PDA

View Full Version : tell m80 keep my fuckin name out his mouth~

CHI-KING
12-09-2010, 02:44 PM
word up this dude running around tellin peaple he gave me money for them an shit ~ i wasnt gonna put him on blast but fuck that~~
this bitch ass nigga sued me for 5oo dollars he let me barrow to get merch for krs one tour ~ but i got arrested in nortth cali so i went to jail for 6 months an this fuckin vampire sued me~ went to the police and sued me ~~ #yes this chi king writting this message` then i even call the nigga an get 60 second asassin album artwork right cuz he was halph assn the project and not bringn up his faggot ass fuckery`an he still runnin around hating on me after he ran to the cops an his lawyers over 5 hundred dollars now i owe him 5 thousand dollars ~ i was in jail u dick head how can i pay u from jail~ an u running
to raison [zu keeper]telln him u gave me his money for the bronze nazureth feature ~ yo g ~ i didnt get paid for none of the records u droppd [the academy ]the 60 second album or thoughts for food~u fuckin joke sun u act cuz u around the gods u can treat peaple like they aint shit ~~ i got my own deal nigga with universal an my lawyers is gonna be on your fake wu tang wanna be ass~keep my name out yo mouth or shit will be in the street ~ u devils dont want to see succses u suckin the life out the wu brand u fuckin vampire ~~ ima give you five hundred in person ~ i want to see u face to face ~~ u so so connected lets hook that up ~ #fucking bitch ass sucker mc~

angry!
12-09-2010, 02:50 PM
suing for 500 bucks!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

HAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAHAGAAHAHAHAAGAAHAAWWHAAHAHA

scalp your chelsea handler tickets and leave this nigga alone matty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2010, 02:51 PM
you aren't the first to air him out on here.

CHI-KING
12-09-2010, 02:53 PM
suing for 500 bucks!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

HAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAHAGAAHAHAHAAGAAHAAWWHAAHAHA

scalp your chelsea handler tickets and leave this nigga alone matty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao~~! word thats exactlt how i felt ~~
im just letting knowlege be born ~ all the confusion stops here ~thats all im gonna say i aint replyen to the nigga~ no more i want to see u face to face ~~ no mo hiding behind niggas ~ like u do ~

TAURO
12-09-2010, 02:57 PM
I would always give M-Eighty his props for seemingly able to make albums happen but there is something about the dude which appears shiesty. I dunno...I want to hear his side of the story.

dafran
12-09-2010, 04:12 PM
If you owed me 500 euros or fucking dollars nowadays i'll kick the shit out you without a doubt but you look retarded doing all that verses and not having the cheese up front. The music business is real shady.

deeznutz1981
12-09-2010, 04:22 PM
word up this dude running around tellin peaple he gave me money for them an shit ~ i wasnt gonna put him on blast but fuck that~~
this bitch ass nigga sued me for 5oo dollars he let me barrow to get merch for krs one tour ~ but i got arrested in nortth cali so i went to jail for 6 months an this fuckin honky sued me~ went to the police and sued me ~~ #yes this chi king writting this message` then i even call the nigga an get 60 second asassin album artwork right cuz he was halph assn the project and not bringn up his faggot ass fuckery`an he still runnin around hating on me after he ran to the cops an his lawyers over 5 hundred dollars now i owe him 5 thousand dollars ~ i was in jail u dick head how can i pay u from jail~ an u running
to raison [zu keeper]telln him u gave me his money for the bronze nazureth feature ~ yo g ~ i didnt get paid for none of the records u droppd [the academy ]the 60 second album or thoughts for food~u fuckin joke sun u act cuz u around the gods u can treat peaple like they aint shit ~~ i got my own deal nigga with universal an my lawyers is gonna be on your fake wu tang wanna be ass~keep my name out yo mouth or shit will be in the street ~ u devils dont want to see succses u suckin the life out the wu brand u fuckin vampire ~~ ima give you five hundred in person ~ i want to see u face to face ~~ u so so connected lets hook that up ~ #fucking bitch ass sucker mc~

what's up with all the racist white talk my dude? that's a little uncalled for so you can basically suck my big white dick for that one but other than that i'm sure this M-80 guy is a pure clown, he sound like it if what you say is true. fuckin sueing you for 500 bucks cause you did a bid and couldnt pay him? awww man that's pretty bad but again there's always 2 sides to every story so now you and M-80 can both go eat dick, i'm out, peace

*drops mic*

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-09-2010, 04:30 PM
I would always give M-Eighty his props for seemingly able to make albums happen but there is something about the dude which appears shiesty.

too easy.
http://celtic.theoffside.com/files/2008/04/cartman.jpg

Tecknowledgist
12-09-2010, 05:13 PM
killah priest: "i'm not even a part of that almighty group. i just gave him verses"
c-rayz walz: "go back to being dreddy kruger's man whore"
chi-king: "fucking bitch ass sucker mc"

the plot thickens hahaha

billyanalogue
12-09-2010, 05:22 PM
man someone should pay someone like me to take out this fool

wordman
12-09-2010, 05:24 PM
M80 is a clown lets be real...if you cant figure that out you might as well be dead...hes worst than Cilvaringz wanna be ass

CHI-KING
12-09-2010, 05:34 PM
word u do have a piont its not a race issue i have alot of white friends~~ pardon self that wasnt right an exact.~~ #but cmon g with all that homo shit ~#Pause

CHI-KING
12-09-2010, 05:39 PM
M-85

CHI-KING
12-09-2010, 05:48 PM
u can learn alot from a dummy~!

raddr vvan
12-09-2010, 06:00 PM
this bitch ass nigga sued me for 5oo dollars he let me barrow to get merch for krs one tour ~ but i got arrested in nortth cali so i went to jail for 6 months an this fuckin vampire sued me~ went to the police and sued me ~~ #yes this chi king writting this message` then i even call the nigga an get 60 second asassin album artwork right cuz he was halph assn the project and not bringn up his faggot ass fuckery`an he still runnin around hating on me after he ran to the cops an his lawyers over 5 hundred dollars now i owe him 5 thousand dollars ~ i was in jail u dick head how can i pay u from jail~ an u running

king what up this raaddrr. you flipen on bitch ass niggas too i though i was the only real live

nigga in cyber w0rld flipen 0ut. on bitch ass niggas. like hellkeydoe dlah future fag niggas. hold ya head 1.....

