PDA

View Full Version : CLARIFICATION.... BRONZE NAZARTH... is a fuckin WANNABEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry!
11-26-2010, 09:44 AM
now dont get your feelings hurt...

bronze has made some dope beats...

if youre gonna bite, bite something dope... he got that right!!!!!!!!!!!

but bronze is nothin but another wanna be RZA, stuck in a sound...

get it though your heads...

internet journalist and bronze nazarth cock warmer "the silencer" might tell you bronze nazarth debut was "a time stilling classic"... that made everyone STOP, LOOK, and LISTEN...

but that guy is a fuckin creep that would suck off a z-lister to get a cpl questions answered!!!!!!!!!!

in reality bronze debut was entertaining cuz it was an album full of beats tryin to sound like RZA... and everyone loves RZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah he got bangers but get off the BRONZE IS THE SAVIOR LEADING THE RENASSIANCE bullshit...

bronze next album (if he can ever fool a distro into thinkin theres $ to be made), gonna make cilvaringz debut look like a commercial success!!!!!!!!!!!

real crab >>>> imitation crab

RZA handing out w stickers to niggas thatll sign their entire life over to him... bronze is playing afro samurai soundtracks lookin for sounds to bite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bronze gettin SONNED by fuckin U-GOD on twitter... and bronze wanna be down so bad, he takes it... and says "wahtever god, respect!"... its 2010, if you dont have the courage to tell u-god bipolar ass to fuck himself... youre lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JiggaGenious
11-26-2010, 09:53 AM
hahah truth, bronze is a necrophiliac.

GET OFF THAT OLD SHIT ITS 2010!!!! STAY FRESH AN NEW MY GEE!!
haha

beautifulrock
11-26-2010, 09:58 AM
Actually, imitation crab does taste better than real crab. I get what you are trying to say but it's a lousy analogy.

angry!
11-26-2010, 10:03 AM
also...

bronze is one of the producers...

UNDERGROUND WACK NIGGAS... employ...

so they can say...

"production by wu tang"... "featuring wu tang producer..." etc... then they throw a cpl wu stickers on their shit, cuz they bought a hundred dollar beat, from a nigga that RZA cosigned... to get some free beats for birth of a prince!!!!!!!!!!!

so bronze has actually HURT the brand in some cases!!!!!!!!!!

"the silencer" will be here SOON... no doubt about it!!!!!!!!!!

wouldnt suprise me if "the silencer" faggot ass was reading this off his blackberry right now wedged in between kevlarr and bronze, in a cramped touring van!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speak on it... bronze and kevlarr feel like somebody when a pencil neck doofus with a pen and pad wants to cover their life... daring journalism!!!!!!! groupie dick...

Konii blaze
11-26-2010, 10:08 AM
real talk

beautifulrock
11-26-2010, 10:11 AM
How do you feel about Moongod Allah?

whitelotus777
11-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Hey Angry! Take that exclamation mark you have after your name and shove it up your anus fool.

BRONZE is OFFICIAL. Do your research cocksucker. Stop sucking RZA's dick. His pointy rings might fuck up the side of your face...lol

Kevlaar where you at?!!!! Let em know Bronze is a killa Killa Bee sunn.

Fuck you Angry!1

angry!
11-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Hey Angry! Take that exclamation mark you have after your name and shove it up your anus fool.

BRONZE is OFFICIAL. Do your research cocksucker. Stop sucking RZA's dick. His pointy rings might fuck up the side of your face...lol

Kevlaar where you at?!!!! Let em know Bronze is a killa Killa Bee sunn.

Fuck you Angry!1

YEAH!!!!!!!

c'mon kevlarr (another wannabe)....

tell me your wanna be brother is official!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only cats shittin on RZA to big up bronze... is bronze immediate circle, and faggots with internet access in european caves...

are you posting from a cave or bronze couch?!?!?!!?!?!?

whitelotus777
11-26-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm posting from your moms crib pussyhole.

Just face it. Rza has fallen off, just like the cum drippin off your lips from Rza's dick. Fallen off.....lol.

Fuck you Angry!. Stop hating on the most obviously illest producer for the Wu. Listen the 60 Sec LP and shut the fuck up while I fuck the shit out yuh moms. Bitch.

angry!
11-26-2010, 10:51 AM
I'm posting from your moms crib pussyhole.

Just face it. Rza has fallen off, just like the cum drippin off your lips from Rza's dick. Fallen off.....lol.

Fuck you Angry!. Stop hating on the most obviously illest producer for the Wu. Listen the 60 Sec LP and shut the fuck up while I fuck the shit out yuh moms. Bitch.

i cant call it...

your english is sub-par...

so im thinkin youre posting from a european cave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you on bronze dick somethin serious...

and bronze boys probably arent much smarter than you....

so you could be posting from bronze couch....

niggas that think bronze >>> rza

also think

remakes >>> the original

RZA in hollywood caking... bronze is biting old RZA records baking a cake...

no contest!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitelotus777
11-26-2010, 10:52 AM
MMMMMmmmm his mom sucks like that third Bobby Digital album.uugh.

beautifulrock
11-26-2010, 10:55 AM
http://www.hoseheadforums.com/images/uploadedimages/Forums/media/Raceway%20Video/costanzaPopcorn.gif

JiggaGenious
11-26-2010, 11:02 AM
this clown is grasping for straws, he knows he's wrong.

"your mom"? that's about as original as Bronzes production style.

angry!
11-26-2010, 11:03 AM
at least RZA dropped a 3rd album...

your boy bronze stuck on one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when you sell less than cilvaringz on your debut album...

youre NOT SHIT!!!!!!

youre NOT A SUCCESS!!!!!!

no matter how hard faggots like "whitelotus" try to spin it!!!!!!!!!!!

jay-z bit niggas his whole career and blew the fuck up...

bronze been biting from day one and hes still in LIMBO!!!!!!!!!!!

how i imagine the birth of a prince collabs goin down...

RZA: i dont wanna make another beat, im fuckin beat..

*checks e-mail to see a groupie named bronze nazarth flooding inbox*

*presses play on a beat sent by bronze naz*

RZA to POWER: "this sounds like a watered down ME!!!!!!! give the nigga a sticker, tell him hes down, ima use his beats, i dont feel like makin somethin better right now"

60 sec assassin record was 10 years late... clumsy nigga rocking throwaway beats, that record is jocked exclusively by creatures livin in turkish caves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE W
11-26-2010, 11:09 AM
the thread should be retitled "water is wet".

bronze nazareth sounds like Rza...SERIOUSLY?!!!? 8O. you figured that out all by yourself buddy?

yeah only wack underground niggas get bronze beats. Gza, RZA, hell razah, shabazz the disciple, and timbo king are garbage.

quit....NOW.

Tecknowledgist
11-26-2010, 11:14 AM
hahaha silencer is going to type a heartfelt essay. i literally have never seen a bigger dickrider (other than in my brief visits to the canibus forums where they legitimately think he is a dragon alien sent from the future to save us)

this is all true,

but to be honest, i'd rather hear imitation-95-rza-beats than rza-being-creative-2010-beats these days

rza is lost homie... he's still that dude when he wants to be (black mozart) but for the most part he's stuck in a struggle with his inner Robert

SnBD7wPJXM4

angry!
11-26-2010, 11:20 AM
wade youre a fuckin disgrace...

youd be the first in line...

to see a GREASE remake... youd be like... "hehehehehe he looks like travolta but hes even better hehehehe!!!!"

this thread is a reminder to all, that bronze nazarth is nothin more than a WANNA BE!!!!!!!!!!

bronze couldnt fuck with allah math on his best day...

instead of doing somethin different, he shamelessly jacks RZA sound, hopin wu fans like him...

they do like you bronze...

just not enough to cop your albums!!!!!!!!

you think RZA would tell the goons to back off a bloody bronze?!?!?!?!?

he might kick the bitin ass nigga in the face and say he doesnt recognize him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beeboy
11-26-2010, 11:29 AM
pffff.... annoying haterz thread!!!!

yo, angry, better get productive in any ways and stop beeing negativ.
sorry, but ur behaviour sounds childish and envy.

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-26-2010, 11:35 AM
^^^^hahahahahaha...huh.

whitelotus777
11-26-2010, 11:41 AM
How original is the name JiggaGenious (dickhole spells genius wrong). You copped that name after sucking Jay-Z's dick. How does Beyonce's dry pussy juice taste? Oh, sweet like a Rza beat? lol

And wadedigital? How dare you say Rza, Gza, HEL RAZAH (I don't get this one) and Timbo garbage. What are you a wannabe Bob digital? And what does W.a.d.e mean (Wigga And Dick Emerged)?

