PDA

View Full Version : Could you ever date a girl who HATED the Wu

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-15-2005, 11:55 AM
IF a girl was hot n everythin else, even had the right personality you go for, but she fucking hated the Wu and all HipHop, and she thought the Wu were a bunch of fucking idiots, coudl you be around her that much? I couldnt. I once had a girl who was into rock (when i was younder tho) but now i know i could be with her. No way.

Is that being to choosey? Im NOT saying they have to be a FAN, im just talking about a girl who literally hates the Wu especially.

Jeru
10-15-2005, 11:57 AM
Uhm hell yeah I would date a girl if even if she didn't like Wu.She doesn't have to like them, but she has to respect my choice in music.

TeknicelStylez
10-15-2005, 12:25 PM
Yea werd, as long as she wasn't all like "NAG NAG SHUT THAT SHIT OFF".

But idk if she wasn't into hip hop because thats a BIG part of my life.

Black Hole
10-15-2005, 12:26 PM
IF a girl was hot n everythin else, even had the right personality you go for, but she fucking hated the Wu and all HipHop, and she thought the Wu were a bunch of fucking idiots, coudl you be around her that much? I couldnt. I once had a girl who was into rock (when i was younder tho) but now i know i could be with her. No way.

Is that being to choosey? Im NOT saying they have to be a FAN, im just talking about a girl who literally hates the Wu especially.
If she had the "right" personality. She wouldn't hate the Wu. Trust me on that.

num2son
10-15-2005, 12:40 PM
I thought music brings people together.....to answer your question I dont think I would get with a girl that hated hip-hop or the wu....how sad.

num2son
10-15-2005, 12:41 PM
If she had the "right" personality. She wouldn't hate the Wu. Trust me on that.
Be open minded.

W.U.T.A.N.G.
10-15-2005, 12:42 PM

Is that being to choosey? Im NOT saying they have to be a FAN, im just talking about a girl who literally hates the Wu especially. Stop being such a faggot. You would rather choose the Wu over pussy?

num2son
10-15-2005, 12:43 PM
^^^:beer:

TeknicelStylez
10-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Stop being such a faggot. You would rather choose the Wu over pussy?We're not talking bout pussy we're talking bout wifey. How many times you talked about hip hop and shit with a girl you just fucked? lol cmon mang common sense.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Yes I would ...LOL

What a groupie-style question...

Roman Deini
10-15-2005, 01:01 PM
yes.

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Stop being such a faggot. You would rather choose the Wu over pussy?
word up yo,lmao,thats some dick rydin shit, no offense, i go out with a girl,she dont hate the wu,she just doesnt like listenin to them,because there too "hardcore" for her,but she doesnt mind me listenin to them.she likes songs like "black shampoo" "all i need" and "reunited" because she understands them,and there songs that we can be listen too together, and you know how girls are,they like that "spending time together" shit.

but if a girl really hated wu, but she had a good ass personality?? how the fuck,can you have a good personality? and not respect your manz choice in music?? i know what your trying to ask,but it doesnt make any sense. and i dont fuck with girls that dont like hip hop or r&b.

Chief 'Broom
10-15-2005, 01:10 PM
ladies shouldn't even know who the wu is for the most part

Oztradamus
10-15-2005, 01:12 PM
My lady hated Hip-Hop when we first met... Now she listens to it and bobs her head to it.. She even recites some of the lyrics she hears when we play my cd's in her whip...

Oztradamus
10-15-2005, 01:13 PM
I guess you can say she learned to like it, because that's all I blast in our House and in the whip..

kid cal
10-15-2005, 01:14 PM
ladies shouldn't even know who the wu is for the most part
and why not?

Oztradamus
10-15-2005, 01:17 PM
^ I'm feeling the sig LOL Problem Child

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-15-2005, 01:20 PM
Stop being such a faggot. You would rather choose the Wu over pussy?
here goes this herb again.

As someone with some sense already said, it thought it was clear that i meant a girl you plannin to be with, not some 1 nighter, how is that choosing Wu over pussy. this bird is the dumbest fuck ive seen on Wucorp, first hes saying RZA dont know shit about Chinese culture then hes sayin Rae didnt influence any rappers.

