PDA

View Full Version : Questioning your own beliefs.

Uncle Steezo
11-14-2010, 01:12 PM
what do you question about ideals/life science/theories you value or believe to be true ?

for example, i think that KMT (ancient egypt) as we know it, might have been a declining society from day one, that was trying to reassemble and carry on the culture from an earlier advanced society.

PALEHORSE
11-14-2010, 05:57 PM
rjHBceI7Uo&feature=player_embedded#!

V4D3R
11-14-2010, 06:08 PM
what do you question about ideals/life science/theories you value or believe to be true ?

for example, i think that KMT (ancient egypt) as we know it, might have been a declining society from day one, that was trying to reassemble and carry on the culture from an earlier advanced society.

Yep - Sumeria was that earlier civilization from what I know. The first that we have physical proof of. And if you remember this story i posted a few years back about the possibility that it previously already been built/destroyed (Earth/Tiamat) many times over already.

My biggest question over the years - even York has used this man's info - Sitchin, where he mentions the Annunaki speaking about "Olam" the dwelling of God (The Creator) I was reading Sitchin books in the early 90's b4 the internet had all these conspiracy sites.

Psalm 61:8 "Before the Elohim upon Olam He sat."

The bible refers to Olam 11 times.

The Dogon refer to it call it the "Egg of the World" the center of all things. Sirius B?

The star that spits out the seeds that created all. This is the planet where Yahweh/Allah resides.

BTW RIP Sitchin he passed away on October 9th.

Im about to for the first time read the whole Holy tablets.

Quick question b4 i do. Is Rizq a planet whose star is Sirius B?

Fatal Guillotine
11-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Yep - Sumeria was that earlier civilization from what I know. The first that we have physical proof of. And if you remember this story i posted a few years back about the possibility that it previously already been built/destroyed (Earth/Tiamat) many times over already.

My biggest question over the years - even York has used this man's info - Sitchin, where he mentions the Annunaki speaking about "Olam" the dwelling of God (The Creator) I was reading Sitchin books in the early 90's b4 the internet had all these conspiracy sites.

The Dogon refer to it call it the "Egg of the World" the center of all things. Sirius B?

The star that spits out the seeds that created all. This is the planet where Yahweh/Allah resides.

im about to do the same thing

TheBoarzHeadBoy
11-14-2010, 08:45 PM
if-UzXIQ5vw

Dokuro
11-14-2010, 11:26 PM
Atlantis was the capital city of the Hyne that was destroyed by a major event that caused a mass extinction

most likely this one
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a2/Wic-cover.jpg

the survivors couldn't adapt to the changing world

the ones that did were chased down by religious sects both Christan, Hindu and Buddha most (popular)(Odin, Ashura, Izanami) and became victims of hate and genocide

Hyne (the first sentient life looked vary much human except 5' 11" average hight sharper teeth and a high metabolism and a wider more colorful Iris [spoken language hyme the universal language] )

Uncle Steezo
11-14-2010, 11:46 PM
i started reading it when i got married about 10 years ago, but my mind wasn't ready so i put it down.

Art Vandelay
11-15-2010, 03:28 AM
i starting questioning my beliefs about 10 years ago. at this point, i think it's silly to believe in the abrahamic religions. it's possible that something /someone designed/created/controls the universe, but if that is true, i don't think any of us can or ever will know or understand it in our lifetime. however, that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying to find the truth.

The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know

pro.Graveface
11-15-2010, 04:48 AM
I think we all can reach the universal truth, tru meditation and focused body movementz ! all thiese scripturez are all guidelinez,

cutn' heads
11-15-2010, 07:46 AM
on matters of god, i considered myself an athiest. at best i was a hard skeptic. but sometime in the last year, i became far more in-touch with my soul/spirit. now im still no religious man but i have a hard time believing there isn't more to our world than what we can see.

DeeBlock
11-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Questioning ones' beliefs, usually given to them by others, is a mature act.

To not question given beliefs, is childish.

Fatal Guillotine
11-15-2010, 09:48 PM

Peace,

Planet Rizq is the 8th planet of the 19th Galaxy called illyuwn, home of the Anunnaqi. Sirius B is the half point between this galaxy (the 18th galaxy) and the 19th galaxy. The beings that come from siruis are the neteru who came to the Ancient egyptians as well as the Shaggies or bigfoot beings, the word siruis comes from the hebrew word sier or essau and it means hairy. look at photographs of the neteru they dont look like the annunaqi who came from Rizq. The Neteru left riqz long before the Anuunaqi did, in actuality they came here to this planet long before the Annunaqi did. remember they are one and the same family though, no difference between them only genetic changes after they left rizq, these genetic changes was neccessary to adapt to different environments as they moved from galaxy togalaxy, all tracing their roots back to riqz. If you read chapter 2 of the holy tablets it explains it better than I can at this moment.