Pussys. Go masturbate over Rza and Thea fuckin you bitchass homos.

Tecknowledgist
11-26-2010, 11:46 AM
How original is the name JiggaGenious (dickhole spells genius wrong). You copped that name after sucking Jay-Z's dick. How does Beyonce's dry pussy juice taste? Oh, sweet like a Rza beat? lol

And wadedigital? How dare you say Rza, Gza, HEL RAZAH (I don't get this one) and Timbo garbage. What are you a wannabe Bob digital? And what does W.a.d.e mean (Wigga And Dick Emerged)?

yup, definitely a cave in europe

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-26-2010, 11:47 AM
I can't help but point out that my favoritr solo Rza track of all time (A Day To God Is 1,000 Years) is produced by Bronze Nazareth.

whitelotus777
11-26-2010, 11:52 AM
And techknowlegist!! Do you know that the vagina is considered as a black hole or "cave" in Ancient Moorish language?

Yes I'm in a cave. Your moms cave bitch. Eat a dick slow.

And tell that your daughter (that lil girl in your profile pic) to fix her face before I put a dick in aher frown lips too.

Yall fuckfaces are the reason why Wu generals release a lot of bullshit these days. As fans no one is expressing dislike to the bullshit.

BRING ON THE BRONZE YOU BUNCH OF PUSSYLIPS!!!

LORD ZERO
11-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Outta all the carbon copies out there [theres thousands of them btw].....you bash bronze?.....smh

oDoUoSoKo
11-26-2010, 12:00 PM
this is why i left that quentin tarantino thread...the people on my side are fuckin morons....and pedophiles..lmao.

angry!
11-26-2010, 12:00 PM
lets get SOUNDSCAN up in this bitch...

since bronze naz is leadin the movement, and taken over as the best producer under the umbrella...

clearly... the fans have spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WISEMEN latest ALBUM... id be fuckin SHOCKED if that shit sold more than 100 physical units...

money talks... whitelotus gonna be waiting for the next bronze solo in 2013 covered in spiderwebs...

cuz WISEMEN just silenced the nigga for another cpl years...

DISTRO HEAD: why would i press your album? we can read, right?... look at these numbers *points to FINANCIAL LOSS*... tell the fans its coming, eventually.....

bronze naz got some hot beats, this thread is only gonna make you mad if youre on his dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JiggaGenious
11-26-2010, 12:01 PM
haha oh wow

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-26-2010, 12:03 PM
You guys are lame. Regardless what you think of Brionze's killa bee status, and whether you think he's a wanna be or not, he's a very talented person who is more successful than any of you will ever be. Just the facts.

angry!
11-26-2010, 12:08 PM
You guys are lame. Regardless what you think of Brionze's killa bee status, and whether you think he's a wanna be or not, he's a very talented person who is more successful than any of you will ever be. Just the facts.

SON....

WISEMEN sit around a fuckin 20 inch TV, passing PS2 controllers around... in 2010...

watch... your fuckin.... mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they drop records that redefine the term "FLOP" and take interviews with internet journalist/killa bee cum buckets named "the silencer"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*checks car keys*

speak for yourself, you dick ridin apologist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE W
11-26-2010, 12:08 PM
wade youre a fuckin disgrace...

a disgrace for recognizing who's putting out better material at the current time? whatever you say buddy.

youd be the first in line...

to see a GREASE remake... youd be like... "hehehehehe he looks like travolta but hes even better hehehehe!!!!"

never saw GREASE, but i do enjoy family guy.

this thread is a reminder to all, that bronze nazarth is nothin more than a WANNA BE!!!!!!!!!!

bronze couldnt fuck with allah math on his best day...

thats funny because allah math is as much a disciple of Rza's style as bronze is. also the great migration >>>> love hell or right and the problem

instead of doing somethin different, he shamelessly jacks RZA sound, hopin wu fans like him...

the only people complaining about how he sounds like Rza are you and a few other people on this forum. everyone else either enjoys the music or doesnt. most people who've actually heard bronze material love him.

they do like you bronze...

just not enough to cop your albums!!!!!!!!

people being cheap bastards has nothing to do with whether people enjoy the music. its the digital music age, everyone gets jacked. Rza's albums have been going wood as well and Rza is a former multi-platinum selling artist.

you think RZA would tell the goons to back off a bloody bronze?!?!?!?!?

he might kick the bitin ass nigga in the face and say he doesnt recognize him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....mmkay...?

angry!
11-26-2010, 12:13 PM
at least ALLAH MATH is ALLOWED to stand next to the clan!!!!!!!!!!!

bronze would sell his fuckin wack ass brother, to stand next to a general!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only ones gettin their panties in a twist are bronze dick riders...

U-GOD sonned bronze on twitter...

U-GOD...

and bronze took it...

you actin like bronze naz isnt DYIN to wash U-GOD's underwear on the upcomin tour...

LOL

BY ANY MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuckin wu corp!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-26-2010, 12:20 PM
SON....

WISEMEN sit around a fuckin 20 inch TV, passing PS2 controllers around... in 2010...

watch... your fuckin.... mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they drop records that redefine the term "FLOP" and take interviews with internet journalist/killa bee cum buckets named "the silencer"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*checks car keys*

speak for yourself, you dick ridin apologist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn! No reason to catch feelings. Are you a woman? I don't care what the Wisemen do with their free time, and I don't care about record sales. Sorry if that offends you.

angry!
11-26-2010, 12:23 PM
nothin you say offends me...

lets get somethin clear...

what i said offends YOU...

fuckin captain save a bee...

"whatever you said, is not true, bronze has more talent, and more money than all of you!" = youre faggot ass

im lookin at your username, with the same disgust your father gets lookin at YOU...

small brain, confused, alone, shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-26-2010, 12:26 PM
nothin you say offends me...

lets get somethin clear...

what i said offends YOU...

fuckin captain save a bee...

"whatever you said, is not true, bronze has more talent, and more money than all of you!" = youre faggot ass

im lookin at your username, with the same disgust your father gets lookin at YOU...

small brain, confused, alone, shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really are a woman aren't you?

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-26-2010, 12:28 PM
WISEMEN sit around a fuckin 20 inch TV, passing PS2 controllers around... in 2010

Let me ask you a question. How do you know this?

angry!
11-26-2010, 12:31 PM
another deflection...

by the spineless faggot barking up a falling tree!!!!!!!!!!!

you could have come in here...

stated your opinion...

and left...

instead, you got emotional.. like a little bitch...

and said "bronze is more successful and talented THAN ALL OF YOU!!!!!!"

niggas cant even acknowledge the fact hes a BITER without gettin offended...

RZA is gettin cake, allah math tourin with the clan.. bronze is sharing skinny blunts with a circle of wu wannabes, dyin to GIVE a general a beat..

think twice next time you wanna play "my dad can beat up your dad"...

get some oxygen to that feeble little brain, or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-26-2010, 12:39 PM
you got emotional.. like a little bitch...

Oh the irony. lol

angry!
11-26-2010, 12:44 PM
youre sucha weenie..

youre the kind of faggot that tries stoppin a fight...

only to get MASHED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre incapable of defending your original position...

"bronze is more successful than all of you" - thats you... thats somethin a weak person says, when theyre TOUCHED!!!!!!!!!!!

bronze might be more succesful than your bum ass...

but i would bet money...

that a nigga pulling a 9 to 5 at your local MICKY D's...

is making more money than bronze will have made off of music in 2010...

sales arent everything... but when your album sells less than 200 copies first week, you need to fall back and reconsider it is what you wanna do in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-26-2010, 12:46 PM
youre sucha weenie..

youre the kind of faggot that tries stoppin a fight...

only to get MASHED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre incapable of defending your original position...

"bronze is more successful than all of you" - thats you... thats somethin a weak person says, when theyre TOUCHED!!!!!!!!!!!

bronze might be more succesful than your bum ass...

but i would bet money...

that a nigga pulling a 9 to 5 at your local MICKY D's...

is making more money than bronze will have made off of music in 2010...

sales arent everything... but when your album sells less than 200 copies first week, you need to fall back and reconsider it is what you wanna do in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet you watch his youtube videos. That pretty much means you're on his dick, no?

