PDA

View Full Version : This is an out rage!!

Dokuro
12-08-2010, 12:00 PM
There is religious persecution going on by non other then the Mods them self,
more notably Sunny Winters or Visionz.

the have changed the name of my thread causing it to become less respectable, this in the KTL non the less.
The place were we may share are views with out needing to fill as if they are childish.

[The change]
i would like to interrupt your original programing
to
Antwan LeVey is sooo much coooler than bad spelling (internet gimmicks 101)

which has little to nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

i demand to things:

one: the resignation of the party responsible, from there status, for this outrage. banning is left at your discretion.
Two: the thread be changed back to something more respectable,
ether; "i would like to interrupt your original programing", or "I am Lucifer (a look on the other side of the story)"

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1985119

Tecknowledgist
12-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Nobody should be allowed to post in KTL without the orthography of a seven year-old child.

Dokuro
12-10-2010, 07:51 PM
well then teck i guess that leaves out Einstei&Tesla&Devinci
read between the lines of the lines in-between and contrariwise

"and stop with thissss.."

Prolifical ENG
12-10-2010, 08:17 PM
oh yeah shit i forgot to correct your username...ill do that now.

EAGLE EYE
12-10-2010, 08:46 PM

take 4 drams and hit 'delete account'

Dokuro
12-10-2010, 09:28 PM

thanks man now i can start working on fixing this problem

MENES
12-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Luis was better

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 01:27 AM
OK who leaked this one.

i'm officially directing my investigation toward Magma
because although true you hampering my investigation and Ben's alleged innocents

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 01:43 AM
the mod didn't even ague my ideas just changed my words to something demeaning toward my religion
this is an blatant abuse of power, it is designed to reduce the creditability of my opinion and should not be tolerated

Dokuro
12-14-2010, 12:48 AM
culprit confessed proceed with stripping of mod powers

He thinks it was you that renamed the thread when it was actually myself that did it. I just deleted his whole shit cuz I don't buy a bit of his persona and just wish he'd fuck off altogether until he came enter as his real self and not some dumb epersona that serves as nothing but a distraction.When Im constantly reminding myself to stay focused.

Dokuro
12-14-2010, 12:50 AM
what a shame i liked you visionz but if your going to abuse your powers you must pay the price

NIGHT MAYOR
12-14-2010, 12:53 AM
isn't outrage one word ?

Visionz
12-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Winterz WArZ Satan Lover :lmao: :hooray: You're not being persecuted though, remember that before you try to make this into some shit thats bigger than it really is. You don't believe in any of the shit you type, you switch up posting styles like Hakeem the Dream and YOU aren't ever coming real, so how could I truly be persecuting YOU, I'm only persecuting your bullshit Dane. Five months ago you couldn't type a coherent sentence. Go figure.

NIGHT MAYOR
12-14-2010, 12:59 AM
wait - who the fuck is louis ?

Visionz
12-14-2010, 01:05 AM
wait - who the fuck is louis ?

=Great Dane and whatever he's called himself before

u rmhember dis dhumm shtz write?

same guy

NIGHT MAYOR
12-14-2010, 01:35 AM
bah - no respect for dudes who have to change their name to try and fit in again.

put him in the sin-bin and remove sigs perma

Dokuro
12-14-2010, 02:01 AM
i do believe in Lucifer my friend ous work is legendary

http://rlw33.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/revolutionary_war.jpg
http://ring.mithec.com/BOOKS/travel-france-pic-liberte.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gggInARkQUs/TE4IyMR6hjI/AAAAAAAAAtM/iYc0Wzq2KgE/s1600/Russian+revolution.jpg
http://racismandnationalconsciousnessnews.files.wordpress .com/2009/08/hugo_chavez-venezuela-revolution.jpg?w=420&h=452
http://winaresort.com/images/flowerpower.jpg
http://21stcenturymanifesto.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/destroy_old_world.jpg
http://www.koryu.com/images/guide/wwj03.jpg
http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/haiti/revolution-1.gif

now heres the kicker Lucifer is the fallen angel of revaluation
so pay attention two these next one
http://paulmayers.blogs.com/my_weblog/images/jesus_revolution.gif
if Jesus wasn't inspire by revolution(Lucifer) he would have ran from his problems like the Israelites