Peace
P.S. read Zacheris sitchin's books on the stories of the Annunaqi.

V4D3R
11-15-2010, 11:34 PM
^Read all of sitchin's book's - have the whole holy tablets.

pro.Graveface
11-16-2010, 03:06 AM
yo were can I find scriptures of those tabletz??? Im interested in that galatic sjit
ICHI

Sense-A
11-16-2010, 10:10 AM
God is your only truth and salvation.

Visionz
11-16-2010, 08:31 PM
i don't think any of us can or ever will know or understand it in our lifetime. however, that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying to find the truth.
I think its safe to say that we'll never fully comprehend the Source from which all creations springs. At best we can only seek to understand the principles upon which the physical world was established and do our best to move in harmony with those principles. Its my view that religion (you can take your pick on which) is there to help one achieve that foundation, how it goes about doing so is more a reflection on the culture it comes from.

Dokuro
11-16-2010, 10:07 PM
God is your only truth and salvation.

god only leads you to slavery
if the truth is to a Tyrant who demands you to follow or die, then id rather live the lie

lord Lucifer brought us science and reason and freed us from the Chains that god has bond us by
we may never see Edan again but we can make it our self
peace is only good because we try to obtain it ourself if some one offers it to you and all you have to do is follow unconditionally it is false and a lie

ohh.... i'm adding that to my Lucifer page

TheBoarzHeadBoy
11-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Stoicism.

Where intelligent thought started and ended.

The fact of the matter is that the ancients could figure out most of what we know from science and technology using proper deduction. They already knew that the highest power is the very structure of the universe, something which is both physical (matter) and metaphysical (energy.)

They concluded millenia ago that we don't need evidence to back up our conclusions, only to lead us to them. Evidence can verify something, but a trained mind can figure anything out given that it thinks properly. At worst their theories were building towards better ones. Its like you look at atomic structure and the ancients figured out that it formed various shapes at an infinitesimal scale. They hadn't totally figured out atomic bonds and structure but they were pretty close. It worked, it made sense. Some things were cubes, some things had a ton of sides. The cubes hold together better. That's a strong nuclear bond. The many sided shapes slide around. That's a weak nuclear bond.

We've somehow abandoned the ancient philosophy for religions while simultaneously improved our evidence gathering.

Stoicism is like Buddhism, only for realists.

Dokuro
11-17-2010, 02:41 AM
Stoicism.

Where intelligent thought started and ended.

The fact of the matter is that the ancients could figure out most of what we know from science and technology using proper deduction. They already knew that the highest power is the very structure of the universe, something which is both physical (matter) and metaphysical (energy.)

They concluded millenia ago that we don't need evidence to back up our conclusions, only to lead us to them. Evidence can verify something, but a trained mind can figure anything out given that it thinks properly. At worst their theories were building towards better ones. Its like you look at atomic structure and the ancients figured out that it formed various shapes at an infinitesimal scale. They hadn't totally figured out atomic bonds and structure but they were pretty close. It worked, it made sense. Some things were cubes, some things had a ton of sides. The cubes hold together better. That's a strong nuclear bond. The many sided shapes slide around. That's a weak nuclear bond.

We've somehow abandoned the ancient philosophy for religions while simultaneously improved our evidence gathering.

Stoicism is like Buddhism, only for realists.
is that the school from the Hellenistic philosophy that teaches one to be cynical and oppresses ones emotional and bestial side in order to objectively find a solution in an ambiguous situation

god luck with getting out of a complex situation that requires you to be the "Beast"
like... i don't know.....
LIFE

TheBoarzHeadBoy
11-17-2010, 04:45 PM
is that the school from the Hellenistic philosophy that teaches one to be cynical and oppresses ones emotional and bestial side in order to objectively find a solution in an ambiguous situation

god luck with getting out of a complex situation that requires you to be the "Beast"
like... i don't know.....
LIFE

Yep. The school of thought concerned with thinking...

Lead me, Zeus, and you too, Destiny,
To wherever your decrees have assigned me.
I follow readily, but if I choose not,
Wretched though I am, I must follow still.
Fate guides the willing, but drags the unwilling.

Though I also like Epicurean philosophy. They both have their merits.

