PDA

View Full Version : Positive Affirmations.

3rd3y3
12-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Do you practice thinking positive thoughts?

Professor Poopsnagle
12-10-2010, 09:47 PM
I do try to see the bright side in things, but sometimes it becomes too much to be light hearted about. I always find it hard to determine my emotions and it can be a bit confusing and even frustrating. Extreme depression is easy to recognise and sometimes it just makes me want to surf on that melancholy. Get it out of my system.

3rd3y3
12-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Feel Ya.

I need to program self to cee the bright side.

Dokuro
12-10-2010, 09:54 PM
nay i'm a totally negative i worry all day what could go wrong so i can be prepared to deal with it or make a solution to fix it before it happens. the last thing i want is to be blindsided by something and not have the means to protect my self and those around me

Face of the Golden Falcon
12-11-2010, 03:13 AM
^
What does being negative and worrying have to do with being prepared and understanding the underlying factors of events and experiences?

HETEPU

JASPER BEARDLY
12-11-2010, 03:57 AM
maybe he does not associate the feeling of trepidation with worrying, moreso just thinking about the possibilities that may arise

Dokuro
12-11-2010, 04:02 AM
if you only focus on the positive you will get blind sighted buy the actuality of the worlds negativity. the world is in balance and things happen out of your control. buy maintaining the thought that things will go wrong, (which is negative thinking) you can fix it before it does

you need both -&+ in order to be whole

and by walking around saying to your self things are gonna be great to day you set you self up for a potentially bigger fall

its the same thing with setting small goals instead of large ones, don't reach for the stars reach for the hammer, then the nail , then the 2X4 and eventually you will build a latter to get you closer to your goal

Dokuro
12-11-2010, 04:09 AM
i guess what i'm saying is there is great validity to Murphy's Law(-)

Mumm Ra
12-11-2010, 07:14 AM
if you only focus on the positive you will get blind sighted buy the actuality of the worlds negativity.
do you know this from experience...?

if you only see positive....the negative will disappear altogether
negative will turn positive
if you truly believe nothing can be against you, then nothing will be

but me, nah, i never worry about things
i always keep a positive mindset
i haven't had a stressful day in some years
im not sure its even possible for me to become depressed
and you couldn't make me mad if you tried

yeah, you still gotta recognize what is negative
but see it for what it is, don't attach an emotion to it....work to change it, learn from it

12-11-2010, 05:01 PM
maybe he does not associate the feeling of trepidation with worrying, moreso just thinking about the possibilities that may arise

...he didn't use the word trepidation. He used the words "worry" and "negative". So I did.

...and Mumm Ra's on point.

HETEPU

Dokuro
12-11-2010, 05:21 PM
do you know this from experience...?

if you only see positive....the negative will disappear altogether
negative will turn positive
if you truly believe nothing can be against you, then nothing will be

but me, nah, i never worry about things
i always keep a positive mindset
i haven't had a stressful day in some years
im not sure its even possible for me to become depressed
and you couldn't make me mad if you tried

yeah, you still gotta recognize what is negative
but see it for what it is, don't attach an emotion to it....work to change it, learn from it
yes i know from experienced

and negativity can not disappear no matter how much you will it. there will always be something agents you whether that is a natural illness, some one manipulating your blind eyes for there goal, or not recognizing a negative situation and helping some one out of it.

by doing away with negativity you remove your impulses, your desires, and your instinct.

beast( - )
man( + )

and without both you are truly not "alive" (a whole person)

(and for the record i'm agents you and your whole mud society, primarily on this point)

Mumm Ra
12-11-2010, 07:08 PM
yes i know from experiencedmaybe you weren't doing it right
like i said, i dont get stressed. not even kidding.
and just because i keep positive doesn't mean i am ignorant to negativity coming my way. ive never been able to spot it better than when i trained this mindset.

by doing away with negativity you remove your impulses, your desires, and your instinct.

these are all good things to do. but no...you aren't removing them. you are re-conditioning them to work properly.
at a certain point man has to evolve himself, if everybody was naturally born into their highest potential we wouldn't be in this mess (the world).

if you take a look around and honestly think impulsiveness and emotional desire is doing great things for the average person...i dont even know what to tell you.

beast( - )
man( + )

and without both you are truly not "alive" (a whole person)

why is that, can u explain?

and you forgot part of the equation. beast/ man/ god. the brain is able to conceive its own nature - choosing to be part beast does not make you a whole person.

all are moot points when you consider there is no such thing as a good or bad situation...only your reaction to it

surely 'negative' things have happened to me over the last few years. but i don't REACT negatively.
situations are things we cannot control. emotions we can.
negative emotions are harmful to your physical health, why would that be positive??

