PDA

View Full Version : On another Drug induced rant...been up for 6 days!!

raddr vvan
12-05-2010, 12:20 PM
I REMEMBER READING ON HERE someone posted that they saw him in the bronx with herpes.

YEP HE GOT THEM.
TIMBOKING EVERYONE IN TIME SQUARE SAW THE OUTBREAKS.SAID DLAH, I DON'T HAVE NO OUT BREAK NEVAH HAD NEVER WILL. DLAH YOU JUST LIKE THESE BITCH ASS WU CORP HOE'S.YOU ON MY DICK AS HARD AS WU TANG CORP FAGGATS. Me i sold HELLKEYDOE my own SHIT.I PRODUCED.

THIS FUCKER EVEN SOLD WU BUTTONS HE MADE AT THE FLEAMARKET.
HE BRAGGED ABOUT ALL THE STATES HE BEEN SELLING THIS SHIT IN 1992 ON UP.
HE WAS CALLED LORD MANIFEST/LODOTENFE ...

He use to find LOOPS ON WU SONGS AND ASK TO RECORD THE SHIT AT MY LAB.
I thought the shit was FUCKEN SAD.
Here is this 32 year (at the time)wearing fake WU WEAR,GOT WU LOW CLARKS ON WU BUTTONS ETC..asking me a PRODUCER TO MAKE A LOOP LONG ENUFF HE CAN RHYME ON...
the song was sliverbacks off masta killah album.

He played A NEW VERSION OF RAW HIDE where he put his own verse on the SONG AND POPA WU WAS FUCKEN PISSED and had a rite to BE.told him he fucked up the SONG DOING THAT SHIT AND TO QUIT.!! SAID DLAH. - LISTEN GET MY STREET NAMES RYTE.MUTHFUCKA LIDOT-NYFE LODD MANAFESS I STARTED MOVE IN MY MUSIC IN 1989 AND BACK THEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. - -I WAS A RAP NIGGA BEFORE THE WU-TANG SITUATION.A YO DLAH ALL THE SHIT YOU TALKINBOUT AS FAR RECORDING LO0PS POPA WU LIKED IT.WHAT THE FUCK U TALKINBOUT? - -YOU KNOW WHAT DLAHFAG I WAS TELLIN YOU WHAT TO DO 4 ME IN YO OHIO GARBAGE LAB. I DID WU MIX TAPES AND SHIT.AND EVERYBODY IN NYC 34 ST TO WU-TANG CLAN NU WHAT I WAS DOIN.WAY BE4 A LITTLE CL0WN KID NAME DAMON FOUNTAIN CAME ALOUNG. - -0K DLAH I DON'T KNO 120.IS LIKE ME NOT KNOWIN HOT TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MS FOUNTAIN. DID U GET THAT.U PUSSY? - -POPA WU TOLD ME WHAT NIGGA.GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.HOW DO YOU THINK I WAS AT POPA WU CRIB?I CALLED P0PA WU.POPA WU INVITED ME OVAH.U BITCH ASS. - -ALL THAT OF ME DISRESPECTIN POPA WU.FALSE KING SUNN FALSE. - - - POPA WU told him to his face HE IS NOT WUTANG stop why did HE GET W TATTOO.

(RAADDRR VAN GOT A W tat on his right arm at a FLEAMARKET IN MIAMI FL how official,he use to ask me when ima getten one I SAID NEVER.STILL DO'NT HAVE ONE.LOL)

