PDA

View Full Version : Section 9 - Year End Round Up: Temple Takeover!!

THE MASON
11-23-2010, 06:12 PM
dragnet dominance document doubles that's doppelgangers
when ya dunking hines must of never been lines
ever researched with reasons that dissed him in previous seasons/
busting out of spines outsource cha darts watch cha chart off course
roosevelt times call for a section that's of 9 divisible minds combine/
forcing owns clones bones thrown told cha tones wasn't touching
reach and touch someone like nynex after i drop pins like
sprint giving you dimes insert bars here/
Pessimistic policies powerless populace, politician powers postulate prices propogate,
Plastered pastor's preaching pleas, pangamy probed & pried, pews polarized passions primed,
Pushing people penetrating pride, prepared poached placebo's pacify,
Patchwork procedures punish passer-by's, pharmaceutical poisons pasteurize,
Penalized poor pools putrefy, problematic predator primates pine, premeditated plays pressurized,
Prisoners prematurely personified, work with problems that arise, learn, build, apply, live your life,
Unveil the positives don't be blind, ugly, beauty, divine, intertwines inside,
It will align, but forcing balance creates crimes as the scales clap, crack, compress, collide...
striking frequencies with cinematics, digitize
rellocate nucleic apparatus, inhaling gases
poisonous combatants two timing backwards
in the back woods, severed heads over golden goods
stolen by the villians building with the burning bush
the push, the yearn, the fight, the burn
galvanized galatics making cosmics turns
gathered star dust forming the wonders that we learn
politicians pandering properganda and paranoia
media makes mental lie mazes to master minds and destroy ya
president puppet pull-out afganistan they can't control the oil
secret socities secured with stacks tax the working man destroyer
racists raging confederate flag waving snakes with coils
pork in candy so your little babies drawers are soiled
slaves soaked in sweat working for pennies toiled
goovernment drug sellers push crack to keep brains fried, and boiled
this is dark hoodie tied up rap, blunted and boozin
choosing the darkest for my project if not, my thirst is loosing
kill the noise and snatch the pension for the poison that theyre peddling
im meddling with antennas and wires to do my reckoning
settling the score with cyphas, the perfect payback
enthusiam in my eyes and expression seen when i say that
intergalactic future rap shit kid, i know im loosin ya
you rats are racing on earth, im meditating on jupiter
thief of galaxies . Executioner . Master of tying knots
fingerbend. Palm strike. Lasting effects legions lost
years pass like wailing storm clouds the godz cough
sinister. Eloquence. Tree sized mirrors and egyptianelephants
the benevolent, staff woundzand stale windz,
do not wander across a sea of dead oaks
or never again,even better, be ready to ascend
atone bloody scarz in shapez of a microphone
bombed on the side of ya home deathcalm
i bear witness to pyramids built brick by brick,
raging vengeance in frayed denim,
another page of dissent from the sage's descendants
under the sahara's blaze i carry every grain without grimace,
with no shade for the wicked, my blade pulsates with the blood of digits
red rum runs innocent,
numbered as one of millions,
i was addressed with a flood of stitches
truth-bearers carry the light like star merchants, merging golden clouds with inner dungeons,
elderly men slit the skies open with an indian dagger, monsoon rain sings down like vintage jagger,
colourful powders infused with intoxicating bliss, mixes with water like vitamins with a fizz,
epic tales of one-eyed giants layered upon layers of myths, in far distant lands where nobody lives,
dreams of children mirrored with nightmares of warriors,
i give you new dimensional paintings of the glorious,
s9 and affiliates create mystic wavelengths, combined to foster fusion with crushed crystal blends,
i levitate casually just for a shocking startle, and then disappear like a distant imploding quasar.
Understand I Am Cold Hearted Like Indrid, Invisible To Every Spirit That's Kindred
Spit Humbolt Squid Ink Which Persist To Drown Fish, & Relinquish Lyracist's Spirits
The Final Hour In This Bitch, Like Richard Pryors Father's Sayonara, Espada Rhyming
So There's No Point In Even Trying, With A Midas Touch I Abduct Your Silver Lining
Time Is Marked By The Mayans, Tell That To The Man That Read The Bible To Lions
Arose Foes Shadows To Clutching Survival, Lazarus Dust Touched By Love's Revival
I'm Liable To Spill The Blood Of Aizen When My Trident Ignite, 1-Wing On My Right
With A Mic In My Sight, I'm Floatin' Within The Realms Of Strangulation & Too Tight
Plunder your gold, sunder your soul from your shell
Under the full moon, the summer solstice of Hell
Revelling in lives lost, I laugh in the face of Life
Death is merciful, I could give you a taste if you'd like
Lycanthrope doppelganger, who murdered and maimed Buddha
Viking so wrought with anger, the serpent who framed Judas
I'm rapt in myself, but I do it for the people:
Nothing unites hearts like the presence of an EVIL
dense men are absurd, working to disturb my Nirvana with their negative inertia..
I assert words that honor God while they worship in reverse at the decrepit temple of the virgin Minerva..
I write proverbs fervently, 'til the bursa swelling beneath my derma is permanent..
an observant servant, I'll further my earthly purpose earnestly 'til I reach my deserved dwelling beyond the firmament..
lyrical congestion, prolific procession acquiring my primal profession
witness the bottommost agile ascension, demonstrating guile aggression,
this elitists session in the 9th Section dissection undermines mimicked minds
confined by my fringe lines, unhinge your spines, Potent's fourth kind sublime
probing your lucid design, destroy and construct your emanate destruction,
my technical function, eradicate you at your junction equals wack deductions,
scientifically witty, head of criminal spitting committee on a murder spree
pity you havenít heard of me, infallibly shitty, keystrokes leave all throat slitty