CHI-KING
12-09-2010, 06:28 PM
radarr my brother let go~an lets go `we gotta take this killa bee shit back from these nonsense niggas` im calling all my real killa bees~ to start taking this shit back from the internet the streets an the club~~u know who are man wisdom cypher knowlege knowlege ~~ what that mean to u ~~ its the re birth ~~!!

CHI-KING
12-09-2010, 06:33 PM
http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/3089947

BigShawnEnt
12-09-2010, 06:34 PM
no offense homie, but you're lucky you got sued...most people would lay in on an ass whoopin for $500. Real Talk.

but really...what is this? a gay ghetto soap opera? why you putting this shit online? keep that between you and eighty. that shit aint anyones business on this board. period. what are you trying to do, rally people for your cause against m-eighty?

raddr vvan
12-09-2010, 06:34 PM
radarr my brother let go~an lets go `we gotta take this killa bee shit back from these nonsense niggas` im calling all my real killa bees~ to start taking this shit back from the internet the streets an the club~~u know who are man wisdom cypher knowlege knowlege ~~ what that mean to u ~~ its the re birth ~~!!

indeed we have hist0ry i catch up to u after diss cust0dy battle i will be in LA next week. peace

food for thought
12-09-2010, 06:44 PM
what's up with all the racist white talk my dude? that's a little uncalled for so you can basically suck my big white dick for that one but other than that i'm sure this M-80 guy is a pure clown, he sound like it if what you say is true. fuckin sueing you for 500 bucks cause you did a bid and couldnt pay him? awww man that's pretty bad but again there's always 2 sides to every story so now you and M-80 can both go eat dick, i'm out, peace

*drops mic*

are you getting butt hurt because he called him a devil?

or did i miss something?

CHI-KING
12-09-2010, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=BigShawnEnt;2013206]no offense homie, but you're lucky you got sued...most people would lay in on an ass whoopin for $500. Real Talk.

but really...what is this? a gay ghetto soap opera? why you putting this shit online? keep that between you and eighty. that shit aint anyones business on this board. period. what are you trying to do, rally people for your cause against m-eighty?[/QUO

well now m 85 can know how it feels to have dirt kickd on him~ cuz he has been lien on my name and shitting on me for a long time~ i rather not put hands on him~ i rather tell the fans an expose that shit~ cuz this is the only way to get him to chill shit u might not think so but chi king has a following as well and we strong im out here grinding i dont bother no one ~ i dont diss any one ~ except that joe buddens jiont an that was dissing me an my fam ~ its like evryone can go ape shit but i cant let shit be know ~ personally fuck that this is a chess move not checkers an if m 85 wants me to chill then tell him to fuckn chill~

food for thought
12-09-2010, 07:13 PM
hahaha m85

chi king do you know why c razy walz realeased a joint dissing him?

BigShawnEnt
12-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Understand I said what I said because i believe issues between men are just that. If you feel that strong about it, put it on wax, not message boards. from someone who knows eighty, and calls him a friend, imm be the first to tell you that i dont agree with a lot of the shit he does, but thats eighty.

he might do some shady shit from time to time, but thats the music business homie. who doesnt do shady shit? EVERYONE.
-----------------------------
I don't know why everyone on here is talking about Walz dissing eighty...if you know walz then you know why, if not, you dont. hush kiddies. its foolish to wanna be all in other peoples beefs. that shit aint cool or glamorous.

food for thought
12-09-2010, 07:27 PM
he might do some shady shit from time to time, but thats the music business homie. who doesnt do shady shit? EVERYONE.
---------------------------

haha what kind of dumb ass logic is that lol

-----------------------------
I don't know why everyone on here is talking about Walz dissing eighty...if you know walz then you know why, if not, you dont. hush kiddies.

lol ok we get it, m85 is your best friend for life and you feel like defending him

but whats the big deal with wanting to know why a hip hop artist dissed his former associate?

and also whats up with you running around this forum talking shit for your two best boy friends (m85 and remedy)

youre wet behind the ears, faggit.

CHI-KING
12-09-2010, 07:28 PM
u have a piont but whats done is done~when peaple dont repect u they are not going to till u show them u are not what they want u to be~peaple put brands of judement on peaple and i will not be the jist of no more bullshit.. the industry i know is dope an evrybody in my cirlcle get it in/ we produce an manifest ..he got the indianna police on me looking for me taking time out of my life to feed my kids thats un just an the heartake i got to deal with fuck that ~i was a nice guy last year this year #REBIRTH~!

famenchuan
12-09-2010, 07:41 PM
wasn't 60 second assassin pissed at m 80 over some money shit too

Chris Stylez
12-09-2010, 07:42 PM
well m-80 did that d-12 eminem diss track which was shady and he fucks with dzk. but he never did nothin to me and he did a mixtape drop for me mad fast. chi-king never did a mixtape drop i asked him for, then he agreed to appear on a remix i was working on that never ended up happening anyway but he said his "secetary" lost the verse. lol.

everyone has done somethin to someone. someone paid me $50 for a beat years ago then decided he didnt like the beats i sent him to choose from then dissapeared so i felt like i fucked him out of $50. i mean, shit happens. i dunno why he SUED but $500 is ALOT of money. i wouldnt sue over $500 but i dont have a law degree like m-eighty does. so i cant call it. hopefully you two work it all out.

