PDA

View Full Version : Nas & JayZ

pecker2832
10-15-2005, 12:10 PM
so who did yall think won that battle. Ima have to go with Nas. Rocafella died of aids that was the end of his chapter, and thats who you chose to name your company after, put it together i rock hoes yall rock fellas.

Chief 'Broom
10-15-2005, 12:11 PM
People are gonna scold you.

PolitiC
10-15-2005, 12:16 PM
ether just killed jigga...takeover was dope too tho people argue a lot of this but i think nas won that...offtopic what the fuck is cam ron saying that he retired nas lol

pecker2832
10-15-2005, 12:19 PM
ether just killed jigga...takeover was dope too tho people argue a lot of this but i think nas won that...offtopic what the fuck is cam ron saying that he retired nas lol
lol where did you hear that from?

snapple
10-15-2005, 12:59 PM
what year is it?

PolitiC
10-15-2005, 01:04 PM
lol where did you hear that from? "The way I do is this man, say my name. I don't got beef with nobody till they say my name. Like I had beef, an incident with Nas. He said my name for no reason -- shut down records... over. I retire people when you say my name. Finish it, say it."
http://www.streethop.com/forum/thread149754.html

Bone Collecta
10-15-2005, 01:07 PM
why are we bringing this back up? Nas won its been a million yrs since the battle so let it go

pecker2832
10-15-2005, 02:45 PM
why are we bringing this back up? Nas won its been a million yrs since the battle so let it go
hey dawg u dont like the topic dont waste your time and reply to it then

Polocash7
10-15-2005, 02:46 PM
what year is it?Word

oldie
10-15-2005, 05:03 PM
i wasn't into Hip-Hop then, i don't think, but hearing "Ether" and then the odd Jigga to Nas diss, i'd say Nas ripped Jigga up. and Jay hasnt come back as strong since.

btw Who the fuck is/was Rocafella anyway??? when i heard nas say "...that's who you chose to name your company after..." i was like WTF, im missing something??!!

Bone Collecta
10-15-2005, 06:01 PM
wow John D Rockafeller(sp?) he was a man who got VERY rich basically one of the first Bill Gates' google him and u will learn about him

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-15-2005, 06:06 PM
what year is it?
exactly goddamn

Bedlam
10-15-2005, 08:53 PM
lmao at this guy not knowin who rockerfeller is, come on. He was the richest man ever, if you compare inflation and shit

oldie
10-16-2005, 06:19 AM
lmao at this guy not knowin who rockerfeller is, come on. He was the richest man ever, if you compare inflation and shit
sorry for not knowing everything to do with Hip-Hop, damn!

Supahdragon
10-16-2005, 07:20 AM
"..thenigguthenigguthenigguthenigga's strictly waack maaaaaaaan..."

Cheech Da WildKard
10-16-2005, 07:23 AM
sorry for not knowing everything to do with Hip-Hop, damn!
It's nothin' to do with Hip-Hop ...LOL ...it's common knowledge.

cap
10-16-2005, 07:39 AM
Calm Down Everyone

To The Thread Starter:nas Officially Won

RapLevelated
10-16-2005, 07:39 PM
Nas kills Hova even without Ether.

Punch
10-16-2005, 08:08 PM
Don't want to start anything but...

while I like Nas better, and he technically won the battle, I think Jay's was the better diss. And even if Jay lost, it did absolutely nothing to hinder his career.

adriatic
10-16-2005, 10:13 PM
Nas kills Hova even without Ether.
Like we can take a guy with "fuck Jay-Z" under his name as an unbiased source.

Fuck outta here. All you dickriders and haters are the worst, whether you ride for/hate on either Jay or Nas its all the same to me just two sides of the same coin. Lame asses.

They both killed Prodigy how come no one talks about that?

PolitiC
10-17-2005, 01:43 AM

Fuck outta here. All you dickriders and haters are the worst, whether you ride for/hate on either Jay or Nas its all the same to me just two sides of the same coin. Lame asses.

They both killed Prodigy how come no one talks about that? co-sign fuck hatin

yeah why dont we all agree that jigga and nas won and ballerina p. lost

killabee_1993
10-17-2005, 01:46 AM
Nas definitely won. Yea man, nobody does talk about that. Nas tore him apart on Stillmatic, Jigga stomped him out, and hell even Pac got in some ill words about him before he passed. On Hit Em Up, Pac decimates Mobb Deep, specifically prodigy. What the fucks up with all that? Is he really that unlikable of a guy? haha. Him being with Gunit sure doesnt help to keep his ass away from all the beef. Many have taken shots at him already and more are sure to come. lol

RapLevelated
10-17-2005, 04:14 PM

They both killed Prodigy how come no one talks about that?

