PDA

View Full Version : Does The Quran Confirm The Bible ?

LORD NOSE
10-14-2005, 09:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/QUARAN.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/QUARAN2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/QUARAN3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/QUARAN4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/QUARAN5.jpg

Os3y3ris
10-14-2005, 09:53 PM
Old news. A lot of it is the same actually.

Prince Rai
10-15-2005, 12:24 AM
yes it does..

n i agree with os3y3ris

Koolish
10-15-2005, 01:29 AM
for those who have read the Qor'an and the Bible, they cannot say the books are the same, or very similar for that matter, there are many differences between them, including the stories.

don't ask me for proof, cause i don't have the spare time to go searching everywhere on the internet i read this up from.
________
BMW MUSEUM HISTORY (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_Museum)

Os3y3ris
10-15-2005, 02:38 AM
Yes, you can say they are very similar. There are differences, yes, but the stories are about the same people, the same ideas, and most essentially, the same God. Its like trying to seperate the old testament and the torah. Can't be done.

SubtleEnergies
10-15-2005, 03:36 AM
Of course it's the same! It was meant to be the uncorrupted version of the Bible. I would be worried if the general themes weren't the same.

Prince Rai
10-15-2005, 06:12 AM
Yes, you can say they are very similar. There are differences, yes, but the stories are about the same people, the same ideas, and most essentially, the same God. Its like trying to seperate the old testament and the torah. Can't be done.
indeed,

though there are some subtle differences, and of course there would be, but
essentially, the concepts are the same...

the Quran came to solidify exactly God's words..

and thats that!

peace n blessings

jahsin
10-15-2005, 06:30 AM
in the biginning of it all u had 2 brotherz-Izzac & Ishmail, they were da sonz of Abraham.jews trace decent from Izzac and muslims from Ishail!!All are from the same land, they worship the same god;difrent name!!

MF Herbs
10-15-2005, 07:23 AM
indeed,

and thats that!

peace n blessings

^^^ 600 years later

peace

LHX
10-15-2005, 11:15 AM
i hate reading

Golden_Armz
10-15-2005, 02:52 PM
Every nation had a warner, and many had their revelation

the original Hindu scriptures also have some interesting things, that deny idol worship

its a shame they dont teach Sanskrit anymore.

LordReveal
10-16-2005, 01:40 AM
the Torah (old testament) was the first scripture, sent to warn, teach & enlighten the people. When the people failed to take heed, the Gospel (new testament) was sent. The Holy Qur'an was and still is the last warning to the people.

7EL7
10-16-2005, 01:58 AM
the Torah (old testament) was the first scripture, sent to warn, teach & enlighten the people. When the people failed to take heed, the Gospel (new testament) was sent. The Holy Qur'an was and still is the last warning to the people.

well

there is another book

a newer book

but thats another subject

what are these differences between the 2 because i didn't notice a difference like that

bonez
10-16-2005, 02:34 PM
in the biginning of it all u had 2 brotherz-Izzac & Ishmail, they were da sonz of Abraham.jews trace decent from Izzac and muslims from Ishail!!All are from the same land, they worship the same god;difrent name!! there you go

LORD NOSE
01-14-2008, 12:47 PM
so if you don't know the bible, you don't know the Quaran correct ?

Prince Rai
01-14-2008, 02:26 PM

makes sense based on the logic used in this thread..

lol i looking back when i first started here, damn..

anyway, peace sunny, i feel the vibe to build here so lets construct

WARPATH
01-14-2008, 06:55 PM
indeed,

and thats that!

peace n blessings

or-

A group of men sitting around decided one book wasn't good enough.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/13782963.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/Front_Cover_Preview.jpg

How are these books any different?

