PDA

View Full Version : Liam Neeson And Russell Crowe's The Next Three Days

CharlesJones
11-13-2010, 01:14 PM
I wanna see this. It comes out next week. It looks like a action/drama flick. Cutie Elizabeth Banks is also in this. Director Paul Haggis who did Crash movie with Terrence Howard, Don Cheadle, Ludacris, Larenz Tate did this.

CharlesJones
11-26-2010, 12:18 PM
The Next Three Days is terrible. I should've waited for it to come to video LOL.

check two
11-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Russell Crowe is in it. What did you expect?

CharlesJones
11-26-2010, 12:59 PM
LOL. Don't act like he's the only good actor that has done bad movies LOL. I saw his wack movie Virtuosity with Denzel Washington also and that sucks. I got a movie with him from the library a few weeks ago that's kinda recent and it sucks.

CharlesJones
11-26-2010, 01:18 PM
The movie i got with Russell from the library is called Tenderness and it sucks. It's a straight to video movie. Liam had a small part in The Next Three Days and i was disappointed because i expected to see more of him. I saw previews for a new movie Liam has coming out called Unknown. It looks like a action flick. I hope that doesn't suck when i see it LOL.

Uncle Steezo
11-26-2010, 03:15 PM
you coulda just watched the trailer and seen the whole plot.

Mcthuggin99
11-26-2010, 04:09 PM
The movie i got with Russell from the library is called Tenderness and it sucks. It's a straight to video movie. Liam had a small part in The Next Three Days and i was disappointed because i expected to see more of him. I saw previews for a new movie Liam has coming out called Unknown. It looks like a action flick. I hope that doesn't suck when i see it LOL.
oh yeah that Liam Neeson flick looks interesting

CharlesJones
11-27-2010, 11:50 AM
I heard that Liam might be doing a sequel to Taken. I hope he does because i love Taken.

Mcthuggin99
11-27-2010, 10:02 PM
I heard that Liam might be doing a sequel to Taken. I hope he does because i love Taken.
yeah me too. but idk what it would be about. Even Liam Neeson says he doesnt know if they can do a sequel thats believable