PDA

View Full Version : quick stop..

night pupil
12-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Yo, whats the deal!?! Ive been chilling trying to get right.. but been having compulsive buying sprees for the last 7 days, first of the month money, I can't stop it, lol.. i dont know what to do with my money other then buy dvds, cds, records, books, electronics, and also I like to take my mother and brother out to eat.. I take my mom and brother out every first to a nice place.. Ive been doing it since i got my check.. I just say this so i could express Ive been trying to treat my family better for awhile now.. Even tho they all have traps for me setup i gave all my family presents for chirstmas.. lol, I feel maybe i should just keep this all to myself,, dont wanna fool anybody into thinkin i'm a good hearted person and shit if i'm not,, a lot to talk later maybe.. I was going to come and maybe write this huge piece on this ocd and how it got so bad it would take all the time up on all my days, and some other things, but i'm still debating if i should.. I talk for hours outside on wtf i'm going to say but then feel like I already got everything off my chest... But had to come here and say this song i'm about to show you is real like a motherfucker, even more now.. Fuck what these people say I always thought I had this wierd connection between Pac.. I can't take shit from pac tho so I wont say much more..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh9S4vLDDOI

I just came to the forums to stop by quick, I dont know how long i'll be gone for again..

Peace..

DirtMcgehrk
12-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey if I gave you my address you wanna send me some Blu-Rays? Inception and Videodrome just came out today and The Town comes out next week. Pwease Santa?

night pupil
12-07-2010, 05:11 PM
santa...lol.. I got caught up with you people calling me santa..lol..

yo when did pac find out? The song got me thinking..

night pupil
12-07-2010, 05:33 PM
straight up, if you say i dont have ocd you are a fucking liar..

as far as compulsive buying I can say ive been collecting books to the point they dont fit in my room no more. I go to goodwill looking endlessly for things, i used to go everyday.. But i dont know if i have compulsive buying 100percent, tho it seems like it.. But i can't stop collecting.. I know i have ocd tho 100 percent..

night pupil
12-07-2010, 05:50 PM
horrible.. i'll never be right again..lol..

night pupil
12-07-2010, 07:42 PM
wtf am i going on about..... horrible..fuck.. ive lost it bro..

night pupil
12-07-2010, 09:43 PM
since I snapped for a 2nd time on this site this year I have not been the same, and thats just the truth.. You always played it like I was crazy for talking outloud in the forums, since day one.. And since then you just talked mad shit, untill i really lost my mind.. For the most part you would just avoid me, your the fucking pussy..

dont make me pull your card and explain the story when you started crying cus you said you where sick in tired of losing.. I been threw this whole shit my friends you can't fool me..

night pupil
12-07-2010, 11:16 PM
no i never cut no ones head off... Even in delta mode i was cutting heads off, but as soon as that began i left it alone..

Then comes court and they ordered increase in geodon and injections..

I been locked up about 40 times and tortured all those times.. Theres to much info i could give on how these people have been fucking me up since day one..

goodnight

issues
12-08-2010, 04:00 AM
pmuJDmjq-xQ

Tecknowledgist
12-08-2010, 05:15 AM
holy fuck mods, do your job

claaa7
12-08-2010, 05:18 AM
^ exactly, it's fucking annoying as hell that they ban someone who posts a bonus CD of instrumentals but this guy has been here for 6 months without ever posting something that makes sense.. and the hip-hop shop nontheless.