PDA

View Full Version : Kanye's album release date...November 22

V4D3R
11-06-2010, 04:22 PM
Master numbers 11+22=33 ~ 3+3=6
if u add the year 11+22+2010=2043=9

you can look at it in many different ways the 33 can be the compass and scale gimmick. i feel i'm missing something.
they ridin the best gimmick opportunity ever in hip-hop Im thinking...thoughts?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
11-06-2010, 06:22 PM
I'm not sure everyone's aware, but before some idiot comes in raving like a loon, Rocafella is aware that people think Jay Z is Illuminati. In fact it's a conspiracy to make controversy. So yeah basically it's a gimmick. The Freemason-Illuminati thing is a fad. Jay z, rick ross, kanye, they're all fake Illuminati, because that's money. The amusing thing is the number of retarded people in America who buy into it and can't understand the symbolism.

I mean Jay Z has the song Lucifer which is about society. He's not worshiping the devil, he's talking about how money is the false idol. God is dead, man killed him, because there never was one. Its like Lucifer wasn't even the Devil. Lucifer was an incredibly powerful Assyrian King Tiglath Pileser III whose name means "My trust is in the Morning Star."

Lucifer and Jesus were just people. Man is his own God.

Dokuro
11-06-2010, 08:01 PM
I'm not sure everyone's aware, but before some idiot comes in raving like a loon, Rocafella is aware that people think Jay Z is Illuminati. In fact it's a conspiracy to make controversy. So yeah basically it's a gimmick. The Freemason-Illuminati thing is a fad. Jay z, rick ross, kanye, they're all fake Illuminati, because that's money. The amusing thing is the number of retarded people in America who buy into it and can't understand the symbolism.

I mean Jay Z has the song Lucifer which is about society. He's not worshiping the devil, he's talking about how money is the false idol. God is dead, man killed him, because there never was one. Its like Lucifer wasn't even the Devil. Lucifer was an incredibly powerful Assyrian King Tiglath Pileser III whose name means "My trust is in the Morning Star."

hes right

oh the Illuminati dose not exist

LORD NOSE
11-08-2010, 10:47 AM
they are not in the society of illuminati - they are being used by illuminati to sell the people products - they have all become walking talking advertisements for mcdonalds,pepsi,and newport - if there was not any blood sacrifices for fame and money going on before, there is now because they put the idea out there so big - so someone will pick up the job of being that wicked - it appealed to someone somewhere

Urban_Journalz
11-08-2010, 01:22 PM

I'd pay good money to see the look on your face when you wake up....because you will. The sad part is, someone else will have to wake you up.

pneumatic
11-09-2010, 03:24 PM
LOL, this is my Birthday.

(Also JFK was assassinated on 11/22)

Fatal Guillotine
11-09-2010, 07:21 PM
hes right

oh the Illuminati dose not exist

it does but not in the same aspect one would think of it as

Fatal Guillotine
11-09-2010, 07:22 PM
they are not in the society of illuminati - they are being used by illuminati to sell the people products - they have all become walking talking advertisements for mcdonalds,pepsi,and newport - if there was not any blood sacrifices for fame and money going on before, there is now because they put the idea out there so big - so someone will pick up the job of being that wicked - it appealed to someone somewhere

dont ignore this post

cutn' heads
11-09-2010, 07:47 PM
master numbers 11+22=33 ~ 3+3=6
if u add the year 11+22+2010=2043=9

you can look at it in many different ways the 33 can be the compass and scale gimmick. I feel i'm missing something.
They ridin the best gimmick opportunity ever in hip-hop im thinking...thoughts?

69 ?

Uncle Steezo
11-09-2010, 08:17 PM
what does an assyrian king have to do with kanye?
spewing unrelated historical references does not validate your point, if you have one.

WARPATH
11-09-2010, 09:12 PM
I don't give a fuck as long as it's not another album filled with autotune.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
11-09-2010, 09:39 PM
what does an assyrian king have to do with kanye?
Spewing unrelated historical references does not validate your point, if you have one.

qq

:(