JiggaGenious
11-26-2010, 12:50 PM
it's called an informed opinion

beeboy
11-26-2010, 12:58 PM
lets get SOUNDSCAN up in this bitch...

since bronze naz is leadin the movement, and taken over as the best producer under the umbrella...

clearly... the fans have spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WISEMEN latest ALBUM... id be fuckin SHOCKED if that shit sold more than 100 physical units...

money talks... whitelotus gonna be waiting for the next bronze solo in 2013 covered in spiderwebs...

cuz WISEMEN just silenced the nigga for another cpl years...

DISTRO HEAD: why would i press your album? we can read, right?... look at these numbers *points to FINANCIAL LOSS*... tell the fans its coming, eventually.....

bronze naz got some hot beats, this thread is only gonna make you mad if youre on his dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 2nd wisemen album is def a dope joint, no doubt.
they put WORk in, every1 can recognize that easily.
and bringin soundscans up....LOTOFFUCKINLAUGH

originality & integrity OVA money n bullshit

krs or soulja boy, pete rock or mims, dj premier or 50 cent
whats ur choice, son????

Jin10304
11-26-2010, 01:59 PM
"dyin to GIVE a general a beat.."

and he did considering Raekwon took 1 of his beats for Shaolin vs Wu Tang

angry!
11-26-2010, 02:01 PM
the 2nd wisemen album is def a dope joint, no doubt.
they put WORk in, every1 can recognize that easily.
and bringin soundscans up....LOTOFFUCKINLAUGH

originality & integrity OVA money n bullshit

krs or soulja boy, pete rock or mims, dj premier or 50 cent
whats ur choice, son????

YOU STRUGGLE WITH ENGLISH

I WILL MAKE SIMPLE (WINK WINK)

BRONZE MAKE GOOD BEATS

HES A BITER THOUGH

REAL COPY CAT

wadedigital talkin bout RZA albums goin wood...

DIGI SNAX is a fuckin diamond seller compared to bronze sales history...

sales history = why he hasnt dropped a follow up to great migration!!!!!!!!

you niggas are fuckin retarded, you dont gotta do numbers to drop good music...

but when your album FLOPS to the point DISTRO is impossible... youre fucked up!!!!!!!!!!

this forum is bronze headqtrs... this is the only place, that gives a fuck...

and most of yall dont give enough of a fuck to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bronze naz = diet coke in granny house.. you like it cuz its there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes the only CLAN producer fuckin with clowns like m-80 too..

stand up for yourself, puttin your shit in matty meltdowns hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that hurts!!!!!!!!!!!

which is why you can buy a bronze beat for 35 bucks and some twizzlers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got like 13 people alive that think... no bronze naz = ob4cl 2 sucked... and they all post here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can buy out the dollar menu tonight, or get an album worth of beats from bronze....

ima go with the burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya_Bane
11-26-2010, 02:10 PM
LOL, what some do for attention.

I hope Bronze and Kevlaar don't pay this thread any attention, it doesn't deserve it.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-26-2010, 02:17 PM
YOU STRUGGLE WITH ENGLISH

I WILL MAKE SIMPLE (WINK WINK)

BRONZE MAKE GOOD BEATS

HES A BITER THOUGH

REAL COPY CAT

wadedigital talkin bout RZA albums goin wood...

DIGI SNAX is a fuckin diamond seller compared to bronze sales history...

sales history = why he hasnt dropped a follow up to great migration!!!!!!!!

you niggas are fuckin retarded, you dont gotta do numbers to drop good music...

but when your album FLOPS to the point DISTRO is impossible... youre fucked up!!!!!!!!!!

this forum is bronze headqtrs... this is the only place, that gives a fuck...

and most of yall dont give enough of a fuck to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bronze naz = diet coke in granny house.. you like it cuz its there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes the only CLAN producer fuckin with clowns like m-80 too..

stand up for yourself, puttin your shit in matty meltdowns hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that hurts!!!!!!!!!!!

which is why you can buy a bronze beat for 35 bucks and some twizzlers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got like 13 people alive that think... no bronze naz = ob4cl 2 sucked... and they all post here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can buy out the dollar menu tonight, or get an album worth of beats from bronze....

ima go with the burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/pms.jpg

racist randy
11-26-2010, 02:17 PM
wouldnt suprise me if "the silencer" faggot ass was reading this off his blackberry right now wedged in between kevlarr and bronze, in a cramped touring van!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol wow.

JiggaGenious
11-26-2010, 02:23 PM
Baraka has a crush on angry!

why are you so obsessed with gender brah

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
11-26-2010, 02:38 PM
yo...what the FUCK is this...like seriously ...rza had his time and will go down as one of the greatest mastaminds of all time...but how do you hate on someone who is MORE then obviously keeping the true wu tang sound alive...its more then obvious your a rza stan since you've only heard of ONE album bronze as been affiliated with...how about wu vs indie culture?...where bronze was obviously the shining star.....get over it...people been jocking rza style since he came out...if your a REAL wutang fan you would appreciate what he has been doing I mean since rza AIN'T doing it anymore....how many people here liked digi snacks?...raise your hand?...NO ONE MOTHERFUCKA CAUSE THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING WACK....even with 60 seconds layed back ass flow his album comes A THOUSAND TIMES closer to what real wu fans wanna hear...if you wanna hate on someone go to the fucking roc a fella forums and hate on the motherfuckers who still fucking think that jigga bought that vocal chop style to life...its motherfuckas like you that keep the wu from reaching their true potential ....if 8 diagrams had even one fucking bronze beat then it would've been a million times better... original or not...bronze has surpassed rza in chop style...your boy rza too busy trying to make beats for kanye instead of people who really fucking need it like inspectah deck....hip hop has been around for several decades...in that time every fucking idea you can think of i'm sure has been tried...so much for originality...unless your wanna be an artsy ass motherfucka and record a duck eating a cracker and chop the shit out of it....besides as the saying goes "if it ain't broke don't fix it".

JiggaGenious
11-26-2010, 02:40 PM
I like Digi Snacks

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
11-26-2010, 02:41 PM
outta all the carbon copies out there [theres thousands of them btw].....you bash bronze?.....smh
^o^

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Time to make it official.

http://www.inbeforethelock.com/oldimages/smilies/thread-fail-stamp.gif

Tecknowledgist
11-26-2010, 03:21 PM
yup, definitely a cave in europe

And techknowlegist!! Do you know that the vagina is considered as a black hole or "cave" in Ancient Moorish language?

Yes I'm in a cave.

hahahaha greatest comeback of all time!!! props G

Lex Lugor
11-26-2010, 03:41 PM
HGahahahahahaha! this nigga said captain save a bee 9:|6
Dont get me wrong I like bronze, but I also just really like this thread..

oDoUoSoKo
11-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Last edited by Lex Lugor; Today at 04:44 PM.

original post: ANGREE GOT TASTEE COCK!!! ARRGHRLARLTLATGHAK

LMAO, i mean, lmao

Undiluted Karma
11-26-2010, 03:53 PM
LOL, what some do for attention.

I hope Bronze and Kevlaar don't pay this thread any attention, it doesn't deserve it.

Cosign,

Bronze and the Wisemen are talented guys, whether they are dickriders or not I really dont give a shit, if they continue to put out good music I will listen to them.

As to unit sales as measure of skill....LOL, fucked up on that one big time too.

angry!
11-26-2010, 04:38 PM
anybody that got offended by this thread is ridin bronze dick...

posters on a wu tang board, talkin bout.. "bronze has SURPASSED RZA"...

why cant you say...."his beats are hot, but yeah... hes a BITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

bronze naz has SURPASSED the almighty RZA, and wiseman cant sell 200 copies first week?!!?!?!?!?!

200!?!?!?!?!?!?

theres a fuckin runny nose bum pushing his garbage mixtape out his minivan...

LAUGHIN HIS FUCKIN ASS off at those numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bronze aint surpassed shit.. hes surpassed other wannabes as the biggest RZA wanna be out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

album sales week of 4/13/10

Masta Killa “Live” - 119 (35% digital)

real... 1st week numbers... off MK last album, which was a live compilation...

album sales DO matter... to a point... when you do numbers like this...

youre gonna have a tough time gettin back in stores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody defending bronze in here, yall need to go cop his albums again and again, show your boy you love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200 fuckin copies... yall dont give a fuck either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres probably... 10 to 12 bronze naz fans in the world... that DONT post here...

