flows so red hot,when it cools it's hard -vocanic rock-
That's why pops named me Charging Soldier- but you can call me Sarge-
just too let you know that i'm the head native in charge
the drill Seargent puttin foot in the ass of Luther Large- It's the WAR CHIEF
Like Charlie Brown, I got this kid saying "good grief"
someone hand me some Pepto, I need relief!
Cuz I keep shittin on Lutther Little
snappin your style like a piece of peanut brittle
chewin' this kid up like he's a "Skittle"
with style more brilliant then "Malcom in the Middle"
Like fiddle you've just been played
and i'm the kid taking control in the acrade.......................

good verse, remember though you called me a faggot first.

TeknicelStylez
10-17-2005, 07:30 PM
Damn I don't know if that counts on building but that shit WAS HOT!

Yo werd is born that was the illest battle I read so far on both parts, I'd be happy to face either one of you if I make it to the next round. It's gonna take me a minute to figure out the winner.

Yo Luther you had some ill ass shit in that verse, your punches was on point and some lines had me laughin out loud and shit like...

so i just grab the 9 and make him cry like eye irratance/
you couldnt buy yourself a style if you put it on clearance/

You got that off this shit was mad funny

Damn thats just a perfect bond of words.

stay Q'd/packin doubles like twins and shoes/"

Nice ass flow right here

Charging Soldier

Yo I know this is building but this opener is just killer, the flow is perfect and the imagery is ill.

LIKE YO READ THAT!

The flow is brilliant

here's how Yoda would flip it "like you- I am not"

LOL

IDK yo this is a really good battle, but I think I'ma have to shoot it to Luther Large, because that was prime time heavy weight hittin, but charging soldier came out with witz hard as hell.

VOTE = Luther Large

Nice battle, whoever proceeds needs to stay this fierce through the whole competition.

Luther Large
10-17-2005, 07:31 PM
what up man i called you a fagg in my verse but i didnt mean it i'm just ryhming you know?

good verse tho peace and good luck

Votes up ya'll!!!!

Luther Large
10-17-2005, 07:46 PM
Vote!!!!!!!!!!

(but if you dont get 1 of my lines pleez ask)

thanx for the vote tek i just seen it

$inista
10-17-2005, 10:58 PM
props 2 both emcess but daaam nigga, hands down charging soldier put it on LL
haha luther little this verse was pretty entertaining
V= Charging soldier

T-ribe
10-17-2005, 11:14 PM
Straight up thou this one waz heated....LL came wit it first and looked lethal, his shit waz pretty solid the whole vrs through. C.Soldier had it ready in the first part of his vrs but turned up the furnace in the end. Those last 8 lines is what did it for me. C.Soldier got this one
V-CS

Robert
10-17-2005, 11:56 PM
Alright then, I thought Charge got this, just thought he was more personal with the attacks even though he got to build a bit his verse was consistently fierce and for me thats what got it. LL was good but Charge got this.......
Vote=Charging soldier
peace

Visionz
10-18-2005, 12:33 AM
This is definetly up there as one of the fiercest battles in the first round.......

LL you dropped a lot of type-nice lines, Tek mentioned some here are some others,

why you call yourself chargin when you couldnt juice up a battery?(that's a really witty play on his name)

leavin his face white, his mind lost like "MC.Search(in)"(that might go over some of the younger guy's heads, but that's fuckin dope)

stay Q'd/packin doubles like twins and shoes/ (I actually hoped you could break this line down for me, not sure what the Q'd reference is to)

step to this you'll wind up rockin a body cast/ (left'em with that final, brutal image)

Very nice verse and really well put together.

Chargin Soldier came real graphic and entertaining with the verse

my style flows so red hot,when it cools it's hard -vocanic rock-(real nice right there)

the intro was real graphic and then you finised w/ this

and i'm the kid taking control in the acrade.......................(all nice lines well placed together, and overall a real nice finish)

Chargin or LL, it's a hard vote for me to make, I think I'll hold off on makin the vote right now, I'd like to get feedback from LL on that one line and then go back and read these over some more. I got a real hard choice to make, and to me that's a good thing, respect to both emcees. That's the way to represent.peace

Luther Large
10-18-2005, 08:33 AM
This is definetly up there as one of the fiercest battles in the first round.......

