PDA

View Full Version : to gaydahh van

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-09-2010, 09:24 PM
now that I know you tried to set me up to get jumped in NY,u have officially become priority on my list of faggot ass wannabe rappers who's fake medalion,chains I'm gonna take,in other words,if I were youmid stay in a hole in Miami and never show my face again,no one makes an attempt @my life,i got you nigga,mark my words,as everyone on hre is my witness,imma show you nigga,theres peeps you don't fuck with, bitch ass nigga

food for thought
12-09-2010, 09:30 PM
hahaha i was wondering when you were going to react to that

what a wu corp week

Chris Stylez
12-09-2010, 09:34 PM
i didnt hear about this. more details please

check two
12-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Nobody takes me golllllllllllld !!!

ol dirty abbot
12-09-2010, 10:34 PM
detail the drama please

ALCATRAZ
12-09-2010, 11:31 PM
uh oh spaghettios

JASPER BEARDLY
12-09-2010, 11:34 PM
graveyards gonna give him the tombstone n hes gonna rest in peace

zjHtxPew5Os

wukillabee25
12-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Who let the dogs out???

Jammin
12-09-2010, 11:43 PM
he wanna kill me too check my profile hes 37 yrz old!!!!!

HellkeydoePYN
12-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Rondell Darden is harmless...i step to you on the street nigga and you called police on us twice.fucken squad cars come .And you knew we had the hammer on us and YOU wouldn't come to the ALLEY.K couldve snuff you but you keep saying "ima call shyhiem ima call chase".My favorite part was when you tried to change the subject wit lu talking bout his tatoo and lu SAID YO RAY fuck that tatoo.Little lu wanted to fuck you up.Them carol city niggas was waiting for you to fuck U up.IM STILL COOL WITH THEM AND they sent a message to "RADDAR VAN IS FOOD OUT THIS WAY".raydarr remember when son told you to leave his house once he found out you was lying about you being in WU than caled me outside.THAT NIGGA HAD A FUCKen GLOCK .
YEA THE Same one he said DLAH anybody do anything slick grab that shit and start poppen .Son said you didn't leave he was going to make you leave.Ya bitch ass knew better.Than niggas to this day laugh about you saying to them you methodmans brother.THE ONLY REASON THEY WELCOMED YOU IN WAS THEY FELT THAT WAS SHOWING LOVE TO THE GODZ and you took advantage of them.Plus you gave them the universal flag without them knowledging 120 so you fucked up on that end.I cee you wit that allah shirt on and u was told by to OG OLDER GODZ not to wear any of OUR 5% clothes.KING SUN told you point blank.KING SUN A OG nigga.YO RAADDRR how you let NORE AND CAPONE son you in fatburger infront of all those people.He wouldn't call you raaddrr for shit.THAT NIGGA GAVE YOU A NAME.HE GAVE YOU A NAME .

U know how embrassed niggas felt you was around us and let NORE SONN YOU.Numerous time.Yet NORE said peace DLAH.

Oh run into KILLAPRIEST AND APCOLYPICS recently.I personally told KP you a faggot and you still using that OLD ASS VERSE HE did when you was at home in DETROIT wit ya grandma.HE laugh i said i don't fuck wit dat nigga he said good don't .

Ray i told you this is personall not sum music shit and if i had niggas bring the hammer it was POPPEN NIGGA trust me.POPPIN.

U disrespected too many good people and fans on wutang corp on on off line.
You had me in bullshit with real ass niggas.Grave yard shifter and jammin cool .

Them niggas dont run around being someones brother and not related.

Remember when a certain OG in Wu got mad when he saw you had that WU TANG GRAMMY PIC altered and you was put in the picture.

Yo i told iszee,the club promoter about you not being MEF'S BROTHER RAIDER RUCKUS.
Yo u the only herb in the club fronten like you drinken yet you got ORANGE JUICE acten like you drunk.
YOU faggot.You did that when me u lek and shyhiem was in the club.
Me and K saw you fronten like this nigga don't EVEN DRINK .

This nigga LOVES THE FLEA MARKETS.Cee litte did i know YOU WORKED at that 79 fleamarket makeing buttons and shirts.
You meet Lahkim there lied to him said you was IN WU and he believe you somewhat.

