PDA

View Full Version : Well my ass is gettin suspended...

Big Risk
10-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Man some shit just went down. I was in class, my pops called, he was telling me about the money for my class ring (today being the last day you can purchase it), and this faggot kid was like "NIce cell phone Peter" over and over again. Then the teacher came over and took it. I didnt argue with her, I gave it up like a man. I said, "sorry, but could you keep the line open, my grandma is coming to drop off money for the down payment on it" she didnt answer.

I forgot my book outside, so i asked for a pass to go, she signed it. As i was leavign the class, I said respectfully "Can you please keep the line open my grandmother is trying to call about my ring" She said "It will have to wait" I didnt hear her so I said "what" Then she said yelling and angry "IT...WILL.HAVE...TO...WAIT" being pissed off aboutt hat I said "I guarentee it wont" and she said "I guarentee it will" I said "Aight bitch" I went into the classroom, got my bag, and left. As I was walkign out, she says "where are you going?" I said "Im gettin the fuck out of here" I got a pass to go get my book that i forgot outside, I went there, and its not there. So i leave school and this cop is trying to stop me and I just keep going. She still has my cell, meaning shes gonna call my parents n shit. Whatever.

fuck bitches.

MANISH
10-14-2005, 01:26 PM
Well that's wasn't very good (dodn't know hat else to say.

I have another story that happend in school when i was in 9th grade. I suspect some of yall not going to belive me but it DID happen.

Well here i go:
One of my classmates has this bigass snake at home. One day when he says it's feeding time for the snake i say "Wouldn't it be cool if we released a rat in the school". He's like yeah that would be kinda cool.
Well after school me and my classmate and some other friends went to the petstore and baught 2 rats for my friends snake. It just "happend" to be a female and a male rat.
We go back too school and let them out.
In the roof there was this "loose plates" and we let them out between these roofs.
We sat up a drinking bootle for them and baught like 2 kilos of ratfood that we put up there.
After like 2 weeks we has a week off. After that week we was anxious to see how our little friends was doing.
Then we make a BIG misstake. We was so anxious to see how our little friends were doing so nobody were on the lookout. Then this teacher sees us. He's like "GET THE FUCK DOWN FROM THERE AND GO TO THE PRICIPAL".
It was only me and 2 of my homies that got caught.
Well. After a few weeks my friend told me that they had also put up 5 mice there without my notice.

And yall probably wondering how it went with the rats and the mice.
They killed them all:'( exept one rat that they gave back too the petsore.

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/cerc/danoff-burg/invasion_bio/inv_spp_summ/Norway%20rat.JPG

MefMan36
10-14-2005, 01:28 PM
^HAHAHAH! It sucks to be in High School, huh? In college u can walk out of class at any time and answer your phone and walk back in, lol.

MefMan36
10-14-2005, 01:30 PM
Well that's wasn't very good (dodn't know hat else to say.

I have another story that happend in school when i was in 9th grade. I suspect some of yall not going to belive me but it DID happen.

Well here i go:
One of my classmates has this bigass snake at home. One day when he says it's feeding time for the snake i say "Wouldn't it be cool if we released a rat in the school". He's like yeah that would be kinda cool.
Well after school me and my classmate and some other friends went to the petstore and baught 2 rats for my friends snake. It just "happend" to be a female and a male rat.
We go back too school and let them out.
In the roof there was this "loose plates" and we let them out between these roofs.
We sat up a drinking bootle for them and baught like 2 kilos of ratfood that we put up there.
After like 2 weeks we has a week off. After that week we was anxious to see how our little friends was doing.
Then we make a BIG misstake. We was so anxious to see how our little friends were doing so nobody were on the lookout. Then this teacher sees us. He's like "GET THE FUCK DOWN FROM THERE AND GO TO THE PRICIPAL".
It was only me and 2 of my homies that got caught.
Well. After a few weeks my friend told me that they had also put up 5 mice there without my notice.

And yall probably wondering how it went with the rats and the mice.
They killed them all:'( exept one rat that they gave back too the petsore.
LOL, 4 our Senior Prank at my school we released Rats into the School, the funny thing is one kid, all his Rats died and pissed all over eachother in his bookbag. Man, that shit was funny as hell. I almost got caught tho cuz me and my boys were running thru the hallway to go see if our other boys did that shit too, lol. I miss High School, man!

hellbound
10-14-2005, 02:34 PM
how long you suspended for, or not know yet?

num2son
10-14-2005, 02:45 PM
^HAHAHAH! It sucks to be in High School, huh? In college u can walk out of class at any time and answer your phone and walk back in, lol.
ROFL.

