PDA

View Full Version : Not really a rapper (peep)

Fatal Guillotine
11-06-2010, 02:48 PM
carnivore spittin the raw hardcore metaphor/
vocal verbal mechanic eruption, the robustion beyond that which your esophagus couldnt stomach of the planet nibiru circumference/common rap statements signify in laments/thats its has a placement with the liking of satan/ the deep polarization of something scared of the story of abdoiah and that of david

i wrote this awhile back as well

vicious lyricist existentially gifted with the sickness to exorcise the wicked/depict a sentence which was written in the most elegant penmanship/we go back to square one-broken down like a gun-with a Veriochip under tongue/the heralded metaphorical rhyme writer, my writings was spoken of on the papyrus by the paleoanthropologist/whats the secret being kept with the grand Masonic lodges/as with any info thats provided, do we do the knowledge OR allow the media with the mind of an 85er to misguide us

and this

Eternal light comes in the form of a luminescence representation/Primary properties: intensity,wavelength & polarization/ The Aurora Borealis of melodious madness/The 2500 B.C. sacred play of Osiris and Isis's theatrics/ Show The descriptive mathematics of the body of Kemet and how it doesn't line up with Orion's belt with a atlas/Seek wisdom from the cradle to the grave as foretold like Solomon/ I read chapter and dissected each doctrine/ the supreme regime as foreseen by a historical team in the Valley of kings, unearth in the tomb of Tutankhamen/The methodical philosophical attributes inhibits me to spit/The knowledge which is prosperous allow me to rip at 6 decibels and 400 octaves/ Aware and responsive of the environment....allows me to reach enlightenment thru the exploration of cosmic consciousness/Ergonomically energetically efficient/My mind bends the realm of science and baffle the senses in the labyrinth of surrealism/

Undiluted Karma
11-09-2010, 11:08 AM
carnivore spittin the raw hardcore metaphor/
vocal verbal mechanic eruption, the robustion beyond that which your esophagus couldnt stomach of the planet nibiru circumference/common rap statements signify in laments/thats its has a placement with the liking of satan/ the deep polarization of something scared of the story of abdoiah and that of david

i wrote this awhile back as well

vicious lyricist existentially gifted with the sickness to exorcise the wicked/depict a sentence which was written in the most elegant penmanship/we go back to square one-broken down like a gun-with a Veriochip under tongue/the heralded metaphorical rhyme writer, my writings was spoken of on the papyrus by the paleoanthropologist/whats the secret being kept with the grand Masonic lodges/as with any info thats provided, do we do the knowledge OR allow the media with the mind of an 85er to misguide us

and this

Eternal light comes in the form of a luminescence representation/Primary properties: intensity,wavelength & polarization/ The Aurora Borealis of melodious madness/The 2500 B.C. sacred play of Osiris and Isis's theatrics/ Show The descriptive mathematics of the body of Kemet and how it doesn't line up with Orion's belt with a atlas/Seek wisdom from the cradle to the grave as foretold like Solomon/ I read chapter and dissected each doctrine/ the supreme regime as foreseen by a historical team in the Valley of kings, unearth in the tomb of Tutankhamen/The methodical philosophical attributes inhibits me to spit/The knowledge which is prosperous allow me to rip at 6 decibels and 400 octaves/ Aware and responsive of the environment....allows me to reach enlightenment thru the exploration of cosmic consciousness/Ergonomically energetically efficient/My mind bends the realm of science and baffle the senses in the labyrinth of surrealism/

Good rhymes bro, I can def see how youre a LCOB fan:D
peace

Fatal Guillotine
11-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Good rhymes bro, I can def see how youre a LCOB fan:D
peace

nah son i just be messing around like i said im no rapper some rappers material i take and keep and try to put my own spin on it.

btw canibus and lcob are two of my favorites

Undiluted Karma
11-09-2010, 02:30 PM
ohh i get you bro lol, yeah i meant by lcob that i could tell (in what i thought were ur rhymes) u listen to lcob and yeah even by canibus by the content.