LL you dropped a lot of type-nice lines, Tek mentioned some here are some others,

why you call yourself chargin when you couldnt juice up a battery?(that's a really witty play on his name)

leavin his face white, his mind lost like "MC.Search(in)"(that might go over some of the younger guy's heads, but that's fuckin dope)

stay Q'd/packin doubles like twins and shoes/ (I actually hoped you could break this line down for me, not sure what the Q'd reference is to)

step to this you'll wind up rockin a body cast/ (left'em with that final, brutal image)

Very nice verse and really well put together.

Chargin Soldier came real graphic and entertaining with the verse

my style flows so red hot,when it cools it's hard -vocanic rock-(real nice right there)

the intro was real graphic and then you finised w/ this

and i'm the kid taking control in the acrade.......................(all nice lines well placed together, and overall a real nice finish)

Chargin or LL, it's a hard vote for me to make, I think I'll hold off on makin the vote right now, I'd like to get feedback from LL on that one line and then go back and read these over some more. I got a real hard choice to make, and to me that's a good thing, respect to both emcees. That's the way to represent.peace

i'll break down that line real quick for unseen

"stay Q'd/packin doubles like twins and shoes"

to "stay q'd" can mean alot of things like say i "stay q'd" with knowledge or i "stay q'd" with guns...........you've probably heard the term before(you probably wont find it in a dictionary though)

but in this line i when i say "stay q'd" i am saying i stay strapped with 44's........becuz in the next line i say "packin doubles like twins and shoes" and if you've ever heard the term "packin doubles" it means you either got .44 or two other types of guns in your belt.......and when i say "like twins and shoes" i am
saying i carry two guns just like twins(which come in pairs) and like shoes(which come in pairs)

i hope that sorts it out for you eric...........(and yeah it sucks that alot of the younger cats wont figure out that "Mc.searchin" line and it's dope too)

eric i just have one question .....charging soldier did feed off my verse to build his opener he probably wouldnt of had an opener without feeding off my verse and i dont think all the voters should take that into consideration like they should

(i'm not dissin you though chargin).............peace

PHENIX
10-18-2005, 09:07 AM
I'm going with LL. If building was allowed I would go with charging cause your verse was off the chain. Well both was off the chain but I give LL the slight edge.

vote=LL

b.a.R.n.
10-18-2005, 12:17 PM
damn...this is difficult cause one of you is gonna fall and i wanna see both emcees come again with their a-game, both verses were some of the illest in this 1st round...Luthers verse was ILL i read it a couple of times, fucking nice wordplay, props my man. CS started ILL, shit had me laughing so hard over here that 3 friends came to check what was up..and he fed off luthers verse nicely, went on and on about the faggot thing, that was dope. i give this to Charging soldier if i have to vote, but this battle really NEEDS a second round or rematch imo, anyway, lots of respect to both.
vote is Charging Soldier

TeknicelStylez
10-18-2005, 01:55 PM
Yo honestly I think we need to give Luther another round, cuz yo peep the reasoning, my dude was mad paranoid about getting built off of and losing because of it before the battle is over. Read CC's verse the whole thing is building, na mean? Lol thats kinda fucked up if you think about it.

Luther Large
10-18-2005, 02:02 PM
Yo honestly I think we need to give Luther another round, cuz yo peep the reasoning, my dude was mad paranoid about getting built off of and losing because of it before the battle is over. Read CC's verse the whole thing is building, na mean? Lol thats kinda fucked up if you think about it.

word man just give me a shot and make him go first without building.........

i aint dissin soldier he's pretty nice.......it's just that the reason he got 4 votes is cuz people liked the lines he used to build off of me.........the people who voted for him even admitted it themselves

WARPATH
10-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Cum hard the first time or don't cum at all.