Dokuro
12-11-2010, 07:22 PM
maybe you weren't doing it right
like i said, i dont get stressed. not even kidding.
and just because i keep positive doesn't mean i am ignorant to negativity coming my way. ive never been able to spot it better than when i trained this mindset.

these are all good things to do. but no...you aren't removing them. you are re-conditioning them to work properly.
at a certain point man has to evolve himself, if everybody was naturally born into their highest potential we wouldn't be in this mess (the world).

if you take a look around and honestly think impulsiveness and emotional desire is doing great things for the average person...i dont even know what to tell you.
why is that, can u explain?

and you forgot part of the equation. beast/ man/ god. the brain is able to conceive its own nature - choosing to be part beast does not make you a whole person.

all are moot points when you consider there is no such thing as a good or bad situation...only your reaction to it

surely 'negative' things have happened to me over the last few years. but i don't REACT negatively.
situations are things we cannot control. emotions we can.
negative emotions are harmful to your physical health, why would that be positive??

we are men and the beast, most people are in constant war between the two some seek to be the man and not let the beast win, others fall victim to the beast, but both lose apart of them self or keep the internal conflict alive, this is a lose ether side you choose. but vary few understand that they are both and can't truly live without the other, and those are the few that are at true peace with them selves

some time the only way to solve a problem is to act rashly a violently
others can be solved through mediation an compromise

but it is nearly impossible to solve the all the problems with just one aspect

3rd3y3
12-11-2010, 07:55 PM
nice convo

I've used affirmations in the past.

It's funny - when u expect things, sometimes u cee them happen.

It's like both sides of the situation (positive/negative) exist in your mind, but if you tell yourself to cee positive, you cee positive; if u tell self negative, then negative. Mumm mentioned something similar.

If u dwell on a 'negative' incident and it dominates your thoughts, the whole day could be percieved as a bad day and other minor 'negative' stuff bother u. Dwell on the positive and the whole day was good.

What affirmatins do you use?

Mumm Ra
12-11-2010, 07:56 PM
some time the only way to solve a problem is to act rashly a violently
others can be solved through mediation an compromise
it doesn't mean a peaceful person cannot do both depending on requirement

but it is nearly impossible to solve the all the problems with just one aspect i would never say otherwise. i think its wise to strive to master aspects of all personality types - that doesn't mean i shouldn't stay positive.

we are men and the beast, most people are in constant war between the two some seek to be the man and not let the beast win, others fall victim to the beast, but both lose apart of them self or keep the internal conflict alive, this is a lose ether side you choose. but vary few understand that they are both and can't truly live without the other, and those are the few that are at true peace with them selves
as long as people think they are hu-man (hu=humus=earth man), they will always struggle with the beast within. your whole self image will be of someone who is bound by earthly desires, you wont be able to avoid it. the cause of all inhumanity is our humanity.
let go of thinking we are humans and one can end the struggle.

at any rate
as long as you think we are man/ beast and i think we are man/beast/ god, we are gonna disagree on this subject i think

but i also wanna add -
the images we hold in our minds are the first step to creating the world around us. its not wise to hold onto negative thoughts.

Mumm Ra
12-11-2010, 08:06 PM
nice convo

I've used affirmations in the past.

It's funny - when u expect things, sometimes u cee them happen.

It's like both sides of the situation (positive/negative) exist in your mind, but if you tell yourself to cee positive, you cee positive; if u tell self negative, then negative. Mumm mentioned something similar.

If u dwell on a 'negative' incident and it dominates your thoughts, the whole day could be percieved as a bad day and other minor 'negative' stuff bother u. Dwell on the positive and the whole day was good.

What affirmatins do you use?

no doubt no doubt
its like...believe you will fail, and you will prove yourself correct when you do
believe you will succeed, and you will be equally correct when you do

hold on to the thought that you're gonna get sick...and your chances of getting sick will be greater

as far as affirmations, it depends on the situation
in every one i rely on the knowledge that i am essentially god -
and that things do not possess qualities within themselves (good/ bad, beautiful/ ugly, ect there is no such thing). everything is relational to each other and the whole.

im sure there's lots of minor ones i cant think of right now, and there's a lot of information that goes behind the two i listed, but they all come from the metu neter books

3rd3y3
12-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks

I just wanna add that:

A person who believes they will fail, will 'fail' and then quit, making it true. Whereas a person who believes they will succeed might experience a fail but perceives it as 'a set back' or 'learning experience' and moves on till they succeed making it true as well.

