PDA

View Full Version : Debate ?

LORD NOSE
12-16-2010, 02:49 PM
What is it that you want to debate ?

PALEFORCE
12-16-2010, 02:51 PM
what is it that you dont want to debate?
you closed my discussion, remember?

LORD NOSE
12-16-2010, 03:00 PM
you are either playin or someone poisoned you with some stupidity juice

PALEFORCE
12-16-2010, 03:03 PM
ad hominems are not a valid point of argument, try again

LORD NOSE
12-16-2010, 03:15 PM
or close my thread cuz you dont want to debate me and be exposed for the fraud you are

what debate was i running from ?

did you want to debate whether or not mexicans are dumb ?

that mexicans are coming to get me ?

is this what you wanted to debate me on, then i got scared, cause you are the truth, so i abused my mod powers and closed your thread ?

is this what you think ?

you dont want to build on ides you just want to defend your ides you fucking nigger

i got allot of my ideas from the people here in KTL -

what idea was i defending ?

you have this idea that mexicans are dumb and they are coming to get you - i don't share that same idea, but me not sharing that same idea is not the reason why i closed your thread

PALEFORCE
12-16-2010, 03:24 PM
not all mexicans are dumb but the illegal immigrants are, they cant even speak or write their own language.

if they were smart they wouldnt be in this position.

so they come here and rob us. kind of like the idiots on the streets in america

im curious though why did you close my thread if you like the things i said?

Edgar Erebus
12-16-2010, 03:27 PM
You mad, Palehorse? You know very well that this redneck bible-and-rifle anti-conspiracy anti-immigrant anti-everything stance will get you exactly nowhere.

Matter of fact, go to the Bahamas, maybe you'll realize that there exist people demanding less and being happier.

Edgar Erebus
12-16-2010, 03:28 PM
P.S. Your grandpa or whatever that came there on the boat probably didn't know to write either.

LORD NOSE
12-16-2010, 03:29 PM
im curious though why did you close my thread if you like the things i said?

lol - nigga go drink some water

PALEFORCE
12-16-2010, 03:31 PM
You mad, Palehorse? You know very well that this redneck bible-and-rifle anti-conspiracy anti-immigrant anti-everything stance will get you exactly nowhere.

Matter of fact, go to the Bahamas, maybe you'll realize that there exist people demanding less and being happier.

your wrong, its making me rich
and your wrong about everything else

PALEFORCE
12-16-2010, 03:32 PM
lol - nigga go drink some water

thanks for submitting to my argument

and your the reason why whites call blacks niggers

LORD NOSE
12-16-2010, 03:36 PM
lmao - who gives a fuck what whites call blacks -

we are in a different time fossilthought

tie 2 tomatoes to your feet and ketchup

Edgar Erebus
12-16-2010, 03:36 PM
your wrong, its making me rich
and your wrong about everything else

I can't check how rich are you, but you're definitely frustrated as hell. You should re-assess your priorities if you ask me.

PALEFORCE
12-16-2010, 03:42 PM
im doing ok, i know all this stuff. i frustrated dealing with idiots, especially when im trying to help them

Edgar Erebus
12-16-2010, 03:42 PM
You've been learning from idiots for a long time, yeen know.

LORD NOSE
12-16-2010, 04:05 PM
keeping the company with rich racist

they got money - he wants money - he'll behave just like them -

PALEFORCE
12-16-2010, 05:40 PM
your a fucking racist! you hypocrite and your a liar

you nd style pulled the race card first and i just called you niggers for it. i never brought up race,

racism and hatred and anger got you blinded from the truth

be a fucking man, dont be a nigger

IrOnMaN
12-16-2010, 05:52 PM

And what is the truth, Palehorse?

PALEFORCE
12-16-2010, 06:02 PM
this all stemmed from n earlier convo where i said the governement ws allowing illegal immigration so the rmy could recruit poor dumb mexicans to use against american citizens in gun confisctions nd being taken to fema camps

which whether sunny wants to be american or not, includes him

PALEFORCE
12-16-2010, 06:16 PM
and its not the only reson just one

IrOnMaN
12-16-2010, 06:17 PM
this all stemmed from n earlier convo where i said the governement ws allowing illegal immigration so the rmy could recruit poor dumb mexicans to use against american citizens in gun confisctions nd being taken to fema camps

which whether sunny wants to be american or not, includes him

Ok but how does that make Sunny Winters a nigger? Is it because he's a black man and he's speaking his OWN mind?

People are people, Palehorse. We're not always going to agree on certain things. I guess it's easier for whites to down blacks, right?

WARPATH
12-16-2010, 06:25 PM
Damn Pale, your fucking disgrace homeboy. I'm embarrassed by you, to think I vouched for you to build with us in the Vat section.

I'm tell you now- Mexicans have more of right to be in the country than your hill billy ass. We were traveling freely between north and south america for hundreds of years before white people started laying down THEIR laws.

GTFO with your racist bullshit.

Prolifical ENG
12-16-2010, 06:37 PM
Pale, when were you ever concerned about 'living standards' and resulting in the decline of it? I thought it was always your belief that society is always degenerating.