BigShawnEnt
12-09-2010, 07:46 PM
haha what kind of dumb ass logic is that lol

lol ok we get it, m85 is your best friend for life and you feel like defending him

but whats the big deal with wanting to know why a hip hop artist dissed his former associate?

and also whats up with you running around this forum talking shit for your two best boy friends (m85 and remedy)

youre wet behind the ears, faggit.

get off my jock, i aint your father. I didn't defend 80, I just voiced my opinion to CHI about how i thought he handled it. and like he said, whats done is done.

who gives a fuck who i back up on this site?? if I happen to be boys with remedy and back him up, good for me. same with eighty. people ALWAYS back up their people. Remedy & Eighty happen to be my people.

food for thought? eat this dick.

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-09-2010, 07:50 PM
^why do you use a wu logo?

Lex Lugor
12-09-2010, 07:52 PM
That bigshawn dude is jocking in a big way lol. Rayz dissed 80 on a song, don't you understand that? He dissed him on a track made purely FOR FANS TO LISTEN IN, you idiot. If it were such a private matter, clearly it would have been handled privately, but rayz wanted it to be known by more than himself that m80 was on that herpe having hooker fucker type shit.

Fatal Guillotine
12-09-2010, 07:53 PM
why not start your own thing and just cut off ties with him?

BigShawnEnt
12-09-2010, 07:54 PM
That bigshawn dude is jocking in a big way lol. Rayz dissed 80 on a song, don't you understand that? He dissed him on a track made purely FOR FANS TO LISTEN IN, you idiot. If it were such a private matter, clearly it would have been handled privately, but rayz wanted it to be known by more than himself that m80 was on that herpe having hooker fucker type shit.

actually no. thats not why that went down that way. but i forgot, you know walz so well.

CHI-KING
12-09-2010, 07:54 PM
im not saying we cant resolve this situation ~~ i felt like enough is enough ~ evrything done in the dark will come to the light ~~ im just moving in order of my lessons~making knowlege born~

BigShawnEnt
12-09-2010, 07:56 PM
word KING. glad to see you are not one of the many closed minded cats on here. real talk.

^why do you use a wu logo?

cause odb said wu-tang is for the kids

CHI-KING
12-09-2010, 07:58 PM
and i am doing my own thing he is tellin peaple right now in the last week that he gave me other peaple payment ~#whoa~ thats no bueno~!

Fatal Guillotine
12-09-2010, 07:59 PM
the space-time continuum of physics ignores the realm of the mind/
but consciousness is unconfined--by that of space and time/
and represents a higher organizing principle---a 5th dimension, that transcends the speed of lights emission/
light is more than just magnify radiant energy; for some its mind admittance/
the power of truth & right discernment giving birth a higher echelon of vision/
Right Knowledge cant get to Right Understanding so henceforth the term light is therefore synonymous with Wisdom

let me know what you think about that though

i heard a bunch of guys wasnt fooling with him first i hear that k-solo distanced himself, and c-rayz walz now you

i think you should make a leeway for your yourself , blood.

food for thought
12-09-2010, 08:02 PM
get off my jock, i aint your father. I didn't defend 80, I just voiced my opinion to CHI about how i thought he handled it. and like he said, whats done is done.

dont back track now you captain-save-a-hoe ass nigga.

you made a comment about how I/we shouldnt care about why cray walz dissed your boy friend.

youre stupid as fuck if you dont know why we care

or maybe your holding on to his pocket too close inside out when he pisses

who gives a fuck who i back up on this site?? if I happen to be boys with remedy and back him up, good for me. same with eighty. people ALWAYS back up their people. Remedy & Eighty happen to be my people.

and all three of yall are some purebred faggots.

Mic Tyson
12-09-2010, 08:05 PM
dont back track now you captain-save-a-hoe ass nigga.

you made a comment about how I/we shouldnt care about why cray walz dissed your boy friend.

youre stupid as fuck if you dont know why we care

or maybe your holding on to his pocket too close inside out when he pisses

and all three of yall are some purebred faggots.

lol yea all these faggot ass wu wannabes and shit, dude got the wu logo as his sig hahahahaha.

BigShawnEnt
yet you like walz, whos also a friend of mine...LOL

and you wanna know why the W is in my sig? READ IT!

Fatal Guillotine
remedy is a damn cornball

Lex Lugor
12-09-2010, 08:09 PM
both of them niggas are cornballs

hahahaahahahahahaha

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a222/bigshawn/12-25-2006-17.jpg

food for thought
12-09-2010, 08:12 PM

hahahaahahahahahaha

aaaaaaaaaAHHAHAHAHAH

is that big shawn?

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lol @ the best frineds for life embrace

Mic Tyson
12-09-2010, 08:16 PM

hahahaahahahahahaha

hhahahahaahahhaahhahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahah

niggas still rockin enyce? what a fuckin lame

Fatal Guillotine
12-09-2010, 08:16 PM
aaaaaaaaaAHHAHAHAHAH

is that big shawn?