LORD NOSE
12-11-2010, 10:43 PM
we are men and the beast....

we have a parasite that we feed - when we answer to it, it talks and thinks for us from its place of rest and function

the answers in making the beast submit are simple - very simple - however the lights causing the desire in the people isn't - it's complex and that's the problem - it's indirectness

don't look for the answers to these things in old tales and myths needing code and verification - these are all traps and it takes time to wipe away the nonsense layers of garbage forced on us since -

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-11-2010, 11:00 PM
we have a parasite that we feed - when we answer to it, it talks and thinks for us from its place of rest and function

the answers in making the beast submit are simple - very simple - however the lights causing the desire in the people isn't - it's complex and that's the problem - it's indirectness

don't look for the answers to these things in old tales and myths needing code and verification - these are all traps and it takes time to wipe away the nonsense layers of garbage forced on us since -

As you know our brain can be appealed to in 3 ways:

Logos- This is the most useful appeal but the least powerful. It won't work on a lot of people because most people don't use their reasoning abilities. But reason is what must interpret information it receives. The Logos is the Sinister Cerebral Hemisphere.

Pathos-This is the least useful appeal but the most powerful. It plays to our emotions. It is the "Animal", it is the Dexter Cerebral Hemisphere.

Ethos- This is an appeal made based on the credit of the appealer. It is a character judgement.

Ultimately we must be ruled by Logos not Pathos. By reason not emotion. Emotion can be misled. We must leave it to gut feelings. Ultimately philosophy is either Stoic or Epicurean in nature. Stoicism is the philosophy of Logic. Epicureanism is the philosophy of Emotion.

Man cannot function in asceticism or hedonism. We must find a balance in a state of aestheticism. We must coordinate our hemispheres in order to live in balance. The mind in balance is the soul. It is not self abrading or self indulgent. We must be our self.

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 12:17 AM
i am done here your souls are already blind talking to you will do little to nothing. enjoy your emptiness when you pass from this world you will only be left with regret.

let me know how these things go when you die.

Mumm Ra
12-12-2010, 12:19 AM
i forgot to mention an important piece of information -
"negative situations" (really, challenges) are unavoidable by everybody no matter who you are -
it's what we learn and how we react that makes it positive or negative
by being positive it's not my intention to try to avoid these, that wouldn't benefit me
muscles can't grow without resistance - same with the mind

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 12:24 AM
As you know our brain can be appealed to in 3 ways:

Logos- This is the most useful appeal but the least powerful. It won't work on a lot of people because most people don't use their reasoning abilities. But reason is what must interpret information it receives. The Logos is the Sinister Cerebral Hemisphere.

Pathos-This is the least useful appeal but the most powerful. It plays to our emotions. It is the "Animal", it is the Dexter Cerebral Hemisphere.

Ethos- This is an appeal made based on the credit of the appealer. It is a character judgement.

Ultimately we must be ruled by Logos not Pathos. By reason not emotion. Emotion can be misled. We must leave it to gut feelings. Ultimately philosophy is either Stoic or Epicurean in nature. Stoicism is the philosophy of Logic. Epicureanism is the philosophy of Emotion.

Man cannot function in asceticism or hedonism. We must find a balance in a state of aestheticism. We must coordinate our hemispheres in order to live in balance. The mind in balance is the soul. It is not self abrading or self indulgent. We must be our self.
you know i would invite you into the elusive group "True Wu" you do seam to hold the mind of a demon. however since you in the "mud society" i won't

perhaps one day

Those who are the embodiment of freedom. believes that a world in peace is one that stands still and without progress. and is the responsibility of each member to plaint the seed of change in this forum. so that a uniformity of laws in society is never realized; this causes are freedoms to become lost. Each person continues to follow their own path based of their desires, your lust, greed, bellicosity, and pride is vital in acquiring individual enlightenment and strength in order to survive in a world of chaos

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-12-2010, 12:38 AM
you know i would invite you into the elusive group "True Wu" you do seam to hold the mind of a demon. however since you in the "mud society" i won't

perhaps one day

I'm in a group? I must have been pretty drunk.

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 12:44 AM
ya it says your in the mud.

The muds is where the dead reside.
there are 'people' from above who stay in the muds to uplift the downtrodden and despised -
these form a society of people dedicated to the upliftment of the dead and the reinstallation of righteousness and peace.

the duchbaggs should respect the dead. stop bothering them and let them rest!

i wipe my ass with the so called "righteous"(arrogance; haughty and overbearing.)