peace

Fatal Guillotine
11-09-2010, 02:33 PM
yeah bruh

those guys always elevating lyrically

they need to stop b.s'ing and collabo already

Fatal Guillotine
11-09-2010, 02:38 PM
novus ordo seclorum/bring a level of euphorium to the Smithsonian emporium with the euphemism of a euphonium/ the message ever effervescent, the author of non-importance/watch as the lyricist lobotomize the audience,in the accordance with the origins of the coordinates of _________

something im working on

Fatal Guillotine
11-10-2010, 11:35 AM
bump

Fatal Guillotine
11-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Tantalizing rhymes while subtle you will find that theyre combine of cyanide
My Neurological biological unstoppable mind
equidistant to that of Farrakhan
Attain wisdom & confine; therefore becoming wise
We were teacher, writers, leaders, fighter many eons ago
Strengthen your chakras----to prosper--- wheter purple green, orange, red, yellow or indigo
Behold the Hieros, understand the history of Ancient Egypt & Cairo
The missing scriptures of the Book Of Enoch and the many contradictions of the bible

As I sat on top a mountain over looking a blue-green sea of tranquility/ My molecular ocular mobility inhibits me with the ability of what i see/My iambic pentameter materialize into innate wisdom/ Lyricism pacify in the form of spiritualism re-compensated within the body 5 religions-all takes shape in form in one man's mental/ ones should take notice 8 feet long pole to discover vernal equinox and the summer winter solstice/the nature of the yin-yang symbol/ Pure genius in the form of dopeness/Highly ingenious lyrical doctor/the magna cum laude who studied the works of Krishnamurti and Deepak Chopra with the comprehension of the 7 chakras/Evaluate the stories of Muhammad, Christ, Elijah, Jacob/ And Discover that being a HATER has everything to do with your 5 senses, upbringing and physiological behavior/

Poison Flowerz!
11-10-2010, 12:05 PM

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-10-2010, 12:09 PM
definately dope stuff, glad we got another canibus fan here in the temple

Fatal Guillotine
11-10-2010, 01:43 PM
cmon yall

but i just be messing around....please dont take me seriously with this rap

canibus is the nigga (i like how he has alot of internal rhymes)

and lcob for there rhymes and in all honestly (rasul allah and richard raw are my favs, cosmic crusader flow always seemed force)

alot of times i like said i may hear a canibus verse or a line and i may flip it(i dont know if thats biting)

i use to be able to go for 35 bars with ease but like i said i just be

throwing darts around

thanks for the criticism

Fatal Guillotine
11-10-2010, 01:46 PM
definately dope stuff, glad we got another canibus fan here in the temple

respect son

Fatal Guillotine
11-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Reader note: some words are subject to change

Enter my transcendental vision of Neolithic existentialism/of my innate wisdom prudent provisions of a caste system/parsimonious lyricism-reciting a poem in the catacombs of northeastern Rome over the ohm of an metronome from the mental vicinity with in that of the phrenology of my dome/intermittently the vocal myriad----rhymes so serious----i perplex in a manner wittingly of a stanza---85% operate on what they hear and NOT what they read-wouldn't that make the 17 mill living on planet earth functionally illiterate?

Fatal Guillotine
11-12-2010, 11:38 AM
generic trans-evolve combine with the doctrine with the mind of Niklo Tesla & Leo Sirlord/Paroxysm lyricist whose body of work would surpasses beyond the vision of lyricism/ the circumference of his knowledge equates to his would therefore be a problem/once this gentleman discover the Islamic literature by the Prophet Muhammad/the dope vocals; which are colloquial to that of an genius climate/and the effervescent of the introverted invidious interrelated infurious internal rhyming/the verisimilitude of the attitude so rude combined of the subliminal messages of Deuteronomy and the musings of philosophy of Gopalanand Swami

Fatal Guillotine
11-14-2010, 12:38 PM
bump

Fatal Guillotine
11-20-2010, 01:46 PM
protoplasm, the phrenology of diuretics of my hippocampi within the mind of my brain matter/the magnetical musings of a master/Calculate the mathematics of Allah's world an abacus/the ingenious wisdom within that of my lyricism ;which in turn give fuel to my writings/reminisce of lessons from the verbatim of King Solomon/Palaeolithic objects of that period embellished within an leather covered papyrus on the pop-up/titular existentialist a remarkable lyricist whose gifted/with 3rd eye visions of Genesis/ transcending the remnants of Assyrian descendants......

