PDA

View Full Version : Death2theDBoiGenre w/ Ol' Dirty Bastard Sample

Roni Poet
11-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Hi my name is Roni Poet. Please check out my new song Death2theDBoiGenre (Hip Hop Anthem). I know it's gonna be a hit! Plus Ol' Dirty Bastard fans will enjoy the sample!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8ONay5QWl8&hd=1

www.ronipoet.com

cutn' heads
11-22-2010, 09:35 PM
i dunno about it being a hit but it's original... you had some good lyrics but im not feeling the voice. pretty cool to see a female mc on here though...

Roni Poet
11-26-2010, 10:26 PM
i dunno about it being a hit but it's original... you had some good lyrics but im not feeling the voice. pretty cool to see a female mc on here though...

That's that southern twang babe! N u must not understand the power of the mind...

food for thought
11-26-2010, 10:29 PM
Roni poet, how did you hear about this site if u dont mind me asking?

MENES
11-26-2010, 10:37 PM
cutn display bloody thoughts... he understand the mental fine...

you need better beats, less confidence/more gritt in your voice,
a better mix and some humbling , word bond!
i definetly am a big fan of female emcees tho...
continue building

food for thought
11-26-2010, 10:51 PM
man, the beat is fucking horrible lol wtf

no offence but it makes this shit unbearable. i cant do it

but keep doing your thing. get some better beats though for real

LORD ZERO
11-27-2010, 01:48 AM
Smack the shit outta who made that beat.......seriously
vocal mixdown was god awful, ur safe on the lyrics tho
p.e.a.c.e.

Poison Flowerz!
11-27-2010, 03:25 AM
this is the worst thing ever out of anything

i dont even give a fuck

Mumm Ra
11-27-2010, 08:29 AM

i dont even give a fuck
HAHAHAHAhhah aww man. im not even gonna listen.

food for thought
11-27-2010, 08:31 AM
lmao @ pf

cutn' heads
11-27-2010, 10:53 AM
cutn display bloody thoughts... he understand the mental fine...

you need better beats, less confidence/more gritt in your voice,
a better mix and some humbling , word bond!
i definetly am a big fan of female emcees tho...
continue building

peace sir...

Roni Poet
11-27-2010, 11:10 PM
I heard abt this site bc I'm a fan of Wu-Tang...Killah Priest, and Ol' Dirty Bastard.

HAHAHAHAhhah aww man. im not even gonna listen.

That's narrow minded to comment on how u aint even gonna listen...because I'm a rare talent!

I'm not even gonna act like the beat is the best...I bought my own mv8800 and my husband n I made it happen real raw...Bc that was my best option to get my passion out there. So if you like Roni Poet (not the person u think I should be) then I'd be happy to work with producers. When it comes down to it I command crowds as a poet with no beat at all...

I know yall might considr urself pros beat wise n I can respect that, but this beat has sound frequency MI 528 Hz Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair). It's some lost ancient knowledge shit that actually affects you on a cellular level. So, even if you hate it or love it, its still healing you whether you know it or not... So if you sleepn on the real power of sound than u need to evolve!

My voice is my voice that I was blessed with and it's not suppose to have more "grit". I deliver how it comes from deep inside me. If you want somthing diff then find it somewher else.

N I'm a very humble person; my confidence is high because I know who I am.
When I said Cutn' heads didn't understand the power of the mind, I meant that if I say it's going to be a hit song n I believe it then I can make it happen. B/c what is created out here first is created in the mind.

I respect solid critism but not hater comments, like...
"Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz!

i dont even give a fuck"

Thanks for all comments...who would of thought jordan got kicked off his highschool team cause they thought he was crap...

Caper
11-28-2010, 02:22 AM
I personally dont think its a hit, I think you should chillax and do it over with a better beat and change the way your saying it. but thats just my constructive criticism

Slang_Apostle
11-28-2010, 09:32 PM
I tried listening to it but...im sorry, the beat was too over whelming for me. I couldn't even pay attention to what you were sayin cause the beat was distracting. So...I checked out some other videos that you have on youtube. I feel your passion to get your artistic creativeness out whether thru music or art. Your tone in your voice is good for the spoken word poetry stuff that you do but when you jump on a beat...you may want to tone it down. There's tons of MCs out there that do spoken word too but when they jump on a track, they change it up, not the lyrical content....just the tone and style. I think you have potential, but like everybody else posted....you need some new beats. I'd try to help you out but I don't think my sound would compliment your style. Plus I've been mad busy and havent made new jonts in a while. You and you husband just need to play with the MV8800 all day everyday and learn that thing inside and out. Watch videos on youtube about making beats with an MV8800....that helps too. Whatever you do.....Good luck with it!!! PEACE!!

dad
11-28-2010, 09:36 PM
post some newds.

