PDA

View Full Version : all that equiptment

SIKRIK617
10-14-2005, 06:01 PM
fuck i gotta do to get a session.fuck it i'll just buy my own shit yall some greedy mothafuckaz or just scared to death.you aint got nothin to prove to me.but like gza said dope niggaz starvin. fuck i'm gon do with all these dope shits and no lab to lay em in. soon as i walk in press record.record everything even me just fucking around on the keyboard. conversations and eveything plus dope verses. fuck it i got a job. RZA, how much you gone charge me to co produce my record or just to oversee em. let me know now so i can get the doe up. sikrik617@hotmail.com
cause if i do it myself i'm giving it out for free. fuck it i'm still the 11th member of the wu. soul,love, pain,joy,knowlege,wisdom,vocab. makes for a dope mc

Prolifical ENG
10-14-2005, 06:26 PM
I dont understand your business.....this isnt the first time you posted your email nor the first time you said you were the 10th, 11th or whatever member of the clan.

If you think you have a chance to do business, and are trying through this website, go here http://www.wutangcorp.com/contact/

then perhaps 36 chamber studios will let you use their "equiptment" if you request a booking requiry.