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lol @ the best frineds for life embrace

why remedy look like he going thru a mid-life crisis?

BigShawnEnt
12-09-2010, 08:18 PM
LOL @ the clowns who looked me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for making me the center of your universe. Couldnt you atleast find a pic thats not 4 years old??

here, ill even help you...

http://i54.tinypic.com/ifv50z.jpg

Lex Lugor
12-09-2010, 08:20 PM
hahahahahahahaha! 4 years eh? got damn, dont tell me that spiked dew you rockin creeped even further off your forehead lmfao

CHI-KING
12-09-2010, 08:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QMxZjgCfgs

BigShawnEnt
12-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Want pics with Eighty?? How about C-Rayz? Canibus? Immortal Technique? yall riding my ball hair like tarzan. LOL

I love my fan club...yall fat little fucks living with ya moms

Fatal Guillotine
12-09-2010, 08:24 PM
shawn what do you do?

food for thought
12-09-2010, 08:33 PM
when bigshawn saw lex lugors post,

this was his reaction..........

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2056/fagj.jpg

TUCO
12-09-2010, 09:16 PM
lmao @ remedy's duck face

food for thought
12-09-2010, 09:20 PM
hahahahahahahaha! 4 years eh? got damn, dont tell me that spiked dew you rockin creeped even further off your forehead lmfao

aahahahahahah

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-09-2010, 09:47 PM
LOL @ the clowns who looked me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for making me the center of your universe. Couldnt you atleast find a pic thats not 4 years old??

here, ill even help you...

http://i54.tinypic.com/ifv50z.jpg

another recent photo of remedy
http://www.superiorpics.com/news/pic/verne_troyer_001_080208.jpg

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm confused..

Does the W belong in front of this:

http://www.theabodeofpeace.com/hilal808.jpg

or

this:

http://www.higherpraise.com/clipart/miscellaneous/jew_star.gif

dad
12-09-2010, 10:25 PM
killah priest: "i'm not even a part of that almighty group. i just gave him verses"
c-rayz walz: "go back to being dreddy kruger's man whore"
chi-king: "fucking bitch ass sucker mc"

the plot thickens hahaha

is this real?

BlackSmith
12-09-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm confused..

or

this:

Why not both? We are all one.

josborne3680
12-09-2010, 10:51 PM
So who is Big Shawn? Never heard of him until this thread. Peace

the silencer
12-09-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm confused..

or

this:

i would say both

since Priest, Bo King, Razah are Black Jews

but i think there's no doubt that Wu encompasses both of those and the Cross (and the I-Ching hexagrams, and the yin and yang, etc)

IronManStarks
12-10-2010, 12:51 AM
cease and desist?

HellkeydoePYN
12-10-2010, 01:28 AM
Rondell Darden is harmless...i step to you on the street nigga and you called police on us twice.fucken squad cars come .And you knew we had the hammer on us and YOU wouldn't come to the ALLEY.K couldve snuff you but you keep saying "ima call shyhiem ima call chase".My favorite part was when you tried to change the subject wit lu talking bout his tatoo and lu SAID YO RAY fuck that tatoo.Little lu wanted to fuck you up.Them carol city niggas was waiting for you to fuck U up.IM STILL COOL WITH THEM AND they sent a message to "RADDAR VAN IS FOOD OUT THIS WAY".raydarr remember when son told you to leave his house once he found out you was lying about you being in WU than caled me outside.THAT NIGGA HAD A FUCKen GLOCK .
YEA THE Same one he said DLAH anybody do anything slick grab that shit and start poppen .Son said you didn't leave he was going to make you leave.Ya bitch ass knew better.Than niggas to this day laugh about you saying to them you methodmans brother.THE ONLY REASON THEY WELCOMED YOU IN WAS THEY FELT THAT WAS SHOWING LOVE TO THE GODZ and you took advantage of them.Plus you gave them the universal flag without them knowledging 120 so you fucked up on that end.I cee you wit that allah shirt on and u was told by to OG OLDER GODZ not to wear any of OUR 5% clothes.KING SUN told you point blank.KING SUN A OG nigga.YO RAADDRR how you let NORE AND CAPONE son you in fatburger infront of all those people.He wouldn't call you raaddrr for shit.THAT NIGGA GAVE YOU A NAME.HE GAVE YOU A NAME .

U know how embrassed niggas felt you was around us and let NORE SONN YOU.Numerous time.Yet NORE said peace DLAH.

Oh run into KILLAPRIEST AND APCOLYPICS recently.I personally told KP you a faggot and you still using that OLD ASS VERSE HE did when you was at home in DETROIT wit ya grandma.HE laugh i said i don't fuck wit dat nigga he said good don't .

Ray i told you this is personall not sum music shit and if i had niggas bring the hammer it was POPPEN NIGGA trust me.POPPIN.

U disrespected too many good people and fans on wutang corp on on off line.
You had me in bullshit with real ass niggas.Grave yard shifter and jammin cool .

Them niggas dont run around being someones brother and not related.

Remember when a certain OG in Wu got mad when he saw you had that WU TANG GRAMMY PIC altered and you was put in the picture.

Yo i told iszee,the club promoter about you not being MEF'S BROTHER RAIDER RUCKUS.
Yo u the only herb in the club fronten like you drinken yet you got ORANGE JUICE acten like you drunk.
YOU faggot.You did that when me u lek and shyhiem was in the club.
Me and K saw you fronten like this nigga don't EVEN DRINK .