Prolifical ENG
10-14-2005, 02:51 PM
high school kids dont need cell phones

born invincible
10-14-2005, 02:51 PM
im so glad im out of high school...

sorry for the bad luck... maybe you should bring that bitch an apple!

MefMan36
10-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Don't tell him that, he's a sicko, he would cut the apple open, bust on it and put it back together and give it to her.

num2son
10-14-2005, 02:54 PM
Now 7L49 has more time to visit this site now............:lmao:

MefMan36
10-14-2005, 02:57 PM
Lol, yeah that's all he's going to do while he's suspended.

num2son
10-14-2005, 02:59 PM
^^^Man its going to be tough for everyone to deal with.....LOL.

MefMan36
10-14-2005, 03:00 PM
LMAO, 36 should ban him for a week

Analyze
10-14-2005, 03:01 PM
Damn, when I was in school if you had a pager - remember those or a cell phone that was an automatic expusion. They thought everybody was drug dealers.

Wu Forever

Unforgiven
10-14-2005, 03:07 PM
lol....kinda shitty, i just got suspended for cussing my art teacher the fuck out, i skipped his class for like 2 weeks but i smartened up and started going again, so ever since ive been back, he'll get my last name wrong on purpose then when i correct him he comes back with some you shouldnt care about your last name, try caring about your mark bullshit, so thursday i guess i just snapped, i was like, dude can you get my fucking name right once, please?, so hes like what? and i say you fucking heard me, get my fucking last name right, so hes like well i never, your going to the office and your gonna get so i cut him off and said what? a suspension? and started laughing at him so i get up to leave and he starts getting in my face so im like dude get out of my face but he keeps trying to say something so i just walk around him and he pushes me lightly from behind so i turned around and was like you did not just fucking push me and hes like yeah, maybe and i cut him off and said yeah, maybe i should spit in your fucking face faggot....i got a 5-day for it and their probably gonna give me a spare because i already have the needed 1 credit for art, i fucking hate people who abuse their authority and if you look at my history of suspensions, there all for beef with a teacher lol

baby jesus
10-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Man I Use To Hate That Shit When I Was In Highschool It Use To Seem Like The Teachers Would Egg You On To Curse Them Out Just To Get You Suspended. You Just Got To Laugh That Shit Off That Gets Them More Mad And There's Nuthin They Could Do About That. Well Actually I Forgot The One Time I Got Suspended For Laughing So Nevermind That.

MefMan36
10-14-2005, 03:28 PM
I had one teacher, me and her used to go back an forth, that shit was funny.

num2son
10-14-2005, 03:45 PM
These teachers are nuts and love messing aroung for fun to get you kicked out of school. There some teaches that are cool but the others are.............:)9:(

kid cal
10-14-2005, 03:46 PM
see they're assholes like that in my school too, they take your cell phone away if it makes any noise whatsoever. but damn, i haven't gotten suspended since middle school. i should get suspended though, i skip class a lot; but my teachers never care really because i'm a smart kid...

num2son
10-14-2005, 03:47 PM
LMAO, 36 should ban him for a week^O^

Seriously 7l49 you need to get your act straight so you can get out of there and graduate....LOL.

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2005, 05:10 PM
im so glad im out of high school...

sorry for the bad luck... maybe you should bring that bitch an apple!

fuck yeah, school sucks

Analyze
10-14-2005, 05:13 PM
fuck yeah, school sucks
Shit, I wanna go back TO school. Do you seen all these female teacher fucking their students nowadays, back then that shit was unheard of, well maybe the male teachers but thats different.

Wu Forever

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2005, 05:14 PM
take your ass back to school than, i dont give a fuck

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-14-2005, 06:58 PM
holy shit :lmao: that's funny i just got suspended today

deadlymelody
10-14-2005, 07:03 PM
I dont get suspended because I never really get involved with em. I just do my shit, hand it in, and talk to my friends. Am I the only nice guy here?

Unforgiven
10-14-2005, 07:15 PM
hell yeaz, we all in the game here at the corpse....

:\

10-14-2005, 07:24 PM
what college did you goto with a 50% average?

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2005, 07:38 PM
fuck schoo, teachers are rascist

MefMan36
10-14-2005, 07:39 PM
Yeah, college is killing me, I aint passing shit. Cuz im still used to how i did in HS, fucking around, smoking, drinking, all that shit.

hellbound
10-14-2005, 07:44 PM
i never got in an arguement with a teacher and got in trouble, they usally just say its your grade or some shit. the only times i ever got suspended was getting baked in the parking lot before school and fighting. but im only half way through high school

MefMan36
10-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Yeah I got caught smoking herb in the bathroom but the security guard was straight. He looked like Trick Daddy and he smokes weed too, so he was like, yo go back to class and let me go, lol. The security guards in my school were mad straight, they used to let me go on a bunch of shit. Fighting, weed, talking back to teachers, w/e

