PDA

View Full Version : What do you do to stay healthy? What do use?

JASPER BEARDLY
12-11-2010, 04:59 AM
I'm talking about lifestyle, and other things. Like for instance, yoga. Or using a water purifier to take the fluoride and all other particles out of your water and cleanse it.

I try to eat healthy and natural things when it's possible. And to not overeat as it is not worth it.

I avoid stress, as it just serves to fuck up my mind and I've been told it's awful for the immune system. Calmness is a beautiful thing

PALEHORSE
12-11-2010, 11:41 AM
OkE82nvllzY&feature=grec_index

Dokuro
12-11-2010, 06:32 PM
30min daily meditation for heart and mind
30min daily yoga for the body
martial arts training (Kishin-zen)
1 hour of jogging in the morning(not applicable in winter)
don't eat pork or bugs(crab, shimp, ect.)
watch O'reilly and beck to foster my hatred

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-11-2010, 11:42 PM
I pretty much just eat meat with a high fat content and whole grain breads. I drink my coffee black and my tea with all the accouterments. Energy drinks a few times a week. I try to smoke some stogies at least once a week. I nourish my brain with skoal to ward off memory loss. I don't smoke sess much if at all because it makes me spacey as a mother fucker and while I don't get paranoid from the weed I get paranoid from the law. Pretty much I'm all hyped out on stimulants but I don't like coke or amphetamines. Try to have like 15+ drinks a week but it's been hard to find parties when all the bros are out on the grid iron and no one respectable is throwing ragers.

I run a bit, press some weights, but I'm more about my legs than my body, more endurance training you know? I don't want to loose flexibility by getting all jacked. Lifting is like Atmosphere, you gotta try and find a balance. I don't exercise much. I'm lazy. Oh well.

Basically I'm pretty unhealthy and that's cool with me. I'm trying to get back in shape for lacrosse which gives me... a two month window to get back on my grizzy.

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/1360422_f496.jpg

PALEHORSE
12-12-2010, 09:26 AM
http://www.ktradionetwork.com/

pro.Graveface
12-15-2010, 09:52 AM
they made U think U need food!!!! but in reality we allready connected to a food source its called the life force, didnt yall saw that man from India who lived over 60 years in the forest mountainz and lived 70 years without food, he said to the people that a goddes was giving him nectar tru his crown chakra,
Meditation is the key!! there are days I dont eat! it depends on what activity U get in to! and from this day on I will meditate every day, kuz my discepline is low and i dont do it enough but after seeing the tai chi master video by Visionz I mean common yo some months back when I starded my training I had some mad planetary visions in a 3d triangle and the complexity scared me a bit so I took steps back with meditation but Im pickin this up again !
PEACE

Dokuro
12-15-2010, 12:09 PM
....... i'm going to put you on block

unless you show your PHD

Urban_Journalz
12-15-2010, 12:29 PM
I'm talking about lifestyle, and other things. Like for instance, yoga. Or using a water purifier to take the fluoride and all other particles out of your water and cleanse it.

I try to eat healthy and natural things when it's possible. And to not overeat as it is not worth it.

I avoid stress, as it just serves to fuck up my mind and I've been told it's awful for the immune system. Calmness is a beautiful thing

You're right on the money so far man. Water purifiers are beautiful inventions. I have a couple and the difference in the taste of the water is very distinct. You should also avoid using microwaves because those Micro-Waves help to literally tear apart Human DNA.

I Drink a lot of tea as well. Usually green or earl grey. If you must sweeten it, use honey or brown sugar. I prefer no sweeteners these days because it's a fine lesson on the fact that not everything that is good for you is actually good and not everything that's good is good for you.

I also meditate every chance I get. This is a very powerful tool because if done right, the mind has an indescribable clarity to it afterwards. Plus it only takes about 20 minutes for good results.

Limit the amount of negative music you listen to as well. Though everything has it's place, an excess of anything is dangerous.

Peace

12-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Mineral water, fruits, vegetables, fish, whole grains etc. the usual thing. Playin' B-Ball, biking, this type'a shit. Suits me well.

Urban_Journalz
12-15-2010, 12:39 PM
they made U think U need food!!!! but in reality we allready connected to a food source its called the life force, didnt yall saw that man from India who lived over 60 years in the forest mountainz and lived 70 years without food, he said to the people that a goddes was giving him nectar tru his crown chakra,
Meditation is the key!! there are days I dont eat! it depends on what activity U get in to! and from this day on I will meditate every day, kuz my discepline is low and i dont do it enough but after seeing the tai chi master video by Visionz I mean common yo some months back when I starded my training I had some mad planetary visions in a 3d triangle and the complexity scared me a bit so I took steps back with meditation but Im pickin this up again !
PEACE

Peace man. Crazy thing is, I just started reading my, "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy & Immortality" again today and it's indeed mentioned there that once your vitality is back to where it should be, then not only will the need for food and water diminish, but you'll have no problems with the most bitter cold or the most torturous heat as well. You should pick that book up A.S.A.P. son.

"Stop the tape......STOP IT!!!!!"-Killah Priest

Uncle Steezo
12-15-2010, 07:57 PM
Breathairians?

qi gong (8 animal forms), followed by 30 mins of capoeira every "morning"
... or when i get up from a long sleep.

i do dancing star chakra activation when i feel sluggish during the day. takes about 10 mins.

pro.Graveface
12-17-2010, 08:51 AM
Breathairians?

qi gong (8 animal forms), followed by 30 mins of capoeira every "morning"
... or when i get up from a long sleep.

i do dancing star chakra activation when i feel sluggish during the day. takes about 10 mins.

yo PEACE style you got some vids on those forms I try to find the 8 animal but i found 5 animal and maby ya have some instruction sheets on star chakra meditation??? I thought the sound thing was nice gets me in a deep sleep actualy thnx for that !

yo Journals I try to get it and read it but I cant buy sjit from the internet so if ya know a site were i can find a free ebook would be dope thought I red some reviews about it they wrote it wasnt that good but still im interesed yo
PEACE yall
ICHI

Uncle Steezo
12-17-2010, 09:52 AM
this is the exact routine i do
zzxMWnAkrMk
mRuExm8v1_A
W_T2Av1wgKw

then i do capoeira. i made up my own work out.
it consists of 5 mins of ginga to warm up.

then while continuing the ginga, i do 40 kicks with each leg.
10 forward kicks
10 inward circle kicks
10 outward circle kicks
10 sweep kicks

then i work on my esquivas (escapes)
20 in each direction

10 lateral
10 role

then i work on au (cartwheels)
these are fun for me so i do like 20-30 one handed Au.

after i have worked on my basics i shadow fight by making up combinations and freestyling everything i know. i concentrate on being fluid and creative with my combos.

sometimes when i'm on point, my shit looks like an ill b-boy routine.

here is a couple good cats that have instructional series.
9K0Td7jIYlw
LWCHQg7PRgU
RU_IRYN8lnQ

here are some cats who go ham.
EX82tPUy1LE
mcZ6reyqIrc
6H0D8VaIli0