This nigga LOVES THE FLEA MARKETS.Cee litte did i know YOU WORKED at that 79 fleamarket makeing buttons and shirts.
You meet Lahkim there lied to him said you was IN WU and he believe you somewhat.

On timesquare when you and lord subliminal got into it them BLOOD NIGGAS ask both of us me and Subliminal yo we can fuckup this big goofball up.Yet again i saved you.
Them god niggas now you not GOD.Your a fraud.Check my youtube homo,i be at the school.I build with older gods.YOU NEVER THERE.
U buy a shirt outside than dip.

Oh faggot,hell yea i was there when REMEDY pull up in the whip at Quicksliver and said why you saying WU TANG .STOP you not in WUTANG.!!
Or when Seven (method manager)wouldnt even speak to you.
yet at rock the bells seven know right away who I was and was like peace God .

Dont let me start when ya groupie ass was with BUSTARHYMES on the phone.Busta couldve slap the shit out you for calling him for nothing.Than you wanta delete his number .You a sucka
Than you tried to instagate witha certain clan member about the gp wu shit and it backfired when the god hung up on you.

How about when you tried to FUCK THAT MAN that i told you nigga was a fucken man intill you had to like to cee if HE HAD A DICK.yea u can't tell.
U FAGGOT U CANT TELL MEN FROM WOMEN.
U HAD TO LOOK.
U COULDN'T TELL THE BITCH TITS AND ASS WAS FAKE...Nigga had man hands.
Rondell Darden u claim you get mad power u yet can't TELL A man from female.
That's why all of us use to say those HERPES fucked ya brain up.

Funny how u thought i didn't pay attention to shit.
ONE DAY IN BROOKLYN YOU SAID U WASNT COMING TO THE SQUARE.
Later u say DLAH I HAD TO TAKE A AIDS test i been dumm out.

How many times my FUTURE CHAMBER niggas told you stop fucken bitches raw.
What u say"I CAN'T HELP IT SOME TIME U JUST HAVE TO".
Bullshit .

U tried to take that bitch to the HOTEL LOL....u nasty muthafucker.
THE MAN BITCH INTILL i said yo THAT 'S A FUCKEN DUDE u cant CEE DAT.
If me and k wasn't there u WOULDVE FUCKED A NIGGA.

How bout in eastnewyork PINKHOUSES.I asked you if you from PINKHOUSES LETS GO IN.
U couldn't even do that .HOW YOU YELLEN EASTNEWYORK PINKHOUSES but can't go in your so called own projects but take pics there in front of the sign.

HOW ABOUT A CERTAIN MEMBER from one of the wu camps you stole $100.00 bucks from in orlando you keep bragging about.U A THIEF TO.
I never trust money around you nigga.

OH BY THE WAY all that shit on line isn'at cuz of you made it happen,NINO DID THAT FAGGOT...Ya retarted ass almost missed being on the bomshot song with holocaust fucken around.
You not a business man.

Oh you keep dissen OHIO YET KILLARMY from there.And your RZA lived in cleveland and stubenville.
Remember RZA gave you a wrong number outside the W hotel.I DO.

How about when i was invited to the 8diagrams recordings and you wasn't allowed to go.
I quote from the wu fam"DON'T LET THAT KRAZE FAN IN or you can 't come in".

Cee i get access nigga.You 37YEARS old getten bitches off saying you METHODS BROTHER.

I put you on 10thchamber which i regret.What did the OG in Wu tell you??at his house.HE SAID you only down with us by DLAH once that's over it's over.
You said yo i went to school with RAEKWON.

WHAT THE OG SAY??i don't give a fuck ..stop going around biting off GHOSTFACE.

LOL

Everytime you got into shit me and k was the ones POPPIN OFF.youd say yo DLAH you and K wilden.
U NOT RAW RAW faggot.

My niggas atleast i can say was poppin off on niggas.
Even king sun and king sun older than all of his and was poppin off and 85ers.

THAT PIC WITH HARLEM 8 BLACKJESUS you already spill your guts on that homo remember.??

RZA and them thought you was a security guard so they let you in the studio.
LOL.

Dont let me start on the herpes.
YOU WEAR A CARPERNTERS MASK ON THE DUECE TO HIDE THE OUTBREAKS.
DON'T FORGET TO BAM RECORDED ALOT OF SHIT ON THE DUECE IMA GET MY HANDS ON THAT TO RELEASE IT.
timbo king was there he asked you "did you eat rotten pussy" wit a face full of bumps.lol

OH you run into bam on the ferry.YOU WAS SHOCK.BITCH i told him all the shit you said.
He told me how NORE PLAYED U LIKE A NOBODY IN FRONT OF BITCHES brushing you off.LOL u was mad .

once you called POLICE ON US we knew than it was a wrap for all of us ever being peace.
Alot of niggas i and fc run with was doing street shit.
You made it hot calling police so niggas said "stay away".

cuz real talk i don't care when it come to hood shit RAADRR VAN aka RONDELL DARDEN snitchen and police is not COOL.

THAT WAS SUM SUCKA SHIT.
U COULDVE GOT ALL OF US LOCKED UP Being scary.
Yet on line you talk about killa me JAMMIN ,GRAVEYARD SHIFTER ,NINO and wu corp niggas but you call POLICE.

1 more thing far as RHYMING ,U COPY LINE FOR LINE OUTTA BOOKS Like you did my ILLUMINIT BOOK I GOT ON 125th.
U CAN'T RAP U RETARTED APE.

FUCK U .
FUCK YA WHOLE FAMILY
FUCK YA LIFE NIGGA.