It's like when I fuck a bitch. If I fuck her good and she leaves to fuck another guy, I know she's coming back to me cuz I fucked her the best the first round.

Then if I meet a girl who's getting fucked by another man, she leaves him to try some of this native dick, you better believe she's sticking with me cuz I dick her down right the first time. Doesn't matter if you want another go at it, the rules were set though, and you won't hear me complaining about it. The trick is to rhyme without giving your oponent somthing to feed off of.

If you didn't want to hear fag shit, then you shoudn't have called me a fag, cuz if you do i'm gonna show you what a faggot with my mentality would do to you- get raw prison style on that ass. You wanna say I don't have no skill since sperm? Then i'm gonna show you how I was super sperm battling my way just to get my chance to breathe.

When you rhyme first it's you job to raise the bar on the battle. If I drop first I'm putting something down so Ill my oponent won't be able to touch, Why? Cuz i'm gonna watch what I say and think to myself "how can my oponent flip this on me?" then I evaluate if my oponent skill, and go from there.

Luther Large
10-18-2005, 05:10 PM

It's like when I fuck a bitch. If I fuck her good and she leaves to fuck another guy, I know she's coming back to me cuz I fucked her the best the first round.

Then if I meet a girl who's getting fucked by another man, she leaves him to try some of this native dick, you better believe she's sticking with me cuz I dick her down right the first time. Doesn't matter if you want another go at it, the rules were set though, and you won't hear me complaining about it. The trick is to rhyme without giving your oponent somthing to feed off of.
the only way to give your opponent nothing to feed off of is by not even dropping anything.......i dont care what you say if you drop a page of ryhmes there's going to be sumthing to feed off of.......

and i'm not complaing i am quoting the rules"excesive feeding results in decreasing votes"

i am trying to remind the voters what the rules are.....which is no feeding or no excesive feeding

we'll have to get eric unseen to sort this shit out

anyways.........votes ya'll

WARPATH
10-18-2005, 05:14 PM
I hear what your saying but read the rest of my post that was just half of it i was still in mid thought.................peace

P.S. homey the rules state keep the builds to two, and I only built off the sperm line and you calling me a fag.

RockD
10-18-2005, 05:32 PM
VOTE = CS

i was in aw when i read LL, but got danm Cs just came back wit tons of ammo and charged right thru ... the whle verse was fya , i'm not goin to disect ethier verses but one thing that prob made the diffrence was the order of the battle CS responded to the diss and got to dish it out himself .
nice battle to both this is the best one i have read period.
Vote= CS

Luther Large
10-18-2005, 05:37 PM

If you didn't want to hear fag shit, then you shoudn't have called me a fag, cuz if you do i'm gonna show you what a faggot with my mentality would do to you- get raw prison style on that ass. You wanna say I don't have no skill since sperm? Then i'm gonna show you how I was super sperm battling my way just to get my chance to breathe.

When you rhyme first it's you job to raise the bar on the battle. If I drop first I'm putting something down so Ill my oponent won't be able to touch, Why? Cuz i'm gonna watch what I say and think to myself "how can my oponent flip this on me?" then I evaluate if my oponent skill, and go from there.
aright then chargin why dont we have a non-tourney battle and you drop first and try to come with something i cant feed off of i garuntee you i will

WARPATH
10-18-2005, 05:56 PM
aright then chargin why dont we have a non-tourney battle and you drop first and try to come with something i cant feed off of i garuntee you i will
Alright but after the tournement, I don't wanna waste all my rhymes on you

WARPATH
10-18-2005, 05:59 PM
I just got done reading the pale kris vs. what radio battle and I have to say

they line my battle where I rhymed brittle with skittle---that shit is pure coincidence--- had I read that battle I would have never used that line---that surprised the hell out of me

peace

Visionz
10-18-2005, 06:14 PM
yo LL I defintely see your point and I agree that anything can be built off of. Chargin was also right when he said he limited it to two, it's just that the first build lasted for like 4 to 6 lines. I got respect for both of yall and this is a tough one to sort out. Here's what I purpose, and both emcees would have to agree to this for me to do it, but we can do a rematch on this battle and yall can both pm me w/ ya verses so there won't be any buildin and we'll retake the count on votes. Both verses would still need to be sent in by Weds. Yall let me know what yall think.peace