Fatal Guillotine
11-20-2010, 07:59 PM
bump

Fatal Guillotine
11-22-2010, 06:35 PM
up

Fatal Guillotine
11-30-2010, 02:20 PM
Nabonidus predecessor, Nabopolassar’s successor
Nebuchadnezzer, rebellion expeller in Ketuvim lectures
Babylonian law, what was the chapter on seduction?
Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, limb for limb was the punishment
A hundred yin for a hundred sins, That about covers it, doesn’t it?
Fighting two zeros behind me like James Julian Southerland
The coming winds in the tundra mist hides the enigma in front of it
The corruption and plundering and the trouble that comes with it
Oil is poison, sons and daughters in the morgue for it
Mom drops the cordless, father standing on the porch tortured,
My skull is a submarine hall
Bathyscaphe through the Cambrian’s fauna on the deep sea floor
Dr. Hillyer, David, Weena and George
Watch in fast forward the horrors that form as man begins to wage war
Sargon, Sumer, and then even before
Pre-historians even thought that they ought to record
Mid-Atlantic Ridge smoldering, Rodinia in molten seas
Before Pangaea drifted and before the oceans freeze
In my dreams, I’m yelling it, on beats I’m telling it
On streets I’m selling it, strong speech imperative,
For the words I derive, I should get the Pulitzer Prize
PEN/Voelcker is fine, PEN/Faulkner’s declined
I’ll get White Lion class 5, just give me some time
Harold McGraw if I strive, Otto Hahn if I die
Ansari X if it flies, Polar if I can get it to rhyme
Jean Nicod Prize if I manage to open their minds
Went south west in a straight line, Trent Texas from Lake Lime
Because a message I was blessed with suggested I make time
I got there a little early, the sight was other worldly
The sky was filled with hues of blues and burgundy, 30
My contact looked down, every light beam was searching
The ground beneath was scorching but I wasn’t hurting
I’ve got nothing to prove, nothing to lose, nothing to do
Except to, lead you to a sky more blue
We are clearly designed by the thoughts of a predefined fate
The Theory of Mind, and the walk of a primate
The Scarecrow’s Brain, the foresight and foreshadow of change
Not nearly as important as the forbearing from which it came
From thrashin and bashin’ to tracking’ and stabbin’
From lackin’ to stackin’, from grabbin’ to rations
From factions to cabinets, from draftin’ to askin’
To sacking resources clean from every land we plant our flag in
Heavy is the burden of the world that we carry
“Are we up to the task?” is the Cosmonauts Query
I scream out “YES!” But up there nobody hears me
Too many bombs going off to transmit the message clearly
Chainsaws in the forest, fleets of barges heaped with trash
Concrete streets under my feet instead of Reed Sweetgrass
Innocent are the thoughts that a youthful mind brings
Before he is taught by the blind as the blindful eye leads
Killing ourselves as our makers watch from Luna craters
They’ll be our enslavers if we ever lose their favor
“That is not dead which can eternally lie
And with strange eons even death may die”
The Pearls of Time by Gerald Klein, collective works of James Hynes
Will McCarthy and John Varley in my mind
The ground was damp, the air was warm
In the jungle I sit. In the jungle I mourn
My shirt ripped by thorns, body tired and worn
Bruised, bloody, and burned, still i plot my return.....

Fatal Guillotine
11-30-2010, 02:21 PM
the fasicination of my lyrical representation eradicate the synagogue of satan/
which i plan to dismantle/
7 chakras connected with dan tien i channel/
envisioning the system harboring my wisdom, where i plan to kill the jugular vein with a bang/
Me versus you, good vs evil, the yin and the yang/
the professor eneritus of curriculm in the booth/
an enlightened teacher who shared his insights in order to help sentient beings end there suffering with the four noble truths/
in accordance with clairvoyance with the laws of karma/
by realizing the true nature of phenomena & thereby escaping the cycle involutionary rebirths called samsara/
3 jewels to take refuge: Buddha, Sangha, and the Dharma/
the evolution in the change of demographics/
beautiful music in the form of innate madness in time only worsens/
comprised approximately 3/4ths of water on the earth surface/
The Sun draws water up into the Earth rotation in a fine mist increasing with different currents of the atmosphere until she becomes heavier than gravitation/
the lecture told in the Gobi desert told to an nation surrounded by the Yellow and the Yangtze River, the aid of Carbon-14 detection and dating and radiation, carpediem,in shape of 10,000 years in the time of civilization/
Divine numerology examine the phrenology/the debauchery unearthed relics in the form of pottery/
the 5 bonds, 5 relationship, filial piety/
rhymes elementally compose of hot asphalt herald maintenance/
in a vibe that comes off as pious, yet many find cantankerous/