EAT A DICK
I'm a C U

ALLAH U AKBAR

rgu2002
12-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Wu corp I fucking love you, keep it runing homies! This shit made my day! All faggs in one place, its already classic !!!

BlackSmith
12-10-2010, 02:13 AM
I didn't read whole thread but you owed him $500 and he still put you on academy and other cds? Why every "affiliates" airing shit out on forums? Peace.

dafran
12-10-2010, 06:23 AM
After reading the M80 post and continue reading the Chi post here where he cheers that Radder Van Bitch, i'm siding with 80. he wrote with facts and very well written storie but Chi is just a bum ass rapper who needs 500 to make shirts for a tour, why didn't you ask the promoters an advance and make the shit, you a wack ass rapper and don't have no fucking money plus you owe rent to an old lady, aren't you ashamed of your fucking self?? i feel sorry for your ass, eres un pobrecito de mierda que no tiene dinero, no tienes ninguna carrera, seguramente no sabes ni espaņol y eres un puto miserable.

dafran
12-10-2010, 06:25 AM
FUCK Chi-King!!! that's it, rolling with fake ass wannabe beez like raddr van and crying for 500, M80 i could less for him but he put some work and we have some nice jewelz, what the fuck we have from that monkey called Chi-Queen?? Nada de nada.

pepilapugh
12-10-2010, 06:47 AM
Chi you maybe had a chance until you publicly let it be know on this forum that you fuck with that clown Raddarr or what ever his name is. Are you seriously gonna come up here trying to air someone out, and you fucks with that clown nigga. Even if you did fuck with him why would you have open friendly dialog with him in a forum where you know that he is hated so much? I don't post here much because all of the childish cyber fights that go on when people know if they were face to face with the person they wouldn't be talking as reckless. I've been checking out this site and chambermusik since they both started for news updates and enjoy both for the most part, but sometimes I catch myself thinking the people on the other side of this cpu cant be 30 plus like myself acting like this but ol'well! Because of all these bandwagon so called Killa Bees and Wu affiliates i dont buy none of this shit unless its Wu Tang Clan, their solo's, the Clansman's team or crews (ie Theodore Unit, Ice Water) Timbo King, Wu Syndicate, Street Life, Poppa Wu, Sunz of Man, Killarmy, Cappadonna, Remedy (and yes I know he sucks but he's official) La The Darkman, Bronze Nazareth, Brooklyn Zu, Black Knights or Shyhiem. If you don't fall into one of those categories you are a bandwagoner as far as I'm concerned, I know I may have missed a few but I just wish niggas would go do they own shit without trying to leach of the Wu Tang legacy (Raddarr, DLAHA, Boom Shot and countless others) anyway thats my rant for today, I'm not due another for another 5 years!

Jammin
12-10-2010, 06:55 AM
chi you're friend with raaddr? omg ... u probably don't know that this cat is a loser, a snitch (he called the cops because he had beef and give their gvt names to the police), he said he want to KILL everybody on wu corp that hate him etc etc ...did you know that?

angry!
12-10-2010, 08:16 AM
ABABABAHAHAHAHABAAHAHAVBABAHHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAHAHA HA

BIGSHAWN LOOKING LIKE MCULLY CULKIN MINUS THE BOYISH CHARM OF YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

AND IS REMEDY STILL CASHING CHECKS FROM HIS STINT ON ENTOURAGE?!!?!?!?!?

http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/untitled1.bmp

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/A_F/Ei_Ep/Entourage/season3/entourage-lombardozzi20.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

FUCKIN CLOWNS...

REMEDY 5'5'' AND BIG SHAWN EATING AT DINERS, TALKING BOUT "NEVER AGAIN" AFTER LEAVIN THE WAITRESS A TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dafran
12-10-2010, 08:40 AM
ABABABAHAHAHAHABAAHAHAVBABAHHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAHAHA HA

BIGSHAWN LOOKING LIKE MCULLY CULKIN MINUS THE BOYISH CHARM OF YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

AND IS REMEDY STILL CASHING CHECKS FROM HIS STINT ON ENTOURAGE?!!?!?!?!?

http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/untitled1.bmp

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/A_F/Ei_Ep/Entourage/season3/entourage-lombardozzi20.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

FUCKIN CLOWNS...

REMEDY 5'5'' AND BIG SHAWN EATING AT DINERS, TALKING BOUT "NEVER AGAIN" AFTER LEAVIN THE WAITRESS A TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ethered!!

CHI-KING
12-10-2010, 11:15 AM
hate all u want say all that u want me and other respected mc know how u do ~ and i dont give two shits how many albums u drop~ keep my fuckin name out ya mouth~~ u a vampire ~~

CHI-KING
12-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Chi you maybe had a chance until you publicly let it be know on this forum that you fuck with that clown Raddarr or what ever his name is. Are you seriously gonna come up here trying to air someone out, and you fucks with that clown nigga. Even if you did fuck with him why would you have open friendly dialog with him in a forum where you know that he is hated so much? I don't post here much because all of the childish cyber fights that go on when people know if they were face to face with the person they wouldn't be talking as reckless. I've been checking out this site and chambermusik since they both started for news updates and enjoy both for the most part, but sometimes I catch myself thinking the people on the other side of this cpu cant be 30 plus like myself acting like this but ol'well! Because of all these bandwagon so called Killa Bees and Wu affiliates i dont buy none of this shit unless its Wu Tang Clan, their solo's, the Clansman's team or crews (ie Theodore Unit, Ice Water) Timbo King, Wu Syndicate, Street Life, Poppa Wu, Sunz of Man, Killarmy, Cappadonna, Remedy (and yes I know he sucks but he's official) La The Darkman, Bronze Nazareth, Brooklyn Zu, Black Knights or Shyhiem. If you don't fall into one of those categories you are a bandwagoner as far as I'm concerned, I know I may have missed a few but I just wish niggas would go do they own shit without trying to leach of the Wu Tang legacy (Raddarr, DLAHA, Boom Shot and countless others) anyway thats my rant for today, I'm not due another for another 5 years!

