PDA

View Full Version : Great Fucking Game!!!!!!!

THE W
10-15-2005, 06:52 PM
notre dame/USC lived up to the hype and then some. i knew it would be a close game with USC pulling it out but i didnt think it would be as close as matt lienart completing a pass for 61 yards(how did he get that in there...did that really happen?), fumbling the ball on the 1 inch line saving the game for the trojans and matt tumbling in for the winning touchdown.

the bad thing about games like this is somebody has to lose.

anyone else see this instant classic?

Bedlam
10-15-2005, 09:23 PM
shit pissed me off, all of college football is pissin me off. Everyone i go for loses at the end of the game, its ridiculous

THE W
10-15-2005, 09:28 PM
were you rooting for penn state too? LOL

notre dame has nothing to be ashamed of. they did everything but have more points at the end of the game.

deadlymelody
10-15-2005, 10:45 PM
Im sorry but I hate Notre Dame and am glad USC won. I was really rooting for Penn State, there like that cinderalla story. Definately gonna be on ESPN Classic very soon that So Cal/Notre Dame. Hell both of them.

King Justice
10-15-2005, 11:30 PM
ND and USC that was bullshit they fuckin screwed the Irish over that time, also 7secs man it was 5 secs but still great game real edge of ya seat shit

baby jesus
10-16-2005, 09:09 AM
Yeah I Couldnt Believe That Game I Usually Dont Watch College Football But Something Told Me To Tune Into That Game. I Dont Know How He Got That Pass In There And That Guy Made A Really Nice Catch On It. Great Game I Just Glad I Decided To Watch It Over The Rangers 1st Period.

THE W
10-16-2005, 02:41 PM
ND and USC that was bullshit they fuckin screwed the Irish over that time, also 7secs man it was 5 secs but still great game real edge of ya seat shit
it was unfortunate but no one got screwed. matt lienart fumbled the football out of bounds which stops the clock and then rumbled in on the next play. fucked up way to lose but it was clean.

THE W
10-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Im sorry but I hate Notre Dame and am glad USC won. I was really rooting for Penn State, there like that cinderalla story. Definately gonna be on ESPN Classic very soon that So Cal/Notre Dame. Hell both of them.that michigan game was shit. only 3 points in the first half. i dont know how penn state was even undefeated up till that game. good that michigan won though. if we can win out we would have an outside chance of winning the big 10. we'll need some help though.

deadlymelody
10-19-2005, 09:09 PM
^
Haha sorry but Michigan is the most disappointing team this year. Top 5 in preseason and jumped out the gate 3-3.

THE W
10-20-2005, 07:47 AM
they had no gotdamn business being #5 in the first place. they had ohio state #4. neither one of those teams deserved to in the top 10.

num2son
10-20-2005, 11:26 AM
Yeah it was a great game.

King Justice
10-20-2005, 08:59 PM
it was unfortunate but no one got screwed. matt lienart fumbled the football out of bounds which stops the clock and then rumbled in on the next play. fucked up way to lose but it was clean.
Nah because USC was at the 1 maybe 2 yd line that put them at like the 1 ft line and gave 2 xtra seconds thats my beef right there rest game i would say is pretty clean