THE MASON
11-23-2010, 06:17 PM
in order:

Sheepish Lord
Magma
Bronze Feet
JTS
Food for Thought
Menes
.5Kut Skeleton
Prince Rai
whers
Tecknowledgist
War and Peace
Ilzpotent

War and Peace
11-23-2010, 08:42 PM
hahaha binary codes are HUMMING in the matrix right about now!

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-23-2010, 09:54 PM
hahaahaha everybody dropped heat rocks on this, think we could warm up the temple cuz we always bringing heat hahahahahahaha

BornPower
11-23-2010, 10:11 PM
U know it sheep. Still, I can't help but wonder if another group will form on the Corp like we did....

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-23-2010, 11:53 PM
.5Kut i doubt it, but regardless everyone did they thang let that S9 Chain hang

J.T.S.
11-24-2010, 12:45 PM
This shit's mad tight!!

THUGNIFICENT
11-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Ahem.

Some of yall are good, but most of this crew sucks ass. Just cuz you're throwing around a bunch of random vocabulary doesn't make shit dope. Most of you have little to no imagery or depth and offer nothing besides generic wannabe Wu-affiliate music, posting some shit that seems like it was written by Warcloud when he was 11 years old. You dudes need to start pushing yourself and actually elevating, rather than dropping the same simplistic shit wherein you rhyme about elevating to the new dojo to stop the Illuminati. Fuck outta here.

Every time I come on this site and see some S9 drop I wonder why everybody who reads it is on its dick. Then I realized that most of the people dropping feed are the people who wrote it, or the ones who are friends with the people that wrote it. So all I got to say is this: most of you in this "crew" may get a bunch of dome-toppers in here blowing all kinds of steam up your ass (no homo, although some of yall are probably gay for each other), but you are NOT THAT NICE. Dead ass. Some of you are. Like Teck and Whers; both drop heat every time I read. I'd actually say Teck is prolly the nicest on the site besides that dude Prophet Picasso, who I think is Killah Priest.

Maybe some of you will think I'm being a hater / troll / asshole. Maybe you'll ban me or delete this post. But the most likely possibility is that none of you will read it. And then the next member of S9 will come into this thread and tell you all how much he loves your nuts. Every last sack of em.

Here's who had hot verses, in order from dopest to weakest:

Teck
Whers
.5kut
War & Peace (although it was only 4 lines)
JTS (kinda. Pretty much just the first line.)
Food for Thought (one good bar - im meddling with antennas and wires to do my reckoning
settling the score with cyphas, the perfect payback)

Everybody else - weak.

So, S9, I leave you with these final words:

Step your shit up.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-25-2010, 09:57 PM
completely disagree wit your opinion but cha entitled to either way

but dog what have you ever spit to claim we weak or wack c'mon son seriously
just cuz we be rhyming complex and all that shit don't me nobody on no dick none ya homothug shit you prolly doing

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-25-2010, 10:06 PM
The Final Hour In This Bitch, Like Richard Pryors Father's Sayonara, Espada Rhyming
So There's No Point In Even Trying, With A Midas Touch I Abduct Your Silver Lining

whers your quotes are always wtf but shit right were was blazing

Pessimistic policies powerless populace, politician powers postulate prices propogate,
Plastered pastor's preaching pleas, pangamy probed & pried, pews polarized passions primed,
Pushing people penetrating pride, prepared poached placebo's pacify

magma your verse inspired me to write mine, tight stuff

ill pull more lines of yall and tell ya what i think

Prince Rai
11-27-2010, 05:23 AM
ahemm 8th verse is mine btw :S

Tecknowledgist
11-27-2010, 05:29 AM
whers for the win

BornPower
11-27-2010, 09:50 PM
Ahem.

Some of yall are good, but most of this crew sucks ass. Just cuz you're throwing around a bunch of random vocabulary doesn't make shit dope. Most of you have little to no imagery or depth and offer nothing besides generic wannabe Wu-affiliate music, posting some shit that seems like it was written by Warcloud when he was 11 years old. You dudes need to start pushing yourself and actually elevating, rather than dropping the same simplistic shit wherein you rhyme about elevating to the new dojo to stop the Illuminati. Fuck outta here.