Mumm Ra
12-12-2010, 02:18 AM
I'm not even sure what you're talking about anymore or where ur getting it from

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 02:39 AM
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/group.php?groupid=20

all you got to do is have a pulse and to get in. which leaves me out

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/group.php?groupid=28

i'm a fucking stickler for common interest and personality

damn do you guys even now your social groups

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 02:41 AM
then again those in my group are likely to become pray them selfs

12-12-2010, 03:36 AM
ya it says your in the mud.

the duchbaggs should respect the dead. stop bothering them and let them rest!

i wipe my ass with the so called "righteous"(arrogance; haughty and overbearing.)

So you make your own definitions for the terms "dead" and "righteous" in regards to the MUDS and then assume you know what it's all about?...

Those who are the embodiment of freedom. believes that a world in peace is one that stands still and without progress. and is the responsibility of each member to plaint the seed of change in this forum. so that a uniformity of laws in society is never realized; this causes are freedoms to become lost. Each person continues to follow their own path based of their desires, your lust, greed, bellicosity, and pride is vital in acquiring individual enlightenment and strength in order to survive in a world of chaos

...So you believe that uniformity of Laws causes freedoms to become lost but then advocate living your life based on your desires??? Something which you have no control over, unless you realize yourself as an unconditioned being that chooses it's own nature. But Mumm Ra already mentioned that, you seemed to have missed it. Maybe your being blinded by those desires you cling to?

HETEPU

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 03:47 AM
So you make your own definitions for the terms "dead" and "righteous" in regards to the MUDS and then assume you know what it's all about?...

read between the lines, that are between the line and contrariwise

the Dead: the ignorant who go throw life unaware of the greater "plains"

righteousness: an "opinion" based off the ideals of what is "good"

did i get it right

...So you believe that uniformity of Laws causes freedoms to become lost but then advocate living your life based on your desires??? Something which you have no control over, unless you realize yourself as an unconditioned being that chooses it's own nature. But Mumm Ra already mentioned that, you seemed to have missed it. Maybe your being blinded by those desires you cling to?

HETEPU

maybe so....

perhaps my scale is tipping toward the negative far to much, but then again i'm loving life right now. that says something about our environment does it not?

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 04:05 AM
i was once a 5er you know but being a 10er is a lot more rewarding both spiritually and fiscally.
i look after me and mine every one else is a stepping stone

12-12-2010, 04:12 AM
read between the lines, that are between the line and contrariwise

the Dead: the ignorant who go throw life unaware of the greater "plains"

righteousness: an "opinion" based off the ideals of what is "good"

did i get it right

The last one? Nope. The first one? Maybe. Why do you think these people should be "left to rest"? You don't believe in freely giving and freely recieving? You know, the way the universe works? Or have you been hoodwinked by the whole "survival of the fittest" bullshit that big money science pushes?

HETEPU

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 04:50 AM
If my number 2 is wrong please elaborate, that is what you people do right

survival of the fittest has been around longer then Buddha's generosity

and of course i will give a man the means to help himself but to go down into the mud and pick him up, it is beneath me
plus i can alway use him to give my self a hand

i will not fish for him, he must learn it himself

if he does not have the strength then so be it, let him be dead

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-12-2010, 12:33 PM
I'm in the 95%. Fuck the 10% and the 5% and the 1%...

I don't think that adds up but fuck em.

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 05:09 PM
I'm in the 95%. Fuck the 10% and the 5% and the 1%...

I don't think that adds up but fuck em.

see Horus let the dead rest in peace

12-12-2010, 07:58 PM
If my number 2 is wrong please elaborate, that is what you people do right

Righteousness is about what is right, not what is good which unfortunately have become two different things. Good it seems these days is an opinion based on the interpretation of the lower elements of the spirit of exeriences and events and things. What is "right" can be observed throughout creation. It is the harmony that instills order. It is the interdependance of all things.
survival of the fittest has been around longer then Buddha's generosity

Maybe so, but only as a misconception in lower part of the spirit. And I'm not talking about "Buddha's generosity" whatever that is...

I'm talking about the inherent harmony within creation. I sure you cant find a concept that date's back further than that.

and of course i will give a man the means to help himself but to go down into the mud and pick him up, it is beneath me
plus i can alway use him to give my self a hand

i will not fish for him, he must learn it himself

if he does not have the strength then so be it, let him be dead

That's cool. We'll see how long you last at the top of whatever it is you believe it to be when your foundation, the very people you choose to leave "in the mud", eventually succumb to the mud. If they don't have the strength to make their way out on their own what makes you think they have the strength to be your "stepping stones".

