PDA

View Full Version : Nas and Primo album.

Inspektah Meth-Tical
12-13-2010, 06:11 AM
Do you think it will ever happen? Since NaS is working with Primo for his new album would it be possible that after they finish his 10th album they might hook up and do an album?

issues
12-13-2010, 06:41 AM
answer = no..

reason = wont..

claaa7
12-13-2010, 09:03 AM
it's been promised too many times and from what i understand DJ Premier is down to do it any time so it's really up to Nas. i doubt it will happen but i never give up the hope when it comes to them two, their styles is the perfect match for eachother. every time they made a song together it went down as some of the finest hip-hop records ever crafted.. from "NY State Of Mind", "Memory Lane" and "Represent" to "NY State of Mind II", "NaS is Like", "I Gave You Power" and "2nd Childhood". "Come Get Me" was dope as fuck too, it didn't stand out as much as the other songs they did but still a real banger...

imagine a Jay-Z and Nas collaboration over a nasty Premier banger, that would be some heavyweight shit.. there's really no reason to why the fuck it won't happen tho, they need to pay attention to their fans and supporters since day #1. especially Nas, he should know everybody wanna hear him with Premier and Preem is ready to go so wtf is he waiting for.

deeznutz1981
12-13-2010, 11:47 AM
yeah i hope it happens but like claaa7 says we've been promised way too many times. i dont even really give it a second thought

Tecknowledgist
12-13-2010, 12:02 PM
i thought you were done making threads here.