Every time I come on this site and see some S9 drop I wonder why everybody who reads it is on its dick. Then I realized that most of the people dropping feed are the people who wrote it, or the ones who are friends with the people that wrote it. So all I got to say is this: most of you in this "crew" may get a bunch of dome-toppers in here blowing all kinds of steam up your ass (no homo, although some of yall are probably gay for each other), but you are NOT THAT NICE. Dead ass. Some of you are. Like Teck and Whers; both drop heat every time I read. I'd actually say Teck is prolly the nicest on the site besides that dude Prophet Picasso, who I think is Killah Priest.

Maybe some of you will think I'm being a hater / troll / asshole. Maybe you'll ban me or delete this post. But the most likely possibility is that none of you will read it. And then the next member of S9 will come into this thread and tell you all how much he loves your nuts. Every last sack of em.

Teck
Whers
.5kut
Food for Thought (one good bar - im meddling with antennas and wires to do my reckoning

Everybody else - weak.

Step your shit up.

Big ups on being one of the few on-site willing to give constructive criticism, too bad it seems to be a forgotten art like so many other things.

Peace.

food for thought
11-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Ahem.

Teck
Whers
.5kut

Everybody else - weak.

Step your shit up.

no offence but it seems like most the verses obviously went right over your head

also you should learn to not be a dick when giving feedback. maybe people will appreciate it more.

Every time I come on this site and see some S9 drop I wonder why everybody who reads it is on its dick. Then I realized that most of the people dropping feed are the people who wrote it, or the ones who are friends with the people that wrote it.

thats bullshit.

dont be an idiot. this section gets very little to no traffic. and the people who post in this threads are the same poeple who usually post in these sections. i suggest you get your head out your ass.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Big ups on being one of the few on-site willing to give constructive criticism, too bad it seems to be a forgotten art like so many other things.

Peace.

i'm not mad at the critticism everybody entitled too it nah mean

Poison Flowerz!
11-28-2010, 12:47 AM
My 3 favorite

1. Prince Rai (My first time reading your rhymes, I REALLY like your style)

2. Whers

3. Menes

food for thought
11-28-2010, 05:16 AM
i'm not mad at the critticism everybody entitled too it nah mean

i agree but there is a right way and a fucked up way to do it

THE MASON
11-28-2010, 12:16 PM
no doubt, that was some disrespectful shit but its whatever. if dude thinks that way then let em "real talk" all he wants, at some point itll get em punch in the mouth.

peace to S9, personally think Magma killed shit, wher, .5kut and teck dropped that scientifc shit. the transition between Menes and FFT was real dope

Prince Rai
11-28-2010, 01:25 PM
My 3 favorite

1. Prince Rai (My first time reading your rhymes, I REALLY like your style)

2. Whers

3. Menes

Thanks Poison Flowerz.

And an overall Peace and thanks to all who worked to get this done.

Criticism is good if it adds potential value. Where you see value added, take it. When criticism was in vain, then so be it.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-28-2010, 07:24 PM
yeah everybody beasted on this track, glad i can rhyme with the rest of S9 team

THUGNIFICENT
12-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Yeah you guys are right, it all went right over my head. Golly gosh, I'm just so darned stupid. Could some of you poetical rap geniuses pleeeeeeease teach me how to understand rap lyrics?

but dog what have you ever spit to claim we weak or wack c'mon son seriously
just cuz we be rhyming complex and all that shit don't me nobody on no dick none ya homothug shit you prolly doing

I've written shit on here if you're really trying to see what I've ever spit to claim you're weak. Click on my name or sumshit. But that isn't the point (it's also an irrelevant remark; if my music is ass it doesn't make your music any more or less ass) - the point here is how you got a bunch of people on your dick because your own team always shouts out how "dope" you are. S9 is all that gets feed here (with a few exceptions) so people come in here and continue the chain of jocking in hopes of getting feedback. Then you all think you're great webcees, when only a few of you are.

You guys aren't rhyming complex; that was my point. What I was trying to point out is how many of yall rhyme on some pseudo-intellectual shit, just dropping vague images and names of ancient shit. Nothing dope is formed by peeping an entire verse from those of you I'm talking about. It sounds like the kind of shit Canibus does when he's spitting random shit off the head before writing an actual verse.

And maybe my feed is too mean, but if you gotta elevate you gotta elevate; when you niggas taking feelings finally step your shit up and write some good rhymes, you'll get your dreams to come true and become a Wu-affiliate, and it will be all because of Mean ol' Threyev and his overly harsh criticism.

Jragonsoul
12-11-2010, 12:48 AM
My fav was
1.Whers
2.Sheepish
3.Magma