PDA

View Full Version : Who remembers the horror that was Paddle Battle

Tecknowledgist
11-05-2010, 03:30 PM
3ZiW_znZEl4

Worst fucking idea in Video Game history - see who can rotate the analog stick the fastest. Also happens to be the most non-ergonomic analog stick of all time.

Not only did it ruin almost every controller that was used during this shit minigame, it also murked countless palms, because you cannot beat this shit by rotating it with your thumb - that's absurd.

I remember our McDonald's used to have four Mario Party games set up on N64s and every controller was just mangled; the analog sticks were completely loose and useless from Paddle Battle, and if you ever played this game, yours isn't far off.

I dug up this game the other day because I was fiending for some nostalgia and threw up a little in my mouth when it told me I had to get fifteen coins out of the three computer players in one game, to advance on the Mini Game Island.

Sure enough, as I type this, I have two giant fucking blisters on my right palm.

Fuck you for this one Nintendo.

Poison Flowerz!
11-05-2010, 04:18 PM
you cannot beat this shit by rotating it with your thumb - that's absurd.

lolol

Lex Lugor
11-05-2010, 10:11 PM
hahaha luckily I grew up playing mario party 3

pro.Graveface
11-06-2010, 11:20 AM
yo after reading , I dont even wanna watch but I will lol
Peace Teck

indeed scary sjit hahah looks sucky , dont like that mario saga too much,
after I found out about the subliminal code on the cover of galaxy , my instinct was right
ICHI

pro.Graveface
11-06-2010, 11:26 AM
dope post btw to topic I would write fuck nintendo for more fake sjit

Tecknowledgist
11-06-2010, 01:57 PM
the video just shows the minigame lol, it doesn't show the blood, sweat, and tears