All need to be raised from the dead. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

HETEPU

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Righteousness is about what is right, not what is good which unfortunately have become two different things. Good it seems these days is an opinion based on the interpretation of the lower elements of the spirit of exeriences and events and things. What is "right" can be observed throughout creation. It is the harmony that instills order. It is the interdependance of all things.
i stand by my definition
JfTrdO7BqV0

Maybe so, but only as a misconception in lower part of the spirit. And I'm not talking about "Buddha's generosity" whatever that is...

I'm talking about the inherent harmony within creation. I sure you cant find a concept that date's back further than that.
i can't, but that doesn't mean creation is generous, it just is.

That's cool. We'll see how long you last at the top of whatever it is you believe it to be when your foundation, the very people you choose to leave "in the mud", eventually succumb to the mud. If they don't have the strength to make their way out on their own what makes you think they have the strength to be your "stepping stones".

All need to be raised from the dead. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

HETEPU
your talking about fucking the balance of things your ideals don't fit with how this world works

and come on Horus how many people have you put in the dirt to build your pyramids

the strong will always rule and the week are nothing but tools for us to reach the top

your ideas come from the weak because your to pathetic to climb out yourself
stop being so high and mighty(i'm purer the tho art) and start digging

or stay in the in mud nobody going to help you but yourself
the meek shall never inherit the earth because the earth is not weak

one of the fundamental laws of creation is evolution

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 08:53 PM
now here is how it works in the real world
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/78065/78065,1201285931,13/stock-photo-kidnapper-holding-a-gun-to-the-head-of-a-hooded-man-8860798.jpg
now tell me in your heat of heart, which one would you rather be

12-12-2010, 10:01 PM
i stand by my definition
JfTrdO7BqV0

i can't, but that doesn't mean creation is generous, it just is.

I didn't use the word generous(city), you did. Of course creation just is. Everything "just is". We communicate in words however imperfect they are at relaying actual truth, it's what we are using. So stop copping out with the "just is" bullshit and comment on the inherent harmony in creation. Does it work through the survival of the fittest concept or doesn't it?

your talking about fucking the balance of things your ideals don't fit with how this world works

and come on Horus how many people have you put in the dirt to build your pyramids

It's Heru actually :thumbup:. Other than that I don't know what your on about here. My pyramids?

the strong will always rule and the week are nothing but tools for us to reach the top

your ideas come from the weak because your to pathetic to climb out yourself
stop being so high and mighty(i'm purer the tho art) and start digging

High and mighty? You just called me weak and pathetic and refer to people as "stepping stones". Who's high and mighty? I just proposed that what ever it is you "strong" people are "ruling" will soon come crashing down both on an individual and collective level because you choose to use people as your stepping stones but refuse to help them get "to the top" with you. Maybe I touched a nerve because you just found out you're basically responsible for a man's death but have managed to drown out your conscience by justifying it with your survival of the fittest bullshit.

or stay in the in mud nobody going to help you but yourself
the meek shall never inherit the earth because the earth is not weak

I was helped, by a number of people. So I do what I can for others. Freely give, freely recieve. The way of the universe.

one of the fundamental laws of creation is evolution

So evolution is a Law now? Last I checked it was a theory.

HETEPU

12-12-2010, 10:04 PM
now here is how it works in the real world
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/78065/78065,1201285931,13/stock-photo-kidnapper-holding-a-gun-to-the-head-of-a-hooded-man-8860798.jpg
now tell me in your heat of heart, which one would you rather be

This has nothing to do with anything.

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 10:42 PM
I didn't use the word generous(city), you did. Of course creation just is. Everything "just is". We communicate in words however imperfect they are at relaying actual truth, it's what we are using. So stop copping out with the "just is" bullshit and comment on the inherent harmony in creation. Does it work through the survival of the fittest concept or doesn't it?
creation is calamity in harmony

think
http://www.brightestyoungthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/volcano.jpg
violent and chaotic kills all-those not strong enough and yet it remains one of the greatest symbols of creation we have.

nature in itself is chaos, and there is little harmony in chaos

It's Heru actually :thumbup:. Other than that I don't know what your on about here. My pyramids?
then learn the history of the Egyptians

High and mighty? You just called me weak and pathetic and refer to people as "stepping stones". Who's high and mighty? I just proposed that what ever it is you "strong" people are "ruling" will soon come crashing down both on an individual and collective level because you choose to use people as your stepping stones but refuse to help them get "to the top" with you. Maybe I touched a nerve because you just found out you're basically responsible for a man's death but have managed to drown out your conscience by justifying it with your survival of the fittest bullshit.
now i never said pathetic. but if that is how you see those in the mud i wont argue.
i don't mean high and mighty in regards to the physical, but the spiritual. its called the (i'm purer the tho art) mentality its the same driving force that makes people to become monks and philanthropist

so individuals can hold one to there pride without filling guilty

we all have was of reducing dissonance don't we?. its good it helps us maintain individual pride and our need to be right