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-26-2010, 04:49 PM
All previous posts disregarded, why do really care so much angry?

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-26-2010, 05:03 PM
time to make it official.

http://www.inbeforethelock.com/oldimages/smilies/thread-fail-stamp.gif

i loved bronze's music but gotdamn the last wisemen album was boring as hell i've barly bumped it

LoTec
11-26-2010, 05:17 PM
hahaha silencer is going to type a heartfelt essay. i literally have never seen a bigger dickrider (other than in my brief visits to the canibus forums where they legitimately think he is a dragon alien sent from the future to save us)

this is all true,

but to be honest, i'd rather hear imitation-95-rza-beats than rza-being-creative-2010-beats these days

rza is lost homie... he's still that dude when he wants to be (black mozart) but for the most part he's stuck in a struggle with his inner Robert

SnBD7wPJXM4

never seen these adds thanks

Central Intelligence
11-26-2010, 05:35 PM

internet journalist and bronze nazarth cock warmer "the silencer" might tell you bronze nazarth debut was "a time stilling classic"... that made everyone STOP, LOOK, and LISTEN...

but that guy is a fuckin creep that would suck off a z-lister to get a cpl questions answered!!!!!!!!!!

in reality bronze debut was entertaining cuz it was an album full of beats tryin to sound like RZA... and everyone loves RZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah he got bangers but get off the BRONZE IS THE SAVIOR LEADING THE RENASSIANCE bullshit...

bronze next album (if he can ever fool a distro into thinkin theres $ to be made), gonna make cilvaringz debut look like a commercial success!!!!!!!!!!!

RZA handing out w stickers to niggas thatll sign their entire life over to him... bronze is playing afro samurai soundtracks lookin for sounds to bite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bronze gettin SONNED by fuckin U-GOD on twitter... and bronze wanna be down so bad, he takes it... and says "wahtever god, respect!"... its 2010, if you dont have the courage to tell u-god bipolar ass to fuck himself... youre lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a beat on the level of Bronze with you spitting on the level of Bronze.
You cant!
Fall the fuck back you Bum.

Central Intelligence
11-26-2010, 05:53 PM
RZA,"Somebody asked me some years ago, 'how can you say Wu-Tang is forever?' And I said, 'well, you see that energy we put out still reflects out on others and that means it grows'. It doesn't mean that the Wu-Tang Clan's gotta be there forever. It could be a hundred years from now and somebody could pick up a Wu-Tang CD and get inspired"

spiggity_ace
11-26-2010, 08:37 PM
LOl aat everyone who caught feelings and had to say shit like rza sucks bronze is better etc etc etc, angry sed bronze bit rzas style, u cant deny that, bronze is dope i must admit as dope as his beats are they get boring after a while but i cant say that about rza beats.

LOL at that white lotus guy, rza dick suck u are blob jew cock, live in cave black hole is cave for pussy
LOL! shutup already

Wu Stoneman
11-26-2010, 09:56 PM
Angry is obsessed with Bronze. He already has a new distro deal, if you haven't noticed being that you obviously watch his vids and follow his sales that he got a deal for his whole label, Black Day. Must be making some money huh?

Oh and someone on twitter pls go back and read the full convo between him and U God. If Im not mistaken Bronze shot rt back at Uey, who really just sounded bitter.

Influenced by Rza, of course but biter? I dont agree I think Bronze has his own style, and lyrically u truly cant say he bit. If the generals accept him why the hate? Smells like jealousy!

where do you get the sales numbers from anyway? Nobody is selling tons of albums anymore, including your favorites. Why aren't you hating on Math or True Master or 4th or Kanye or ANYONE who uses samples? Geto Boys were using soul records years before Rza, so is Rza a biter too? Why are you so focused on Bronze? You must know him or something or he turned your demo down or something lol.

I commend him and Wisemen, for making good music. Stop hatin, if youre not feeling him or Wisemen why spend time posting about it? Go get a woman and something to do guy. Stop being so angry, lmao look at your name, it's nothing but bitterness.

Kevlaar 7
11-27-2010, 12:25 AM
LOL! i won't even get all bent outta shape about all this FALSE info this dude "angry" spouting off such as "sales" numbers, and "wannabees" and such. This is the MOST ignorant thread i have EVER seen. Igonorant meaning VERY LITTLE TO NO FACTUAL INFORMATION...I have NEVER shouted that i'm wu on ANY record lil dude...Yes i can say that a several of the Gods i can call real friends but i have NEVER displayed ANYTHING or said ANYTHING saying i'm Wu...Get a life and comment on some shit you know some FACTS about...you're just some jealous GEEK hiding behind your cheap ass Dell computer...Thank you to ALL who support me and my brothers, and to all thats not feeling us, we are DEFINITLEY coming with plenty of shit for the masses; also to all spouting the negative shit, keep it coming too...its ALL love...

TUCO
11-27-2010, 01:55 AM
wu tang has its own brand of sound and it branched out to some producers to carry on the sound (true master, mathematics, 4th disciple) so if they sound alike its done on purpose cuz they puttin on the wu sound...dun really see why so much anger towards that

TUCO
11-27-2010, 01:57 AM
rza puttin bronze on himself and whatever way bronze shit got to rza or wat he did to get on is irrelevant cuz...rza still put him on. im not defending bronze or watever...jus sayin

3rdEyeVizion
11-27-2010, 03:43 AM
This thread is NOT on point

Jamal Arief
11-27-2010, 05:02 AM
Actually, imitation crab does taste better than real crab.

You gotta be kidding. Do you get your crabs from the Golf of Mexico?

Peace.

BIRDCAGE
11-27-2010, 05:11 AM

Blah Blah Blah

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-07-14/1247574906013.jpg

angry!
11-27-2010, 05:47 AM
this site never ceases to amaze me..

fuckin wu flunkies like "central intelligence" makin terrible music...

puttin bronze naz on a pedestal...

thinking one day... "i central intelligence.. will hold the W flag in the future"..

thats why you morons are broke dick nowhere, youre bitin a nigga thats bitin a nigga, youre goin nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! i won't even get all bent outta shape about all this FALSE info this dude "angry" spouting off such as "sales" numbers, and "wannabees" and such. This is the MOST ignorant thread i have EVER seen. Igonorant meaning VERY LITTLE TO NO FACTUAL INFORMATION...I have NEVER shouted that i'm wu on ANY record lil dude...Yes i can say that a several of the Gods i can call real friends but i have NEVER displayed ANYTHING or said ANYTHING saying i'm Wu...Get a life and comment on some shit you know some FACTS about...you're just some jealous GEEK hiding behind your cheap ass Dell computer...Thank you to ALL who support me and my brothers, and to all thats not feeling us, we are DEFINITLEY coming with plenty of shit for the masses; also to all spouting the negative shit, keep it coming too...its ALL love...

some defense... way to point out the FALSE info....

go prep your little bullshit EP you fuckin clown...

kevlarr 7 EP = 20 ppl MIGHT buy it... and they ALL post here!!!!!!!!!!!

im so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!! youre such a winner!!!!!!!!!!!

it must be the soundscan numbers that hurt your feelings... by all means kev, feel free to tel the world how much your latest project sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you fucks arent built to peddle music, when your EP drops ill make it a pity cop, you cant even get these geeks playin "SAVEEEEEEE HIMMMM" to buy your shit!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA shoulda known this site wouldnt been able to handle reality, bronze is a biter, if hearing that upsets you, youre a little bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TUCO
11-27-2010, 06:20 AM
8 diagrams did go double wood on a major label tho....wu-tang isn't sellin much all around

Art Vandelay
11-27-2010, 07:00 AM
i respectfully disagree with angry! regarding the talents of bronze nazareth, but if we are talking about watered-down biters, i must point out the watered-down angry! poster

Yes I'm in a cave. Your moms cave bitch. Eat a dick slow.

And tell that your daughter (that lil girl in your profile pic) to fix her face before I put a dick in aher frown lips too.

Yall fuckfaces are the reason why Wu generals release a lot of bullshit these days. As fans no one is expressing dislike to the bullshit.

BRING ON THE BRONZE YOU BUNCH OF PUSSYLIPS!!!

Gitche Manito
11-27-2010, 07:10 AM
I can't help but point out that my favoritr solo Rza track of all time (A Day To God Is 1,000 Years) is produced by Bronze Nazareth.

