PDA

View Full Version : New Banga!!! HIP HOP FT ERN DAWGY, MIC MOUNTAIN & JIGSAW

ERN-DAWGY
12-03-2010, 11:09 PM
PRODUCED BY MY BOY JR MAKHNO

www.reverbnation.com/erndawgy

GameOfDeath
12-04-2010, 02:01 AM
Ern and Makhno ill combination. Nothin but heat on those opening bars. Hook is tight Mic and Jigsaw bought it. Feelin this, another Ern Dawg banger.

ERN-DAWGY
12-04-2010, 09:22 AM
peace GOD

pro.Graveface
12-04-2010, 09:40 AM
beat is insane yo !! Ern on point! Mic on point! Jig on point!
equalz Bangah!! this is HipHop!
PEACE

ERN-DAWGY
12-04-2010, 10:17 AM
beat is insane yo !! Ern on point! Mic on point! Jig on point!
equalz Bangah!! this is HipHop!
PEACE

THIS IS REAL SHIT!!! THIS IS HIP HOP!!!!< THIS AINT TIGHT JEANS, BODY SUITS N FLIP FLOPS!!!

peace grave im finally gettin caught up on my work, so imma start lacing your joints in the new couple of days

pro.Graveface
12-04-2010, 10:28 AM
thats cool Hanzo U take your time Ninja! we still have much to arrange but yeah Im lookin forward to those Ern word ,stay sharp and keep that real comin world's way brada fearless Prophet
Hayyaaaaay
Im lovin the new workz yo ILL formatz
ICHI

ERN-DAWGY
12-04-2010, 11:22 AM
thats cool Hanzo U take your time Ninja! we still have much to arrange but yeah Im lookin forward to those Ern word ,stay sharp and keep that real comin world's way brada fearless Prophet
Hayyaaaaay
Im lovin the new workz yo ILL formatz
ICHI

aight fam respect PEACE

MENES
12-04-2010, 12:27 PM
yo sun I felt you stepped abit outside of your defining flow on this one. and it really fuckin DOPE respekt. I didnt like the beat too much at first, but it grew on me as everyone killed it. Mic Mountain is ILL but his vox is slightly to loud, he sounds alittle like 9th Prince hah, hook nice and i gotta say JIGSAW may be one of the nicest that can rhyme in spanish, and then flip it to english, that shit is CRAZY

1 and peace

ERN-DAWGY
12-04-2010, 02:08 PM
yo sun I felt you stepped abit outside of your defining flow on this one. and it really fuckin DOPE respekt. I didnt like the beat too much at first, but it grew on me as everyone killed it. Mic Mountain is ILL but his vox is slightly to loud, he sounds alittle like 9th Prince hah, hook nice and i gotta say JIGSAW may be one of the nicest that can rhyme in spanish, and then flip it to english, that shit is CRAZY

1 and peace

peace for the feed god, yeah i made his voc a lil louder cuz he wanted it like that LOL, but yeah jig murked it mic murked and I know I be ok LOL ...i liked that beat too damn makhno is a beast

JIGSAW45
12-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Awwwwww shit!!!! I aint even know this was done. Shit came out dope as fuck sunn...my vocal track's a little off i can hear it but u can hardly notice. Peace to prograve, g.o.d. n menes for droppin feed. Ern,my nigga,always a pleasure bro...1.

ERN-DAWGY
12-04-2010, 07:05 PM
peace jig always a pleasure to work wit da gods

SKAMPOE
12-05-2010, 12:49 AM
damn I forgot this existed
every one came through on sum I'll shit
beats is banging

J-Cee
12-05-2010, 01:23 AM
always comin through with the heat,beat is fire too...

THE MASON
12-05-2010, 12:19 PM
monster collab here.

beat works well with the artists on there, vocals sound pretty crisp, agree with menes that Mic was a little loud but if thats how it is, then so be it. Ern murked it, mad hype energy out the booth. Jig always does that spanish flip nicely, thats a good weapon to have.

peace

JIGSAW45
12-06-2010, 07:11 AM
Peace yall...............bump.

ERN-DAWGY
12-15-2010, 12:54 PM
peace for the feeds guys its also on youtube now in case u dont like the reverbnation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dtoljRDnO8

White_Mouse
12-15-2010, 01:39 PM
Ill shit man I'm feeling it

ERN-DAWGY
12-15-2010, 02:44 PM
thanks mouse long time dude hows everything