PDA

View Full Version : Racism

Fragmented
10-14-2005, 08:31 PM
i'd like to have a debate here, without any religious, ignorent or political opinions,

i want to explore why people resolve their own insecurity with the abuse of others, while i know white people, in some faction are racist the problem is that all races are infact as bad as another, in all honesty, can racism ever be destroyed?

the simple answer to this is no, would be any different if any other society, apart from a white run society, i don't think it would change, the problem in my opinion is not colour but literally people themselves, seperation is a part of life that unavoidable, and even the most multicutural person you'll meet will always even if they deny it some racist though, because if it wasn't colour it would height weight hair etc.

the point being is humanity as a whole just built for self destruction.

remember keep the religious theorisism out of this thread,

LORD NOSE
10-14-2005, 08:35 PM
while i know white people, in some faction are racist the problem is that all races are infact as bad as another

THE FIRST THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS

AND POINT OUT WRONG WHEREVER YOU FIND IT

EVEN IF ITS YOU

Fragmented
10-14-2005, 09:05 PM
THE FIRST THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS

AND POINT OUT WRONG WHEREVER YOU FIND IT

EVEN IF ITS YOU
thats the truth you can convince yourself that white people are "bad by design" etc but the truth is all races are equally racist thats the truth

LORD NOSE
10-14-2005, 09:13 PM
thats the truth you can convince yourself that white people are "bad by design" etc but the truth is all races are equally racist thats the truth

LOL - I WOULN'T HAVE TO CONVINCE MYSELF OF THAT AT ALL

Prolifical ENG
10-14-2005, 09:32 PM

you need to be careful in how you define "racist"....people in here will tear your thread up just from that.

Koolish
10-15-2005, 01:30 AM
i grew up around all races, so i don't see colour, i just see people, which in categories are : gangster, faggots, posers, cool, losers, shit like that.
________
VOYEUR TUBES (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/43/voyeur/videos/1)

Longbongcilvaringz
10-15-2005, 01:43 AM
how can you say that all people are racist. there are racist people in every race, but to say everyone is racist is plain stupid. racism isnt inevitable, it is just alot of ignorant people expresses their incorrect opinion. the fact that racism is widespread does not mean that it is part of human existence or something, just ignorance.

K.E.G.
10-15-2005, 05:57 AM
Racism is aweful. The divided states, (yes divided) of America has to be one, if not the biggest areas responsible for this globally.
The Germans and their history seemed to have worked.
All the boys are buzshaving their heads to the social extreme.
Its because of fear. Whoever was the first to look different was afraid of the originator. Plate tectonics and surrounding habitats with various climates made people what they are now.

Personal LP Title:
Hate Me 'Cause I Hate Haters

Fragmented
10-15-2005, 06:02 AM
you need to be careful in how you define "racist"....people in here will tear your thread up just from that.
ok perhaps i worded it wrong the thing i'm trying to get across is the world will never be free of racism, because fear is a overiding factor in racism most times, or hatred.

the problem that society bring into play is what goverment do on behalf of the people, or how religion in some cases teaches you that one person is evil, or certain groups are this etc, i think it's time to address the ignorence, in this respect, because i think multicultural society is a beautiful thing, it just seems some people in life are determined to destroy what the good hearted people of this world are trying to build

sorry for any confusing

peace

the funky drunk
10-15-2005, 06:02 AM
isnt the term racist infact racist , to look at someone with a different skin color as a different race , we all belong to the human race .

K.E.G.
10-15-2005, 07:35 AM
we are all one race
its just people don't consciencely realize it isn't a race to be won.
but you fools knew that.

King Callabah
10-15-2005, 07:52 AM
i grew up around all races, so i don't see colour, i just see people, which in categories are : gangster, faggots, posers, cool, losers, shit like that.
give this man a mutha fuckin medal or sumtin! im witchu mang! i live in a BIG multirace community, they all ma brothaz and sistahs

LHX
10-15-2005, 11:11 AM
figure out what racism is

racism is not a PROBLEM

racism is the SYMPTOM of a BIGGER PROBLEM

there is a huge difference

stop talking about racism like there is something that can be done about it

this is identical to racism because it sprouts from the same problem

in other terms
it is a SYMPTOM of the same PROBLEM

i am interested in how many people are still gonna be 'cool' when they think that they have to start hording their canned goods

allow me to repeat:

RACISM is not a PROBLEM
it is a SYMPTOM

but
here in our 'developed' society
where we take tylenol for headaches and coffee to stay awake so we can continue getting headaches

i am sure we will continue talking about 'racism' like there is something that can be done about it

and retards like me will still try to unsuccessfully help people out

go astros

TeknicelStylez
10-15-2005, 12:47 PM
figure out what racism is

racism is not a PROBLEM

racism is the SYMPTOM of a BIGGER PROBLEM

there is a huge difference

stop talking about racism like there is something that can be done about it

this is identical to racism because it sprouts from the same problem

in other terms
it is a SYMPTOM of the same PROBLEM

i am interested in how many people are still gonna be 'cool' when they think that they have to start hording their canned goods

allow me to repeat:

RACISM is not a PROBLEM
it is a SYMPTOM

but
here in our 'developed' society
where we take tylenol for headaches and coffee to stay awake so we can continue getting headaches

i am sure we will continue talking about 'racism' like there is something that can be done about it

and retards like me will still try to unsuccessfully help people out

go astrosMy man speaks the truth listen to him

W.U.T.A.N.G.
10-15-2005, 02:03 PM
I believe the white man's racism makes us 'minorities' racist.

Sicka than aidZ
10-15-2005, 02:12 PM
well, whoever told u that, told u wrong.

an that raekwon banner needs to go

Born Ruler I
10-17-2005, 10:15 AM
There was no concept of 'race' until it was devised by the British along Darwinian thought patterns. Everything had to be labeled and put neatly into a box. White supremacy had to be supported not only religiously, but scientifically. That is where the concept of 'race' originated.

Any backlash against white supremacy is a result of the implementation of white supremacy via colonialism, imperialism, genocide, and the triangle slave trade along with Western chattel slavery.

One