9. Preacher Produced by Just Blaze
10. It?s Alright feat. Marsha Ambrosios Produced by Kanye West
11. Believe It Produced by Just Blaze
12. Give It To Me Feat Raheem DeVaughn Produced by SC
13. What The Lovers Do feat Devin The Dude Produced by Red Spyda
14. Better Way feat Layzie Bone Produced by Just Blaze
15. Oh Yeah (Our Babies) Produced by Buckwild
16. Bring Me Down Produced by D.J. Corbett

Seems the delay has hurt the album in my eyes only 50% JB production. I coulda been good with Kanye, Buckwild and the rest JB. Bring Me Down is a dookie ass trak, already fuks it up for me. Make Me Sick was much iller. Cover is straight butt as well, shoulda stuck with the og cover, strait classic. Beggars cant be choosers and I'm glad hes droppin finally I just get the feelin the album has changed for the worse since he posted the "mastered" pic a few years back.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gLqj3VhA77M/SwCLgOEkkOI/AAAAAAAADoI/FdYCTJP_58Y/s400/Saigon+-+The+Greatest+Story+Never+Told.jpg

issues
12-16-2010, 11:47 AM
will be interesting to hear after all this build up and waiting..

also.. i prefer the old cover..

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-16-2010, 11:49 AM
Red Spyda, Kanye, Buckwild & Scram Jones....that's great actually.

Edgar Erebus
12-16-2010, 11:50 AM
so he has new tracks there?

claaa7
12-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Red Spyda, Kanye, Buckwild & Scram Jones....that's great actually.

Kanye and Buckwild usually hits home, with Scram and Spyda i feel it can go either way but hopefully they brought their A-game. i am still anticipating this LP, will be incredible to finally hear it and hopefully it lives up to some of the hype

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-16-2010, 11:58 AM
yeah but he really took his time =)

corky831
12-16-2010, 12:57 PM
actually.....this is the same exact tracklist for the original release.....i remember reading the reviews of tracks back in 07-08......and it included the joints from buckwild, red spyda, kanye, and JB.....so the wait hasnt ruined the final product....just the cover art...but who gives a fuck bout that....as long as the music is fire

corky831
12-16-2010, 01:00 PM
he may have just added 2 more tracks...thats it.....none were taken away

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-16-2010, 02:33 PM
What a fucking cunty shitty ass corny cover. Compared to the classic "OG" cover, wtf was he thinking.

Jin10304
12-16-2010, 02:55 PM
wont change the way the music sounds, fuck a cover

StoneMessiah
12-16-2010, 03:02 PM
i read it was coming out on suburban noize records (kmk, la coka nostra, etc) if so i think that is really dope. ready to hear it....

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
12-16-2010, 03:46 PM
saigon is one of the best emcees nowadays

Durag
12-16-2010, 04:56 PM
What a fucking cunty shitty ass corny cover. Compared to the classic "OG" cover, wtf was he thinking.

Have to agree, that new cover sucks.

After all this delay this album would want to be an absolute banger.

Meta4
12-16-2010, 11:45 PM
Kanye and Buckwild usually hits home, with Scram and Spyda i feel it can go either way but hopefully they brought their A-game. i am still anticipating this LP, will be incredible to finally hear it and hopefully it lives up to some of the hype

Scram usually gives Sai fukin bangers. I bang Belly Of The Beast all the time aka Scrams a safe bet for absolute heat. Corbett's trak is butt now we gotta hear D. Allen and SC whoever the fuk they are.

RAW-TASTE
12-17-2010, 06:56 PM
cant wait for it....it has been true to the name of the album 'greatest story never told' so far although i dont know about the 'great' part yet, hope it really comes out sometime soon

Mr. R&B
12-18-2010, 02:28 PM
i read it was coming out on suburban noize records (kmk, la coka nostra, etc) if so i think that is really dope. ready to hear it....

That's very interesting.

I don't care for KMK's music, but SubNoize has been signing some dope acts over the past couple years.

ZigZag
12-18-2010, 04:19 PM
This is gonna be classic.

Mr. R&B
12-18-2010, 04:55 PM
When is this supposed to drop?

I forgot.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-18-2010, 05:05 PM
....just the cover art...but who gives a fuck bout that....as long as the music is fire

Personally I do, a lot. Its damaged the album for me before ive even heard it. That awful, tacky, corny cover will constantly be in my head making me think I shouldnt be listening to music using such a moronic cover at the age of 24. Plus when I listen to an album the picture I have in my head during is the album cover, it colours it. When I think of a song from any album, the first thing that pops into my head is the cover art. The problem is everytime I hear a song from this album that shitty retard cover is going to pop into my head, and ruin the song a little for me.

But thats just me, maybe.

Meta4
12-18-2010, 06:36 PM
^^^ nah I'm basically the same, that cover was the perfect imagery for Sai to use for this. Specially knowin his backstory. I wont lose sleep but the og was timeless.

billyanalogue
12-19-2010, 04:00 AM
These cats like Papoose and Saigon are weak son. Even Canibus put down Pap on his new joint.

angry!
12-19-2010, 11:50 AM
that cover is embarrassing..

thats the KOTTON MOUTH KINGZ effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if ATLANTIC was buggin, sai coulda just shot a different prison bed and rolled with the same concept... same effect....

cuz the cover he got now, looks cheaper than his mixtape covers...

i just wanna hear it already...

i dont know why anyone would be sweating a SCRAM track on a saigon album...

saigons illest joints were laced by SCRAM...

cant wait to hear this shit, been a long time coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-19-2010, 12:00 PM
yeah i hope the JB beats are the type he was giving jay elec and not the type he was giving TI

Tecknowledgist
12-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Personally I do, a lot. Its damaged the album for me before ive even heard it. That awful, tacky, corny cover will constantly be in my head making me think I shouldnt be listening to music using such a moronic cover at the age of 24. Plus when I listen to an album the picture I have in my head during is the album cover, it colours it. When I think of a song from any album, the first thing that pops into my head is the cover art. The problem is everytime I hear a song from this album that shitty retard cover is going to pop into my head, and ruin the song a little for me.

But thats just me, maybe.

honestly have to agree here, i'm the exact same way. happened with that new celph titled/buckwild joint. i'll be listening to it thinking about celph sitting on a computer chair in front of fake photoshooped crates lol pisses me off

CEITEDMOFO
12-19-2010, 07:52 PM
SAIGON>>>>>BuDDENZ

These cats like Papoose and Saigon are weak son. Even Canibus put down Pap on his new joint.

PAP MURDERED CANIBIS

Frank Sobotka
12-19-2010, 08:46 PM
SAIGON>>>>>BuDDENZ
Waka Flocka >>> BUddenz