"poduced" is a very unclear term in the music business.

Bronze might have originated the beat, but be certain that RZA polished it.

BRONZBODY
11-27-2010, 07:12 AM
Angry! you my nigga man....but i cant co'sign wit u on this one son... bronze iz that dude(imo)

we still good tho son!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-27-2010, 07:23 AM
eh, everyone bites from someone

odb from biz markie
rza from prince paul

angry!
11-27-2010, 07:38 AM
Angry! you my nigga man....but i cant co'sign wit u on this one son... bronze iz that dude(imo)

we still good tho son!!!

anybody gettin their panties in a twist... study this post...

no feelings caught...

kept it movin.... respect homie...

i dont care how any of yall try to spin it....

HAVOC learned how to be HAVOC by watchin q-tip and marly marl...

but HAVOC IS NO BITER!!!!!!!!!!!

bronze naz learned how to be rza lite listening to RZA...

jacked ONE of RZA styles and did absolutely nothin to advance it...

that doesnt mean he doesnt got bangers...

like i said, the only people gettin mad about this thread is bronze dickriders and bronze wackass brother...

kevlar, i had you wrong...

i called you a wanna be...

youre actually a NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!

the only reason you have any fans (loose term - they dont cop your shit) is cuz you piggy back off your brother.. who thinks hes a young rza in his prime!!!!!!!!!!!!

dret.izm
11-27-2010, 08:05 AM
shark nigga or not.... bronze's shit sounds good. and if rza aint putting out that classic material anymore then fuck it.... let him eat that shit up!! in the end i just wanna hear dope beats...

but imo... bronze has advanced the style. maybe not in a gigantic way........ but i reckon its different.

Mumm Ra
11-27-2010, 08:08 AM

we still good tho son!!!
c/s
i mean
i think The Darkest Knights was better produced than most of 60 sec's or the new Wisemen's album
but bronze is still good

Wu Stoneman
11-27-2010, 08:23 AM
Angry, so Now Kevlaar is wack? Please! you dont know real skill. You look like an ass, and you continue to appear jealous of Bronze's whole life. My argument is Bronze has advanced his style using live instruments, and he chops his stuff up. Show me a song as chopped up as 'Lyrical Swords' even by Rza. Rza doesn't chop up a lot. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT PRODUCING. Cream, criminology, tearz, liquid swords, camay, hollow bones, daytona 500, i could go on and on. ALL PRETTY MUCH LOOPS.

Rare Breed, lyrical Swords, cocaine blunts, ringing bells, street corners, lucy, get u shot, corn liquor thoughts, no face, day to god, the birth, brothers aint brothers, slow blues, I COULD GO ON. These are all OBVIOUSLY chopped by Bronze deftly. (And i've found several of these originals)

With that I would argue that Bronze over all has a DIFFERENT STYLE THAN RZA. Go read the autobiography of Malcolm X and learn how to base your argument with FACTS, because facts can't be
Argued.

If you know anything about producing you can't argue the fact that RZA when sampling did ALOT of looping. Bronze Nazareth clearly works with pieces and runs them together. TRUE FACT. So can we really say Bronze bit his style when his style is different? True facts show, no. He has a Wu influenced sound but a totally different style of producing. It's evident upon listening.

come on angry! And your three supporters Lets debate with facts and truth like real men. Your argument is now ETHERED.

you are now proven to just be a hater. Is this really that radar vaan guy? ETHERED.

angry!
11-27-2010, 08:52 AM
Angry, so Now Kevlaar is wack? Please! you dont know real skill. You look like an ass, and you continue to appear jealous of Bronze's whole life. My argument is Bronze has advanced his style using live instruments, and he chops his stuff up. Show me a song as chopped up as 'Lyrical Swords' even by Rza. Rza doesn't chop up a lot. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT PRODUCING. Cream, criminology, tearz, liquid swords, camay, hollow bones, daytona 500, i could go on and on. ALL PRETTY MUCH LOOPS.

Rare Breed, lyrical Swords, cocaine blunts, ringing bells, street corners, lucy, get u shot, corn liquor thoughts, no face, day to god, the birth, brothers aint brothers, slow blues, I COULD GO ON. These are all OBVIOUSLY chopped by Bronze deftly. (And i've found several of these originals)

With that I would argue that Bronze over all has a DIFFERENT STYLE THAN RZA. Go read the autobiography of Malcolm X and learn how to base your argument with FACTS, because facts can't be
Argued.

If you know anything about producing you can't argue the fact that RZA when sampling did ALOT of looping. Bronze Nazareth clearly works with pieces and runs them together. TRUE FACT. So can we really say Bronze bit his style when his style is different? True facts show, no. He has a Wu influenced sound but a totally different style of producing. It's evident upon listening.

come on angry! And your three supporters Lets debate with facts and truth like real men. Your argument is now ETHERED.

you are now proven to just be a hater. Is this really that radar vaan guy? ETHERED.

when RZA was looping lo fi samples...

imposters ran the sound into the ground...

enter BOBBY DIGITAL you fuckin doofus...

and wu forever didnt have live elements out the ass?!!?!?!?!!?

plus the arrangments were INFINITELY more complex...

8 diagrams is sonically superior to ANY project bronze produced in full...

you dont know shit jack...

youre taking great offense, because you idolize bronze imitation knock off beats... you fancy yourself wu-elements in your production style... look at your fuckin name you STAN... youre a fuckin clown, making music with no historical sense or innovation...

build your own legacy...

instead of piggybackin... like a bitch...

it gets you nowhere!!!!!!!!!

youll fool the sheep....

the real heads always can spot a biter...

youre a biter idolzing a biter...

main difference between bronze and RZA?!?!?!!?

RZA has multiple styles... bronze only capable of biting one...

but hes working with live bands now... wonder where he got that idea?!?!!?!?!?!?

i think you probably shook bronze hand before and got weak, cuz youre mad as shit about me statin the obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that bronze wishes he was RZA... and is a fuckin wanna be... just like cilvaringz...

eat a dick stone man, you have a small brain, bitch tendencies, and no imagination!!!!!!!!!!

SMH
11-27-2010, 08:54 AM
Ethered?? Is that a fucking joke "Wu STONEMAN"??

"Cream, criminology, tearz, liquid swords, camay, hollow bones, daytona 500, i could go on and on. ALL PRETTY MUCH LOOPS."...

...you are trying to defend Bronzes "style"...be dissing the production of Cream? of Liquid Swords? in 2009 kanye west has basically made a remake of the Liquid Swords Beat with "Heartless" and has like 40million views, but yeah right its just a loop.

"show me one song that is as chopped as "lyrical swords"?" whats your point??
show me ONE Beat, one single bronze BEAT that you think is better than the " SWORDSMAN" beat of liquid swords. just one.

its crazy yo, people are dissrespecting the reason why they are posting on this forum.

FasterBlade
11-27-2010, 08:59 AM
lol @ RZA biting Paul, but thats another thread

Bronze is official, no matter what you think of his work. done tracks for RZA/GZA/MK, worked with Rae and countless Killa Beez. hes been accepted by pretty much everyone but U-God, so thats says it all.

food for thought
11-27-2010, 09:01 AM
peace yo i gotta disagree with my boy angry!,

i think its not fair to call bronze a biter. i think what hes doing is no different than what the elements do. math, 4th, true, all them

they took what was taught by rza and ran with it. he influenced them but its not fair to call them biters.

imo he deserves undying respect and recognition for giving the fans what they want, with the cosignment from most of the original gods if not all (ugod is a sensitive fuck anyway). hes got the dope music that we all want to hear

peace

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-27-2010, 09:04 AM
where is the line between biting and imitating? seriously?

fuck that shit, if it's dope, it's dope, if it's good, it's good...and if something is going wood, that don't necessarly mean that it's bad music - maybe the marketing campaign failed or there wasn't any

food for thought
11-27-2010, 09:06 AM
yo

biting is stealing what someone else makes and acting as if its your own.

bronze dont do that.

Wu Stoneman
11-27-2010, 10:08 AM

Bobby Digital had loops too dummy. The fact remains that when Rza was sampling, he more often than not LOOPS them.

youre taking great offense, because you idolize bronze imitation knock off beats... you fancy yourself wu-elements in your production style... look at your fuckin name you STAN... youre a fuckin clown, making music with no historical sense or innovation...