(YO RAADDRR , if u reading this THAT'S ANOTHER REASON IMA snuff YOU ON SITE)
Popa WU told him u ONLY DOWN WITH ME/US by DLAH .
RAADDRR GOT MAD SAID HE WENT TO SCHOOL WIT RAEKWON AND POPA WU SAID THAT DON'T MAKE U ONE OF US.
Also he keep complaining about how WUCORP WAS DISSING HIM.
POPA WU ADVICE WAS leave it alone.
I DID.HE DIDN.,SAID DLAH - -IF POPA WU BELIEVED ON THE REEL THAT I WASN'T A WU-TANG MEMBA.LETS FACE IT DLAH AKA DAMON FOUNTAIN.THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO VISION OF THE 10TH CHAMBER.AGAIN DAMON IM THE NIGGA BEHIND THE CURTAIN.THAT PUT ALL THAT SHIT FOR YOU. - - -LETS BREAK D0WN FACTS. WHO WAS THE NIGGA TO CONNECT U TO POPA WU? ANSWER RAADDRR-VAN ME NIGGA.FACTED 2 WHO HAD POPA WU'S NUMBER? DAMON DLAH FOUNTAIN.WRONG ANSWER.RAADDRR-VAN ME MUTHFUCKA I MADE A CALL TO POPA WU.ABOUT YOU FAGGAT. - - - NINO CARTA BITCHASS WAS NOT GONNA GIVE YOU POPA WU'S NUMBA. A YO NIN0 LET ME CATCH YOU AND DLAH TOGETHER SO I CAN BEAT DA SHIT OUT OF BOTH OF U HOE ASS NIGGAS. - -WHAT DID YOU LEAVE ALONE? DLAH? HUH WHAT.SHUT THE FUCK UP.NIGGA.GO BACK TO OHI0 YO U REMEMBER WHEN UR WIFE USE TO KIK UR ASS ALL OVER THE H0USE? REMEMBER - -WHEN YOU WAS CRYIN BECAUSE YOU WAS IN THE BASEMENT AND YOU FOUND PICTURES OF YOUR BEST FRINDS DICK IN UR X WIFE Consciouz Fear MOUTH AND CONSCIOUZ CAME BACK FROM THE STORE AND SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT YOU AND SAID GET OVER IT? IT HURTS- - -IT HURTS RIGHT DLAH.WHEN ALL UR LIFE BEING IN OHIO AND NOBODY BELIEVES IN YOU ABOUT UR WU-TANG WET DREAM.BUT BACK IN 2O02 WHEN YOU MET ME I CHANGED UR LIFE- - - -DAMON FOUNTAIN INTRODUCED ME TO HIS FRIENDS IN OHIO.WHO NEVER GAVE A FUCK ABOUT EM. DLAH REMEMBER WHEN YOU HAD A SHO AND NONE OF THEM NIGGAS SUPPORTED YOU? - - BUT THE NIGGA RAADDRR-VAN SUPPORTED U. AND I DIDN'T KNO YOU LIKE THAT.I SEEN SHIT AT UR HOUSE I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN. LET ME TELL YAH HOW UNCOMFORTABLE - -I WAS I WOULD BE IN THIS LAME'S HOUSE WRITING LYRICS.AND ALL OF A SUDDEN.OUT OF NO WHERE.DLAH AND HIS X WIFE Consciouz Fear WOULD BE GOING DOMESTIC VIOLENTS - - I USE TO SIT THERE AND WATCH HOW Consciouz Fear BEAT THA SHIT OUT OF THIS NIGGA DLAH. WHEN I 1ST TOLD DLAH ABOUT HOW WE WAS GONE MAKE MONEY. HIS WIFE WOULD TELL THAT NIGGA DON'T DO WHAT RAADDRR-VAN DEW.SHE REPLIED DAMON YOU NEED TO -GET UP AND GO TO WORK IN THE MORNIN.DLAH WOULD GET MAAD WHEN Consciouz Fear TELLS HIM WHAT 2 DEW. - -HIS WIFE WOULD CALL THIS NIGGA NAME AND HE WOULD JUMP UP SO FAST LIKE KRISSKROSS.AND RUN TO HER. - -INSTEAD OF Consciouz Fear BEING SUBMISSIVE TO DLAH.ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND DLAH WOULD BE SUBMISSIVE Consciouz Fear. - -DLAHFAG'S LIFE IN OHIO WAS A CLOWN NIGGA GETTIN UP AT 6 IN THE MORNIN TO MAKE WINDOW'S REMEMBER UR OL J0B DLAH? - -WHEN DLAH PAYED MY TICKET TO 0HIO FROM NEW YORK.AND I WAS LIKE AN WILD ANIMAL IN A LITTLE ZU.WHEN DLAH WITNESS WITH HIS OWN EYE'S OF HOW MUCH MONEY I WAS MAKEIN FROM REPPIN WU-TANG BKLYN ZU.HE COULD NOT BELIVE IT. - -NOW IT WASN'T THE FACED OF MAKEN MONEY OFF OF WU-TANG.DLAH DIDN'T GET THAT.PEOPLE I SOLD CDS TO.BOUGHT THE CDS BECAUSE OF MY PERSONA NOT BECAUSE OF ME REPPIN WU-TANG.NO THAT WASN'T IT. - -YOU SEE DAMON DLAH DIDN'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKE'S TO BE A STREET