I was helped, by a number of people. So I do what I can for others. Freely give, freely recieve. The way of the universe.
and just how far up the mountain are you know

So evolution is a Law now? Last I checked it was a theory.
its at what 80% possible know

HETEPU[/QUOTE]

This has nothing to do with anything.
maybe you should have a sit down with Thoth, about just what a metaphor is

Dokuro
12-12-2010, 10:45 PM
and you haven't answered the question witch would you rather be

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2010, 02:25 AM
loki knows the truth but loki wants you to play with him on the cosmic/karmic stage.
winter warfare.

"chaos" is bound by the same rules that govern the universe.
therefore, there is no such thing as chaos.
what you see as chaos is the result of your limited perspective.
everything is in order. harmonious. forever giving and recieving.

get hip to the wave or get crushed by the tide.
love vibrations.

Mumm Ra
12-13-2010, 04:03 AM
church

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 04:11 AM
loki knows the truth but loki wants you to play with him on the cosmic/karmic stage.
winter warfare.

"chaos" is bound by the same rules that govern the universe.
therefore, there is no such thing as chaos.
what you see as chaos is the result of your limited perspective.
everything is in order. harmonious. forever giving and recieving.

get hip to the wave or get crushed by the tide.
love vibrations.

Dude your my uncle Loki

.................................................. ...............................

(Coward silence)

Look i'm just gonna come out and say it

what the deal with...........

yu..- you know that whole
Sleipnir thing.
you know what i'm talking about that whole thing with Svašilfari

i mean its a little to fare to go for a prank............... don't-cha-think

ok but back to the point

chaos is one half of order
void created both
in fact our vary universe was created buy chaos and to say one half existence with out the other is well, retarded

good is nothing with out evil
love is nothing without war
peace is nothing without freedom

and contrariwise

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 04:14 AM
church

normally i would charge you for that but i haven't used my catch frays since 02
and i'm pretty sure the trademark is not valid any more

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2010, 07:09 AM
there is only light and absence of light.
there is no chaos. even though you can't see this due to your limited perspective.
the instant the universe was formed, it followed law.
your nose is touching the screen. take a few steps back and view the universe in a well lit room.

the whole duality thing is an old played out paradigm. get hip to the wave.

Mumm Ra
12-13-2010, 07:17 AM
besides...
telling us chaos is order (i dont care what percent) doesn't make no got damn sense anyway

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 07:21 AM
remember if you stand in the light to long you will blind to the darkness
i think you fail to see the void
i guess your tree of life does not extend that far

every even in the world is one # and the odds of falling on that # is astronomical.
with order you count the # 1>infinity

without a little bet of chaos the number will take vary long to land on
each flip is ether 1 or 0
12347568347383475617647462735297639065476296062846 76276478634916586590473676195769759735976397659165 16135916917659158371087206466779662784760870870672 5687756277365486793756962208667351687969756r927651 69756956175397659713756857130586175975197365971658 26497515536745135639765012365018657356814971653952 36596252697635696759286926926659263954268959865928 69762013762965250600118658965276731956395762798619 69526359159176956193561975646129561659761659716359 16975613561975613951759762561085610561087561038561 56108567158065791352965971561539751359716597----bang

ether some one or something must intervene to gain the desired outcome

weather you believe that out come is caused chaotically

or by some god is entirely up to you

and to Ra chaos is on the same coin as order

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 07:27 AM
i think were kind of falling of topic visions maybe your Mod powers are actually needed develop another thread and enter the contents of this winter warz discussion there

and fix my god damned thread

billyanalogue
12-13-2010, 07:31 AM
I tend to say my affirmations in English/German

Ich bin fett und verwegen. Ich bin Uberzeugt
I am Bold and Daring. I am confident.

Ich glaube nur Freundschaft in Richtung zu Chuck Norris
I feel only friendship towards Chuck Norris.

Ich bin Energie und motiviert
I am energetic and motivated.