LOL Dude you act like you know me personally, thanks for telling me who I am because you know me so well. To me Rza is still better than bronze, but the FACT remains, Bronze employs a different style to make his beats. It's evident by listening.

How do you figure I make music? I can study production without making music. Ever heard of music theory? You have to resort to name calling and shit talk because you can't factually prove your point. That's fine call me what you want, you're a fake ass electronic thug. You are the Bronze & Rza STAN, fighting so hard to stick up for Rza, and down Bronze Nazareth even ignoring ture facts and evidence.

Now I'm a biter. LOL Okay name caller, again prove your argument with facts, or ignore reality and name call instead.

but hes working with live bands now... wonder where he got that idea?!?!!?!?!?!?

Oh man you're right, this means the ROOTS bit RZA too because they have a live band, oh and Mozart and Jimmy Hendrix, and Bobby Womack, and Amadeus they all bit Rza too. Stop cocksucking! I'm a fan of Rza's as well but don't ignore facts to stick up for your imaginary friendship of Rza.

eat a dick stone man, you have a small brain, bitch tendencies, and no imagination!!!!!!!!!!

Man all these namecalling and shit talk, really proves your weak ass point. I have such a small brain you're right. It was really tough with my small brain to get a degree in music theory. STFU radar vaan!

SMH...you are trying to defend Bronzes "style"...be dissing the production of Cream? of Liquid Swords? in 2009 kanye west has basically made a remake of the Liquid Swords Beat with "Heartless" and has like 40million views, but yeah right its just a loop.

I'm not defending Bronze I don't have to facts are facts man. Please show me where I "dissed" the production of Cream and Liquid Swords? I never disrespected Rza's beats, I stated the simple fact that those songs I mentioned, were loops. Right or wrong? Show me where I disrespected his production..please. You just offended by the truth, maybe? So what about Kanye, what does that have to do with the liquid swords being a willie mitchell LOOP? We are talking the style of production.

"show me one song that is as chopped as "lyrical swords"?" whats your point??

My point is if you listen to the instrumental of Lyrical Swords and the original it is brilliantly chopped, and small notes have been pitch up, and th vocal sample added in on key, all layered perfectly. My whole point is that Bronze does more chopping than Rza did with his samples. Period. Prove me wrong.

its crazy yo, people are dissrespecting the reason why they are posting on this forum.

So stating facts is now disrespect? Really? I did not disrepect Rza anywhere. Be real man.

biting is stealing what someone else makes and acting as if its your own.

bronze dont do that.

Exactly! Bronze has made his own sound in the Wu vein. If you're going to try and defame Bronze then fairly defame 4th, True, Math, Goldfingaz, Kanye. Why is angry so stuck on Bronze? Oh he's radar van and wants to BE bronze. Angry would trade places with Bronze in a millisecond lmao!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-27-2010, 10:18 AM
when RZA was looping lo fi samples...

imposters ran the sound into the ground...

and wu forever didnt have live elements out the ass?!!?!?!?!!?

plus the arrangments were INFINITELY more complex...

8 diagrams is sonically superior to ANY project bronze produced in full...

build your own legacy...

instead of piggybackin... like a bitch...

it gets you nowhere!!!!!!!!!

youll fool the sheep....

the real heads always can spot a biter...

main difference between bronze and RZA?!?!?!!?

RZA has multiple styles... bronze only capable of biting one...

i think you probably shook bronze hand before and got weak, cuz youre mad as shit about me statin the obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that bronze wishes he was RZA... and is a fuckin wanna be... just like cilvaringz...

http://iusedtohavehair.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/jealousy.jpg?w=468&h=327

angry!
11-27-2010, 10:21 AM
Bobby Digital had loops too dummy. The fact remains that when Rza was sampling, he more often than not LOOPS them.

LOL Dude you act like you know me personally, thanks for telling me who I am because you know me so well. To me Rza is still better than bronze, but the FACT remains, Bronze employs a different style to make his beats. It's evident by listening.

How do you figure I make music? I can study production without making music. Ever heard of music theory? You have to resort to name calling and shit talk because you can't factually prove your point. That's fine call me what you want, you're a fake ass electronic thug. You are the Bronze & Rza STAN, fighting so hard to stick up for Rza, and down Bronze Nazareth even ignoring ture facts and evidence.

Now I'm a biter. LOL Okay name caller, again prove your argument with facts, or ignore reality and name call instead.

Oh man you're right, this means the ROOTS bit RZA too because they have a live band, oh and Mozart and Jimmy Hendrix, and Bobby Womack, and Amadeus they all bit Rza too. Stop cocksucking! I'm a fan of Rza's as well but don't ignore facts to stick up for your imaginary friendship of Rza.

Man all these namecalling and shit talk, really proves your weak ass point. I have such a small brain you're right. It was really tough with my small brain to get a degree in music theory. STFU radar vaan!

I'm not defending Bronze I don't have to facts are facts man. Please show me where I "dissed" the production of Cream and Liquid Swords? I never disrespected Rza's beats, I stated the simple fact that those songs I mentioned, were loops. Right or wrong? Show me where I disrespected his production..please. You just offended by the truth, maybe? So what about Kanye, what does that have to do with the liquid swords being a willie mitchell LOOP? We are talking the style of production.

My point is if you listen to the instrumental of Lyrical Swords and the original it is brilliantly chopped, and small notes have been pitch up, and th vocal sample added in on key, all layered perfectly. My whole point is that Bronze does more chopping than Rza did with his samples. Period. Prove me wrong.

So stating facts is now disrespect? Really? I did not disrepect Rza anywhere. Be real man.

Exactly! Bronze has made his own sound in the Wu vein. If you're going to try and defame Bronze then fairly defame 4th, True, Math, Goldfingaz, Kanye. Why is angry so stuck on Bronze? Oh he's radar van and wants to BE bronze. Angry would trade places with Bronze in a millisecond lmao!

get a refund for that bullshit degree...

its not helping!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I HAVE A DEGREE IN MUSIC THEORY! FACTS ARE FACTS"

youre a fuckin clown...

you have no soul...

so you wasted years of life lookin for one...

what a waste...

you a fuckin engineer dog!?!?!?!?

you got a pony tail huh... you wannna crash a bronze studio session huh?!?!!? holla at kevlarr, hell make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre like...

the ONLY bozo...

that took this thread personally....

i already said bronze got beats, im just reaffirming the fact hes a biter...

AVATAR had very little originality... doesnt mean it wasnt a good movie... see?!?!!?!?!

fuckin block head...

youre on bronze dick, you cant even talk about him rationally...

hot and bothered... like a bitch!!!!!!!!!!

go take that degree in music theory, and shove it up your fuckin ass you homo!!!!!!!!!!!

Taskmaster2112
11-27-2010, 10:29 AM
^Avatar was a terrible movie. and i dig Bronze's stuff and i think his sound is a variation of the Wu sound, just like 4th, True, etc.

TUCO
11-27-2010, 10:30 AM
avatar bit off ferngully...james cameron shark nigga

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-27-2010, 10:37 AM
get a refund for that bullshit degree...

its not helping!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I HAVE A DEGREE IN MUSIC THEORY! FACTS ARE FACTS"

youre a fuckin clown...

you have no soul...

so you wasted years of life lookin for one...

what a waste...

you a fuckin engineer dog!?!?!?!?

you got a pony tail huh... you wannna crash a bronze studio session huh?!?!!? holla at kevlarr, hell make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre like...

the ONLY bozo...

that took this thread personally....

i already said bronze got beats, im just reaffirming the fact hes a biter...

AVATAR had very little originality... doesnt mean it wasnt a good movie... see?!?!!?!?!

fuckin block head...

youre on bronze dick, you cant even talk about him rationally...

hot and bothered... like a bitch!!!!!!!!!!

go take that degree in music theory, and shove it up your fuckin ass you homo!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/60aaa22c7a28fcc02d2b24b48420e2c1.jpg

wt36
11-27-2010, 10:42 AM

i think bronze is mad dope, but he has made nothing, NOTHING that is even the ballpark of bob digital. Are you fuckin nuts jack ass?????

In-stereo is a fucking producers album. It is 11 years after its release & there still aint another album that sounds anything like it. Rza took the script flipped it & came up with a masterpiece.

I aint gona speak for angry he does that welll enough on his own, but to me that is entirely the point of the thread.

