PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else just really enjoying Community?

Lex Lugor
12-11-2010, 04:14 AM
Great show, caught the second halloween special when it aired and it was so enjoyable I just had to go back and watch all the episodes. Im itching for new episodes every thursday, the first show on cable ive actively followed in a great long while.

MaskedAvenger
12-11-2010, 08:52 AM
Whats this show about?

Lex Lugor
12-11-2010, 03:26 PM
community college.

DXN
12-11-2010, 04:17 PM
i heard its good but i haven't seen it yet. i was following the league tho

kurupt_kw
12-15-2010, 03:09 PM
Great show, caught the second halloween special when it aired and it was so enjoyable I just had to go back and watch all the episodes. Im itching for new episodes every thursday, the first show on cable ive actively followed in a great long while.

I used to be a huge fan of Chevy Chase so I've been watching from the start. It started off decent but it has really dropped off.

I hate it when sitcoms use the "are we in a tv show?" gimmick. They started using that with Abed and since then the show has gotten worse and worse.

I couldn't even watch the last episode when they were all in clay animation.

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-15-2010, 03:17 PM
i've seen a few episodes from the first season, and aside from the pakistani guy and chevy chase, i didn't really think it was that funny.

then again, most network shows tend to be inferior in their first season.

logitrax
01-02-2011, 09:36 PM
I used to be a huge fan of Chevy Chase so I've been watching from the start. It started off decent but it has really dropped off.

I hate it when sitcoms use the "are we in a tv show?" gimmick. They started using that with Abed and since then the show has gotten worse and worse.

I couldn't even watch the last episode when they were all in clay animation.

This has definitely been one of those hidden gem type of shows and I love it. I hear you on the gimmick aspect, but the one difference with Community has been that they've used it as a jumping off point for some great satire; especially on the claymation episode.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-03-2011, 04:48 AM
It's absolutely horrendous.

What's next, a thread about how game changing 'Modern Family' is?