I dont know why you are so against these 'Mexicans' all of a sudden.

WARPATH
12-16-2010, 07:08 PM
I was down in mexico back in August. They had large statues of Natives with WU-TANG sword style.

http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/travel/droland-dhakim/images1205/f1205large.jpg

Pale, you scared we gonna start making statues in our own image, instead of the ones white people make of us in hand cuffs? This is the city 80 miles from where I live:

http://www.civicimages.com/im/united_states/south_dakota/rapid-city-statues-031.jpg

http://www.civicimages.com/im/united_states/south_dakota/rapid-city-statues-032.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Yeah it' like honestly Pale you're retarded about the race issue. We're uninvited guests in the land of the People. The Europeans came with steel and fire to take it from them. I live on Algonquin land. Now I'm not saying I think we should leave and I don't think the indigenous peoples are asking that. As someone born here I have a right to live here, but I should respect the fact that this great land was someone else's once and I have an obligation to share it with them.

What we need is a Native American president. Screw the hype for "a Black President" or "a woman president" etc. There is currently 1 native american in congress. That's less than their population. About 1% of the population is homogeneously indigenous and I'm sure a much larger percent are partial. 1 in over 535 members of congress? That's gay. :)

If anything is to be done about Mexico it should be plans to improve their standard of living. Building a wall is ridiculous, that hurts us more than them. What we need to do is grow each other's economies, crack down on the crime and corruption in Mexico (and here in the United States.) Mexico should be a flourishing state. It can and it will be.

The whole purpose of America is that we are "the shining city on the hill" we're a microcosm of the world. The goal of America is to establish the best state possible so that the rest of the world can join us in our example. We should be striving to be upright instead of political. We're not political apes, we're something more.

Mumm Ra
12-16-2010, 09:00 PM

:?

LORD NOSE
12-16-2010, 09:15 PM
you nd style pulled the race card first and i just called you niggers for it. i never brought up race,

you just wanted to find a reason to call someone a nigger - so that you can see what the reaction would be -

maybe

i was angry for a few days - yall could see it in my post - then i got me some wet girl stuff, now i'm fine - your problem is with you and your accomplishments in this world - you are frustrated being palehorse and you are worried that big dick brown people are coming to get you

in america, i'm nigger man - everywhere i go, i'm nigger man to everyone

DeeBlock
12-16-2010, 09:28 PM
Pale could remove toxins from his tap water, but not his brain!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-16-2010, 11:15 PM
While Sunny's Afrocentrism pisses me off sometimes, at least we agree that Pale is a faggot.

I'm officially apologizing for insulting you a while ago when you gave me a warning. That was way harsh of me.

Dokuro
12-16-2010, 11:54 PM
although i disagree with Horse greatly and on a regaler basses, he does have the right to open a discussion on the matters of immigration, immigration reform is not only an important issue in America, but the topic fits in the forum better the most subjects. if you have a problem with his opinion write against it.

this is just one more injustice perpetrated by the mods on this sub-forum.

you sunny have gotten addicted to your power, you have become a Castro. change your ways or we will be calling for your resignation. but your a good level headed guy and i think you can do better

Dokuro
12-17-2010, 12:04 AM
you know i just reviewed the thread and i was the only one not attacking his character.

so what the fuck does it say about all of you when i'm the level headed one.....?

LORD NOSE
12-17-2010, 12:06 AM
we can discuss immigration and shit

just not in that way

and louis - in about an hour, i'm gonna erase your post just to show you how abusive i am

Dokuro
12-17-2010, 12:10 AM
i know..[shit eating grin]

so what just because his ideas come off raciest, incorrect and opposing to yours

we cant talk about it............?.

Visionz
12-17-2010, 12:14 AM
although i disagree with Horse greatly and on a regaler basses, he does have the right to open a discussion on the matters of immigration, immigration reform is not only an important issue in America, but the topic fits in the forum better the most subjects. if you have a problem with his opinion write against it.

this is just one more injustice perpetrated by the mods on this sub-forum.

you sunny have gotten addicted to your power, you have become a Castro. change your ways or we will be calling for your resignation. but your a good level headed guy and i think you can do better
you got a mouse in your pocket?

Dokuro
12-17-2010, 12:20 AM
ya. you know i alway kick it with the door mouse

LORD NOSE
12-17-2010, 12:24 AM
i know..[shit eating grin]

so what just because his ideas come off raciest, incorrect and opposing to yours

we cant talk about it............?. no - you can't talk about it

Visionz
12-17-2010, 01:55 AM
then close this thread to

because its ether you way or the firring range

http://glossynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/firing-squad_gn.gif
hahahaha you damn right

It funny how you keep comparing me to one of the strongest of satan's forces to ever march the earth and yet you do it to spite me though you talk all that bullshit.

Basically, you're a whiny little bitch cause I'm not letting you walk across my shiny marble floors with those muddy ass galoshes your little snot-nosed ass is wearing. You either come with the real or stay the fuck out. period.

LORD NOSE
12-17-2010, 10:46 AM
Lmao