PDA

View Full Version : Bringers of the Dawn- Message from the Pleiadians

Uncle Steezo
11-17-2010, 05:03 AM
180 mins of light and love. relax, open your mind and heart, and Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7l0cJL7e4w

cutn' heads
11-17-2010, 07:50 AM
this is a pleasant way to start your day. i dont even feel like doing any work now...

Urban_Journalz
11-17-2010, 11:18 AM
I've been meaning to pick up this book for a LONG time. Do you have a copy? From the video, it looks like it's worth it. Also, what's up with the whole 12 Strand DNA thing? I mean, do you know of any practical methods of evolving the DNA? Everywhere I look, I always hear something different. Peace.

Uncle Steezo
11-17-2010, 11:25 AM
dna is as mutable as a ball of clay. my personal theory is that dna is the book of life, meaning that it records everything you experience. if animals can pass along learned behavior genetically (instinct), then as the more advanced species we should be able to as well.

its my understanding that its a combination of thought/action vibration (love) plus external forces like cosmic radiation that will activate the "junk dna" and reassemble the strands.

Fatal Guillotine
11-17-2010, 11:40 AM
i have to get this book

there was another book on Pleiadians though, cant think of the title

good drop

food for thought
11-17-2010, 11:42 AM
thanks for posting

im on pt 2

Urban_Journalz
11-17-2010, 11:43 AM
i have to get this book

there was another book on Pleiadians though, cant think of the title

good drop
Thanks b.

I think you're talking about, "The Pleadian Agenda". That's another good lookin' read too. It really look like these beings are trying to help the whole of mankind expand and evolve.

LORD NOSE
11-17-2010, 11:47 AM
Pleiades the 7 sisters

Fatal Guillotine
11-17-2010, 11:49 AM
Thanks b.

I think you're talking about, "The Pleadian Agenda". That's another good lookin' read too. It really look like these beings are trying to help the whole of mankind expand and evolve.

yeah thats it, im putting this on my "books to get"

pro.Graveface
11-17-2010, 11:50 AM
dope Post, Ima watch tonite after my rehearsalz,,, you know the site of the the wingmakerz?
PEACE

Urban_Journalz
11-19-2010, 08:52 AM
dope Post, Ima watch tonite after my rehearsalz,,, you know the site of the the wingmakerz?
PEACE

There's 2 sites with that name. I think the one you may be talking about is the one where they teach you all kinds of crazy techniques. Invisibility, chakra balancing, etc. The other one speaks of an artifact found that has some kind of strange artwork on it. I have to do more research on the other site though. The first one is great. Definitely worth the check-out. Peace

cutn' heads
11-19-2010, 12:05 PM
they teach you invisibility?

pro.Graveface
11-21-2010, 11:50 AM
yeah the first 1 with tecz yeah thats were I got my focus training from it realy workz nice and yeah they have all sortz of sutra and such , they talk about how they came from that star system

Urban_Journalz
11-23-2010, 08:29 AM
they teach you invisibility?

Yes. Among other things. I think the method that they suggested is a bit less practical than other methods that I've read about. Some of the methods are very preactical and understandable, others are a bit more questionable. This isn't to say that it's impossible, but I think that there may be simpler ways. I still say peep the site though, because it has a LOT to offer.

pro.Graveface
11-23-2010, 11:23 AM
its a long way to understand and focus on invisebility but I tink its possible, mind over matter, my dad spoke to me once about to stand above the law of gravity and levitate, it takes years of meditation and concentration but Im on my way, even the simple cross trick of how to see auraz is a healing teckniek and it workz flawless I speak from experience , I train alot thiese dayz and bruces disappear in 2 dayz max. no pain just an itch. the result is too see auraz but only your high spirit desides when 1 is ready kuz ya might get scared of what is the truth world and go mad, it needs training, dedication, believe, love and devotion to get tere. we are spirit and we came from far,
PEACE

Fatal Guillotine
11-24-2010, 12:27 PM
Yes. Among other things. I think the method that they suggested is a bit less practical than other methods that I've read about. Some of the methods are very preactical and understandable, others are a bit more questionable. This isn't to say that it's impossible, but I think that there may be simpler ways. I still say peep the site though, because it has a LOT to offer.

where you get this info from?

Dokuro
11-24-2010, 03:22 PM
i love vocaloids

how can a being of energy pass on DNA

http://kazasou.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/konachan-com-52159-hatsune_miku-kagamine_len-kagamine_rin-kaito-meiko-todoroki_sora-vocaloid.png
http://www.thewrap.com/files/u3997/miley_cyrus_tickets.jpg

oh and one last thing bring it uma bitch

try and take this planet to this time you got demons to fuck with and we will protect our humans to the fullest how can you kill something that don't fall down

Fatal Guillotine
01-04-2011, 05:09 PM
The Pleiades is an open star cluster consisting of 254 stars, and there are some more being discovered as we time goes by.

Those that we know by name, such as Taygeta or Alcyone doesn't mean they are the only stars of the Pleiades with colonized planets.