HUSTLER.DLAH IS NOT CUT FR0M DAT CLOTH.LIKE I AM RAADDRR-VAN.OK LETS GET THAT 0UT DA WAY. - -DLAH DAMON FOUNTAIN WAS TO SHY ON THE STREETS OF OHI0 TO HUSTLE.SUN GAT NO STYLE NO TALK NO CHARISMA NO CHARACTER ETC. DLAH WAS TO BUSY WONDERING IF HE'S GONNA GET HIS ASS WHOOP FOR COMEIN IN THE HOUSE LATE FROM BEIN OUT WITH ME. - DLAH WANTED SO MUCH RESPECT FROM OHIO BUT ALL HIS OHIO NIGGAS SOLD HIM OUT BECAUSE HE WAS ON MY DICK.NOT ONLY MY DICK DLAH WANTED TO LOOK LIKE THE RZA SO MUCH. - -AND SO BAAD HIM AND HIS WIFE WOULD BE TALKIN ABOUT BILLS THEY NEEDED TO PAY AND THE NIGGA DLAH WOULD REPLY IMAH DO WHAT RAADDRR DO IMAH SALE CDS AND QUIT MY JOB.HE SAID THAT TO HIS WIFE SHE REACH ACROSS ME AND KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF THAT NIGGA. - -I TOLD DLAH YOU CAN'T BE LIKE ME. MY SITUATION IN NEW YORK CITI IS FARR DIFFERENT - THEN YOU HERE IN 0HIO. YOUNGSTOWN HAVE 25 PEOPLE CROSSING THE STREETS. NYC HAS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE 247.IN THE STREETS. PLUS I TOLD DLAH YOU DON'T EVIN KNOW HOW TO PRESENT UR SELF TO HUSTLE ON THE STREETS YOU NOT READY. - -SO DAMON WAS LIKE IMAH BE IN WU-TANG.PLEASE HELP ME RAADDRR.I SAID YOU NEED TO GO HOME TO UR WIFE.DON'T WORRY ABOUT WU-TANG.IF IT HAPPENS IT WILL HAPPEN.AND IT STEEL DIDN'T HAPPEN 4 YOU DLAH. I KNOW YOU THINK IT DID IT DIDN'T. - - THE SSI SHIT FALSE. -I DEFIANTLY FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF BITCHES.REPPIN WU-TANG.THATS TRUE I HAD A GOOD TYME.WHILE DLAH HAD NO BITCHES JUST MIS FEAR. - -YOU KNOW THE PHOTO SHOP SHIT DID GET ME BY SURPRISE.THE SHIT THATS DUN ON THIS WU CORP SHIT IS REALLY DISRESPECTFUL.BUT IM NOT SUPPOSE TO GET MAAD ABOUT IT.SO IM LOOKED AT AS IMMATURE.KISS MY MUTHFUCKIN ASS.FUCK WU-TANG CORP FORUM POSTERS WHO HIDE WITH OUT AN ID.FUCKEM. - - - DURING THIS TIME HE WAS MAD AT CHAMBERMUSIK CUZ OF INTERVIEW ALLAH MATH DID and LOUNGE LO that RAADDRR WAS fake or something.
HE SAID I'MA DISS THEM ON THE 10THCHAMBER ALBUM. SAID DLAH. - -LOOK LOUNGE LO MY MAN AND ALL THAT.BUT I DIDN'T GRO UP WITH THAT NIGGA AND ALLAH MATH.I USE TO SEE LOUNGE IN THE WU WEAR STORE AEEDAY.SO WHEN I RAPED ON VISION OF THE WACK CHAMBER I ADDRESSED MY O-PION. - -
I WAS GOING TO LET SOMETHING I BUILT DESTORY ITSELF FROM WITHIN AND OUT.
FUCK IT.
THE whole time i felt bad POPA WU was introduced to RAADRR SCAM. SAID DLAH - -MUTHFUCKA WHO INTRODUCED WHO?? NIGGA I JUST BROKE YOU THE FUCKED UP.ABOUT THIS STORY PART II. IF ANYBODY FEELS BAAD ITS ME. IM THE NIGGA WHO FATHER YOU. YOU UN GRATEFUL ASS NIGGA. NOT POPA WU NOT WU TANG BUT ME RAADDRR FUCKIN VAN- - - MUTHFUCKA POPA WU WU-TANG RZA.THEM NIGGAZ DIDN'T COME OUT TO OHIO AND ROCK WITH YOU.I DID YOU SNAKE ASS BITCH. NOW TO DAY YOU THINK UR WHERE UR AT BECAUSE OF YOU.PLEASE DAMON SLO YO ROLL HOE ASS NIGGA.YOU HAVEN'T - -PAYED NO DUE'S NIGGA.I BEEN IN THIS RAP SHIT FOR OVER 19 PLUS YEARS. WHAT HAVE U DUN DLAH????? NOTHING A 29 OR 30 YEAR OL FAGGAT LAYIN UNDER HIS MOTHER'S ASS HOLE ALL UR LIFE. WHILE YOU WERE STUCK IN OHIO IN THE 90'S I WAS OUT IN THE WORLD WITH RAP AND CLOTHIN LINE NIGGAZ. - -SO WHEN I HERE ABOUT YOU MAKEN A NAME FOR UR SELF THEN YOU CAN BE BIGGA THEN THE RAADDRR. MY FIRST WAX WAS 93. 1993 DLAH YOU WAS MIDDLE SCHOOL.GO TALK TO TO UR MOTHER.ABOUT ME NIGGA.FUCK OUT MY FACE DAMON AKA DLAH FOUNTAIN.