If you had to spend time with this girl (sorry W.U.T.A.N.G.F.A.G, you wouldnt know about this shit so you can stop reading here bitch) and she hated the Wu, as ive already said, not just someone who "doesnt like" hip hop, but this bitch had a big problem with Wu Tang, i dont know why, shes just some psychotic bitch who got mental problems and shit, but anyway, you could never speak about Wu or listen to it in front of her or else she would freak and and start flappin her mouth at you about how they a bunch of fags, I COULD NOT STAND THAT SHIT, i know i could feel my Pimp hand comin on that bitch if i had to live like that, i dont care how fine she is (only jokin)

W.U.T.A.N.G.
10-15-2005, 02:10 PM
here goes this herb again.

As someone with some sense already said, it thought it was clear that i meant a girl you plannin to be with, not some 1 nighter, how is that choosing Wu over pussy. this bird is the dumbest fuck ive seen on Wucorp, first hes saying RZA dont know shit about Chinese culture then hes sayin Rae didnt influence any rappers.

If you had to spend time with this girl (sorry W.U.T.A.N.G.F.A.G, you wouldnt know about this shit so you can stop reading here bitch) and she hated the Wu, as ive already said, not just someone who "doesnt like" hip hop, but this bitch had a big problem with Wu Tang, i dont know why, shes just some psychotic bitch who got mental problems and shit, but anyway, you could never speak about Wu or listen to it in front of her or else she would freak and and start flappin her mouth at you about how they a bunch of fags, I COULD NOT STAND THAT SHIT, i know i could feel my Pimp hand comin on that bitch if i had to live like that, i dont care how fine she is (only jokin) Says the faggot who joined last month and has over 250 posts. Why are you stalking me?

THE W
10-15-2005, 02:23 PM
sure, if she can except the fact that i love wu's music as much as i could except that she doesnt. if not...move along bitch!

MefMan36
10-15-2005, 03:44 PM
I would date a girl who hated wu. But I would just blast that shit to piss her off. Matter of fact I have dated girls that hated Wu. She liked christian music and thought wu was evil. lmao

SHRAP
10-15-2005, 04:43 PM

Is that being to choosey? Im NOT saying they have to be a FAN, im just talking about a girl who literally hates the Wu especially.well i dont think a chick who likes hip-hop would like me in the first place

but if she like reggae i guess she might be aight

if she bitch at me for bumpin the lox or whatever ill just turn the volume up

Sweet6
10-15-2005, 04:51 PM
I once bunked this girl while playing Tical loud as fuck. Bitch was whining about the noise and then I punched her left tit and said it's Wu muthafucka! And before anyone asks, yes I analed her, harder than Christ.

num2son
10-15-2005, 06:20 PM
^^^Woooah.

Sweet6
10-15-2005, 06:27 PM
Girls who don't like Wu should be treated like cumdumpsters.

Escobar_Incorporated
10-15-2005, 06:28 PM
how many girls actually like the Wu still? not many...so if i didnt date a girl who hated wu, they're would be slim pickings

Muslimah
10-15-2005, 06:31 PM
lol honestly, how sad is this thread haha, who cares!? I can imagine how it will happen as well..

"You're the most beautiful thing i have ever set eyes one, youre cool, layed back, have a perfect personality, I've never met anybody like you... but you don't like the wu, so im sorry but...it's over"

Sweet6
10-15-2005, 06:32 PM
You blasphemous fool.

Escobar_Incorporated
10-15-2005, 06:32 PM
lol honestly, how sad is this thread haha, who cares!? I can imagine how it will happen as well..

"You're the most beautiful thing i have ever set eyes one, youre cool, layed back, have a perfect personality, I've never let anybody like you... but you don't like the wu, so im sorry but...it's over"
u always put things into perspective! lol..yea no girl ever likes my taste in music but i love girls so much that it doesnt matter

num2son
10-15-2005, 06:40 PM
"You're the most beautiful thing i have ever set eyes one, youre cool, layed back, have a perfect personality, I've never met anybody like you... but you don't like the wu, so im sorry but...it's over"
Take it of leave it.........^O^

Sweet6
10-15-2005, 06:42 PM
You guys aren't real Wu Tang fans. You probably didn't even buy all Capadonna's cd's.

num2son
10-15-2005, 06:46 PM
You guys aren't real Wu Tang fans. You probably didn't even buy all Capadonna's cd's.
To be a real wu fan we have to buy all of cappa's CD's.........LOL.