Roni Poet
11-28-2010, 10:25 PM
I appreciate the encouragement! Take care

Uncle Steezo
11-29-2010, 12:03 AM
look Roni. you gotta realize this site is heartless. especially to females. so take it all with a grain of salt. i feel it...a lil. the flow is on point but like others said the mixdown is really bad. it hurts the good things going for it. i do respect the unorthodox beat choice. i vibrate on that frequency too.

hey what part of the south you from? decatur GA here.

i'm working on an album right now. its in desperate need of some feminine energy.
wanna collab on some real sick beats? i'll pm you with some heat.

keep ur head up and don't let these cats discourage you too much. i could post a garbage song from each and every one of em, not me tho my track record is immaculate lol.

peace

Mumm Ra
11-29-2010, 07:14 AM
hah first and foremost you have my sincerest apologies Roni - i just found some replies in here to be comical
i went and listened to it and you deff got skills and a flow which is a lot more than many can say. im actually surpised people were as harsh as they were even for wucorp (even if its not my style, as a musician i appreciate talent and heart)
you're not gonna find an audience for that type of sound around here though -
but like fox said i can catch that frequency too - there aren't many i cant

over the right beat i actually think you could make some catchy shit, wouldn't mind hearing a hook or something on wunded's starlust album tbh

keep doin yo thing girl
peace

i could post a garbage song from each and every one of em, not me tho my track record is immaculate lol.
;)

Uncle Steezo
11-30-2010, 12:09 AM
yall know i get all extra with the ladies right? its a habit.
hope nobody got offended. hahahahaa.

Roni Poet
12-01-2010, 12:50 AM
Thanks yea it's all for the good...I got nothn but blessings happening my way so I'll keep grindin...much more 2 come hehehehehehehe

"See haters are irrelevant,
when you fuckn with benevolence...
So they caught they vapors,
now they see me smilin in the papers!
Who would of thought
I'd be blowin' up The Rock?
Well, me!
Now the world gone see!
On the top, and the underground
they gone love my sound.
And for those who innerstand it,
I mean the inner planets
Cause I'm multidimensional
little green men turn me up in they tentacles,
Intergallactic, they feel me in the spiritual
Long headed Afrikans they hear me in they mentals........"
2010 copyright Roni Poet that means I will sue ignorant muthafuckas!

cutn' heads
12-01-2010, 05:52 AM
who you calling long headed?

Uncle Steezo
12-01-2010, 08:38 AM
Thanks yea it's all for the good...I got nothn but blessings happening my way so I'll keep grindin...much more 2 come hehehehehehehe

"See haters are irrelevant,
when you fuckn with benevolence...
So they caught they vapors,
now they see me smilin in the papers!
Who would of thought
I'd be blowin' up The Rock?
Well, me!
Now the world gone see!
On the top, and the underground
they gone love my sound.
And for those who innerstand it,
I mean the inner planets
Cause I'm multidimensional
little green men turn me up in they tentacles,
Intergallactic, they feel me in the spiritual
Long headed Afrikans they hear me in they mentals........"
2010 copyright Roni Poet that means I will sue ignorant muthafuckas!

oh shit!

Roni Poet
12-01-2010, 12:21 PM
That is a reference to black gods that have evolved to have long heads, because they use the other 90% of their brain power & the 90% of dna that scientists call "Junk" Also they've joined the two hemispheres of the brain n 2 one and the minds chakra centers are activated literally creating a larger brain.

who you calling long headed?

cutn' heads
12-01-2010, 08:37 PM
i wasnt even serious...

Roni Poet
12-01-2010, 11:59 PM
Ask, and you shall receive...

Professor Poopsnagle
12-02-2010, 12:08 AM

i dont even give a fuck
Hahaha!