What's yours?

Fatal Guillotine
11-24-2010, 10:49 AM
truth

WARPATH
11-24-2010, 11:09 AM
Adjective
heathen (not comparable)
not adhering to an Abrahamic religion; pagan.
(by extension) uncultured; uncivilized; savage, philistine.
pertaining to currents of Germanic neo-paganism known as Heathenry.

Truth of what?

What practices specifically are HEATHEN?

GTFO with that.

Fatal Guillotine
11-24-2010, 11:43 AM
Adjective
heathen (not comparable)
not adhering to an Abrahamic religion; pagan.
(by extension) uncultured; uncivilized; savage, philistine.
pertaining to currents of Germanic neo-paganism known as Heathenry.

Truth of what?

What practices specifically are HEATHEN?

GTFO with that.

truth of what the truth and understanding that all holidays have pagan overtones

from Christmas to thanksgiving

how are the practices heathen? lets not look at the celebration let look a the slaughter and murder of countless indians, but yet people feast in their remembrance

WARPATH
11-24-2010, 11:52 AM
truth of what the truth and understanding that all holidays have pagan overtones

from Christmas to thanksgiving

how are the practices heathen? lets not look at the celebration let look a the slaughter and murder of countless indians, but yet people feast in their remembrance

Maybe you mis-understand what my comment was aimed at.

Around 2/3 through your video the so called "Elder" says something like:

God doesn't listen to so called "American Indians" because they were "MIXING THE LEARNED UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE WITH HEATHEN PRACTICES"

Garbage.

The videos have some good historical information mixed with Bible thumping bullshit.

Fatal Guillotine
11-24-2010, 12:24 PM
if thats your view, so be it.
i personally was dissecting the historical info

WARPATH
11-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Then post historical info and leave the religion out.

Fatal Guillotine
11-24-2010, 12:42 PM
funny is holidays doesnt exist without pagan roots

so when you talk about holidays paganism is a the foreground of alot of actions

there no getting around the issues of smallpox which was a diesasea inflicted upon the indians.

as with everything post everybody is not going to share the same views so thats understandable

peace fam

WARPATH
11-24-2010, 01:20 PM
funny is holidays doesnt exist without pagan roots

so when you talk about holidays paganism is a the foreground of alot of actions

there no getting around the issues of smallpox which was a diesasea inflicted upon the indians.

as with everything post everybody is not going to share the same views so thats understandable

peace fam

Hold up Disciple, class isn't dismissed yet.

Pagan Holidays? Your preaching to the choir.

nobody debated smallpox so.......wtf are you on?

I'm talking about this extra bible bullshit that you threw in the mix. We got these white boys calling us Heathens now we got black people doing it on you tube. GTFO with that garbage.

"Learned understanding of the bible"

The learned understanding of MORALITY. People seem to think that everybody in the world was off their rocker before holy books. That's how your kings and queens keep you in check. Nobody was standing around talking about bible scriptures in the western hemisphere until 1492. There were many different cultures. Cultures with their own practices,which you promote calling heathen (an assumption based on your responses, please correct me if I am wrong).
---------------------------

The truth about Thanksgiving

Pigrims screwed over some Indians.

(some) White people celebrate it, cuz that's what white people do.

Everyone else does it because they get enough time off work to visit family and share a meal.

-----------------------------------------------------

But nobody's pointing fingers at anybody saying "God don't listen to you because he hates pagan holidays" "God ignores you because you practice pagan rituals."

It's shame, because the video does promote a lot of good information. I enjoyed watching and repped you on them. Your right not everyone is going to see eye to eye on everything- but I gotta call out the bullshit when I see it.

Fatal Guillotine
11-24-2010, 01:27 PM
understandable

Fatal Guillotine
11-24-2010, 01:28 PM
also i didnt say anything was heathen i do however dont agree with the celebration of it, nor of any holidays

TSA
11-24-2010, 01:30 PM
its sad when ppl drop out of school and replace actual learning with 'truth'. these ppl struggle with math but act like they're brilliant because they know that whites killed indians and there's such a thing as non abrahamic religion and it has influence in the world.

allah's disciple, you're not unvieling anything or teaching anyone anything about thanksgiving that the entire world doesn't know. difference is they're not dumb enough to care cause it makes no difference in anyone's life whatsoever. stfu and eat your food pussy.