Prolifical ENG
10-14-2005, 08:02 PM
I'd say "yeah" he'd be like, "Fuck that, lets bounce back 2 my place, Blaze a couple of bluntz and go watch Jenny Jones wit some mu'fuckin Pogos and then hit up down town!

lol.....yeah I remember doing that exact same routine a couple times.....but I didnt do that, that much in high school.....I actually went to school most of the time and got good grades.

baby jesus
10-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Yo That Shit Is Absolutly True Man When I Was In HS I Would Be Like Fuck Class And Fuck Homework. When I Went To College I Was Like I'll Change And In No Time I Was Back To Sayin Fuck Class And Homework. If You Dont Have A Good Work Ethic Towards School It's Mad Hard To Get Out Of It. I Just Realized That And I'm Doin Good But It's My Fourth Year At A 2 Year School So I Should Be Graduating But I'm Not Even Done With 2 Years Of School Which Pretty Much Sucks. So Instill That Work Ethic Now When You Got The Chance It's Hard To Overcome If You Dont.

num2son
10-14-2005, 08:26 PM
And you wonder why girls dont like us.........bad boys..........:hooray:

triggahappy187
10-14-2005, 08:44 PM
Yall think thats crazy? My homie D shot a cat in school right in the face an the dude lived. Soon as dude got shot he got up an started runnin round like he done jus got his head cut off.

KBOS
10-14-2005, 08:47 PM
high school kids dont need cell phones
some do, most don't

Big Risk
10-14-2005, 08:49 PM
fuck you, if any of you read the situation, I NEEDED THE FUCKING CELL PHONE. I wish you would have been there, you would have probally clapped.

Unforgiven
10-14-2005, 08:59 PM
Ya'll r gonna regret that shyt when your older yo. Believe me, I skipped all the time, I'd be like "O.K, I gotta go to class 2day, no skippin" and then my boy would come up and say, "Yo! u goin 2 class?" I'd say "yeah" he'd be like, "Fuck that, lets bounce back 2 my place, Blaze a couple of bluntz and go watch Jenny Jones wit some mu'fuckin Pogos and then hit up down town!" I'd say, "..........class? or tokin, watchin Jenny Jones eatin Pogo's and after hit up downtown to see whats happenin...........man fuck class!"

Afterwards I graduated outta highschool with a 50% average.........50%! Thats Grade 9 to 12 with a 50% average each year!

Man, I went to college and that shytr ate me alive! I got 1 year of college in me and I only passed 3 of classes outta 14.........man that was a WASTE OF MONEY! I justed partied, drank, toke, smoke, and fucked college bitches all the time, That was my college experience (pretty dope in another sense though)

so do good man, you'll regret it later, lol but I guess some are luckier than others.

YOO! I wanna be like pale kris when I grow up...you my fuckin' idol man! :hooray:

num2son
10-14-2005, 09:05 PM
fuck you, if any of you read the situation, I NEEDED THE FUCKING CELL PHONE. I wish you would have been there, you would have probally clapped.

:clap:

KBOS
10-14-2005, 09:10 PM
Yo if that was direct at me you best to read what I wrote again son

Big Risk
10-14-2005, 09:25 PM
if you get mad then im talkin bout you.

MefMan36
10-14-2005, 09:34 PM
Damn, I remember going to the Mall and calling my mom on a payphone, lol. Used to always bring that 25 cents so I could get a ride home. Or else I would go to the Gap and use their phone for free. Then I got lucky and had a beeper for like 2 months. Damn tho, I didn't get a cell phone until last year and now I see kids like 10 years old with cellulars, thats ridiculous. Back in my day we used to use payphones and we didnt have no expensive albums with expensive production. No, we Had wu-tang clan or Deathrow and god damn it we liked it that way. Sorry for the rant, I just wish it was 92-99 again.

10-14-2005, 09:46 PM
you're 18 , you didn't use a damn beeper :lmao:

MefMan36
10-14-2005, 09:49 PM
Uhh.. Yeah I did use a beeper, lol. How the hell are you going to tell me? I had a beeper in 1998 because I used to go to the mall with my friends all the time and Cell phones were still quite expensive and beepers werent totally out.

MefMan36
10-14-2005, 09:49 PM
Ur 17 so how the hell would you know?

TeknicelStylez
10-14-2005, 09:50 PM
I only had one cell phone in my life, them old ass nokias with the fuckin LCD screens and shit, no color or anything. That shit got stolen by some jewish girl on my birthday.

