PALEFORCE
12-12-2010, 01:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6EEm95P51Q&feature=related

billyanalogue
12-13-2010, 07:45 AM
props

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 08:50 AM
i got to stop you right there Hitler didn't believe in aliens he believe in demons

and his occult solders had nothing to do with extraterrestrials he was trying to open a gate to the netherworld ore the space between dimensions in hopes to gain complete control of the demons sent there buy the Post-humans/first people or what he called the Aireain or however the fuck your pronounce it.

a long time ago the Demons (Hyne's) of Atlantis and the humans of Dalga waged war that set earth on fire and both people disappeared from history, but as the demons were sent to the void the humans were forced to survive the winters that followed

Hitler wanted the power of the demons to when his wars because the Jews had 72 of them that hundred of his men fell victims to.

in the end Hitler got the better of them with several rare peaces of occult artifacts
including the spear of destiny, the scroll of Xuanzang, chains of Bolar, and probably the most feared artifact he had was Fujiwara no Chikata coins 1000 blessed coins with the ability to trap and summon demons [the oni](Kin-Ki,Fuu-Ki,Sui-Ki,Ongyo-Ki) the fathers of ninjutu were under his command

or so they say

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2010, 03:15 PM
you are flat out wrong Dane.
flat out wrong and misinformed.
i'm not going to entertain this convo cause its silly to argue with you but you have NO IDEA what you are talking about. NONE AT ALL.

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 10:27 PM
the fuck does an UMA like you know about it my grand father was LYKX

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2010, 10:33 PM
the light is blinding. especially when reflected off newly fallen snow.
u ain't cut for this.
demons and those who pretend to be demons are the same in that regard.

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 10:58 PM
so all there world information is thrown out because in 1970 the first UMA made contact

yah buddy do you self the solid and stay off of WW2

keep your eyes in the stars because your obsessed with the notion that human were the only ones born from earth

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2010, 01:52 AM
speak clearly.
i refuse to lower my intelligence level just to communicate with you.
if you don't have the ability to speak intelligently, then talk to someone else.

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2010, 01:54 AM
hahahahah dane is jar jar binks of wucorp.
5C9JX6VRjn0

Dokuro
12-14-2010, 02:08 AM
speak clearly.
i refuse to lower my intelligence level just to communicate with you.
if you don't have the ability to speak intelligently, then talk to someone else.

how can i speak on a thread

Uncle Steezo
12-14-2010, 02:20 AM
how can i speak on a thread
i'm not surprised you can't figure it out.
ask ur old lady...if you actually have one.

pro.Graveface
12-15-2010, 09:11 AM
common yall

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-15-2010, 11:09 AM
very fanciful

Dokuro
12-15-2010, 11:19 AM
i'm not surprised you can't figure it out.
ask ur old lady...if you actually have one.

all she'll do is say get a job

but what i mean is its physically impossible to speak on a thread unless i wonted to use my Vocaliod the post a you-tube link every time

but then your just going to get constant nonsense that sound like this
G83PqKDakGI

buy the way what was this thread about again

Urban_Journalz
12-15-2010, 11:24 AM
i got to stop you right there Hitler didn't believe in aliens he believe in demons

and his occult solders had nothing to do with extraterrestrials he was trying to open a gate to the netherworld ore the space between dimensions in hopes to gain complete control of the demons sent there buy the Post-humans/first people or what he called the Aireain or however the fuck your pronounce it.

a long time ago the Demons (Hyne's) of Atlantis and the humans of Dalga waged war that set earth on fire and both people disappeared from history, but as the demons were sent to the void the humans were forced to survive the winters that followed

Hitler wanted the power of the demons to when his wars because the Jews had 72 of them that hundred of his men fell victims to.

in the end Hitler got the better of them with several rare peaces of occult artifacts
including the spear of destiny, the scroll of Xuanzang, chains of Bolar, and probably the most feared artifact he had was Fujiwara no Chikata coins 1000 blessed coins with the ability to trap and summon demons [the oni](Kin-Ki,Fuu-Ki,Sui-Ki,Ongyo-Ki) the fathers of ninjutu were under his command

or so they say
This is a clear cut case of what happens to someone when they are not careful with what they read/learn. :learning:

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-15-2010, 11:26 AM
http://www.beyond-the-law-of-attraction.org/penial-gland.html

Dokuro
12-15-2010, 11:42 AM
This is a clear cut case of what happens to someone when they are not careful with what they read/learn. :learning:

oh and believing aliens built the pyramid is any less sane

at lest my theory is founded in history and wasn't made up buy some pedo who died in his house boat after filling up his Mary and Kate blowup dolls with helium around an open flame

Uncle Steezo
12-15-2010, 03:48 PM
dane is not to be engaged in discussions about anything of interest.
unless its auto tuned underage anime girls. then he's THE person to talk to.

Dokuro
12-15-2010, 09:29 PM
dane is not to be engaged in discussions about anything of interest.
unless its auto tuned underage anime girls. then he's THE person to talk to.

Sn0HFhrhKO0

pro.Graveface
12-16-2010, 04:40 AM
is this the place were right and left brain hemisfere cauz friction divine spark of 1, visualisation of the brow chakra?