Fatal Guillotine
11-30-2010, 02:25 PM
spit sick shit like i got diarrhea of the mouth/ give you the news like North east west and south

Fatal Guillotine
12-07-2010, 02:15 PM
the space-time continuum of physics ignores the realm of the mind/
but consciousness is unconfined--by that of space and time/
and represents a higher organizing principle---a 5th dimension, that transcends the speed of lights emission/
light is more than just magnify radiant energy; for some its mind admittance/
the power of truth & right discernment giving birth a higher echelon of vision/
Right Knowledge cant get to Right Understanding so henceforth the term light is therefore synonymous with Wisdom

Fatal Guillotine
12-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Examine the spiritualistic wisdom within my writtens/
the theory of Utnafishtim trace bak to the first human beings of the Adamite peo-ple, whose sons were of the 3 elohs/ the density of polarization of something scared within the nature of ionzation/
deepening my 7 chakras thru strenous mental calisthenics and meditation/
3 monotheistic religions, separate within there belief system, yet acknowledging Satans' assiduous existence/ the mark of the beast, all documented in the Bible with one sentence/
Chemtrails in the air, Trilateral Commission, The Illuminati isnt no more than a pseudoynm of a fraternity rooted Satanism-Luciferianism, the love for the pentagram, the lust for the Baphomet---its all debauchery/2010 a new year exist with new technology/
these are words from the wise, the eloheim el kuluwn, the pleidians and the annunaki/ research, analyze and elevate and awaken and yourself will be define/
Question why do people point up when mentioning heaven & down when discussing hell, howver never associating it with the mind of a prefernce as to how we feel/Cocked Ace-duce is my navy fedora reading the Torah, spiritually minded told to READ like verse 91:6 of the Surah concerning the story of the Prophet Muhammad and the Cherubim Jibriel

Fatal Guillotine
01-16-2011, 12:46 PM
bump

Undiluted Karma
01-18-2011, 06:46 PM
You've got the knowledge i can see bro but tbh all that is too much to take in lol, in the complexity of your rhymes.

Idk if your planning on transferring this onto the mic but if you do take breath control and flow into consideration in your lyrics

peace :)

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-18-2011, 07:21 PM
You've got the knowledge i can see bro but tbh all that is too much to take in lol, in the complexity of your rhymes.

Idk if your planning on transferring this onto the mic but if you do take breath control and flow into consideration in your lyrics

peace :)

agreed, word cuz its different when ya just writing verses actually rapping sometimes you write it and then you rhyme the cadence of the bars you wrote might sound different when said

Undiluted Karma
01-18-2011, 09:01 PM
^i think i remember somebody posting similar to what i just did before mybe it was you but thats where i got the comment from. i never really thought of it before but its quite interesting

Fatal Guillotine
02-03-2011, 05:59 PM
thanks

Fatal Guillotine
02-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Neurologist paleoantrhopologist study my handwriting on the papyrus/ 3rd eye open, spiritually linguistic metaphysicst of that of an Islamic Taoist/ the missing link between Christianity and Judaism/can be found in the beliefs and history of the Gnostic/ My dan tien, wing of Jibraail the seraphim, the 4 supports of heaven and.....my 7 seven chakras/ symbolically synonymously with the lotus flower

Undiluted Karma
02-04-2011, 12:26 PM
^I see you have adapted and diluted your style a bit which is good.

Neurologist paleoantrhopologist study my handwriting on the papyrus/ 3rd eye open, spiritually linguistic metaphysicst of that of an Islamic Taoist/

^Nice

the missing link between Christianity and Judaism/can be found in the beliefs and history of the Gnostic/ My dan tien, wing of Jibraail the seraphim, the 4 supports of heaven and.....my 7 seven chakras/ symbolically synonymously with the lotus flower

^not so much feeling this bit your style can kind of wonder off into a documentary type style which personally im not feeling, and its a bit too heavy and contrived for my tastes. I can see where your going with the spiritual influence and I see the likes of LCOB have influenced you, but if you check their lyrics in more depth you will find their style gets the message across but isnt too 'heavy' and unrappable

peace nice work

Fatal Guillotine
02-04-2011, 04:11 PM
thanks

Fatal Guillotine
02-04-2011, 04:29 PM
the missing link between Christianity and Judaism/can be found in the beliefs and history of the Gnostic/ My dan tien, wing of Jibraail the seraphim, the 4 supports of heaven and.....my 7 seven chakras/ symbolically synonymously with the lotus flower

i thought i break this down

the missing link between Christianity and Judaism/can be found in the beliefs and history of the Gnostic

gnostic came around the time of christianity and judaism but was kind of shunned upon so the beliefs and doctrine became underground...there just texts as the jah text which discusses the philosophy of Yahweh