Fatal Guillotine
11-24-2010, 01:37 PM
its sad when ppl drop out of school and replace actual learning with 'truth'. these ppl struggle with math but act like they're brilliant because they know that whites killed indians and there's such a thing as non abrahamic religion and it has influence in the world.

allah's disciple, you're not unvieling anything or teaching anyone anything about thanksgiving that the entire world doesn't know. difference is they're not dumb enough to care cause it makes no difference in anyone's life whatsoever. stfu and eat your food pussy.

both statements you made are true most people are at a point in there life where theyre awoken to what the hell is going on

now that you said that, you can roll your big nostril having krs-one lovechild looking ass outta my thread

http://www.buzzaboutmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/krs_source1942.jpg
thank you and much obliged

WARPATH
11-24-2010, 01:41 PM
also i didnt say anything was heathen i do however dont agree with the celebration of it, nor of any holidays

Alright my beef was more with message, not the messenger.

You have understand TSA is black kid with a heavy African accent living in Nebraska. He get's called a nigger on the daily. Of course he's going to try project some form power wherever he can, be that the internet, white whimmens, or when he has them- his obama looking kids.

Fatal Guillotine
11-24-2010, 01:43 PM
Alright my beef was more with message, not the messenger.

You have understand TSA is black kid with a heavy African accent living in Nebraska. He get's called a nigger on the daily. Of course he's going to try project some form power wherever he can, be that the internet, white whimmens, or when he has them- his obama looking kids.

i understand warpath

and as for the tsa comment LMFAO

food for thought
11-24-2010, 01:45 PM
haha

TSA just caught a jab and the left hook.

Fatal Guillotine
11-24-2010, 01:47 PM
lol

Fatal Guillotine
11-26-2010, 07:29 PM
2aFINUlDJq8

i hate the music but.

If people in the English countries want to spend a day with their family I suggest they set up their own or advocate for a family day from the state or national government but let us tear down this Thanksgiving day which is nothing more than a continuation of the genocide that started on these shores and which is carried on today in Iraq and Afghanistan, Yemen, and Pakistan and also in the very same land where it started. The genocidal ways and genocidal wars of amerikkka are not over.

much much respect to thee native americans

LORD NOSE
11-29-2010, 11:21 AM
wshhgopE09xcZ66q722u

WARPATH
11-30-2010, 06:44 PM
2aFINUlDJq8

i hate the music but.

If people in the English countries want to spend a day with their family I suggest they set up their own or advocate for a family day from the state or national government but let us tear down this Thanksgiving day which is nothing more than a continuation of the genocide that started on these shores and which is carried on today in Iraq and Afghanistan, Yemen, and Pakistan and also in the very same land where it started. The genocidal ways and genocidal wars of amerikkka are not over.

much much respect to thee native americans

wshhgopE09xcZ66q722u

This is the correct use of media.

Dokuro
11-30-2010, 09:23 PM
just shut up and eat

Dokuro
11-30-2010, 09:37 PM
i mean the fuck people its a holiday where you can eat yourself dumb and not fill like a peace of shit

you know i was like you to i went around saying you supporting genocide till it was my turn to cook for the holiday and i did that shit damn well three kinds of meat 2 turkeys 20lb venison and 6 salmon, 6 pies 2 pancaked yams 2 pumpkins 1 lemon 1 special and over 8 deferent sides

it wasn't about genocide or appeasing gods it was about being with family and people you think could have been family and that one homeless vet because the government didn't do shit for her after she got injured and of course the food
this is America we have a food network so why not a holiday about food so i say this at all you morally inclined people shut up and eat

LORD NOSE
11-30-2010, 11:38 PM
it wasn't about genocide or appeasing gods it was about being with family

then cook for family and make new Holy days with love and family as the root and foundation plus reason for the gathering

Fatal Guillotine
12-02-2010, 10:21 AM
then cook for family and make new Holy days with love and family as the root and foundation plus reason for the gathering

like i mention above
good looking on that wshh video sunny

alot of people get the TRUTH meanings of these holidays misconstrued, whats more sad is that if we don't tell each other the truth then this constant cycle will continue to emerge where mother teaches child about Christmas, child grows up have children of their own and teach them the same lies that they were taught without doing the proper studies or obtaining the proper knowledge with that right knowledge it goes back to square one.