Mic Tyson
12-05-2010, 12:26 PM
u fuckin retard quit typin long ass essays u bitch nigga. do u know how to start a new paragraph?

Luz
12-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Please stop

raddr vvan
12-05-2010, 12:36 PM
bitch nigga huh. where u at pussy cum from behind that fake picture of ur profile. you talk shit like u big like that if you big like that with disrespect for me then sho ur face punk ass

Luz
12-05-2010, 12:38 PM
I heard your pussy makes a clapping sound when you walk is that true gaydar van?

Rawticus
12-05-2010, 12:39 PM
lol Raddr Bro listen I aint in on all this beef here cant be bothered, but brother fuk wasteing your time here, people just hide behind the screen chattin shit, you cant really fight or change that, you never will and noone esle ever will.. At least youre doing your thing, workign hard makign your music etc..If theres anything to prove for yourself that will come thru show and prove in what you do,but you aint really helping yourself gettin mad here..FDuck wastin yr time here B .Peace

Jammin
12-05-2010, 12:42 PM
raaddr u cried like a pussy read my sig

Luz
did you get in trouble for using the W rawticus?

raddr vvan
why so disrespectful?? what have i dun to you??? have we met be for who ever the fuck u-r

Jammin
12-05-2010, 12:43 PM
and if you dont care why u still there? also why did u do that diss track against me and wucorp on myspace? fag

Rawticus
12-05-2010, 12:47 PM
Na never Luz or whatever your name is, I live iN Africa bro, aint no chance of getting mistaken for wu tang here ..I just dont like seeing ignorance ,alot my people dyingover some bullshit ,this just reminds me of the mentality that leads to bullshit, but here we have alot pussy behind screen givin it the big man show...But make no mistake I aint even knw raddr ,I just here to bring soem decency to the forum co ya'll like wolfs,or sheep all follow.Peace

raddr vvan
12-05-2010, 12:47 PM
you kno what you rite.but dlah from hellkeydoe came on here and through me under the bus.so what the fuck should i do let it go??? his story is 1 sided so just keep it that way huh

raddr vvan
12-05-2010, 12:52 PM
i don't undastand everybody on wu-tang corp can shit on me.but im not allowed to reply.i don't fuckin get it imah fuckin human being like muthfucks claim to be on wu corp

raddr vvan
12-05-2010, 12:59 PM
you kno what jammin i just realized that you are my biggest fan. and when i come to ur countrie satae citi t0wn or what have u. guaranteed you want greet me with the name jammin peace

beautifulrock
12-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Nobody cares about you. Nobody is gonna read your bullshit because you are so stupid. Give up and/or kill yourself.

