PDA

View Full Version : Run DMC/Wu Tang

MaskedAvenger
12-11-2010, 11:30 PM
I don't know how amusing you guys will find this story but I'll tell it anyway, Back in the mid 90's my friend went to a concert with Run DMC and some other acts or some shit, anyway after the concert or whatever everyone is lining up to get their shit signed, and my friend is beatboxing (hes a pretty dope beatboxer) and he has a small crowd around him or whatever and out of nowhere Run (i think it was Run, might of been DMC but I'm pretty sure he said it was Run) yells out to my friend "WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP UP!" and my friend says back 'What? I'm keeping the crowd entertained' or something like that and run says back 'Well its fuckin annoying, if I let you come up to the front of the line and sign your shit will you fuck off?' and my friend is like 'yeah ok'. So he goes up to the front of line and he happened to be wearing a Wu-Tang shirt and he holds his shirt out so he can get it signed (dont ask me why he wanted Run DMC to sign his Wu-Tang shirt) and Run says to him 'Im not gonna sign your fuckin Wu-Tang shirt!' and my friend is like 'why not? i paid to come see you, just sign it' so Run signs it and is clearly annoyed. My friend can't stand Run DMC now.

Anyone else got any stories like this?

famenchuan
12-12-2010, 09:00 AM
run is the asshole.

DMC is real cool