PDA

View Full Version : Why Don't Muslims Eat Pork ?

7EL7
10-15-2005, 10:27 PM
WHY, WHY, WHY ???

Sicka than aidZ
10-15-2005, 11:16 PM
Scurred

Os3y3ris
10-15-2005, 11:30 PM
Same reason Jews and devout Christians don't.

7EL7
10-16-2005, 12:03 AM
whats that reason ?

Os3y3ris
10-16-2005, 12:08 AM
God said not to. I don't recall him giving a reason, though its not the cleanest animal exactly.

LordReveal
10-16-2005, 01:11 AM
all the scriptures warn the people of the dangers of eating swine, however the Islamic world (I'm not gonna say Muslims because the Islamic world includes Muslims & 5 percenters) are the only group that obey this law to the fullest. EVERYBODY in the Islamic world do not eat swine because they realize the hazards of it. The body is a temple. Not all chritians & jews obey this law, however. Only some.

Prince Rai
10-16-2005, 01:20 AM
ehh most jews i knoe do obey

Prince Rai
10-16-2005, 01:21 AM
but then again.. in most languages ie arabic and arabic influenced laguages the word swine means foul... thus the languag itself explains pig even before religion made it manifest..

ill put up an article about this more later

LordReveal
10-16-2005, 01:36 AM
in most languages ie arabic and arabic influenced laguages the word swine means foul...
there u go, my nigg. U hit the nail right in the head, the Qur'an describes the swine as a foul animal. And in some passages, fowl is another name for swine/pork.

Big Risk
10-16-2005, 01:48 AM
my friends said it is believed as dirty meat from a dirty animal , and it causes sickness.

7EL7
10-16-2005, 01:55 AM
but whats so foul about it ?

Big Risk
10-16-2005, 03:00 AM
I dunno, they eat anything, they roll aroudn in mud. I dont know.

SubtleEnergies
10-16-2005, 05:01 AM
Why's Ghost hate Jews?

Actually I have read that the DNA of pig is more similar to a human's than a monkeys. This is why is causes similar diseases....It apparently increases the chances of birth defects if consumed in large amounts.

Besides that....has anyone got the nutritional info on the stuff? What is is like 99% fat? Shit just doesn;t look right.

LORD NOSE
10-16-2005, 05:07 AM
BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT - BUT THE PIG IS NOT AN NATURAL ANIMAL

IT IS GRAFTED FROM OTHER ANIMALS AND WAS MADE TO EAT THE DEAD THAT WAS LEFT LAYING AROUND IN THE MOUNTAINS OF EUROPE

THEY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO BURRY THEIR DEAD UNTIL LATER

IT HAS LITTLE TO NO SWEAT GLANDS AND THIS IS WHY IT HAS A SALTY TASTE

THAT IS SWEAT

AND THATS WHY IT HAS TO ROLL AROUND IN WATER OR MUD

TO COOL IT SELF DOWN

IT HAS NO WAY OF ELIMINATING THE TOXINS IN ITS BODY

THE TOXINS STAY IN THE FLESH OF THE ANIMAL

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-16-2005, 07:00 AM
Actually I have read that the DNA of pig is more similar to a human's than a monkeys. .
Thats it, People dont realise Pigs are actually the closest living relative of the human in the animal world, they are more intelligent than Dolphins and Monkeys.

Maybe cos God thought it was almost cannibalism.

MantiZ
10-16-2005, 07:18 AM
Japanese ppl are eating seafood and boiled pig and live for a hundred years
my grand grand father ate pig for all his life and died when he was 84 or sumthin (died because of accident - he fell of the roof)

and you ppl are saying that pork is unhealthy? or is it just cool to be uber-believers and do what rest of uber-believers say.
muslims don't eat pork because long ago they lived in deserts and there was problem to find trees for fire and there was problem with cooking. that caused ppl to suffer from various diseases and so they touched up their sacred book and made a warning for others. it's much better to say that Allah will punish yoiu than just saying sumtrhing like "you better don't eat that pig".
PIG is OK!!!
i dunno maybe american pigs are unhealthy. maybe american dumbfuck farmers don't know how to grow a pig properly. i dunno. north european and asian pigs are good, tasty and harmless.

peace!

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-16-2005, 08:56 AM
muslims don't eat pork because long ago they lived in deserts and there was problem to find trees for fire and there was problem with cooking. that caused ppl to suffer from various diseases and so they touched up their sacred book and made a warning for others. it's much better to say that Allah will punish yoiu than just saying sumtrhing like "you better don't eat that pig".

peace!
good point

cept one
10-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Pork is condemed in the Torah, Bible, and Quran with little to no explaination. Science however can help us understand God's Reasoning for this... Like metioned above Pigs are living garbagemen they eat anything... Naturally thier body's have special functions in thier digestive tracks that help expell these toxins. Also like mentioned above Pig flesh and human flesh are very similar so much so that pig valves are used in heart transplant surgerys. This capability make it very easy for toxins to cross over into humans.