My dan tien,

this is like the name for the chakras in Taoist Philosophy

wing of Jibraail the seraphim

this goes back to the line "Islamic Taoist" line....in the story of the prophet muhammad. Muhammad's first revelation is the event in which the Prophet is said to have been visited by the angel Gabriel who revealed to him a verse from the Qur'an. It was after this event that Muhammad proclaimed to be a Prophet of Allah.

the 4 supports of heaven

initally i was going to included a reference to KMT (egypt or the egyptian religion and how it ties to the gnostic)

but to explain this the 4 supports of heavens is associate with all the ideas of the role and cycles in your life....4 basic cycles and 4 sources of the electromagnetism influencing all events in earth

my 7 seven chakras/ symbolically synonymously with the lotus flower

the fact that lotuses have their roots in water and open and close their flowers to the amount of sunlight they receive, make them apt symbols of the chakras

Undiluted Karma
02-04-2011, 05:08 PM
It's not about the subject matter so much really because i undrstand some of that, its more about how its written down in lyrical form, personally your verse started off well but imo it drifted into too much information in a documentary style format.

Fatal Guillotine
02-04-2011, 05:16 PM
what you suggest

Undiluted Karma
02-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Make your lyrics flow well like this

Neurologist paleoantrhopologist study my handwriting on the papyrus/ 3rd eye open, spiritually linguistic metaphysicst of that of an Islamic Taoist/

^Got your message across with all the trappings of a good, well construted rhyme

Fatal Guillotine
02-04-2011, 05:47 PM
i just be messing around, g lol

appericate it though

Undiluted Karma
02-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Lol, I was under the illusion you wanted serious feedback which is why I gave you some :mexico:

Fatal Guillotine
02-04-2011, 05:57 PM
naw its cool

Fatal Guillotine
02-04-2011, 05:58 PM
i just be doing it as a way to vent, lol

Undiluted Karma
02-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Yeah man its cool lol i wasnt pissed off

Poison Flowerz!
02-06-2011, 02:49 PM
buy a mic

Fatal Guillotine
02-06-2011, 02:53 PM
whats that suppose to mean

Poison Flowerz!
02-06-2011, 03:11 PM
it means i like your rhymes i want to hear them/work with you

Fatal Guillotine
02-06-2011, 03:15 PM
i dont have any mic, i just mess around though

Fatal Guillotine
02-11-2011, 05:42 PM
my poems are transcribed to papyrus euphemistically to the syncopation of the metronome/
we arent under the jurisdiction of subjugation/ the secretive representation of something sacred propose in the alchemy of the golden initiations/ the hermetical practices of sex magic and tantric yoga which entices the lower chakra muladhara & the womans' pheromones

Fatal Guillotine
02-14-2011, 04:31 PM
up

Fatal Guillotine
03-04-2011, 07:11 PM
comments

Fatal Guillotine
03-10-2011, 09:28 AM
We are compose of magnetic aura & genetic code/ Walk the road & enter my deferential abode exercise the right and truth manifested we are told, each way of life has its own religious creed/ the prophecy of the lost children of Israel existing with the holy city of Dimona & Tel Aviv

Undiluted Karma
03-12-2011, 07:35 PM
decent, i like the last line with israel and tel aviv

Undiluted Karma
03-12-2011, 07:38 PM
and dont expect much feedback from anyone else lol, people here seem to largely comment on peoples rhymes who they know, which is fair enough, i have had some good feedback

Fatal Guillotine
03-12-2011, 07:46 PM
i was fucking around i actually want to give any exact location because i believe tel aviv is like west of israel.....thanks man

how come you not a Vet yet?

Undiluted Karma
03-12-2011, 09:05 PM
you need to be a member for atleast 500 posts i think and 2 years

NW_Renegade
03-17-2011, 10:21 PM
The core of corruption has a powerful force that throws out seduction, baby kids being abducted, and the thugs who say fuck it.
Its madness how they thought it its even crazier what we got to do to stop it.
If you got to take a shit you better not drop it or else that’s when these killers will creep in your house and throw you in for murder.
Dam cops are the best herders putting kids in jail so young they still eat Gerber and shitting there draws.
As I sit there with a pause cause I see no empty halls and some shit in the toilet stall.