On timesquare when you and lord subliminal got into it them BLOOD NIGGAS ask both of us me and Subliminal yo we can fuckup this big goofball up.Yet again i saved you.
Them god niggas now you not GOD.Your a fraud.Check my youtube homo,i be at the school.I build with older gods.YOU NEVER THERE.
U buy a shirt outside than dip.

Oh faggot,hell yea i was there when REMEDY pull up in the whip at Quicksliver and said why you saying WU TANG .STOP you not in WUTANG.!!
Or when Seven (method manager)wouldnt even speak to you.
yet at rock the bells seven know right away who I was and was like peace God .

Dont let me start when ya groupie ass was with BUSTARHYMES on the phone.Busta couldve slap the shit out you for calling him for nothing.Than you wanta delete his number .You a sucka
Than you tried to instagate witha certain clan member about the gp wu shit and it backfired when the god hung up on you.

How about when you tried to FUCK THAT MAN that i told you nigga was a fucken man intill you had to like to cee if HE HAD A DICK.yea u can't tell.
U FAGGOT U CANT TELL MEN FROM WOMEN.
U HAD TO LOOK.
U COULDN'T TELL THE BITCH TITS AND ASS WAS FAKE...Nigga had man hands.
Rondell Darden u claim you get mad power u yet can't TELL A man from female.
That's why all of us use to say those HERPES fucked ya brain up.

Funny how u thought i didn't pay attention to shit.
ONE DAY IN BROOKLYN YOU SAID U WASNT COMING TO THE SQUARE.
Later u say DLAH I HAD TO TAKE A AIDS test i been dumm out.

How many times my FUTURE CHAMBER niggas told you stop fucken bitches raw.
What u say"I CAN'T HELP IT SOME TIME U JUST HAVE TO".
Bullshit .

U tried to take that bitch to the HOTEL LOL....u nasty muthafucker.
THE MAN BITCH INTILL i said yo THAT 'S A FUCKEN DUDE u cant CEE DAT.
If me and k wasn't there u WOULDVE FUCKED A NIGGA.

How bout in eastnewyork PINKHOUSES.I asked you if you from PINKHOUSES LETS GO IN.
U couldn't even do that .HOW YOU YELLEN EASTNEWYORK PINKHOUSES but can't go in your so called own projects but take pics there in front of the sign.

HOW ABOUT A CERTAIN MEMBER from one of the wu camps you stole $100.00 bucks from in orlando you keep bragging about.U A THIEF TO.
I never trust money around you nigga.

OH BY THE WAY all that shit on line isn'at cuz of you made it happen,NINO DID THAT FAGGOT...Ya retarted ass almost missed being on the bomshot song with holocaust fucken around.
You not a business man.

Oh you keep dissen OHIO YET KILLARMY from there.And your RZA lived in cleveland and stubenville.
Remember RZA gave you a wrong number outside the W hotel.I DO.

How about when i was invited to the 8diagrams recordings and you wasn't allowed to go.
I quote from the wu fam"DON'T LET THAT KRAZE FAN IN or you can 't come in".

Cee i get access nigga.You 37YEARS old getten bitches off saying you METHODS BROTHER.

I put you on 10thchamber which i regret.What did the OG in Wu tell you??at his house.HE SAID you only down with us by DLAH once that's over it's over.
You said yo i went to school with RAEKWON.

WHAT THE OG SAY??i don't give a fuck ..stop going around biting off GHOSTFACE.

LOL

Everytime you got into shit me and k was the ones POPPIN OFF.youd say yo DLAH you and K wilden.
U NOT RAW RAW faggot.

My niggas atleast i can say was poppin off on niggas.
Even king sun and king sun older than all of his and was poppin off and 85ers.

THAT PIC WITH HARLEM 8 BLACKJESUS you already spill your guts on that homo remember.??

RZA and them thought you was a security guard so they let you in the studio.
LOL.

Dont let me start on the herpes.
YOU WEAR A CARPERNTERS MASK ON THE DUECE TO HIDE THE OUTBREAKS.
DON'T FORGET TO BAM RECORDED ALOT OF SHIT ON THE DUECE IMA GET MY HANDS ON THAT TO RELEASE IT.
timbo king was there he asked you "did you eat rotten pussy" wit a face full of bumps.lol

OH you run into bam on the ferry.YOU WAS SHOCK.BITCH i told him all the shit you said.
He told me how NORE PLAYED U LIKE A NOBODY IN FRONT OF BITCHES brushing you off.LOL u was mad .

once you called POLICE ON US we knew than it was a wrap for all of us ever being peace.
Alot of niggas i and fc run with was doing street shit.
You made it hot calling police so niggas said "stay away".

cuz real talk i don't care when it come to hood shit RAADRR VAN aka RONDELL DARDEN snitchen and police is not COOL.

