PDA

View Full Version : Reks - In Between The Lines Vol.2 Mixtape FREE DOWNLOAD!!! DOPE!!

main_man
12-09-2010, 01:02 AM
Here is the new mixtape by Boston mic strangler Reks. i got a chance to bump this twice and i gotta say this shit is tight. good beats and Reks is one of the dopest mc's puttin' in work at the moment.
its got statik selektah beats. guest spots from Slaine, Termanology, Strong Arm Steady, Ras Kass, Dynas & more.
you would be a complete fool not to fuck with this.

download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZPO9V5U

tracklisting:
01. Intro // Once Again
02. Legacy
03. Represent 2010 (Freestyle)
04. This or That
05. My Word (ft. Dynas & Jon Hope)
06. What it Is (Freestyle) (ft. Truck North, STS & Phonte)
07. Succesful Girl (ft. BK Cyph)
08. Feel It Baby (Snippet)
09. Different Breed (Snippet)
10. Pray for U (Homicide Note)
11. Outta Control (Egos) (ft Strong Arm Steady)
12. Money & Power (ft. Sonic & Termanology)
13. Eff U [prod. Nottz]
14. Get Rowdy (ft. Sha Stimuli & Reef the Lost Cauze)
15. No Hooks (Uppercuts) (f/ Lucky Dice & Chi Knox) (Snippet)
16. In My Lane (ft. Ras Kass & Ekko)
17. Getting Ugly
18. Eat or Starve
19. 6 AM ( f/ Slaine, JFK & Steven King)
20. Setting it Off (ft. Slaine, Jfk, Jaysaun & Steven King)
21. Window Pane
22. The Etc. (ft. Kali)
23. Night Sky (ft. S.O.L)
24. Hooked on Whateva (ft. Blaze p & J Tronius)
25. Lighters (ft. Ea$y Money & Sonic)
26. Hindu Kush (GHOST) (f/Lucky Dice & Steis
27. Rapanomics (f. Termanology & Sha Stimuli)
28. Strays (ft. Saheed)
29. Brainstorm
30. My Dark Skin (Willie Lynch Theory) (Snippet)

Lawrence, Massachusetts, emcee Reks has dropped for fans his latest street album, In Between the Lines, Volume 2. Hosted by Green Lantern, Statik Selektah and DJ Ill Will, the project features 30 brand new tracks from the underground mainstay, including reader-approved leaks “Get Rowdy,” “Pray for You (The Homicide Note)” and “This or That.” Joining Reks throughout the mixtape are such collaborators as Slaine, Jaysaun, Termanology, Reef the Lost Cauze, Sha Stimuli, Jon Hope, JFK, Dynas and Lucky Dice. Beats come courtesy of Nottz, Statik Selektah, OhNo, Rain and more.

Undiluted Karma
12-09-2010, 07:23 AM
Reks is ill hope people dont sleep on him, I heard Grey Hairs shit was ill and the song he did prod by Stoupe was crzy

thanks.

angry!
12-09-2010, 09:52 AM
props homie...

reks is raw...

he would body most emcees gettin gassed in the blogosphere... undoubtedly!!!!!!!!

he doesnt have some a gimmick for the sheep to cling to...

spittin real shit as a real nigga isnt enough these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and statik work ethic is crazy, he throws everybody a beat... multiple radio shows, DJ gigs, collabo albums, mixtapes... thats grindin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

main_man
12-12-2010, 04:38 PM
yeah, statiks got my vote for producer if the year. hes been puttin in mad work and the majority of it has been dope. hes about good hip hop music and it shows in his work.

and reks is an elite mc, for real. smart, can change his style up & is a for real hood cat. he needs to join a supergroup or something. maybe him, term & slaine could be the boston stranglers. lol.

main_man
12-14-2010, 04:43 PM
DO NOT SLEEP!!!

this is some raw hip hop right here. and its free.

RAW-TASTE
12-17-2010, 02:52 PM
nice looks! rek's other statik selektah mixtape was good too