PDA

View Full Version : Leaders of the New School Reuniting without Busta

Taskmaster2112
12-13-2010, 08:32 AM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.13307/title.leaders-of-the-new-school-to-reunite-without-busta-rhymes-involvement

LONS is going to be doing a show in Brooklyn later this month, but Busta will not be there (maybe he'll have a surprise guest appearance?). i'm pretty excited about this (I live in Chicago so i can't go, but whatever), because i've been listening to a lot of LONS lately and i'd be excited if they recorded again.

Busta always gets all of the shine when people talk about them, but I always thought Charlie Brown and Dinco D were dope too. did either of them ever put out any solo records or feature on any dope songs (other than that song on Busta's "The Coming" album)?

J-DON
12-13-2010, 02:48 PM
lol NO WAY is busta gonna be there man. There is serious bad blood there.

Frank Sobotka
12-13-2010, 02:54 PM
Isn't this like a cypress hill album without DJ Muggs, oh wait that happened.

Taskmaster2112
12-13-2010, 02:54 PM
i know about the argument on Yo! MTV Raps that led to the LONS breakup between Charlie Brown and Busta because Busta kept show-stealing, but then they featured on "The Coming" so i figured they had patched things up enough to be friendly. did something go down later that made them never work together again?

also, my question about solo stuff by Dinco D and Charlie Brown still stands.

Undiluted Karma
12-13-2010, 03:22 PM

Ahha that was such a retarded move

deeznutz1981
12-13-2010, 03:23 PM

I still cant wrap my head around that last "cypress hill" album

there is no cypress hill without muggs b-real needs to check himself badly

CharlesJones
12-18-2010, 11:38 AM
Taskmaster 2112, Charlie Brown and Dinco D never did any solo albums. I heard L.O.N.S. first album and i don't like it but i like their last album T.I.M.E. Milo who's also in the group is a good rapper. It would be nice if Busta put his ego aside and reunited with them for a album.