Lucifer is the inspiration to change you surrounding what you do with it is up to you

so implicit thought on revolution is clear to me

Dokuro
12-14-2010, 02:05 AM
bah - no respect for dudes who have to change their name to try and fit in again.

put him in the sin-bin and remove sigs perma

heheh
i change my name so often because i cant stand to stay still for to long but then again how many Wu tang member change theres

Visionz
12-14-2010, 03:25 AM
heheh
i change my name so often because i cant stand to stay still for to long but then again how many Wu tang member change theres
zay zu doughnt hve to stdand steel u dnt evan tpye two git chur messig acrozz

remehmber win thz wuz evry sintence u teyepd?

Your gimmicks are gimmicks on top of gimmicks. I'm not buying any of them :nonono:

Dokuro
12-14-2010, 05:35 AM
yah i remmber that gimmkz

dude seriously though your over exaggerating (just a bit), which is something you Christians do

NIGHT MAYOR
12-14-2010, 06:01 AM
best thing to do is play along with him, so he continues wasting/fulfilling his ambition in life - stays on the computer and keeps out of the way of real people.

Dokuro
12-14-2010, 06:13 AM
i don't watch much tv or play many video games that my wife thing, so i spend most of my free time here manly after Ellen, i also don't work cant stand the 9-5 but yah i'm still fulfilling my ambitions though in fact i already did a work-study for nat-geo......
how many of you losers can say that

oh.... the Nutcracker on

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2010, 08:30 AM
his wife typed that^

Dokuro
12-14-2010, 09:16 AM
taped what my siggie because no
the nutcracker
dude i got the DVD.

PALEFORCE
12-15-2010, 08:50 PM
its not your religion its cuz your fucking retard, you retard....fuck.

this will probably be the last time i acknowledge you

oDoUoSoKo
12-16-2010, 12:06 PM
arent u a secondary for benny lava?

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-16-2010, 11:30 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e89/Splapp/TonyHarrisonsmall.png
why do i still have the 200 x 500 pixel limit on sigs when great dane has that massive shitpile?

btw, great dane should be banned instead of radddrrrrrrr faaaaggggg
that's the real outrage.

EAGLE EYE
12-16-2010, 11:45 PM
ban the account.

we are wasting good pixels.

Dokuro
12-16-2010, 11:52 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e89/Splapp/TonyHarrisonsmall.png
why do i still have the 200 x 500 pixel limit on sigs when great dane has that massive shitpile?

btw, great dane should be banned instead of radddrrrrrrr faaaaggggg
that's the real outrage.

ban the account.

we are wasting good pixels.
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x73/doubleplusundeadmeenu/cartman_tears.gif

your jealous tears taste so good

EAGLE EYE
12-17-2010, 12:03 AM
lol have fun posting. all it will take is for a mod to get drunk and george bush the button ritard.

NIGHT MAYOR
12-17-2010, 12:55 AM
i don't watch much tv or play many video games that my wife thing, so i spend most of my free time here manly after Ellen, i also don't work cant stand the 9-5 but yah i'm still fulfilling my ambitions though in fact i already did a work-study for nat-geo......
how many of you losers can say that

oh.... the Nutcracker on

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/50842560.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD3D9879D3B3CAD29A D957483DE726C504AA71F4079BFE2B02F06BF04B24B4128C

show and prove - shut us up.

Prolifical ENG
12-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Dane, based on how you post on these forums, why should anyone take you seriously? I've had more requests to have YOU banned than anyone complaining about KTL. Fact.

Dokuro
12-17-2010, 08:48 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................

NIGHT MAYOR
12-17-2010, 08:55 PM
uber witty

Dokuro
12-17-2010, 09:31 PM
thanks i thought so to

Visionz
12-17-2010, 09:58 PM
Nice sig

Dokuro
12-18-2010, 03:03 PM
first day in in sig rehab and i'm already going through withdrawals

and i swear to Mod, if Frankie one more time says she is famous i'm shoving her wig so far up her nose that that england going to ask for a sniff