Luz
12-05-2010, 01:06 PM
So rawticus why did you put the W on your album?

Art Vandelay
12-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Nobody cares about you. Nobody is gonna read your bullshit because you are so stupid. Give up and/or kill yourself.

Same can be said for you and your track reviews.

Jammin
12-05-2010, 01:24 PM
you kno what jammin i just realized that you are my biggest fan. and when i come to ur countrie satae citi t0wn or what have u. guaranteed you want greet me with the name jammin peace

how can i be your fan if your music is wack?

deeznutz1981
12-05-2010, 01:25 PM
g

a

a

y

y

d

d

r

r

Mic Tyson
12-05-2010, 01:30 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

but anyways raddarr u can defend yourself but nobody is gonna read a big ass essay. if u used paragraphs or made a summary ppl might read it. right now it makes you look retarded. at least DLAH made more sense. but i do think your lyin anyways so it don't matter

BGS
12-05-2010, 01:31 PM
tl;dr

Rawticus
12-05-2010, 01:32 PM
So rawticus why did you put the W on your album?

You what? Are you insane ? lol

beautifulrock
12-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Wanna bet?

dad
12-05-2010, 01:56 PM
I enjoy Brock's track reviews.

TUCO
12-05-2010, 02:30 PM
raaddrr....keep doin what u do and stay away from wucorp...im not hating or dissing...jus sayin ur wasting ur time bro

THE MASON
12-05-2010, 03:11 PM
the only way to solve this is 9 rounds of bare knuckle boxing and youtube it.................................... if not, then both duh-lah and raper van are bitch made faggots

settle it you pussy, aint no one reading your shit on here

dad
12-05-2010, 03:15 PM
^ lmfao

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Just shut the fuck up nigga!

crass
12-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Radaaaaaar Stan is mad that his card got pulled. Fakeass wannabe

phadde96
12-05-2010, 04:52 PM
I do not understand what is going on at all, but I have one advice: be consistent with your caps lock. If you write your first post with huge letters, and then type all later replies with small letters, it's like you are whispering all the following replies, like you are ashamed of having SHOUTED THE ENTIRE ORIGINAL POOOOOOSSSSTTT!!!!!!! BWWWAAAAHHH!!! and have suddenty quiteted down.

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-05-2010, 05:11 PM
i don't undastand everybody on wu-tang corp can shit on me.but im not allowed to reply.i don't fuckin get it imah fuckin human being like muthfucks claim to be on wu corp

hahahahahaha

KidSha
12-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Lol! every time i see raddr post on here hes always hating on the corp. he probably has nightmares about this site lol.

Prolifical ENG
12-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Lol! every time i see raddr post on here hes always hating on the corp. he probably has nightmares about this site lol.

hahahaha yeah.

The Corp is generally a peaceful place. The thing is this pilgrim radar von looks in and sees differently like we are some blood thirsty savages like were jumpin tree to tree in a jungle. He doesn't know the truth. Its not his fault though, he's caught up in that Yakub state of mind.

Queen Of Poetry
12-06-2010, 11:49 AM
u fuckin retard quit typin long ass essays u bitch nigga. do u know how to start a new paragraph?

LOL

-dead-

MaskedAvenger
12-06-2010, 04:09 PM
lol @ the thread title

KidSha
12-06-2010, 05:03 PM
hahahaha yeah.

The Corp is generally a peaceful place. The thing is this pilgrim radar von looks in and sees differently like we are some blood thirsty savages like were jumpin tree to tree in a jungle. He doesn't know the truth. Its not his fault though, he's caught up in that Yakub state of mind.

yeah word lol