Golden_Armz
10-16-2005, 11:33 AM
Why ask the question when u know the answer?

why, why, why?

MantiZ
10-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Like metioned above Pigs are living garbagemen they eat anything...

One must be a fucking idiot if he thinks that pig eats everything.
What the fuck guys? Haven't you seen a pig in your life or what?
It's interesting that ppl are talking about smart things in forums and at the same time they haven't seen a real pig...
It's obvious that most of you don't know shit bout pigs.
Of course you won't be healthy if you eat too much pork. but wtf? you won't be healthy if you eat too much carrots either.

peace!

IthinkI'mGonnaBeLesbian.
10-16-2005, 11:47 AM
Because they're not pork.

Golden_Armz
10-16-2005, 11:53 AM
It's interesting that ppl are talking about smart things in forums and at the same time they haven't seen a real pig...
Of course you won't be healthy if you eat too much pork. but wtf? you won't be healthy if you eat too much carrots either.

peace!
so tell us what we need to know ol' farmer joe

MantiZ
10-16-2005, 12:17 PM
ol' farmer joe says that pig doesen't eat everything you'll give. i've seen pigs and i've seen that they just walk away from food they don't like (my grandma gave them really good pig food). maybe only starving pigs would eat anything (which animal wouldn't?). Pig rolls in dirt cuz it has no hair, so it must protect itself from insects and find ways to cool themselves (elephants are similar at this case. is elephant dirty animal?)
don't bring down a poor animal just because it is unable to see the skies.

dirty?
http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/images/250/pig_1.jpg
NO!

Healthy!
http://www.photo.net/photo/pcd2549/njsf-pig-racing-16.4.jpg

LOL!!!

Peace!

Golden_Armz
10-16-2005, 12:20 PM
I see piglets not PIGS!

MantiZ
10-16-2005, 12:32 PM
i don't see no dirt

http://hven.swarthmore.edu/%7Ecohen/england/pictures/pix/pig.jpg

fat? of course if you'll constantly feed any live organism and keep them in closed area so it can't move much it'll become big and fat
like this

LORD NOSE
10-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Japanese ppl are eating seafood and boiled pig and live for a hundred years
my grand grand father ate pig for all his life and died when he was 84 or sumthin (died because of accident - he fell of the roof)

IMAGINE HOW MUCH LONGER THEY WOULD LIVE AND HOW MUCH STRONGER THEY WOULD BE WITH OUT IT

and you ppl are saying that pork is unhealthy? or is it just cool to be uber-believers and do what rest of uber-believers say.
PIG is OK!!!
i dunno maybe american pigs are unhealthy. maybe american dumbfuck farmers don't know how to grow a pig properly. i dunno. north european and asian pigs are good, tasty and harmless.

LMAO - THIS IS SAD

cept one
10-16-2005, 12:54 PM

peace!
Pigs eat just about anything! my uncle owns atleast 2 dozen pot belly pigs and atleast a dozen full size hogs. They eat anything and everything you give them, they eat and digest bone, each others excrement, and just about anything else you throw at them even rotting flesh. They are unclean for you!

The ban on eating pork goes back to the Old Testiment way before the Quran... Seems like to me that people ate alot of fish back in those days.... hmmm i wonder how they cooked them if there was such a lack of fire wood as you claim.

Big Risk
10-16-2005, 01:08 PM
Yo Mantiz, THEY DO ANY ANYTHING! If you gave them a human body to eat, there would NOTHING left, they would even eat the Teeth!

akira kurosawa
10-16-2005, 01:12 PM
i see alot of 'pig' ignorance in this thread.

Big Risk
10-16-2005, 01:14 PM
Then educate us.

LHX
10-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Then educate us.
i think you got your ghostface lyrics wrong

there is nothing wrong with eating pig

but
there is nothing right about eating pig

and

there is something wrong with eating a lot of pig

Big Risk
10-16-2005, 01:43 PM
Lol Lhx Lmfao@!!!@edsd Yoyoyoyoyyo!opo!o! Omggg Gg G G G My Stomchheheehehhehe Eewew@eesdfsdf Eewwwww Lolll!l!l!l!l Lmfaoo!o!o

LHX
10-16-2005, 01:44 PM

IT IS GRAFTED FROM OTHER ANIMALS AND WAS MADE TO EAT THE DEAD THAT WAS LEFT LAYING AROUND IN THE MOUNTAINS OF EUROPE

THAT IS SWEAT

TO COOL IT SELF DOWN

they developed a gland neer the heel of their foot where they secrete toxins from

Big Risk
10-16-2005, 01:45 PM
ohhhh shit LHX be handed knowledge out like hotcakes son!