u think i give a fuck ~ u or m85 or this site doesnt stop my money nigga` fuck outta here i dont give a shit where u post ~ my shit sellin in germany russia asia europe why would i give to fucks about any of that ~im not here to impress u~ i made knowlege born on some shady ~ shit ~ im still gonna make millions u think u know but u really have no idea homies ~ just fall back sit down `

Holocaust
12-10-2010, 11:23 AM
it was pussy to give that nigga 500 dollars in the firstplace, u dont know him, lmfao if u get paid though...peace

Fatal Guillotine
12-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Rondell Darden is harmless...i step to you on the street nigga and you called police on us twice.fucken squad cars come .And you knew we had the hammer on us and YOU wouldn't come to the ALLEY.K couldve snuff you but you keep saying "ima call shyhiem ima call chase".My favorite part was when you tried to change the subject wit lu talking bout his tatoo and lu SAID YO RAY fuck that tatoo.Little lu wanted to fuck you up.Them carol city niggas was waiting for you to fuck U up.IM STILL COOL WITH THEM AND they sent a message to "RADDAR VAN IS FOOD OUT THIS WAY".raydarr remember when son told you to leave his house once he found out you was lying about you being in WU than caled me outside.THAT NIGGA HAD A FUCKen GLOCK .
YEA THE Same one he said DLAH anybody do anything slick grab that shit and start poppen .Son said you didn't leave he was going to make you leave.Ya bitch ass knew better.Than niggas to this day laugh about you saying to them you methodmans brother.THE ONLY REASON THEY WELCOMED YOU IN WAS THEY FELT THAT WAS SHOWING LOVE TO THE GODZ and you took advantage of them.Plus you gave them the universal flag without them knowledging 120 so you fucked up on that end.I cee you wit that allah shirt on and u was told by to OG OLDER GODZ not to wear any of OUR 5% clothes.KING SUN told you point blank.KING SUN A OG nigga.YO RAADDRR how you let NORE AND CAPONE son you in fatburger infront of all those people.He wouldn't call you raaddrr for shit.THAT NIGGA GAVE YOU A NAME.HE GAVE YOU A NAME .

U know how embrassed niggas felt you was around us and let NORE SONN YOU.Numerous time.Yet NORE said peace DLAH.

Oh run into KILLAPRIEST AND APCOLYPICS recently.I personally told KP you a faggot and you still using that OLD ASS VERSE HE did when you was at home in DETROIT wit ya grandma.HE laugh i said i don't fuck wit dat nigga he said good don't .

Ray i told you this is personall not sum music shit and if i had niggas bring the hammer it was POPPEN NIGGA trust me.POPPIN.

U disrespected too many good people and fans on wutang corp on on off line.
You had me in bullshit with real ass niggas.Grave yard shifter and jammin cool .

Them niggas dont run around being someones brother and not related.

Remember when a certain OG in Wu got mad when he saw you had that WU TANG GRAMMY PIC altered and you was put in the picture.

Yo i told iszee,the club promoter about you not being MEF'S BROTHER RAIDER RUCKUS.
Yo u the only herb in the club fronten like you drinken yet you got ORANGE JUICE acten like you drunk.
YOU faggot.You did that when me u lek and shyhiem was in the club.
Me and K saw you fronten like this nigga don't EVEN DRINK .

This nigga LOVES THE FLEA MARKETS.Cee litte did i know YOU WORKED at that 79 fleamarket makeing buttons and shirts.
You meet Lahkim there lied to him said you was IN WU and he believe you somewhat.

On timesquare when you and lord subliminal got into it them BLOOD NIGGAS ask both of us me and Subliminal yo we can fuckup this big goofball up.Yet again i saved you.
Them god niggas now you not GOD.Your a fraud.Check my youtube homo,i be at the school.I build with older gods.YOU NEVER THERE.
U buy a shirt outside than dip.

Oh faggot,hell yea i was there when REMEDY pull up in the whip at Quicksliver and said why you saying WU TANG .STOP you not in WUTANG.!!
Or when Seven (method manager)wouldnt even speak to you.
yet at rock the bells seven know right away who I was and was like peace God .

Dont let me start when ya groupie ass was with BUSTARHYMES on the phone.Busta couldve slap the shit out you for calling him for nothing.Than you wanta delete his number .You a sucka
Than you tried to instagate witha certain clan member about the gp wu shit and it backfired when the god hung up on you.

How about when you tried to FUCK THAT MAN that i told you nigga was a fucken man intill you had to like to cee if HE HAD A DICK.yea u can't tell.
U FAGGOT U CANT TELL MEN FROM WOMEN.
U HAD TO LOOK.
U COULDN'T TELL THE BITCH TITS AND ASS WAS FAKE...Nigga had man hands.
Rondell Darden u claim you get mad power u yet can't TELL A man from female.
That's why all of us use to say those HERPES fucked ya brain up.

Funny how u thought i didn't pay attention to shit.
ONE DAY IN BROOKLYN YOU SAID U WASNT COMING TO THE SQUARE.
Later u say DLAH I HAD TO TAKE A AIDS test i been dumm out.