Fatal Guillotine
03-20-2011, 12:48 PM
why are you in my thread posting your rhymes

Guarded By Martyrs
03-22-2011, 01:42 PM
Interesting work so far.
Your vocabulary wingspan is wide within your rhymes, however....
If I had to be picky I'd say work on the layout of how you type your lines
At times it's hard to follow, at times it's too complex too digest
Also I'd say try to come with something completly different from what I have quoted below.
Once you've done this you can find some middle ground so to speak.
And you'll be better off for it in my opinion.
You remind me of someone who has the raw talent but just needs some guidance.
What you have is dope, but it could be so much more with some fine tunning.
Hope that doesn't come across as condersending but thats my view.

Examine the spiritualistic wisdom within my writtens/
the theory of Utnafishtim trace bak to the first human beings of the Adamite peo-ple, whose sons were of the 3 elohs/ the density of polarization of something scared within the nature of ionzation/
deepening my 7 chakras thru strenous mental calisthenics and meditation/
3 monotheistic religions, separate within there belief system, yet acknowledging Satans' assiduous existence/ the mark of the beast, all documented in the Bible with one sentence/
Chemtrails in the air, Trilateral Commission, The Illuminati isnt no more than a pseudoynm of a fraternity rooted Satanism-Luciferianism, the love for the pentagram, the lust for the Baphomet---its all debauchery/2010 a new year exist with new technology/
these are words from the wise, the eloheim el kuluwn, the pleidians and the annunaki/ research, analyze and elevate and awaken and yourself will be define/
Question why do people point up when mentioning heaven & down when discussing hell, howver never associating it with the mind of a prefernce as to how we feel/Cocked Ace-duce is my navy fedora reading the Torah, spiritually minded told to READ like verse 91:6 of the Surah concerning the story of the Prophet Muhammad and the Cherubim Jibriel

This is sickness, the underlined parts are flames, great read.
If your interested in doing a collabo just gives us a shout.

Peace.

adedwutang
03-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Yeah your shit is tight but like whers said you gotta have it in a format. Also be easy with all the big words going back to back. I love usin actual vocabulary in my rhymes too but usin too much in one bar will throw the flow off. By havin the verse flow right it makes the words jump out the page and hit hard, which gets your point across better. But like you said you just fuckin around so on that basis you got some good work. keep up. peace.

NW_Renegade
03-22-2011, 10:19 PM
yo he grips the globe with his hands he got destruction right in the pocket of his pants.
when destruction comes we will all scatter like ants as he sets traps and peolple die like rats we wont be able to do shit with gats or our societies stats this is were it all goes into wack nomore being fresh like tic tacs

NW_Renegade
03-22-2011, 10:22 PM
why are you in my thread posting your rhymes

who me?

Fatal Guillotine
03-23-2011, 07:57 AM
Interesting work so far.
Your vocabulary wingspan is wide within your rhymes, however....
If I had to be picky I'd say work on the layout of how you type your lines
At times it's hard to follow, at times it's too complex too digest
Also I'd say try to come with something completly different from what I have quoted below.
Once you've done this you can find some middle ground so to speak.
And you'll be better off for it in my opinion.
You remind me of someone who has the raw talent but just needs some guidance.
What you have is dope, but it could be so much more with some fine tunning.
Hope that doesn't come across as condersending but thats my view.

This is sickness, the underlined parts are flames, great read.
If your interested in doing a collabo just gives us a shout.

Peace.

if i ever decide to collabo i'll let you know

the second part you underline actually came from a convo i was having with some friends of mine.

believe me i feel you when you say it needs fine tuning i dont know why but i always feel like im missing something-----i dont know if it more bars (longer or shorter bars) or what

thanks though

Fatal Guillotine
03-23-2011, 07:58 AM
Yeah your shit is tight but like whers said you gotta have it in a format. Also be easy with all the big words going back to back. I love usin actual vocabulary in my rhymes too but usin too much in one bar will throw the flow off. By havin the verse flow right it makes the words jump out the page and hit hard, which gets your point across better. But like you said you just fuckin around so on that basis you got some good work. keep up. peace.