Rza = baskin robins 31 flavors

bronze = dairy queen (we got that dank soft serve but u gotta have it chocolate or vanilla)

Just for the record too, Bronze aint the 1 claiming to b the second coming. I spoke to bronze b4 he flew to NY & met Rza for the 1st time & he was 1 of the most humble down to earth cats in hip-hop. The man just likes makin music & i for 1 am more than happy he does. Rza didnt grow over night either, in my mind bronze still has time to develop his own fresh sound.

JiggaGenious
11-27-2010, 10:42 AM
you are projecting kid

THE W
11-27-2010, 11:29 AM

there are as many Rza beats where he chops the shit out of samples or just uses live or original elements as there are where he just looped shit.

bring the ruckus, 7th chamber part 2, BOBBY, NYC everything, domestic violence, PLO style, stimulation, i gets my thang in action, swordmen, do u, chambermusic, one blood under w, careful, just a lil dude, fury in my eyes, the list goes on.

still, bronze has certainly improved his sound from the great migration to his contributions to COALG and remarkable timing.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-27-2010, 12:11 PM
i think bronze is mad dope, but he has made nothing, NOTHING that is even the ballpark of bob digital. Are you fuckin nuts jack ass?????

In-stereo is a fucking producers album. It is 11 years after its release & there still aint another album that sounds anything like it. Rza took the script flipped it & came up with a masterpiece.

never heard Company Flow or El-P.

Uncle Steezo
11-28-2010, 11:33 PM
wow @ this thread.
peace to bronze.
K-Sun...i'll never forget that night we shared at the Super 8. we'll always have fresno.

5WZOggTkyuc

Jammin
11-29-2010, 05:43 AM
ahahahahaah

angry!
11-29-2010, 08:35 AM
awwww....

wooks like wil kevlar went cryin to cilva...

kevlar is joke...

i could sell more copies of his EP than he could...

ill remind him of how irrelevant he is when it drops!!!!!!!!!!

fuckin chump...

reality bites!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-29-2010, 11:19 AM
If you don't want your threads to end up here, stop making gay ass hate threads out of your epic jealousy, and bitch like emotions. I know, you're going to get all red-faced and call me names that I will only laugh at. Your act is tired, and old. Nobody cares about your jealousy of Bronze, and Kevlaar. You're a nobody, and they're somebodys. We know. Go have a cry by yourself. You need a good shoulder, but you ain't gettin one here faggot.

http://davidbrim.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/haters.jpg

angry!
11-29-2010, 11:35 AM
COT DAMN you a dickrider!!!!!!!!!!

riding bronze dick...

riding kevlar dick (HAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAHAHHAHA)....

and you riding MY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread was a bigger success than youll ever be...

kevlarr went crying to the owner of the site, after he and bronze undoubtedly CAUGHT FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and id rather be a nigga caked up NOBODY can recognize, than a broke bum nigga like kevlar idolized by message board faggots like you!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have more money than kevlarr and bronze put together...

its called having a career...

i dont share skinny blunts and bite RZA records for a living!!!!!!!!!!!

i got time and resources, ill have goons break your front door in and haul you away in a trapper van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*buys table of thirsty goons plane tickets to SUBURBAN FAGGOT, MINNEAPOLIS.. barakkah's resting place*

MaskedAvenger
11-29-2010, 11:47 AM
Damn, look at all the Bronze dick riders crawling out of their holes Saddam style, niggaz who haven't posted since 2002 catching feelings and logging in, even dissing the RZA.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-29-2010, 01:47 PM
COT DAMN you a dickrider!!!!!!!!!!

riding bronze dick...

riding kevlar dick (HAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAHAHHAHA)....

and you riding MY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread was a bigger success than youll ever be...

kevlarr went crying to the owner of the site, after he and bronze undoubtedly CAUGHT FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and id rather be a nigga caked up NOBODY can recognize, than a broke bum nigga like kevlar idolized by message board faggots like you!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have more money than kevlarr and bronze put together...

its called having a career...

i dont share skinny blunts and bite RZA records for a living!!!!!!!!!!!

i got time and resources, ill have goons break your front door in and haul you away in a trapper van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*buys table of thirsty goons plane tickets to SUBURBAN FAGGOT, MINNEAPOLIS.. barakkah's resting place*

Weak. You disappoint me.

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-29-2010, 02:21 PM
never heard Company Flow or El-P.
fantastic damage, funcrusher, cold vein, and i'll sleep when you're dead sound nothing like bobby digital.

Kevlaar 7
11-29-2010, 03:04 PM
LOLOL!! you must me mentally ill @angry....I didn't go "crying" to any "owner" of this site or my nigga Cilvaringz...Ringz just got off tour Yesterday out in Europe, so i havent spoken with him in over a month. i dont give a fuck about this thread, keep em coming. You know NOTHING about me or Bronze personally and you "CLAIM" that this thread is "only" about bronze so called "biting" Rza's style, when in reality, you are MAD disrespectful, calling us out of our names and spewing out bullshit numbers that have ZERO factual evidence or truth. Obviously you KNOW about my EP so you checked up on it, and ALL of our past projects... But If you dont like the music, thats cool, leave it at that; nothing wrong with that. But the blatant "HATE" and DISRESPECT is at crazy levels with you. Don't EVER let me catch you in public, out of hiding behind your computer screen....you forgetting where the fuck i'm from...go fuk with niggas that play around...cuz i DON'T...

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-30-2010, 07:46 AM
LOLOL!! you must me mentally ill @angry....I didn't go "crying" to any "owner" of this site or my nigga Cilvaringz...Ringz just got off tour Yesterday out in Europe, so i havent spoken with him in over a month. i dont give a fuck about this thread, keep em coming. You know NOTHING about me or Bronze personally and you "CLAIM" that this thread is "only" about bronze so called "biting" Rza's style, when in reality, you are MAD disrespectful, calling us out of our names and spewing out bullshit numbers that have ZERO factual evidence or truth. Obviously you KNOW about my EP so you checked up on it, and ALL of our past projects... But If you dont like the music, thats cool, leave it at that; nothing wrong with that. But the blatant "HATE" and DISRESPECT is at crazy levels with you. Don't EVER let me catch you in public, out of hiding behind your computer screen....you forgetting where the fuck i'm from...go fuk with niggas that play around...cuz i DON'T...

lol Chill out Kevlaar. Nobody takes this angry clown serious. She's obviously the biggest practioner of faggotry this site has ever known. Her emo rants were funny at first, but have gotten old now. She's resorting to new ways to be an attention whore now. Funny how she listens to everything you and Bronze release, and watch all of the youtube videos that feature you all, and starts threads about you on the internet. She's actually on your dicks pretty heavily. No?

angry!
11-30-2010, 08:02 AM
god damn you 2 are fuckin pathetic...

barraka is a faggot white boy from suburban minneapplois throwing his frail body in front of moving cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre the definition of a male groupie, youre a faggot NOBODY lookin to get brownie points from a cpl wannabes... enjoy!!!!!!!!

and kevlar... i dont give a fuck where you from, im not playing nigga...

your brother got beats, but hes a biter...

you bring absolutely nothin to the table...

and on some street shit...

id smack your enlarged head off your shoulders and step on your glasses!!!!!!!!!!

you a fuckin GEEK making physical threats online just because somebody called out your brother for bein what he is... a wannabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hit a nerve...

and why dont you post the NUMBER OF UNITS SOLD on children of a lesser god if my info isnt accurate....

yall didnt chart.. not even on ihiphop... and they throw niggas numbers up when they sell 200 copies...

FACT: yall sold less than 200 copies first week and further extended bronze naz abysmal sales history!!!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas wouldnt download a kevlar EP for free... youll find out when you FINALLY get it online... netcee faggot piggybackin off someone elses MODEST success.. chump!!!!!!!!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-30-2010, 10:13 AM

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/183524/693830.jpg

beautifulrock
12-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Soooooooooooo......................

You still think Bronze is a wannabe?

angry!
12-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Soooooooooooo......................

