PDA

View Full Version : Jason Statham's The Mechanic

CharlesJones
12-11-2010, 12:01 PM
I saw previews for this when i saw The Rock's Faster last weekend. It looks good and it's a action flick. Donald Sutherland is also in this. I don't know when it comes out.

main_man
12-12-2010, 11:15 PM
its a remake of a old charles bronson flick.
and there is no way in heaven, earth & hell that this remake with jason statham is even going to be half as good as the charlie bronson version.

Miliato
12-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Yo Charles look up the trailer for this movie called 'Blitz'...it's a new Statham flick and Tommy Carcetti is the bad guy. I saw the trailer in on demand...looks like a nice movie

Rame
12-15-2010, 02:10 PM
its a remake of a old charles bronson flick.
and there is no way in heaven, earth & hell that this remake with jason statham is even going to be half as good as the charlie bronson version.

Statham > Bronson

main_man
12-17-2010, 01:12 AM
Statham > Bronson

sheeeeeeet. you must be smoking some really potent crack, homeboy.

if jason statham ever met charles bronson he would get teary eyed like a teenage white girl at a justin beiber concert.
and then after offering the action movie GOD bronson some of his sweet shaved asshole, he would probably beg him to give him a blow job.
after declining stathams blatent faggotry, charlie gives him a 25% strength backhand, knocking all of that limey fucks teeth out and putting him in a coma for 5-6 years.

bronson would fuckin murder that pink panty wearing cupcake with nothing but the patented "bronson 1000 yard stare".

CharlesJones
12-18-2010, 01:04 PM
LOL@Main Man hahahahahahahahahaha. It's good to see a Charles Bronson fan on here. I like him too. I didn't know Charles did a movie called The Mechanic. I'm gonna have to check that out. I've seen most of Charles action flicks. I haven't seen his western flicks. Miliato, thanks for the info about Jason's other new movie Blitz. I'll check that out.

Miliato
12-24-2010, 10:06 AM
Charles here it is.....Blitz starring Jason Statham
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8quOsfmFto

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-01-2011, 11:02 AM
LOL@Main Man hahahahahahahahahaha. It's good to see a Charles Bronson fan on here. I like him too. I didn't know Charles did a movie called The Mechanic. I'm gonna have to check that out. I've seen most of Charles action flicks. I haven't seen his western flicks. Miliato, thanks for the info about Jason's other new movie Blitz. I'll check that out.

yeah it's pretty good i'm a charles bronson fan, all his death wish films were sick you and i saw this film too, i was wondering why it sounded familar when i saw the title of the statham flick

still statham is a beast right now, when there isn't allot of "action stars" in genre when u got van dam doing direct to dvd sequels to universal solider lawlz

CharlesJones
01-07-2011, 04:25 PM
The Mechanic comes out January 28th. If it doesn't snow here when that comes out, i'm gonna see it.

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Bronson is the man.

Most geeks on this board wouldn't understand why he's a legend.

Ohh and that movie called BRONSON, about the UK's most feared inmate was pretty good & disturbing. Plus had some funny moments.

Mcthuggin99
01-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Bronson is the man.

Most geeks on this board wouldn't understand why he's a legend.

Ohh and that movie called BRONSON, about the UK's most feared inmate was pretty good & disturbing. Plus had some funny moments.
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7dlm4ljcC1qcg9moo1_500.gif

CharlesJones
02-17-2011, 06:42 PM
I saw The Mechanic last weekend and it's very good. Lot of action.

CharlesJones
03-19-2011, 01:09 PM
I lied about seeing The Mechanic LOL. I'm gonna have to wait for it to come to video.