Der sonnenschein ist prachtvoll. Ich bin in der vollen Gesundheit

Ich bin heilend mein Korper heilt sich schnell
I am healing. My body is rapidly healing itself

billyanalogue
12-13-2010, 07:36 AM
Affirmations/Bestatigungen

1. Use positives
2. Believe in what you see or hear
3. Keep it simple
4. Use present tense
5. Repitition
6. Rhythm
7. Be passionate
8. Be personal
9. Imagine affirmations coming from a person of authority
10.Keep it consistant even after programming

I feel amazing today. I have so much energy.

billyanalogue
12-13-2010, 07:38 AM
The keys to creating miracles are
INTENTION
TRUST
POSITIVE EXPECTATIONS

Spiritual/Physical complex is far more powerful than your logical mind. It creates miracles.

Human Body is made up of 70% water

Researchers have discovered when (love and gratitude) water is exposed to positive words and feelings, the energy level of the water not only increases, but the structure of the water changes, making it perfectly harmonious.

Mumm Ra
12-13-2010, 07:43 AM
The keys to creating miracles are
INTENTION
TRUST
POSITIVE EXPECTATIONS

visualization also, and maybe most importantly
you have to see your self acting out what you are willing, and see yourself enjoying the outcome (goes along with positive expectations)

Mumm Ra
12-13-2010, 09:36 AM
Louis can you provide us with your objective definition of chaos?
you mention void often, do you equate chaos with no-thingness?

because I can't see how things such as the creation of the universe or nature (of all things) is chaotic in the least bit (meaning, not following laws)

nature in itself is chaos, and there is little harmony in chaos

thus, there is little harmony in nature??
how is nature anything BUT harmonious?? I couldn't think of a better example of law, order and harmony if i tried

LORD NOSE
12-13-2010, 09:45 AM
washing your ass is chaotic for the bacteria people living on your ass cheeks

but it's how you keep your ass odor in order

Mumm Ra
12-13-2010, 10:05 AM
even though I give my ass bacteria folk a hard time on a daily basis
they still break down my food for me so I can live

true love

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 10:10 AM
Louis can you provide us with your objective definition of chaos?
you mention void often, do you equate chaos with no-thingness?

because I can't see how things such as the creation of the universe or nature (of all things) is chaotic in the least bit (meaning, not following laws)

thus, there is little harmony in nature??
how is nature anything BUT harmonious?? I couldn't think of a better example of law, order and harmony if i tried
we were trying to get back on point here but ok....
.................................................. .......Chaos-things that are out of natures control-such as Bang shit happens and not all the time for a reason
first of chaos is a product of the void<
.................................................. .......Order-uniformity were thing follow strict laws-such as c.h.n.o.p.s i cant belive the revised that law already

washing your ass is chaotic for the bacteria people living on your ass cheeks

but it's how you keep your ass odor in order
Ok not exactly but i see were your going with this

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 10:17 AM

true love

.......i'm pretty sure your ass cheek bacteria has vary little to do you digestion

but if you scrubbing you large intestines.............

LORD NOSE
12-13-2010, 10:25 AM

true love

sometimes i let them ass bacteria people live and grow for 3 to 4 days

the buildings that they build has these chimneys that pushes this disticnt smell out of them - when the 1 or 2 buildings turn into cities, i go all noahs ark on them

off topic but i gotta show someone this shit

c7paSzXEe2Q

Mumm Ra
12-13-2010, 10:52 AM
.................................................. .......Chaos-things that are out of natures control-such as Bang shit happens and not all the time for a reason
the big bang? didnt complex mathematical law form instantaneously from this? ie, the structure of atoms --> molecules --> elements (really, the law preceded the bang)
are there more examples or is this the only time chaos happened? (if it did)

first of chaos is a product of the void< realistically speaking im not even sure what that means. how does void create things.
.................................................. .......Order-uniformity were thing follow strict laws-such as c.h.n.o.p.s i cant belive the revised that law already
not sure what the second half means [okay i do now, and it kinda ties into the uniformity of the big bang] but i cant see where any example you've provided thus far does not follow some sort of law

im jussayin

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 11:15 AM
the big bang? didnt complex mathematical law form instantaneously from this? ie, the structure of atoms --> molecules --> elements (really, the law preceded the bang)
are there more examples or is this the only time chaos happened? (if it did)

that theory is less the 15% proven the bang is still consider a random act

realistically speaking im not even sure what that means. how does void create things.

no one can answer it some say it has to do with the MoG but that theory is less then 2%

not sure what the second half means [okay i do now, and it kinda ties into the uniformity of the big bang] but i cant see where any example you've provided thus far does not follow some sort of law

im jussayin

the second half has to do with Biomolecules C.H.N.O.P.S. or C.H.O.N.P.S. how i learned it
basically all advance cognitive life need these elements
http://www.phschool.com/science/biology_place/biocoach/images/biokit/chnops.gif
and all basic life need these
C.H.O.N.
89%
or there is no life

