PDA

View Full Version : 3 new songs off upcomin mixtape DEEP OCEANS

Slurch Yung
12-01-2010, 10:58 AM
battlefieldbully.tumblr.com

the whole mixtape is produced by Ruff Kutz Records. that includes production from
Clymax
Tapez
Maramice
there will be a couple guest features but a couple local heads.
itll be free download in the next month or so. hopefully sooner.
well check out the tumblr an lemme kno wats good.

ight everybody be easy
PEACE

THE MASON
12-01-2010, 11:27 AM
feelin the Back 2 Business track, but the other ones wouldnt play for some reason. imma come back to em later and see if they work then.

Slurch Yung
12-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Ight it should work now. fixed it.

cutn' heads
12-01-2010, 08:35 PM
the other ones still arent working but the one that does is tight. i dig your flow much dude...

Slurch Yung
12-01-2010, 09:41 PM
dam... thats wack.. wellll

then here go another link

www.reverbnation.com/slurchyungoftheinfiniteslang

they all on there.

tumblr only let me up one track a day.

GameOfDeath
12-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Yo man the rhymes and beat selection blend perfect. Props man really a lot of that classic era feeling in the music.

Slurch Yung
12-01-2010, 10:51 PM
appreciate that G.O.D
thats some great feedback right there.

oh and good lookin out bronze already lemme kno if you bump them other two.

ight everybody keep it 100 tho.

Professor Poopsnagle
12-01-2010, 11:44 PM
As the smoke floats is pretty good. Nice production too. Deep thought is the best I think. Dope.

MENES
12-02-2010, 01:35 PM
P.E.A.C.E Lord,

you already know

Uncle Steezo
12-02-2010, 06:59 PM
back 2 biz is my fav. the message and flow is dope but i especially like the subtle melody to your delivery.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-03-2010, 05:28 PM
iight deep thought.....pretty dope some ill sounding beat kinda like some ole artifacts beats... feeling it

back to my bidness....beat not as dope , it nice but not as nice .....lyrics nice flow a slight bit choppy in some spots , sound like early fabolous on this....a little short

as the smoke floats....beat sound sick who made the beat....you guys sound best together no lie best of the three , i would like to here slurch wit out complete verse dubbs , but this is dope no doubt.....

peace out im diggin rice patties

Slurch Yung
12-04-2010, 12:55 PM
PEACE max- I really appreciate your feedback g. very honest.
yall feedback helps me get better as an mc. so let me kno.
i really havent been doing music hardly at all lately. jus gettin back into it. so these songs i feel is a good start. these are also jus the ruff mixes wanted to run em by some real heads before i continue workin on em or watever.its much appreciated everybody.