LHX
10-16-2005, 01:49 PM
they are still toxic animals tho

but
so are tuna these days (mercury)

some schools of thought suggest it is actually good to eat animals such as pig or fish such as tuna because they develop stronger systems to combat the toxins

in chinese medicine
pork is suggested for certain kidney ailments if the patient can tolerate meat

red meat is very potent food tho
and not really in a good way
use with strict moderation

Prince Rai
10-16-2005, 01:51 PM
"You are what you eat" - Native American proverb

In folklore terms, eating the meat of the pig is said to contribute to lack of morality and shame, plus greed for wealth, laziness, indulgence, dirtiness and gluttony. We insult a person by calling him or her a "Pig" when they demonstrate these characteristics. Muslims are forbidden by God to eat the meat of the pig (pork).

This is detailed in verses 2:173, 5:3, 6:145, and 16:115 of the Qur'an. An exemplary verse is quoted here: "He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Is Pork Forbidden to Muslims Only?

The Jews and Christians are also forbidden from eating pork. Here is a quote from the Old Testament to that effect: "And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." Deuteronomy 14:8

Many Christians believe that this verse was directed only at the Jews. But Jesus himself says during the Sermon on the Mount; "Think not that I am come to destroy the Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill." Some Christians say that, after a vision by St. Peter, God cleansed all animals and made them fit and lawful for human consumption. If ALL animals are cleansed by Peter's vision, this includes dogs, cats, vultures, and rats: but you just don't see people getting excited about a cat-meat sandwich like they do over barbecued pork or bacon. Others say that it was Paul who rescinded the law forbidding pork to humans, in order to appease the Romans, who enjoyed the taste of pig-meat. Many excuses have been given, but none are very sound.

Many Far Eastern traditions also discourage the eating of pork. The 3,000 year old Confucian Book of Rites says, "Agentleman does not eat the flesh of pigs and dogs." Although many Chinese are avid eaters of pork today, physicians of ancient China recognized pork-eating as the root of many human ailments. Buddhists, Jains and Hindus usually avoid eating any kind of meat.

Bad effects of pork consumption

Pig's bodies contain many toxins, worms and latent diseases. Although some of these infestations are harbored in other animals, modern veterinarians say that pigs are far more predisposed to these illnesses than other animals. This could be because pigs like to scavenge and will eat any kind of food, including dead insects, worms, rotting carcasses, excreta (including their own), garbage, and other pigs.

Influenza (flu) is one of the most famous illnesses which pigs share with humans. This illness is harbored in the lungs of pigs during the summer months and tends to affect pigs and humans in the cooler months. Sausage contains bits of pigs' lungs, so those who eat pork sausage tend to suffer more during epidemics of influenza. Pig meat contains excessive quantities of histamine and imidazole compounds, which can lead to itching and inflammation; growth hormone, which promotes inflammation and growth; sulphur-containing mesenchymal mucus, which leads to swelling and deposits of mucus in tendons and cartilage, resulting in arthritis, rheumatism, etc.

Sulfur helps cause firm human tendons and ligaments to be replaced by the pig's soft mesenchymal tissues, and degeneration of human cartilage. Eating pork can also lead to gallstones and obesity, probably due to its high cholesterol and saturated fat content. The pig is the main carrier of the taenia solium worm, which is found it its flesh. These tapeworms are found in human intestines with greater frequency in nations where pigs are eaten. This type of tapeworm can pass through the intestines and affect many other organs, and is incurable once it reaches beyond a certain stage. One in six people in the US and Canada has trichinosis from eating trichina worms which are found in pork. Many people have no symptoms to warn them of this, and when they do, they resemble symptoms of many other illnesses. These worms are not noticed during meat inspections, nor are they killed by salting or smoking. Few people cook the meat long enough to kill the trichinae. The rat (another scavenger) also harbors this disease. There are dozens of other worms, germs, diseases and bacteria which are commonly found in pigs, many of which are specific to the pig, or found in greater frequency in pigs.

Pigs are biologically similar to humans, and their meat is said to taste similar to human flesh. Pigs have been used for dissection in biology labs due to the similarity between their organs and human organs. People with insulin-dependent diabetes usually inject themselves with pig insulin.

Kindness to animals Every creature was created by Allah for a purpose. The Prophet always encouraged being kind to animals. Although we should not eat the meat of the pig, it doesn't mean that we should hate pigs. We should show them the same kindness as any other animal, and not abuse or torture them. Pigs score high on tests devised to determine animal intelligence; in other words, they are very smart. It used to be that Europe people believed that pork would taste better if the pigs were kept in a state of filth, but this is not the natural inclination of the pig. When left to their own devices, it is said that pigs do not like to soil their sleeping quarters. As for their tendency to wallow in mud, that is done mainly to keep cool.