How many times my FUTURE CHAMBER niggas told you stop fucken bitches raw.
What u say"I CAN'T HELP IT SOME TIME U JUST HAVE TO".
Bullshit .

U tried to take that bitch to the HOTEL LOL....u nasty muthafucker.
THE MAN BITCH INTILL i said yo THAT 'S A FUCKEN DUDE u cant CEE DAT.
If me and k wasn't there u WOULDVE FUCKED A NIGGA.

How bout in eastnewyork PINKHOUSES.I asked you if you from PINKHOUSES LETS GO IN.
U couldn't even do that .HOW YOU YELLEN EASTNEWYORK PINKHOUSES but can't go in your so called own projects but take pics there in front of the sign.

HOW ABOUT A CERTAIN MEMBER from one of the wu camps you stole $100.00 bucks from in orlando you keep bragging about.U A THIEF TO.
I never trust money around you nigga.

OH BY THE WAY all that shit on line isn'at cuz of you made it happen,NINO DID THAT FAGGOT...Ya retarted ass almost missed being on the bomshot song with holocaust fucken around.
You not a business man.

Oh you keep dissen OHIO YET KILLARMY from there.And your RZA lived in cleveland and stubenville.
Remember RZA gave you a wrong number outside the W hotel.I DO.

How about when i was invited to the 8diagrams recordings and you wasn't allowed to go.
I quote from the wu fam"DON'T LET THAT KRAZE FAN IN or you can 't come in".

Cee i get access nigga.You 37YEARS old getten bitches off saying you METHODS BROTHER.

I put you on 10thchamber which i regret.What did the OG in Wu tell you??at his house.HE SAID you only down with us by DLAH once that's over it's over.
You said yo i went to school with RAEKWON.

WHAT THE OG SAY??i don't give a fuck ..stop going around biting off GHOSTFACE.

LOL

Everytime you got into shit me and k was the ones POPPIN OFF.youd say yo DLAH you and K wilden.
U NOT RAW RAW faggot.

My niggas atleast i can say was poppin off on niggas.
Even king sun and king sun older than all of his and was poppin off and 85ers.

THAT PIC WITH HARLEM 8 BLACKJESUS you already spill your guts on that homo remember.??

RZA and them thought you was a security guard so they let you in the studio.
LOL.

Dont let me start on the herpes.
YOU WEAR A CARPERNTERS MASK ON THE DUECE TO HIDE THE OUTBREAKS.
DON'T FORGET TO BAM RECORDED ALOT OF SHIT ON THE DUECE IMA GET MY HANDS ON THAT TO RELEASE IT.
timbo king was there he asked you "did you eat rotten pussy" wit a face full of bumps.lol

OH you run into bam on the ferry.YOU WAS SHOCK.BITCH i told him all the shit you said.
He told me how NORE PLAYED U LIKE A NOBODY IN FRONT OF BITCHES brushing you off.LOL u was mad .

once you called POLICE ON US we knew than it was a wrap for all of us ever being peace.
Alot of niggas i and fc run with was doing street shit.
You made it hot calling police so niggas said "stay away".

cuz real talk i don't care when it come to hood shit RAADRR VAN aka RONDELL DARDEN snitchen and police is not COOL.

THAT WAS SUM SUCKA SHIT.
U COULDVE GOT ALL OF US LOCKED UP Being scary.
Yet on line you talk about killa me JAMMIN ,GRAVEYARD SHIFTER ,NINO and wu corp niggas but you call POLICE.

1 more thing far as RHYMING ,U COPY LINE FOR LINE OUTTA BOOKS Like you did my ILLUMINIT BOOK I GOT ON 125th.
U CAN'T RAP U RETARTED APE.

FUCK U .
FUCK YA WHOLE FAMILY
FUCK YA LIFE NIGGA.

EAT A DICK
I'm a C U

ALLAH U AKBAR

huh?

CHI-KING
12-10-2010, 11:52 AM
An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it. and i had to let it be known ` an for the record i roll with 100 mad brooklyn zu i know raddar we met at ground zero in the city selling our shit like real niggas do~he cool with me ~he never did nothing to me~~The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing,..
yea and check out my three videos i shot and paid for this year~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdPXijm1CEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFcImH0N9C8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_55UJ4icGJ

yesterday and tommorow are two diffrent worlds~

dafran
12-10-2010, 12:09 PM
u think i give a fuck ~ u or m85 or this site doesnt stop my money nigga` fuck outta here i dont give a shit where u post ~ my shit sellin in germany russia asia europe why would i give to fucks about any of that ~im not here to impress u~ i made knowlege born on some shady ~ shit ~ im still gonna make millions u think u know but u really have no idea homies ~ just fall back sit down `

yeah lol you talk about millions and you don't even have a fucking 500$ in your dirty rotten pockets. I'm from Spain europe for your fucking information and nobody i mean no fucking body knows notthing about you, you ain't selling shit and if you do so you are raddr vaing people. SMH wack ass rapper tell the story why you are not signed to Godz inc anymore, why you don't roll with Brooklyn Zu and you down with 100 Mad punk ass

pepilapugh
12-10-2010, 06:05 PM
You a lying clown, I don't give a fuck who you know or how many albums you sold you a lying thieving clown! I never heard nothing from you that made me think you would ever get a million anything.

dafran
12-11-2010, 04:02 AM
34 units...on a chambermusik cd'r release that's it and still owes them money, that's what somebody from chambermusik said. lol at his broke ass Chi Queen

PALEFORCE
12-11-2010, 09:30 PM
everybody knows making deals with black people is bad for business

take tht shit to judge judy

you will both make more then 500