PDA

View Full Version : For Ya'll AZ Fans, I Saw His Movie Envy And It Sucks

CharlesJones
12-11-2010, 01:13 PM
Rappers need to stop doing straight to video movies because they suck. I saw AZ's Envy movie last weekend and it's your typical ghetto movie. Poor ignorant black men in the ghetto selling drugs to get money quick because they're lazy and don't wanna get a job. R&B singer Ray J, LisaRaye, Maia Campbell are also in this. Ray J and AZ are cousins and drug dealers in this. AZ would let Ray J hang around him and his crew when Ray J was a kid to show him what they were doing drug dealing in Detroit. When Ray J becomes a teenager, AZ lets him be in his crew and sell drugs. LisaRaye is AZ's woman in this and Maia's character works for the FBI. Maia likes Ray J and she tries to get him to stop selling drugs.

It's really a shame to see Maia and LisaRaye do wack movies like this when they could be doing better movies. Maia hasn't acted in so long. So i was surprised to see her in this because she's had personal problems for awhile. LisaRaye's acting career has gone down the toilet since after The Players Club movie LOL. It seems she can only do straight to video movies because movie directors who do big budget black movies probably won't take her serious as a actress because they only look at her as a sexy cute woman LOL. She had a small part in The Wood movie with Taye Diggs and Omar Epps playing Taye's wife. Civil Brand and Rhapsody movies she did were alright. I liked her on All Of Us tv show with Duane Martin, Elise Neal, Tony Rock(Chris Rock's brother). Now she has a reality show on TV One network which is a waste of time.

It's funny to me to see wack black straight to video movies about ghetto life get made because most people aren't gonna watch that shit hahahahahahahahahahaha. When i go to Blockbuster Video and see these unknown black actors in straight to video movies, i laugh because that shit isn't making any money LOL.

Fatal Guillotine
12-11-2010, 01:17 PM
bruh envy is an old ass movie came out around 2000-ish

CharlesJones
12-11-2010, 01:20 PM
I looked on the back of the dvd and it said it came out in 2009 i think. I'm just letting AZ's fans on here know about the movie since most of them probably don't know about it. I'm not saying his fans on here should see the movie but i'm just letting them know he did a movie. Instead of doing wack straight to video movies, he should stick to doing music LOL. His buddy Nas tried acting and it didn't work for him.

Djaminha
12-11-2010, 05:29 PM
I'm a massive cam fan but his movies are WACK, all them roc era movies are garbage.

I didnt even know AZ done movie.

MaskedAvenger
12-12-2010, 04:19 AM
I never even heard of this movie, but sounds like I'm not missing much

CharlesJones
12-18-2010, 12:52 PM
You're not missing much LOL. I like Camron's Paid In Full movie. His character was crazy in that.

Mr. R&B
12-18-2010, 02:06 PM
When i go to Blockbuster Video and see these unknown black actors in straight to video movies, i laugh because that shit isn't making any money LOL.

I bet those unknown actors get paid more for one movie then you've made in the last 5 years. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLLLLL.

CharlesJones
12-18-2010, 02:12 PM
So what. I'm happy for any black person that's making money. I'm not jealous of people that got more money than me. I just think straight to video black movies with unknown actors are wack because nobody's watching that shit.