PDA

View Full Version : 8 New Beats

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
11-30-2010, 06:53 PM
4 are done with FL Studio & the others are Reason joints. Tried to do as little quantizing as I could. Some are just sequenced by hand cause I was too lazy to do otherwise. lol.

Hit up the soundcloud link @ http://www.irie-1.com *top of the page*

M.O.D.
11-30-2010, 07:17 PM
stop or my mom will shoot , fillin this joint the most

respect my ninja

THE MASON
12-01-2010, 11:48 AM
first two joints are real dopem also enjoyed Strange Things, the flip was real dope. the other joints were a little to experimental for my liking, but i dig that you tried to use little quantinizing, some of the drums went off but thats the best part imo, the drums get little variations in em and shit that quantize might take out

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the feed! Been trying new things since I am running short on records. It's giving me an opportunity to pull vinyl I would've never thought I could flip. Doing live drums and basslines are becoming a staple of my design now, so I am working heavy to make those apart of my music.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
12-01-2010, 03:18 PM
ALL of these tracks have crazy potential but NONE of them are hot there are some things in there that needa be changed and they'll be bangers mostly off drums or summin like that .. . samples are great tho !

catx420x
12-02-2010, 06:20 AM
The first 2 are bangers, and the rest are nice. some of these tracks do have mad potential, and the quality on the samples and drums are excellent btw

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Appreciate y'all lettin me know what u think. Non-quantized drums are bit of a pain trying to smash out bangers, but I gotta keep practicing to make it work. Kinda bored with just doing sequenced bits over and over that sound too stiff.

cutn' heads
12-02-2010, 01:47 PM
you gotta do what you like... love the idea of using lives drums and bass. are you playing them yourself?

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-02-2010, 01:58 PM
you gotta do what you like... love the idea of using lives drums and bass. are you playing them yourself?

Most definitely. Everyday is a good day to try and learn something you couldn't do before.

I just meant live as opposed to sequenced by hand cause that is how I used to do alot of my production. Actually did play bass & guitar for a number of years though, so I can perform with live instruments if I get my hands on them.

ClymaX
12-02-2010, 02:31 PM
def feelin' the first joint the most.. mad scientist had a nice swing to it and billyclub bangs HAAARD! keep em comin' fam..

peace

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
12-02-2010, 02:33 PM
def feelin' the first joint the most.. mad scientist had a nice swing to it and billyclub bangs HAAARD! keep em comin' fam..

peace

Peace fam....Can't wait til ur tape drops!!!

ClymaX
12-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Peace fam....Can't wait til ur tape drops!!!

I hope i can finish it before Feb.. i need to make a few more remixes and mix/master it but its pretty much done already.