Luther Large
10-18-2005, 06:18 PM
sounds good to me

WARPATH
10-18-2005, 06:38 PM
sounds good to me
sounds good to you cuz your losing votes, once I start flowing shit just comes off my head, if the lines sound good i'm gonna keep using them, I could have kept on going where I left off but I thought ahh shit that's enough. If your rhyme was ill enough in the first place I wouldn't have been able to touch it. That's why your telling people that "if your not sure about my lines then let me know so I can explain them to you"If I would have went first and you built off of something I siad I wouldn't even care because i would have came hard and if you came up with something harder then I would have been like ohhhh shit that's ill respect.

See homey you siad my style was week from sperm.

I showed you my style was dope since sperm in more creative manner and that can't be touched-

you just had to call me a fag- Kid you don't even know me, and I don't know you
so If i'm a fag that makes you a fag too- and i'm gonna show these peeps who's the man in this homo erotic relationship you set up

Now you want me to waste my time writing another verse? why? I stayed in bounds of the rules and played ball hard. This is bull shit in my opinion- and the voting isn't even done yet- you probably might even win this battle so I don't know why your fussing over it. If you get knocked out of the tournement you just gotta remember that you came with your best. So just chill let the peeps finish voting and when I get knocked out of the tournement i'll give you a second battle.
But if you want us to rematch versus that means everyone will want to rematch versus.

Luther Large
10-18-2005, 06:41 PM
even if i win this battle i wont be satisfied becuz i already stated my opinion on this battle.....

chargin i dont want e-beef but i think another round would be good.....but it's up to you

and 1 more thing did i go into specific detail about what you do being a "fagg"....no i did not i just threw the single word in there..so dont be acting like i typed out a whole verse to explain how you were a "fagg"..plain and simple i neva went into detail i neva said you suck dick or anything like that i think you need to reread my whole verse

Grim Reapa
10-18-2005, 06:44 PM
This is hilarious stop bitchin LL CS is not trying to beef man, you are

Luther Large
10-18-2005, 06:45 PM
This is hilarious stop bitchin LL CS is not trying to beef man, you are

nah jack i aint tryna beef i just got a strong opinion that i need to get across.....and dont say I"M bitchin

Visionz
10-18-2005, 06:55 PM
5-3 w/ the votes CS is up.(still got six votes out)

Visionz
10-18-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm gonna go with LL on this one, I really liked both verses. LL's precision w/ the lyrics wins this vote for him.peace

Visionz
10-18-2005, 06:57 PM
5-4, CS up (5 votes still out)

Luther Large
10-19-2005, 05:36 PM
i guess it's VOTING time ya'll lazy bastards

Luther Large
10-19-2005, 06:59 PM
i guess it's VOTING time ya'll lazy bastards

VOTE!!!

Luther Large
10-19-2005, 07:17 PM
VOTE!!!

VOTE

tha god concept
10-19-2005, 07:25 PM
yo LL shit was fuckin killer as usual

CS had sum tight lines 2 but imma have 2 go wit LL

close battle but im votin on LL in this 1

Visionz
10-19-2005, 07:31 PM
5-5 split (still four votes out)

whatradio
10-19-2005, 08:21 PM
yooo. this was a good battle. dope verses from both.
even though Charging went second and was able to build on
Luther's verse I still give him the edge b/c his shit was pretty
critical. not taking away from Luther's w/ch was definitely dope
but the Soldier gets my vote. oh yeah... LL it's never a good look
to question the intellect of the voters.

respect

Visionz
10-19-2005, 08:26 PM
6-5 CS is up ( 3 votes still out)

Luther Large
10-20-2005, 01:49 PM
yooo. this was a good battle. dope verses from both.
even though Charging went second and was able to build on
Luther's verse I still give him the edge b/c his shit was pretty
critical. not taking away from Luther's w/ch was definitely dope
but the Soldier gets my vote. oh yeah... LL it's never a good look
to question the intellect of the voters.

respectno doubt son i rspect all the people votin.....peace

VOTES!