I got revenge though.... muhahaha

MefMan36
10-14-2005, 09:52 PM
^LMAO man, thats some funny shit. I got accused of stealing this Jewish girls cellphone and it was like $500 and the police were like, that's grand theft or w.e. so they were going to arrest me but they didnt have enough evidence. I didnt even take it tho. Why the fuck I need some bitches phone 4?

hellbound
10-14-2005, 09:55 PM
ive never had a cell phone, i dont even need one everyone else got one now adays, just borrow theres for a min if i need it

10-14-2005, 09:57 PM
Ur 17 so how the hell would you know?
because i do, my age has nothing to do with my knowledge

and a 10 year old using a beeper is doubtful

born invincible
10-14-2005, 10:01 PM
Don't tell him that, he's a sicko, he would cut the apple open, bust on it and put it back together and give it to her.

i was gonna say lace it with something lethal.... but i guess that would work!

MefMan36
10-14-2005, 10:10 PM
I was 11 in 1998, and yeah I had a beeper because I would go to the Mall every weekend and used to stay at my friends house and shit, so my parents wanted me to have it to keep in touch. Also, I only had it for 2 months cuz my dad couldn't afford the 20$ a month. So there u go. Doubtful, but that doesnt mean I didnt have a beeper. Whatever I dont care ,lol.

Sicka than aidZ
10-15-2005, 12:11 AM
ive never had a cell phone, i dont even need one everyone else got one now adays, just borrow theres for a min if i need it
i know, i always lose em

TeknicelStylez
10-15-2005, 01:08 AM
Shit's mad funny, this girl in my town d blocked this other girls cell phone and my boy jerry found out, so he was like watch when I see her later I'ma be like lemme see the cell phone than I'ma keep it. So the next day I'm chillin on the ave with jerry and this girl walks up. She's got the celly on lock! strapped around her neck. So jerry's like, "lemme see your cell phone". After like a half hour of pleading with her he just rips the phone out of her hands LOL. So for like 2 hours she's latched on to him screaming, "JERRY GIVE ME MY CELL PHONE, GIVE ME MY CELL PHONE JERRY! I'M NOT PLAYING!" at the top of her lungs. SHIT WAS HILARIOUS! So than jerry just starts running, and it's funny because he's fat lol. So he dips off she couldn't catch him, than she comes back, I'm on a bike so I circle the block looking for him, I couldn't find him. She was like "Tell your fuckin friend I'm calling the cops on him". I looked for him and just left home. But that shit was funny as hell.

Koolish
10-15-2005, 01:13 AM
because i do, my age has nothing to do with my knowledge

and a 10 year old using a beeper is doubtfulexperience creates knowledge, which you lack, along with me, and a lot of other people.
________
Fucktube.Net (http://www.fucktube.com/video/6172/sexy-ebony-babe-fucked-through-a-net)

Sicka than aidZ
10-15-2005, 01:20 AM
shut up weakling

illipse
10-15-2005, 01:25 AM
damn, good luck

Qwiffersniffer
10-15-2005, 07:40 AM
Man half those rules made up by teachers arn't even legal. But you agreed to give it to her which means your teacher is not in possesion of stolen property. When you get it back talk all you want on it in class.

MANISH
10-15-2005, 09:20 AM
I only had one cell phone in my life, them old ass nokias with the fuckin LCD screens and shit, no color or anything. That shit got stolen by some jewish girl on my birthday.

I got revenge though.... muhahaha
How?

TUCO
10-15-2005, 09:23 AM
exactly why i quit school

num2son
10-15-2005, 11:22 AM
^^^Its better to retire.

MefMan36
10-15-2005, 12:47 PM
exactly why i quit school
exactly why your a bum.

TeknicelStylez
10-15-2005, 11:11 PM
How?I turned her own friends against her and they eventually beat the bricks off her and robbed her after ridiculing the shit out of her. She was left beat up, friendless, broke, and humiliated.

MefMan36
10-16-2005, 04:01 PM
^lmao

Big Risk
10-16-2005, 05:00 PM
Ill give you the info on my punishment tomorrow, i will more than likely get called to the office in the morning.

MefMan36
10-16-2005, 06:02 PM
HAHAHAH! Awesome Banner 7L49, u getting some rep for that from me, LMAO!

Bloo
10-17-2005, 03:42 AM
Man, fuck the school system. I graduated just on time before they started trippin on bullshit.

Got it to where kids gotta wear IDs arounf their neck, gotta pay 5 dollars to get new ones or get suspended if they forget it at home. Gotta keep a school journal on them that has to be signed off by their homeroom teachers. Just bullshit. That's why I went to an adult high, think of it like college for high schoolers. Not even half the stress of regualr high school. Plus it only takes 8 weeks to get a credit in a class. Now that's learnin!

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-17-2005, 05:41 PM
im still waitin to hear fromm 7l49.....lmao