PDA

View Full Version : DJ Premier Get Used to Us Compilation????

deeznutz1981
12-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Anyone have this wanna up it? I'm needing this mix badly for this weekend. Holler at me if anyone has it or knows where to find it. that would be greatly appreciated! peace!

angry!
12-09-2010, 09:43 AM
http://thatnewsh1t.blogspot.com/2010/12/dj-premier-presents-year-round-records.html

*whistles*

*presses play*

*puts blunt out on a squealing agent*

ima have to cop this.... banger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deeznutz1981
12-09-2010, 10:57 AM
^^ ur the fuckin man props! i'm copping this on vinyl in january for sure. preemo 2 bar beats shit on entire compositions. That dynasty track is pure heat

dad
12-09-2010, 12:15 PM
when you d/l that the tracks are all named " Get Used To Us"

angry!
12-09-2010, 12:49 PM

good post clown...

im lookin at the track names as it plays right now...

MARRIED TO THE GAME is that shit... d-block and preem is a sure shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dad
12-09-2010, 01:00 PM
good post clown...

im lookin at the track names as it plays right now...

MARRIED TO THE GAME is that shit... d-block and preem is a sure shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey you fucking dick fucker, don't get all pissy with me, cause your stepdad didn't finger fuck you and your brother last night. you cock craving deviant.

deeznutz1981
12-09-2010, 01:05 PM

buddy i dont care if every song is called justin beiber classics as long as its the compilation i'm good. waiting to leave work in 20 mins to DL. and who made you the fuckin fairy grandmother of filenames? post something usefull of get the fuck outta here

angry!
12-09-2010, 01:07 PM
hey you fucking dick fucker, don't get all pissy with me, cause your stepdad didn't finger fuck you and your brother last night. you cock craving deviant.

good post clown...

some scenario you drew up there faggot...

where your head at?!?!?!?!!?

lil b fan drawing up gay shit... what a suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crack babies all plugged into the net now... is mom conscious!?!?!?!?!!

dad
12-09-2010, 06:06 PM
good post clown...

some scenario you drew up there faggot...

where your head at?!?!?!?!!?

lil b fan drawing up gay shit... what a suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crack babies all plugged into the net now... is mom conscious!?!?!?!?!!

bitch, your mad cause your confused about your sexuality. your dad used to dress you up like a little girl, and put stilettos and make-up on you, and put a stick to your ass like a pinata.