You still think Bronze is a wannabe?

more than ever!!!!!!!!!

he channeled 95 rza and put out a thumper...

nothin new!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautifulrock
12-08-2010, 12:45 PM
C'mon man, I think you got a bit of egg on your face with this one. Bronze is an element because of the ability to channel '95 RZA, if he channeled Lionel Richie, the Wu wouldn't have much use for him, would they? He brought the absolute heat with this one. If what you say is essentially true than True Master, Mathematics, Cilvaringz and Moongod Allah are all wannabes because they do the same shit. 4th Disciple goes with that military shit so he's original, but damn, that's a rather lofty indictment of all the element production. C'mon son.

angry!
12-08-2010, 12:56 PM
C'mon man, I think you got a bit of egg on your face with this one. Bronze is an element because of the ability to channel '95 RZA, if he channeled Lionel Richie, the Wu wouldn't have much use for him, would they? He brought the absolute heat with this one. If what you say is essentially true than True Master, Mathematics, Cilvaringz and Moongod Allah are all wannabes because they do the same shit. 4th Disciple goes with that military shit so he's original, but damn, that's a rather lofty indictment of all the element production. C'mon son.

i made my position clear....

i purchased the great migration...

i like bronze naz beats...

but hes a clone, a RZA baby...

tru mas and 4th is different, they were personally groomed by prime rza... tru mas discography is short, but he got CERTIFIED classics on his belt... same with 4th...

this new joint bronze did for chef?!?!?!!?!

yeah, its on that level... step up... main reason i love it?!?!!?! sounds like RZA!!!!!!!!

kevlarr still a faggot nobody though... and i will smash his face and step on his glasses after he details my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

food for thought
12-08-2010, 12:57 PM
?

did he produce butter knives or something?

beautifulrock
12-08-2010, 01:00 PM
ya.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-08-2010, 01:17 PM
butter knives is pure imitation, nothing creative about Bronze, hes a 100%pre wannabee, with worse drums

hes not just biting rza, hes biting every wu prooducer from the golden era, to me its kind of pathetic, because hes beat and drums and samples dont match up on any level, i dont like seeing Rae work with this guy.

beautifulrock
12-08-2010, 01:27 PM
butter knives is pure imitation, nothing creative about Bronze, hes a 100%pre wannabee, with worse drums

hes not just biting rza, hes biting every wu prooducer from the golden era, to me its kind of pathetic, because hes beat and drums and samples dont match up on any level, i dont like seeing Rae work with this guy.
JhM1xGZ_Fxw

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-08-2010, 01:49 PM
C'mon angry, just admit you're a lil butthurt right now, and we'll leave it alone.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-08-2010, 01:53 PM
i dont like seeing Rae work with this guy.

You must have really disliked the fact that 2 of the best tracks on Rza's Birth Of A Prince album were produced by Bronze.

angry!
12-08-2010, 01:57 PM
C'mon angry, just admit you're a lil butthurt right now, and we'll leave it alone.

why you clingin to my dick like lint faggot!?!?!?!

you dying to be noticed...

bronze dropped a banger...

post 1... i said bronze got bangers...

how does this change anything?!!?!?!?!?!

youre like one of 3 ppl that was offended by my opinion, so whos really butt hurt!?!?!?!?!!?!?

you really vying for my attention and its sickening, you sickly pale, suburban fun boy!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ this thread being one of the highest viewed threads in wu corp history... definitely hurt some feelings!!!!!!!!!!!

ride this a little more... homo....

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-08-2010, 02:15 PM
you need to recognize 2ndaries better

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-08-2010, 03:37 PM

why you clingin to my dick like lint faggot!?!?!?!

you dying to be noticed...

bronze dropped a banger...

post 1... i said bronze got bangers...

how does this change anything?!!?!?!?!?!

youre like one of 3 ppl that was offended by my opinion, so whos really butt hurt!?!?!?!?!!?!?

you really vying for my attention and its sickening, you sickly pale, suburban fun boy!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ this thread being one of the highest viewed threads in wu corp history... definitely hurt some feelings!!!!!!!!!!!

ride this a little more... homo....

Look at your post angry. Now look at mine. Who's catchin feelings? Who's really butthurt? you of all posters on this site are the last person who should be claiming others are catching feelings. Notice the lack of childish name calling in my posts.

angry!
12-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Look at your post angry. Now look at mine. Who's catchin feelings? Who's really butthurt? you of all posters on this site are the last person who should be claiming others are catching feelings. Notice the lack of childish name calling in my posts.

you have more posts than anybody in this thread, round the clock coverage, but nothin of substance...

you have MULTIPLE log ins on a wu tang website...

youre a suburban cock boy postin from minnesota defending your favorite artists from a differnce of opinion....

what is your issue with this thread bozo?!!?!?! i dont agree with you!?!?!?! look in a mirror and laugh why dont you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes name callin is unavoidable!!!!!!!!!!

which is why ill call you a faggot, and K.I.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jammin
12-09-2010, 05:55 AM

his name is angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGRY U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS???? :list:

Mumm Ra
12-09-2010, 05:58 AM
lol
angry's whole disposition is one of someone who catches constant feelings

Undiluted Karma
12-09-2010, 06:13 AM
you have more posts than anybody in this thread, round the clock coverage, but nothin of substance...

you have MULTIPLE log ins on a wu tang website...

youre a suburban cock boy postin from minnesota defending your favorite artists from a differnce of opinion....

what is your issue with this thread bozo?!!?!?! i dont agree with you!?!?!?! look in a mirror and laugh why dont you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes name callin is unavoidable!!!!!!!!!!

which is why ill call you a faggot, and K.I.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youre single handedly the most emotional bitch made poster on this site. Theres no way you aren't a woman, that is of course unless u were made to dress in skirts when you were younger.

More emotion than a pregnant woman, never seen somebody catch so much feelings over music. .Getting butthurt because I made a comment Kool G Rap shouldnt be beating on his wife lol, are you his PA or something?

It's the internet bro, get a new life while youre at it try and man up too.

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/01/27/CCTrans_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

angry!
12-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Youre single handedly the most emotional bitch made poster on this site. Theres no way you aren't a woman, that is of course unless u were made to dress in skirts when you were younger.

More emotion than a pregnant woman, never seen somebody catch so much feelings over music. .Getting butthurt because I made a comment Kool G Rap shouldnt be beating on his wife lol, are you his PA or something?

It's the internet bro, get a new life while youre at it try and man up too.

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/01/27/CCTrans_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

look at you...

teenage chump...

never contributed shit to the culture, entertainment, or life....

you damn near cried when you found out g rap smacked superhead....

but im the woman?!!?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you still mad about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

in fact, i can recall you thankin me for puttin you onto some different music...

but i went and said something you didnt agree with...

so here you are, months later, still riding my dick, lookin to get points for knockin me...

not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!

youre a frost bitten faggot with womanly features, you have a lot of estrogen flowin around, which is why you find g rap smackin HIS bitch upsetting!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread got all the angry! haters grouping together, its pathetic!!!!!!!

kevlar cryin to get the thread moved, aliases comin at me, victims get courage in groups!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA this thread rocked wu corps confidence.. got moved to weenie island and yall wont let it die.... HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Undiluted Karma
12-09-2010, 07:39 PM
look at you...

teenage chump...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

in fact, i can recall you thankin me for puttin you onto some different music...

so here you are, months later, still riding my dick, lookin to get points for knockin me...

youre a frost bitten faggot with womanly features, you have a lot of estrogen flowin around, which is why you find g rap smackin HIS bitch upsetting!!!!!!!!!!!

kevlar cryin to get the thread moved, aliases comin at me, victims get courage in groups!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA this thread rocked wu corps confidence.. got moved to weenie island and yall wont let it die.... HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i gave credit where credit was due lol im not gonna deny that cuz you did

and with regards to the g rap thing u called me out on that, i mean really dont take a website so seriously hahha, thats my view on the subject

i dont agree with him smacking his wife but i listen to hip hop because i like the music i dont focus on the gossip etc that shit was a off hand thing

Drunken Monk
05-05-2012, 06:05 PM
please ban this mentally retarded

Drunken Monk
05-05-2012, 06:07 PM
look at you...

teenage chump...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

u aint shit motherfucka its too easy to talk shit on the internet , show ya face and talk this... u dont have ballls fuckin phatetic kiddo

:r:r:r:r:r in ur fuckin mother ur father and all ur satanic family MARICON DE MIERDA

Drunken Monk
05-05-2012, 06:15 PM
ban this cunt mothafuker

laolu
05-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Angry>>>

05-05-2012, 07:37 PM
lmfao remarkable timing

wutangf
07-09-2012, 02:42 AM
Angry comes off as a young boy!

D.projectile
03-23-2013, 07:33 AM

lol

laolu
03-23-2013, 10:38 AM
angry/REANIMATED is top 3 posters of all time.

03-23-2013, 01:40 PM
angry/REANIMATED is top 3 posters of all time.