PDA

View Full Version : If sum1 on the corp?

Luther Large
10-14-2005, 06:36 PM
If sum1 on the corp became a rapper who would it be?

at least 1 person on here will probably become a professional rapper

just think about it it could be you

i dont know i just got to thinkin about takin this shit seriously.....................recordin i mean

but from the lyrics ya'll see who you think got the best chance?

TeknicelStylez
10-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Commercially, probably King or Spoken, idk though, idk what their image is. Image is important if you're gonna be sucessful.

I had producers come up to me while I was freestyling in parks and shit and ask me if I wanna jump on their mixtapes but they was way too commercial for me.

Visionz
10-14-2005, 08:29 PM
breath control and delivery matter so much, it's hard to tell from just from lyrics alone, if anyone needs a ghostwriter though, holla at me lol.....but I couldn't really say who out of all of us. I have heard Tek on soundclick and he does have a nice delivery.

Grim Reapa
10-14-2005, 09:49 PM
Blak Furyan has a very good flow and image

tha god concept
10-14-2005, 09:57 PM
yall sleepin on MR.CEPTZ..........???????????????

jjh_38
10-14-2005, 10:02 PM
ay.. all i got to say... is that if wu corp all came face to face as people... i'lll freestyle anyone to tha ground... in person..l. its ova

tha god concept
10-14-2005, 10:11 PM
naw i rip anyone except dzk here face 2 face ........and i dont give a fuck what u say kid

ive battled 4 $$$ and respect .....lost a few and won a few

fuck this net shit dont mean fuckall

~1~

Grim Reapa
10-14-2005, 10:14 PM
yo then spit a track wid me yo im plannin to make a mixtape

TeknicelStylez
10-14-2005, 11:32 PM
Tru indeed I'm nasty off the top of the head. I get cyphers going at least once a day, I'm like a freestyle genious. I can freestyle way better than I can write nowadays.

Locust
10-15-2005, 05:28 AM
from what i've read, not heard, i think Kingshyt and Skale drop the most 'spittable' verses

jjh_38
10-15-2005, 06:59 AM
Commercially, probably King or Spoken, idk though, idk what their image is. Image is important if you're gonna be sucessful.

I had producers come up to me while I was freestyling in parks and shit and ask me if I wanna jump on their mixtapes but they was way too commercial for me.
i couldn't handle makin it big... the spotlight.. all that shit.. aint for me.... the thought of ever going any further than merkin some clown punks on the web aint even something ive considered... if someone offered me a record deal... i dont even think id take it...that would jus complicate my reasons for writing in the first place... which is nothing more than the creative satisfaction i get from it... thats all i want.. plus maybe a lil respect.. u kno..hehe yall bitches betta recognize..lol.. this shits nothin more than past-time entertainment for me... to answer the threads question.... Psykosis.. if anyone ... he's the only one i see havin an honest chance

TeknicelStylez
10-15-2005, 11:41 AM
Also though we seeing everyones shit from the battlefield, we don't know what their regular writtens are like/sound like. Kinda hard thing to judge na mean.

Eddy
10-15-2005, 09:24 PM
honestly ya are REALLY FUCKIN SLEEPIN ON STUNACINO

im battlin him and all, but he is really fuckin nice, i could probably see him get big, if u havent herd him yet go to members list and view his posts and threads. nice punch, metaphors,flow, his wordplay is incredible. But i think i can take him out. nonetheless chek him, out

Eddy
10-15-2005, 09:26 PM
also unseen

Eddy
10-15-2005, 09:28 PM
i would like to see unseen v.s. stunacino , green bee v.s. pale kris, king shyt v.s. whatradio

yo man these battles would be monumental.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-16-2005, 02:38 PM
IMO
Dae , Martyr, Spok3n, Blak and Psykosis

PeacEcaeP

Eddy
10-16-2005, 02:42 PM
yo ben get people to vote for my battle wit stunacino pleez man. thx

Eddy
10-16-2005, 02:46 PM
srry man u did i dint see it

oDoUoSoKo
10-17-2005, 08:53 PM
yo apok, thanx man, yes people are sleepin on me (no homo) but idk i do it for fun, BUT AT THE SAME TIME LOOK OUT DOH. prots, and elecs,