LORD NOSE
03-31-2013, 12:44 PM
good stuff

Uncle Steezo
04-07-2013, 07:23 AM
last year my mother in law hit me with all the tablets from doc york. some of it is really out there. shiiiiit a LOT of it is out there. idk if i'm allowed to share. i need tio call her and ask what is suitable for the public.

LORD NOSE
04-08-2013, 10:41 AM
what you feel about the story of Halal and his wife ?

DarkEXile
04-10-2013, 12:30 PM
I really don't know anymore. I grew up in a Christian church, stopped believing in all of that when I was a teenager. I became a Muslim a few years ago, and I don't even know if I believe in God anymore. Atleast the Abrahamic view of God anyways.

diggy
04-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Questioning one's own beliefs might be the first step. Keeping that which could be backed up and throwing away that which cannot, might be the next step.

LORD NOSE
04-10-2013, 02:13 PM
what you feel about the story of Halal and his wife ?

Chapter 8
The Story of Anak, The Wife Of Haylal

(19 x 3 = 57)

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/354/786ck.jpg

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7327/788ht5.gif

Soul Controller
04-11-2013, 05:50 AM
Always question what your told,

Always look at every side of the story

plaugexX
08-29-2013, 09:14 PM
I have been questioning the existence of God since I was 12yrs old. I now believe that Man cannot rely on external forces to govern ones life. Human beings develop their values based on a number of factors and those values determine the kind of character a person develops. Rational thought, Logic and Morality are learned principles which are inherent in Man and the better the ability to understand these principles the more ethical the behavior of the person becomes.

PALEHORSE
08-29-2013, 09:22 PM
...and become gods

Prince Rai
09-04-2013, 08:06 PM
I have been questioning the existence of God since I was 12yrs old. I now believe that Man cannot rely on external forces to govern ones life. Human beings develop their values based on a number of factors and those values determine the kind of character a person develops. Rational thought, Logic and Morality are learned principles which are inherent in Man and the better the ability to understand these principles the more ethical the behavior of the person becomes.

Solid post

daffy duck
09-04-2013, 09:09 PM
dystheistic pantheism is true

god is nature, god and nature are evil, and in a sense we're all evil gods

reality is an illusion

anarchist communism is the only political ideology that makes sense in this world

Face of the Golden Falcon
09-05-2013, 12:30 AM
dystheistic pantheism is true

god is nature, god and nature are evil, and in a sense we're all evil gods

reality is an illusion

anarchist communism is the only political ideology that makes sense in this world

By proper definition it is impossible or god/neter/nature to be evil. A proper definition of evil would be any action that is not harmonious with the Laws of Nature.

daffy duck
09-05-2013, 12:33 AM
By proper definition it is impossible or god/neter/nature to be evil. A proper definition of evil would be any action that is not harmonious with the Laws of Nature.

look up the word dystheism :)

09-05-2013, 02:32 AM
look up the word dystheism :)

Noun[edit (http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=dystheism&action=edit&section=4)]

dystheism (uncountable (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Glossary#uncountable))

The belief (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/belief) that there is a god (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/god), but that this god is not good (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/good), and possibly, although not necessarily, evil (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/evil).
Done.

You said:

god is nature, god and nature are evil, and in a sense we're all evil gods:

Like I said, by proper definition (of the word evil) it is impossible for god/nature to be evil.

daffy duck
09-05-2013, 02:35 AM
Noun[edit (http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=dystheism&action=edit&section=4)]

dystheism (uncountable (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Glossary#uncountable))

The belief (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/belief) that there is a god (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/god), but that this god is not good (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/good), and possibly, although not necessarily, evil (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/evil).
Done.

You said:

Like I said, by proper definition (of the word evil) it is impossible for god/nature to be evil.

why is it impossible?

god definitely has an evil sense of humor and is basically a sociologist observing evil human society

09-05-2013, 04:30 AM
why is it impossible?

god definitely has an evil sense of humor and is basically a sociologist observing evil human society

Look at the definition I used for evil in the post before last. If evil is any action is that is not harmonious with the laws of nature...and nature is god...then logically any and all events in nature are right and just i.e. good.

Evil is caused by man and man alone. He is endowed with free will but is also limited by the what is perceived through the 5 senses which equates to him living in ignorance and falsity.

daffy duck
09-05-2013, 05:22 AM
Look at the definition I used for evil in the post before last. If evil is any action is that is not harmonious with the laws of nature...and nature is god...then logically any and all events in nature are right and just i.e. good.

Evil is caused by man and man alone. He is endowed with free will but is also limited by the what is perceived through the 5 senses which equates to him living in ignorance and falsity.

mgdMtWgNgRg