thanks fam

Fatal Guillotine
03-27-2011, 12:06 PM
this is something im working on i may extend or short some bars within this rhyme...still a work in progress

Listen, the land of Egypt, the cradle of civilaztion of the black man & black woman/ the vein in my index finger in both hands connects to the heart/ the throat chakra coincides w/ my pineal gland/ where does it end?, where does it start/ the 7 thunders amongst the 7 trumpets, the 7 seals/the dominion and leadership thru the outer-showing of force, the representation of the flail/ mind over matter----superficial versus the real----mind reigning superior in the balance of the Maatic scale/

Fatal Guillotine
04-09-2011, 12:50 PM
up

Fatal Guillotine
04-17-2011, 11:46 AM
systemically, my intellectual prism emits transcendental wisdom, embrace the higher consciousness of spiritualism within my sentences/ which is written in Sanskrit/my thoughts views and opinions are further expressed within my stanzas/ in a manner illuminating the green light/ the black man existences originates with the origins of the Canaanite

Fatal Guillotine
04-19-2011, 12:34 PM
bump

Fatal Guillotine
05-06-2011, 12:39 PM
pidiendo a Dios dame una señal, because i'm in need of some clarity/are Mithra and Jesus one in the same? why when their stories are told they're similarities

Fatal Guillotine
06-12-2011, 02:06 PM
up

Fatal Guillotine
06-27-2011, 10:53 AM
been a while since i wrote anything
gonna have to start writing one liners again

Fatal Guillotine
10-23-2011, 12:50 PM
stenography type written in the metrical system of non-fiction in the ambiance of walt whitman

Fatal Guillotine
10-23-2011, 12:56 PM
are you of the intelligent? maintain balance yet many lost, unaware and unfocus/ if we were conscious and alert/ we would notice that its beyond race and religion that keeps us separated/ with the admittance of the existence of opposing forces

Fatal Guillotine
11-27-2011, 01:03 PM
Rh- negative factor is in par with that which is that of the draco categorized as the reptilians/ They Live, We Sleep, Fatal the alchemist concocting orgonite experiments/ shaped in the form of a tetrahedron which is an obsidian/ attempting to eradicate the inferior luciferians whose weak and secondary to that of a human/ the gland of my barathary sharpen the acumen/ the heart of a lyricist, etheric sentences written/ from the mind of a fair-skinned meta-physicist/ whos study the Gilgamesh

Fatal Guillotine
12-03-2011, 06:03 PM
need to start writing more

Fatal Guillotine
12-04-2011, 03:53 PM
- from rizqian to etherian, the linguistic physician doctrinate with metaphysical wisdom/ meditate on the flower of life opening up my chakra/ elevating the madushara aligned with my Merkabah/ the fission of the atom, the growth of the brain cell, the depiction of the mind, the consciousness elevated....the ether that of 9/ the genetic makeup of chromosomes which exist inside which is the sum of 1 plus that of the 2nd power of 5.......

Fatal Guillotine
12-29-2011, 04:19 PM
lyrical phenom light years ahead of your average emcee by eons/ the tree of life-10 spheres of the kemetic paut neter/ the mere existence in which i enunciate in a sentence which originated 76 trillion years ago

Fatal Guillotine
01-17-2012, 10:54 AM
R6xF9Lreafc&feature=related

Now-Now-Now the first thing comes to mind when you describe me "is that guy that be on that other shit"/ but Guillotine possess the Master Teacher Key 1,2,and 3 and the knowledge on the covenant/ This Annunanqi Eloheem looking he just got off the mother-ship/Question: ask yourself how the fuck can patriotic and unaware of the underhanded dealings of government

Fatal Guillotine
01-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Existentially lyrical giftness of a labyrinth of lyricism
my rhymes constructed from the mind deem sublime & descriptive
written in my immaculate penmanship
in the depth of each sentence
the omnipotence, the zenith of the atma
prosper of sound body and mind thru the strengthening of the chakras

Fatal Guillotine
02-02-2012, 12:08 PM
need to extend my bars a bit

Fatal Guillotine
02-19-2012, 01:46 PM
i ignite a high dosage of lyrical explosives i annihilate emcees with the wisdom of Solomon--watch the growth of the prosperous/do you know what its like to meditate and reach a level of quietness/ the mind reaches it apex, initiating the opening of consciousness

Fatal Guillotine
03-20-2012, 10:29 AM
need to revised some shit