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 11:18 AM
pfff and people say i'm a dumb ass
8buAyKNHHzw

Mumm Ra
12-13-2010, 11:25 AM
lol okay i think I'm done with that side of the discussion as you haven't done anything to show me anything

at any rate
it looked like the topic got derailed
but the point is - violence negativity and unlawfulness is not required to be a whole person, and it's not natural to who we are just as it isn't natural anywhere else

staying positive/ at peace (peace=void=no emotion/ desire=chaos?) is the best thing you can do

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 11:31 AM
ya i tried to get shit back on track like 5 post ago so i felt i had to kill it

in addition it something you will have to learn own you own give it time and you will se the world for what it really is

but

i do the Affirmation thing i tell my self every day that i am a beast, i only care for me and my own, i will do anything for us to succeed, i am strong, ect...

LORD NOSE
12-13-2010, 11:41 AM
staying positive/ at peace (peace=void=no emotion/ desire=chaos?) is the best thing you can do

staying positive and at peace means different things to different people

this gives way to chaos

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Uh huh

now sunny fix my thread

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2010, 09:08 PM
loki is at the end of his rope where there is a noose freshly fashioned.
how can someone who can't understand basic grammatical structure that a child can master, even begin to grasp the complexities of an ever expanding and compressing holographic fractal universe?

of course Loki sees chaos, a verb adjective and and noun seem chaotic to him.

i call hogwash on his whole science of life.

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2010, 09:10 PM
ZT0tiOT2IM0

LORD NOSE
12-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Uh huh

now sunny fix my thread

what's wrong with your thread ?

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 10:23 PM
what's wrong with your thread ?
you know

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101261
loki is at the end of his rope where there is a noose freshly fashioned.
how can someone who can't understand basic grammatical structure that a child can master, even begin to grasp the complexities of an ever expanding and compressing holographic fractal universe?

i call hogwash on his whole science of life.
hay uncle we stopped talking about it

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2010, 10:41 PM
you stopped talking about it, rightfully so.
but you aren't the only person in this thread.

my affirmations are pretty str8 foward
"i can do it"

i also try not to say things like "i have no idea" or call myself dumb or stupid or crazy.

DeeBlock
12-13-2010, 10:46 PM
Nice

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 10:53 PM
you stopped talking about it, rightfully so.
but you aren't the only person in this thread.

"i can do it"

i also try not to say things like "i have no idea" or call myself dumb or stupid or crazy.

but when one guy trying to get beck on the subject he becomes a duche

oh and nice affirmation

Mumm Ra
12-13-2010, 10:56 PM
"i can do it"

same here basically
lmao

LORD NOSE
12-13-2010, 11:42 PM
you know

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101261

i don't know - but if that's a link to the admins section, and you said what you had to say over there, then wait for someone from over there to fix your thread

Visionz
12-13-2010, 11:48 PM
i don't know - but if that's a link to the admins section, and you said what you had to say over there, then wait for someone from over there to fix your thread

He thinks it was you that renamed the thread when it was actually myself that did it. I just deleted his whole shit cuz I don't buy a bit of his persona and just wish he'd fuck off altogether until he came enter as his real self and not some dumb epersona that serves as nothing but a distraction.When Im constantly reminding myself to stay focused.

Dokuro
12-14-2010, 12:53 AM
i'm disappointed in you to think a man of your intelligence acting like a Nazi

you should be ashamed of your self

Visionz
12-14-2010, 01:03 AM
i'm disappointed in you to think a man of your intelligence acting like a Nazi

you should be ashamed of your self
You're a person thats been posting on a site for atleast about 5-6 years straight and never once really revealed yourself. No one's above the Charles Jones treatment, you're just mad about it cuz its happening to you. You've been in here trying to sidetrack every thread you post in it for the first time, don't think I haven't noticed.

Dokuro
12-14-2010, 01:35 AM
and yet you still can't comprehend my level

so heres what you need to do t at least get on it

FmXkV9Me2ck

Dokuro
12-14-2010, 01:38 AM
do you want to know the funnest thing is in 2 years i'm getting a PHD, know what do you with your life

love the sig though that songs almost as good as mine ........ almost

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2010, 01:47 AM
hahahahahahah phd?
yeah right. dude you can't even spell your own name.
hahahahahahah

NIGHT MAYOR
12-14-2010, 01:47 AM
phd hahahahahahahahaha

NIGHT MAYOR
12-14-2010, 01:48 AM
penis and hand detachment

LORD NOSE
12-14-2010, 02:27 AM
ok