Potent1
10-21-2005, 11:22 AM
eeesh - I steered clear of this thread but I had to read this a couple of times....

First of all - props to both of yall -

hmmm, let me read it one mo time -

Okay LL had hard punches and the flow was ridiculous but cs eesh he was like a rapist in a dark alley who didn't care who his victim was....

v= CS

Visionz
10-21-2005, 03:31 PM
7-5, CS up (still two votes out) lets get these rounds wrapped up, peace

Grim Reapa
10-21-2005, 05:25 PM
LL had better flow and punches my vote LL

Visionz
10-21-2005, 05:27 PM
7-6, this is another down to the wire let's get that last vote in King, come on man, two battles now waiting on ur one vote peace.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-23-2005, 11:18 PM
lay out a threat to this and the rap battles adjourned/
soldier got the same battle ability he had as a sperm/-----a sperm fights to reach the egg first rapidly learn he's squirmin cap on his perm be burnin/
leavin his face white, his mind lost like "MC.Search(in)"/
blurtin words but your game is small like starin at midgets/-----missed punch
i damage'em all when i bring 4th raps like carrier pigeons/
slamin on bitches your ryhmes suck and i aint even hearin it/
so i just grab the 9 and make him cry like eye irratance/-----maybe a jab ehhhyou couldnt buy yourself a style if you put it on clearance/-----nice
check it i drop knowledge like neuro science/-----if you used wordplay this may have workedstay extortin with violence/battelin me?....well i guess soldier needs guidance/
i order hits out like vito seekin chargin soldier 4 ritches/-----corleone reference but no other mafia wordplay takes away from iti neva be incognito with cognitive linguistics/
stay Q'd/packin doubles like twins and shoes/
battles i pick and choose/i shit on fools/
where you at if you aint scared then what happened B?/
why you call yourself chargin when you couldnt juice up a battery?/----uppercut
step to this you'll wind up rockin a body cast/----ending was nice

LL overall you packed a few punches and made references to stuff but didn't bring it to the next level with witty wordplay

who the fuck is Luther Large? the number one contender?
I'll prented-- sir,-- that you didn't call me a faggot-
cuz if I was, I'd make you grab my cock and gag it-
then I'd flip your ass over and vigorsouly stab shit-
you've just been fucked-
at giving head, quite frankly you just suck,
your the type of man that keeps his penis tucked-
the dried semen on your face clogged your sweat ducts-
now the only thing poppin in here are your zits-
don't be afraid to admit you lost this battle of witz----this entire sequence of combo's and wordplay attacks LL here's how Yoda would flip it "like you- I am not"
here something you can taste though, It's my shiny new glock-
my style flows so red hot,when it cools it's hard -vocanic rock-
That's why pops named me Charging Soldier- but you can call me Sarge-
just too let you know that i'm the head native in charge
the drill Seargent puttin foot in the ass of Luther Large- It's the WAR CHIEF
Like Charlie Brown, I got this kid saying "good grief"----funny Nice punch someone hand me some Pepto, I need relief!
and i'm the kid taking control in the acrade.......................---I like the whole Kid and candy wordplay nice way to end it from sperm to child

Soldier def took advantage and continued to strike with combo's and witty wordplay....

I Vote Charging Soldier

Visionz
10-24-2005, 12:56 AM
8-6, CS onto the next round

Ballad Ballistik
10-24-2005, 01:03 AM
bout time

Luther Large
10-24-2005, 09:01 AM
is ben even in the comp?

Visionz
10-24-2005, 04:30 PM
no^ but I had to pull in some official judges for next round in early or this votin will never get done, shit all these battles where done by Weds and we still got two more to close out before we can even move to round 2. sorry if this comes as a shock LL, but I had to do somethin.peace

Luther Large
11-05-2005, 05:45 PM
nah it's cool