LORD NOSE
04-18-2008, 01:52 PM
The Writings
The Readings

MX1
04-18-2008, 03:23 PM
the main difference between the two, is the interpretations
they both include and mention jesus, and contrary to popular belief, jesus was not the main focus when the bible was written, but with the catholic church's control of the canon (the deem of whats appropriate in the bible) turned the bible into the focus of jesus
they both include adam and eve, abraham, so on and so forth..they are VERY similar..but seen in 2 VERY different lights

Fatal Guillotine
04-19-2008, 10:49 AM

yes it does revealed the bible. and like my follow brothers said they are differences and similarities within both books, the quran and the bible.

Urban_Journalz
04-23-2008, 07:40 PM

Personally, I think that to know one, is to know the other. Or, if you go from The Qur'an to The Bible, which should really be The Gospel, it's to know a bit of what the latter was teaching, and to learn some new things.

It tells us a few times in The Qur'an that this book, The Qur'an, was sent to confirm that which came before it, these being The Gospel and The Torah, respectively. Also, The Qur'an tells us that much of what was mentioned in previous scriptures was left out of this Last Message, while some things that weren't in the previous messages were revealed in The Qur'an.

It definitely confirms The Gospel though, one of the few lessons that is repeated word for word in The Qur'an that is also in The Gospel is, "A rich man shall not enter paradise until a camel passes through the eye of a needle."

More obvious confirmations to this are statements such as "And unto David, We (God and His Angels) gave The Psalms."

This, I believe, is one of the main reasons that a lot of people who pick up The Qur'an are either angry or scared, because they expect it NOT to confirm the books that are with them, and to say something unfamiliar and outlandish. That's just a guess tho.

LORD NOSE
04-25-2008, 10:10 PM
It definitely confirms The Gospel though, one of the few lessons that is repeated word for word in The Qur'an that is also in The Gospel is, "A rich man shall not enter paradise until a camel passes through the eye of a needle."

The Ghost Spell needs to be done away with

SID
04-28-2008, 11:56 AM
Allow the abrahamic scriptures, read the tibetan book of the dead

Urban_Journalz
04-28-2008, 11:04 PM
The Ghost Spell needs to be done away with

I'm sure the people that re-wrote it the countless times that they did thought the exact same thing. In truth, the original version has been done away with, to the point that it's not even in it's original tongue, which was more than likely Hebrew.

Still, a great bulk of truth can still be found in what's left of it.

LORD NOSE
05-04-2008, 07:46 AM
I'm sure the people that re-wrote it the countless times that they did thought the exact same thing. In truth, the original version has been done away with, to the point that it's not even in it's original tongue, which was more than likely Hebrew.

Still, a great bulk of truth can still be found in what's left of it.

i wouldn't know how far from the original it is being that i never seen or read the original hebrew text - good stories none the less - allot of things to learn about life in it.

LORD NOSE
02-04-2011, 02:02 PM
up

John Prewett
02-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Bible is a collection of documents written by many men over many centuries,... culminating in the coming of the Messiah Jesus.

Koran is the alleged word of a glib enslaver, slave owner, slave trader, slave raper tortureer, killer.

I tout the NT Jesus Christ.
Not the OT law nor Moses nor any other character.

I will cheerfully respond to/refute any criticism directed toward Jesus.

Since I only tout Jesus Christ,
I am under no obligation to defend or explain the OT nor any other person or group.

Dokuro
02-05-2011, 10:34 PM
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102933

LORD NOSE
02-17-2011, 09:10 PM
Humans never interbred with Neanderthals, no matter what some lieing heathen/atheist calling himself a "scientist" spouts. God made humans as per Genesis, long after previous humanoids were made extinct. You think Genesis is crap. Fine. I'm confident it is true. Have a nice day. JP

I tout the NT Jesus Christ.
Not the OT law nor Moses nor any other character.

I will cheerfully respond to/refute any criticism directed toward Jesus.

Since I only tout Jesus Christ,
I am under no obligation to defend or explain the OT nor any other person or group.

just sayin

LORD NOSE
09-22-2012, 03:02 PM
up