THAT WAS SUM SUCKA SHIT.
U COULDVE GOT ALL OF US LOCKED UP Being scary.
Yet on line you talk about killa me JAMMIN ,GRAVEYARD SHIFTER ,NINO and wu corp niggas but you call POLICE.

FUCK U .
FUCK YA WHOLE FAMILY
FUCK YA LIFE NIGGA.

EAT A DICK
I'm a C U

ALLAH U AKBAR

Jammin
12-10-2010, 01:30 AM
THAT WAS SUM SUCKA SHIT.
Yet on line you talk about killa me JAMMIN ,GRAVEYARD SHIFTER ,NINO and wu corp niggas but you call POLICE.

that's exactly what i said to raaddrr, he's taking it way too seriously, but at the same time he called the cops and gave your gvt names to them? fuck him, he's a rat, a snitch, a hoe that's all

Jammin
12-10-2010, 01:49 AM
to gravey: raaddrr is a pussy, internet thug, he's a snitch, calling the cops because he's afraid, i told him he said he called the cops because of his daughter and he don't wanna go in jail because of dlah ... raaddrr's a RAT

http://myenvirocare.com/pestblog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/rat.jpg

MaskedAvenger
12-10-2010, 02:00 AM
http://gangster.50cartoons.com/gangster/images/gangster_4.jpg

Jammin
12-10-2010, 03:53 AM
Remember when a certain OG in Wu got mad when he saw you had that WU TANG GRAMMY PIC altered and you was put in the picture.

How about when you tried to FUCK THAT MAN that i told you nigga was a fucken man intill you had to like to cee if HE HAD A DICK.yea u can't tell.
U FAGGOT U CANT TELL MEN FROM WOMEN.
U HAD TO LOOK.
U COULDN'T TELL THE BITCH TITS AND ASS WAS FAKE...Nigga had man hands.
Rondell Darden u claim you get mad power u yet can't TELL A man from female.
That's why all of us use to say those HERPES fucked ya brain up.

Funny how u thought i didn't pay attention to shit.
ONE DAY IN BROOKLYN YOU SAID U WASNT COMING TO THE SQUARE.
Later u say DLAH I HAD TO TAKE A AIDS test i been dumm out.

How many times my FUTURE CHAMBER niggas told you stop fucken bitches raw.
What u say"I CAN'T HELP IT SOME TIME U JUST HAVE TO".
Bullshit .

U tried to take that bitch to the HOTEL LOL....u nasty muthafucker.
THE MAN BITCH INTILL i said yo THAT 'S A FUCKEN DUDE u cant CEE DAT.
If me and k wasn't there u WOULDVE FUCKED A NIGGA.

How about when i was invited to the 8diagrams recordings and you wasn't allowed to go.
I quote from the wu fam"DON'T LET THAT KRAZE FAN IN or you can 't come in".

Cee i get access nigga.You 37YEARS old getten bitches off saying you METHODS BROTHER.

WHAT THE OG SAY??i don't give a fuck ..stop going around biting off GHOSTFACE.

Dont let me start on the herpes.
YOU WEAR A CARPERNTERS MASK ON THE DUECE TO HIDE THE OUTBREAKS.
DON'T FORGET TO BAM RECORDED ALOT OF SHIT ON THE DUECE IMA GET MY HANDS ON THAT TO RELEASE IT.
timbo king was there he asked you "did you eat rotten pussy" wit a face full of bumps.lol

once you called POLICE ON US we knew than it was a wrap for all of us ever being peace.
Alot of niggas i and fc run with was doing street shit.
You made it hot calling police so niggas said "stay away".

cuz real talk i don't care when it come to hood shit RAADRR VAN aka RONDELL DARDEN snitchen and police is not COOL.

THAT WAS SUM SUCKA SHIT.

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/491/ether5pm.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-10-2010, 08:03 AM
yo real talk,im glad all this shit is coming out,this nigga is a straight herb but I aint gonna do too much talking,real niggaz will see you gaydah van,on everything,i tried to peace this shit out with you last yar when you were blowing up my jack rying like a little bitch about being exposed but I see what you are,you a bi polar having faggot ass nigga that needs ya ass whooped,u gonna get your wish bitch nigga

dafran
12-10-2010, 08:34 AM
yo real talk,im glad all this shit is coming out,this nigga is a straight herb but I aint gonna do too much talking,real niggaz will see you gaydah van,on everything,i tried to peace this shit out with you last yar when you were blowing up my jack rying like a little bitch about being exposed but I see what you are,you a bi polar having faggot ass nigga that needs ya ass whooped,u gonna get your wish bitch nigga

do it!! do it!! STAMP that W :picture:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-10-2010, 10:26 AM
noted fam,trust me,evrything is noted

Fatal Guillotine
12-10-2010, 10:31 AM
damn bruh, i mean how can a person take him serious, dude is disrespecting himself and the nge (5%) by acting uncivilized.

so shifter, you was touring or something?

angry!
12-10-2010, 10:38 AM
yo grave my nigga...

rock some mechanic gloves...

possibly a bee keepers mask...

cuz you know that nigga has ducked SEVERAL beatings.. arrests... etc...

for possibly being HIV positive!!!!!!!!

i always think about that shit, its a lot of fiends id rock to sleep, but i think twice, knowing they got some pitiful blood disease brewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats how you this nigga is a roach, you gotta throw hands in a bio hazard suit to make a point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-10-2010, 10:44 AM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/587044/lmao-o.gif

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Wow! How much of a waste of a human faggot life is this raaddar vann guy? He should definately kill himself.

Fatal Guillotine
12-10-2010, 11:13 AM
where did this dude come from

Holocaust
12-10-2010, 11:21 AM
dont ever try to run up on swarm again, or you;ll get ur ass knocked out, thats on the lb

raddr vvan
12-10-2010, 01:06 PM
now that I know you tried to set me up to get jumped in NY,u have officially become priority on my list of faggot ass wannabe rappers who's fake medalion,chains I'm gonna take,in other words,if I were youmid stay in a hole in Miami and never show my face again,no one makes an attempt @my life,i got you nigga,mark my words,as everyone on hre is my witness,imma show you nigga,theres peeps you don't fuck with, bitch ass nigga

do you have any evidence,facts.any proof,on these accusations???????

i don't want too here about what you s0 called herd on the internet. tell me the facts gravy-train 1.....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-10-2010, 02:07 PM
lmao @ this faggot ass nigga,nigga,i told you,whatever you gotta say,u gonna say that shit on the streets,im not doin this cyber shit with you no more,u know where to find me nigga,i suggest you bring them niggaz you were banking on while you at it,i don't got shit to say to you till I return the favor nigga

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-10-2010, 02:08 PM
damn bruh, i mean how can a person take him serious, dude is disrespecting himself and the nge (5%) by acting uncivilized.

so shifter, you was touring or something?

something of that sort fam,lmfao @ him tryna ask for proof,its crazy when his own niggaz ratted him out yo

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-10-2010, 02:10 PM
yo grave my nigga...

rock some mechanic gloves...

possibly a bee keepers mask...

cuz you know that nigga has ducked SEVERAL beatings.. arrests... etc...

for possibly being HIV positive!!!!!!!!

i always think about that shit, its a lot of fiends id rock to sleep, but i think twice, knowing they got some pitiful blood disease brewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats how you this nigga is a roach, you gotta throw hands in a bio hazard suit to make a point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fam,u aint lying,lord knows what these dirty bird ass nigga got,imma have to exercise caution which this faggot,real spit,but yo on the real,cats been letting this nigga slide for too long,he got a lil to comfy with all this faggy shit he be on,someones gotta do something about his punk ass

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Wow! How much of a waste of a human faggot life is this raaddar vann guy? He should definately kill himself.

he would be doing the world a huge favor,real talk

you know what sucks for you van? I got niggaz in ya circle that tell me your every move,im gona get you nigga,mark this,can you say the same for ya bitch ass?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-10-2010, 02:16 PM
I sure peeped this shit when this nigga was on the jack asking to meet me @ a bar for drinks and shit,im like yo,its either this dude is a flaming homo faggy or he is up to something,u can't trick niggaz like me gaydah,i already been told you before,dont take me for one of these corny ass niggaz cause I be online and shit,outside this shitmu don't wanna know wtf I can do to you hommie,but I see you wanna find out,so be it,fuck with my life nigga,ill return that favor

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-10-2010, 02:26 PM
and if I find out you gave my government name to the cops,i swear nigga...

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-10-2010, 04:02 PM
you know i got you shifter......

battle?
12-10-2010, 04:13 PM
who cares...make tracks show up @ battle's an duel

HellkeydoePYN
12-15-2010, 12:23 AM
Raddrr (RONDELL DARDEN)i was having a good laugh about you with some old friends of mine that u introduced me 2.i REMEMBER when those pimps come to the hotel looken for you when u tried to wife that hooker and me and k was at his rest and you was mad cuz i left my cell phone there and u couldnt call me for help.YO HOW THE FUCK U GONNE use sissors to cut some pimps up.U WAS SHOOK.I said yo not my fault you fucken wit hoes paying for pussy.
u got mad at me like i did something wrong cuz i left my cell phone.
How u going to keep a HOE For mad hours when them niggas got her on lock.
5TH and all them niggas tried to tell us that u was down south tricken on bitches left and right.That one night u said u spent $200.00 on one bitch.
EVEN king sun said u was tricken HARD.!! dam son u tried to play king sun yet he a real nigga and he thought u was REALLY RELATED TO METHODMAN.
On your answering machine it says raaddrr van aka raider ruckus.

Yo remember
The one hooker u got at the hotel than called measken for me to lie for u and say the money was in the safe in the hotel and i had the key.
Come one raaddrr.THAT BITCH was tite u didnt have her money .

all the bitches you had always are fat black and nasty.I never saw you with anything that was decent.Everything u scoop is busted.

That's another reason why niggas don't like you.YOU MAKE real niggas look bad from BK with your Detroit ass.313 NOT 718.

I remember me and k was walken and u called us up asken did we want to get head from the FAT GROSS SPANISH BITCH for $20.00 i said IM GOOD.
U SAID YO $20.00 is a deal nigga.I said i don't pay for pussy nigga.
that's bitch is GROSS.How the fuck u hit that shit....

yo funny as hell that crack head u was fucken had her baby.she asked about u in front of NINO lol.
yo u shouldve saw the look on nino's face when he saw that bitch.I said yo that's the kind of women RONDELL FUCKS.CRACKHEADS.OR EX SMOKERS

RADDRR yo i had no idea u was tricken like that in fl.

RECENTLY i met some lil short chick from CALI tellen me she know somebody in WU TANG.I said who...she said method man's brother...oh boy.

RAY now u out in CALI sanfran home of the FAGGOTS TELLEN LIES??come on u to old for that.

I HEARD HOW U COULDN'T GET IN ROCK THE BELLS TRYING TO USE P.WU's name's u maggot.LOL and bb kings U WAS pacen outside trying to figure away in.HOW A WU FAN GOING TO ROCK WITH THE FAM U NOT WITH.

YO DID U GET CREAM FOR THOSE OUTBREAKS NIGGA.I love the fact that mad niggas even wu affilates saw u with herpes...I CAN JUST RELAX knowing u got HERPES from some rotten 8 ave coochie.
oh
and that nigga u put on the phone trying to threaten me is cool.i told son the slick shit u did.
FUNNY STORY.
I was told by him u was opening up the door ASS NAKED and son told u put a towel on.!!He said "is that NIGGA GAY"i said well he pay for PUSSY FOR A FACT!!
Raadrr please don't have me get them hoes on camera.I WILL NIGGA!

Remember u was bragging to everyone how a member in WU FUCKED YOUR BM.
U sick i never did understand what is so cool about a nigga fucken your BABY MAMA just cuz he in WU.
But than again u said ya BM give good head...U SAID THAT NOT ME.TO ME.LOL

Son and yo the kraziest bitch i ever seen u with was the chick who got hit by a car that u introduced me to at WALMART in hallendale.
Yo that bitch was so OFF and slow and u like i fucked dat bitch.

