PDA

View Full Version : Hey mods...? (in reference to m80, chi-king, etc.)

Art Vandelay
12-10-2010, 11:12 AM
you guys need to start doing your job and start banning these people. the wu-fam (real or fake) are acting more immature than us regular scum bags on this site...

cilva vs. remedy
dlah vs. radddddarrrrr vaaaaannnnn
m80 vs. chi king

who would have ever thought that i got more respect for TSA, ghostlaced, palehorse and skampoe then i do for the guys that i'm buying music from?

kempa
12-10-2010, 11:15 AM
co sign
dat shit is rediculous

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-10-2010, 11:17 AM
you guys need to start doing your job and start banning these people. the wu-fam (real or fake) are acting more immature than us regular scum bags on this site...

cilva vs. remedy
dlah vs. radddddarrrrr vaaaaannnnn
m80 vs. chi king

who would have ever thought that i got more respect for TSA, ghostlaced, palehorse and skampoe then i do for the guys that i'm buying music from?

fuck that
their pathetic rambling is entertaining

and don't front like you bought any of those fags' music, either.

food for thought
12-10-2010, 11:20 AM
lol cilvaringz didnt even do shit

issues
12-10-2010, 11:21 AM
ahha..

wait..

the guys that i'm buying music from?

http://i14.tinypic.com/678uh46.jpg

Art Vandelay
12-10-2010, 11:24 AM
fuck that
their pathetic rambling is entertaining

and don't front like you bought any of those fags' music, either.

well i bought a couple cds that m80 a&r'd. and i own a cd or 2 that SLiveringz has a beat on. and i have both of remedy's cds.

lol cilvaringz didnt even do shit

well somebody keeps changing thread titles that involves remedy. if it's SLiveringz, it's gay, but funny.

if it's a mod trying to suck up to him, it's more gay and less funny

food for thought
12-10-2010, 11:26 AM
man thats cause remedy is a fag

Rawticus
12-10-2010, 12:11 PM
I agrree with you art..the funny thing is these guys be fighting out here thinking the whole worlds eyes are on them ...but when you check the wu chamber theres only usually about 50 people viewing this forum at one time,its ridiculous lol ...Wu don't realy give a shit about this site , not the 9 generals anyway lol

SL33
12-10-2010, 01:06 PM
mods please make them stop.

TAURO
12-10-2010, 01:18 PM
I can't stop them making threads anymore than I can stop other users from doing so.

Deleting their threads are pointless since more will just pop up in their place, all I can do is Sid Row everything and let the admins decide the final outcome.

To be honest, i've enjoyed sitting back and watching the whole thing unfold. It's been a funny couple of weeks for wu corp.

food for thought
12-10-2010, 03:06 PM
To be honest, i've enjoyed sitting back and watching the whole thing unfold. It's been a funny couple of weeks for wu corp.

word

this provided some much needed comic relief for a brother and my finals

Prolifical ENG
12-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Wow....a lotta shit posted today while I was at work, workin hard all Friday from early week procrastination....

I need to read all that new shit.

I also need to talk to someone in particular.

Some of that shit is funny though.

battle?
12-10-2010, 05:29 PM
wouldnt u think if they all know each other etc.. wouldn't they work it out in some other way than on here?

98T3PVaRrHU

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 02:33 AM
i don't think they violated any terms nothing they have done constitutes a banning

you cant say bann some one just because you don't agree or the violate you idea of maturity

however the mod who violated and persecuted me for my religions ideas needs to be removed from power

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102954

VI. Racism
In an online multicultural community, racism is likely to come up as a topic. Racism is large topic that hip-hop has always had to deal with. Wutangcorp.com is a hip-hop oriented site hence racism will constantly come in topics and even the topic itself.

Topics that turn into 2 sided wars between racial or even religious beliefs will be reviewed. Users who continuously make posts that are believed to have direct racial intentions will be removed from posting and the posts will be deleted. Users have to learn to analyze language to determine if posts really do have racial intentions.

he didn't even ague my ideas just changed my words to something demeaning toward my religion

Jragonsoul
12-12-2010, 02:48 AM
I honestly dont care as long as nobody mess with the sections within The Lab i'm ok.I find this shit entertaining as a muthafucka and if it stops it wont change a thing because theres always some dumb shit on this entertaing ass forum anyway.