Escobar_Incorporated
10-15-2005, 06:47 PM
if u are a true wu fan you wouldve only bought pillage

Ghost In The 'Lac

tut, antoher guy whos not reading what im saying }:|

Not just "dont like" or "isnt into" of course i wouldnt give a fuck! But im talking like she has this history of hatin the Wu, its liek a thing she has against them, shes some sort of freak, perfect in everyway, but she turns evil when you mention the W word. lol this is going WAY too far now. Like a female version of those punk band who made that song about the Wu. How can you say you could still be with her, FUCK THAT, that bitch is gettin kicked out the door and im burnin her clothes!!!

Put it this way, pretend she was perfcet in every way, apart from on weekends she goes to KKK meetings and burns crosses, but change the KKK bit for the Wu.

Muslimah
Im a woman

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-15-2005, 06:49 PM
youre a ho

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-15-2005, 06:50 PM
lol no only joking

num2son
10-15-2005, 06:51 PM
if u are a true wu fan you wouldve only bought pillage
For real.

Sweet6
10-15-2005, 06:55 PM
To be a real wu fan we have to buy all of cappa's CD's.........LOL.Yes.

Koolish
10-15-2005, 10:22 PM
You guys aren't real Wu Tang fans. You probably didn't even buy all Capadonna's cd's.yup, true Wu fans have to have an abundance of money to have everything they've ever released, and not "waste" money on any other Hiphop.

it's freaking expensive to be what you're describing, the materialism doesn't define the passion.
________
Chrysler atlantic (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Chrysler_Atlantic)

urban_angel
10-16-2005, 08:42 AM
Yea werd, as long as she wasn't all like "NAG NAG SHUT THAT SHIT OFF".

But idk if she wasn't into hip hop because thats a BIG part of my life.
yemman, that's the same with me for sure. I don't know if I could be with a guy who didn't know real hip hop, cos that is a huge part of ma life......but as long as they respected ma choice, maybe it could work......

peace

Alcryt
10-16-2005, 10:19 AM
i could neva go out wif a girl that hated the wu we wud just end up arguin all tha time lol if she just dint like hip hop then i wud go out wif her but if she hated then no way lol

Alcryt
10-16-2005, 10:22 AM
yup, true Wu fans have to have an abundance of money to have everything they've ever released, and not "waste" money on any other Hiphop.

it's freaking expensive to be what you're describing, the materialism doesn't define the passion.
co-sign im sure one day il av at least all the great wu albums but i aint made o money

LetsGetFree
10-16-2005, 10:22 AM
Of course, wtf. I don't even think I've dated many that did.

Skellington
10-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Sure thing, I did it for 6 years :)

Opposites attract

KBOS
10-16-2005, 12:48 PM

I would fuck her so hard she would change her mind about my music

urban_angel
10-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Opposites attract
true say

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-16-2005, 01:19 PM
pussy and music are 2 different things hommie...

G.O.D.PT3
10-17-2005, 02:07 PM

my wiz loves wu-tang , i couldnt really care if she liked wu or not. as long as she fine and her mental is on the same level as the kid. thats all that really matters to me

Bloo
10-17-2005, 04:23 PM
No big deal to me.

My GF right now doesn't really care too much for Wu. But so what, she has to deal with it just like I have to deal with her music. No biggie to me.

WU-KILLAH
10-17-2005, 04:38 PM
My GF hate the wu. And I think it's something I apreciate. Wu-Tang ain't for women.

Protection
10-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Yeah, of course I could. Wu ain't everything in my life...

Mark
10-17-2005, 06:02 PM
My girl hates Wu haha :D

not_a_f.a.n
10-17-2005, 06:18 PM
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

adriatic
10-17-2005, 06:37 PM
Yo this is the kind of shit that gives online Wu fans a bad name, seriously.

Is it really the end of the world if your girl doesn't like a rap group that you like? (and yes Ghostlaced I read this I'm talking the real thing too not one nighters)

This isnt even the first time I've seen a thread like this made thats the scary thing.

Murdah Piff
10-17-2005, 06:38 PM
i would bump dog shit, maria, domestic violence all day

Luther Large
10-17-2005, 07:14 PM
why the fuck wouldnt you date a girl who hated wu-tang..........i mean it still matters if she's fine or not..............but it aint like i'm livin with her and as long as she aint constantly iggin me about it

plain and simple yes i would easily date a (fine) chick who hated the wu-tang clan

(besides i'll always love there music and no1 would change that yo)

EAGLE EYE
11-30-2008, 03:43 AM
yes

bump