OH I LET BLUE RASPBERRY know you a str8 fag nigga all the slick shit u was saying about her.YEA nigga ...TRUST ME all that slick shit.
SHE DIDN'T WANT U FAGGOT...U A LIEING PIECE OF SHIT .

U PAY FOR PUSSY NIGGA AND I CAN PROVE IT.!!

I'll get all them hoes from Biscayne and Washington on camera and give details.

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A FAGGOT U ALSO PAY FOR PUSSY.
SO U BI SEXUAL.
U ARE 37yrs old trying to hang with a bunch of grown men.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
WU STORY:

Yo remember u called me mad cuz KILLAPRIEST wouldn't let u get on the track with him and prodical.
AND HOW U CUT N PASTE THAT PRODIGAL SON TRACK AND HAD IT ON HIPHOP GAME INTILL prodigal founded out about it and checked U FAGGOT.
Think i didn't know about that. haha WELL I DID.

u will be 38yrs old in 2011.Raaddr i m not going to pose with guns or threaten u online .
Cuz real talk u pussy cuz i stepped to you already and u called the FUCKEN POLICE .
I just can't ever be peace with that.U TRIED TO GET ME AND MY NIGGAS locked up.
THAT' WHAT GIVES IT AWAY.
CEE bk niggas don't call cops.
CEE I RUN FROM POLICE ..U RUN WITH POLICE.

U know all those time square cops by name ??hmm...how.

I heard about u on staten island to.LOL
U GET RIGHT ON THE BUS THAN RIGHT TO THE FERRY.
Impress me with u in PARK HILL OR STAPLETON like me and K WAS U FAGGOT.U CEE NIGGAS ON THE U TUBE.
U was scared to be in fort greene at night after building with the older god.
HOW U TATTO 718 ON YOUR ARM IS A MYSTERY.

Yo i told the godz in C MEDIA that u was told not to wear that UNIVERSAL FLAG OF ALLAH and u doing it anyway.
OK ......ima leave it at dat.OK LETS CEE HOW LONG U ROCK IT.

Yo yea little flea market buddies showed me a text u sent.
IT SAID U WAS WORKING WITH KING JUST.

RAADRR from one wu dick to another.
QUESTION IS WHICH WU nigga in 2011 dick u going to try and suck to feel like u IN.

THAT GUN PIC U HOLDEN UP LOOKS FAMILAR.?LOL i really think that was at stickem up's crib that's not yours homo.
is that your famous WALMART air pistol.
SON WHEN ME AND MY NIGGAS SAW U THE SHIT I HAD WAS REAL not no fucken TOY.!!

U a herb.u let these KIDS on wutang corp make a fucken fool outta u.
WHAT I NET CAFE U AT.??

i saw ya little YOUTUBE where u callen yourself CARLTON FISK .
Yo i emailed him on facebook and let him know u know trying to use his name.

U NOT FROM STATEN ISLAND.U NOT IN WU TANG.U ARE A FAN.
JUST BUY THE MUSIC NIGGA.
U NOT IN 10THCHAMBER.U was kicked the fuck out .
U WAS BANNED FROM THE RECORDING SESSIONS and U WAS ABOUT TO CRY CUZ I WAS INVITED TO THE 8 DIAGRAM RECORDING SESSIONS and u had to stand on the corner selling ya wu bootleggs.
While i was in the studio u kept blowing my PHONE UP being a groupie to cee what the CLAN WAS DOING.
HOW GAY.I WOULDN'T EVEN ANSWER.
LOL

i will never say anything to disrespect your DAUGHTER.The reason is i don't sink tha low unlike u did.

It's sad that such a pretty little girl has a DICK NOSE FATHER.

Hopefully when she gets older she will cee ya ways in actions are that of a devil not god and she will tell u what ima tellen now

GO FUCK YASELF U GIANT HERPE.

more unreleased RAADRR VAN SONGS COMING WHERE HE DISSES CHAMBERMUSIK/GCLEF AND GRAVEYARD SHIFTER AND JAMMIN AND THE CORP.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-15-2010, 07:54 AM
this ether is godly,van logg off forever ,do yaself that favor

dret.izm
12-15-2010, 09:14 AM
damn theres some RUTHLESS ethering going down hahaha....

technologically knocked the FUCK OUT !!!

GO FUCK YASELF U GIANT HERPE.

hhahahahahahaha!!