Prodigy isn't walking around saying he is the best ever. Unbiased? Nas is better than Jay Z so why the fuck wouldn't I be biased? Lame ass.

RapLevelated
10-17-2005, 04:24 PM
co-sign fuck hatin

yeah why dont we all agree that jigga and nas won and ballerina p. lost

I don't like Hova so I'm hating? Makes sense.

ol dirty abbot
10-17-2005, 04:28 PM
I think Nas is an amazing MC and shits all over jay-z lyrically but how exactly did he win? He aint do nothing to hinder jay-z's career. Nas is a better MC by far but what did he really achieve?

adriatic
10-17-2005, 04:28 PM
I don't like Hova so I'm hating? Makes sense.
Nice try cornball.

There's LOTS of rappers I don't like...and I pay them zero mind whatsoever. If I had FUCK (INSERT RAPPER HERE) under my name, yeah I'd be a hater too.

You have the God's Son album cover blown up to poster size over your bed don't you. Its ok you can be honest. Fag.

RapLevelated
10-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Nice try cornball.

There's LOTS of rappers I don't like...and I pay them zero mind whatsoever. If I had FUCK (INSERT RAPPER HERE) under my name, yeah I'd be a hater too.

You have the God's Son album cover blown up to poster size over your bed don't you. Its ok you can be honest. Fag.

And you are probably the type of person that would smile and shake George Bush's hand. If I don't like someone, I say it. That's the difference between me and you.

adriatic
10-17-2005, 05:07 PM
And you are probably the type of person that would smile and shake George Bush's hand. If I don't like someone, I say it. That's the difference between me and you.
Haha so you know me now? Corny ass.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Jay is not gonna read this board and see your little love note under your name. And if he did, he wouldnt give a fuck less.

So spare me this "I get right in peoples faces when I have a problem" nonsense.

A. its a rapper you don't like not someone in your day to day life
B. its THE FUCKING INTERNET
C. you're soft as silk and fooling nobody

RapLevelated
10-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Haha so you know me now? Corny ass.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Jay is not gonna read this board and see your little love note under your name. And if he did, he wouldnt give a fuck less.

So spare me this "I get right in peoples faces when I have a problem" nonsense.

A. its a rapper you don't like not someone in your day to day life
B. its THE FUCKING INTERNET
C. you're soft as silk and fooling nobody

No one's trying to be hard here but you bud. And who said I knew you? Jay Z would give a fuck less about my love note but you DO seem to give a fuck.

FUCK JAY Z ----- are you getting pissed?
FUCK JAY Z
FUCK JAY Z

Get over it.

Mixtape Mutt
10-17-2005, 05:32 PM
In the words of Esoteric...

"If you still talkin' about the Jay and Nas beef.....YOU'RE A HERB!"

adriatic
10-17-2005, 05:41 PM
No one's trying to be hard here but you bud. And who said I knew you? Jay Z would give a fuck less about my love note but you DO seem to give a fuck.

FUCK JAY Z ----- are you getting pissed?
FUCK JAY Z
FUCK JAY Z

Get over it.
Fuck no I'm not getting pissed I'm laughing at your goofy ass.

I don't give a damn what rappers you do or don't like the issue here was you being an emotionally distraught hater. That really has nothing to do with music playboy.

RapLevelated
10-17-2005, 06:08 PM
Fuck no I'm not getting pissed I'm laughing at your goofy ass.

I don't give a damn what rappers you do or don't like the issue here was you being an emotionally distraught hater. That really has nothing to do with music playboy.

^O^

Bungle
10-17-2005, 06:30 PM
u know what i just heard, i heard that Krs One got beef with Mc Shan & Marley Marl.......just playin.....

personally speaking....even tho i prefer Nas as an mc, The Takeover was a better overall track, Nas slaughtered him on Ether, but i cant stand that beat, sorry, and thats the reason i cant listen to it too much, 50% of Jays verse to Nas was speculation, Nas went and had a talk with Jaz-O to get all the dirt on Jay, so apart from his age (..u 36 in a karate class...) the whole of Ether was truth.

lyrically, Nas won, but as far as an actual song Jay takes it, sorry to Adriatic, but thats how i feel.....

and like everyone else has said.....what year is it, how old is this subject ?? i'm sure theres been more beef's since then, talk about The Gayme & G Unot, 50 vs Kiss, 50 vs Joey Crack..

besides, i think Adriatic & Rap Levelated should be the next big beef in hip hop

RapLevelated
10-18-2005, 03:06 PM
besides, i think Adriatic & Rap Levelated should be the next big beef in hip hop

:yes: