PDA

View Full Version : NEW Pete Rock interview, speaks on Preemo

THE MASON
12-13-2010, 12:57 PM
agxPsijqe7o

pretty dope interview, speaks about some Kanye track and the upcoming Premier collab album.

gives hope for that to see the light of day

TAURO
12-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Good interview but lmao at the interviewer, dude was coming across a bit too excited, almost like he was about to bust a nut.

Jin10304
12-13-2010, 05:13 PM
Goddamn FINALLY!!! NEW Pete & CL Smooth album in the works!

claaa7
12-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Good interview but lmao at the interviewer, dude was coming across a bit too excited, almost like he was about to bust a nut.

hahaha yeah that had me dying:

"give me something man"
"i got big pooh on the album"
"Nooooo waaay, you got BIG POOOOOH on there man??!! i can't believe this, that will be SOOOOOOO dope"

haha he would've said that whoever Pete said.. Big Pooh lmao

claaa7
12-13-2010, 05:33 PM
Goddamn FINALLY!!! NEW Pete & CL Smooth album in the works!

lol the guy shitted in his fucking pants when he heard that BIG POOH was gonna do a hook on a Pete Rock track but didn't even care for an entire new album by Pete and CL.

Meta4
12-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Pete and Camp Lo album? damn

Jin10304
12-14-2010, 05:46 PM
/\ 80 Blocks From Tiffanys

Nuttkase
12-15-2010, 12:18 AM
cool

Meta4
12-15-2010, 12:43 AM
/\ 80 Blocks From Tiffanys

here comes a lawsuit. Like the title. A good metaphor for explaining sociological differences between ghetto and glamour. Assuming BX is 80 bloks from tiffanys.

Jin10304
12-15-2010, 06:14 AM
Naw no lawsuit, otherwise Wisemen are in trouble for using Children of a Lesser God as well. Doubt it will happen

THE MASON
12-15-2010, 10:13 AM
glad others pointed out the interviewer lol he was more excited then a kid on christmas.

anyways, good to hear Pete is still workin. i hope all those joints are released in 011........ the Smif n Wessun joint has to be finished but a new CL/PR collab would be legendary status imo, those two are an ill duo, up there with Gang Starr imo.

and the collab with preemo cant be bad, no matter the emcees. its cool to me that both preemo and PR take it as friendly competition, pushin next levels and each other to get there

ShaDynasty
12-15-2010, 01:11 PM
glad others pointed out the interviewer lol he was more excited then a kid on christmas.

anyways, good to hear Pete is still workin. i hope all those joints are released in 011........ the Smif n Wessun joint has to be finished but a new CL/PR collab would be legendary status imo, those two are an ill duo, up there with Gang Starr imo.

and the collab with preemo cant be bad, no matter the emcees. its cool to me that both preemo and PR take it as friendly competition, pushin next levels and each other to get there

I prefer that though. I would be that excited about the stuff Pete was talking about If I was interviewing him. Whats weird is theres some faggot grinning like a retard in the background. Maybe we can expect a collabo album from Pete and that guy. Mecca and tha gay brother.