LORD NOSE
10-16-2005, 01:56 PM
they developed a gland neer the heel of their foot where they secrete toxins from

I KNOW THAT GOT DAM IT !

ITS A PUS HOLE AND IT DOESN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE TOXINS OUT OF ITS BODY

THAT NASTY OINK SOUND THEY MAKE IS THE SOUND OF THEM BEING STUFFED WITH GARBAGE HALF WAY VOMMITING THAT SHIT OUT

THE MEAT IS SALTY BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GET RID OF ENOUGH TOXINS

THATS WHY IT HAS A NATURALLY SALTY TASTE

THAT PIG HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 5 MONTHS AND YOUR NOW JUST EATING IT ?

Prince Rai
10-16-2005, 02:07 PM
calm down

LORD NOSE
10-16-2005, 02:08 PM
calm down

YOU A REFEREE ?

MantiZ
10-16-2005, 02:21 PM
then i must say that north european and east european pigs are different than others.
cuz our pigs DON'T eat anything!

Prince Rai
10-16-2005, 02:21 PM
YOU A REFEREE ?
it was worth saying jeeez!

LORD NOSE
10-16-2005, 02:22 PM
then i must say that north european and east european pigs are different than others.
cuz our pigs DON'T eat anything!

WOW !

GENERAL CHAT IS CALLING

bonez
10-16-2005, 02:25 PM
they're dirty animals. as already stated, they roll around in the mud and all that kinda ish.

Shemsu Elohim
10-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Because the devolving atoms of swine feed the ego of lust, which is our greatest enemy in the Path of Self Realization.

LordReveal
10-16-2005, 03:37 PM
true

too much of anything is bad for u

LordReveal
10-16-2005, 03:39 PM
However...

THAT IS SWEAT

TO COOL IT SELF DOWN

This is all true.

LHX
10-16-2005, 03:40 PM
I KNOW THAT GOT DAM IT !

ITS A PUS HOLE AND IT DOESN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE TOXINS OUT OF ITS BODY

THAT NASTY OINK SOUND THEY MAKE IS THE SOUND OF THEM BEING STUFFED WITH GARBAGE HALF WAY VOMMITING THAT SHIT OUT

THE MEAT IS SALTY BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GET RID OF ENOUGH TOXINS

THATS WHY IT HAS A NATURALLY SALTY TASTE

THAT PIG HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 5 MONTHS AND YOUR NOW JUST EATING IT ?
i dont eat pork
man

eating dead meat (not so much fish)
makes your body think its okay to be dead

and results in you leading a lifestyle that we lead weigh you down to the dirt a lot faster than otherwise

it is risky

LORD NOSE
10-16-2005, 04:06 PM
THE GOD ZOSER MADE THE PIG OUT OF DOG RAT AND CAT

born invincible
10-16-2005, 04:57 PM
i dont know about you all... but i could sure go for some bacon right now!!

yummy!!!!

Os3y3ris
10-16-2005, 05:21 PM
Zoser?

LORD NOSE
10-16-2005, 06:14 PM
ZOSER

Os3y3ris
10-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Who the fuck is Zozer?

tostones
10-16-2005, 07:31 PM
toxoplasmosis was a problem for awhile

taeniasis solium can be transmitted through eating raw or undercooked pork or viscera of pigs following refrigeration at 4 C for less than 30 days.

there are still trichinosis outbreaks in China

neurocysticercosis has been linked with pork consumption and/or husbandry

and processed meat intakes were associated with an increased risk of pancreatic cancer. Fat and saturated fat are not likely to contribute to the underlying carcinogenic mechanism because the findings for fat from meat and dairy products differed.

etc..

snapple
10-16-2005, 08:39 PM
^^ i bet i can find some research on why eating chicken and beef is bad too...muslims don't know why they don't touch swine...you're gonna tell me all those years ago they knew

"taeniasis solium can be transmitted through eating raw or undercooked pork or viscera of pigs following refrigeration at 4 C for less than 30 days.

there are still trichinosis outbreaks in China

neurocysticercosis has been linked with pork consumption and/or husbandry

and processed meat intakes were associated with an increased risk of pancreatic cancer. Fat and saturated fat are not likely to contribute to the underlying carcinogenic mechanism because the findings for fat from meat and dairy products differed.

etc.."

i think at this point it's tradition..

LORD NOSE
10-16-2005, 09:01 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/khinziyr.jpg

Os3y3ris
10-16-2005, 09:01 PM
Fish transmits poisons all the time.

LORD NOSE
10-16-2005, 09:03 PM
DAM YALL ARE SO THICK HEADED

THE PIG IS/WAS NOT MADE TO BE FOOD

Cm0ney
10-16-2005, 10:04 PM
this thread is fucking hilarious

KidSha
10-16-2005, 11:59 PM

THE PIG IS/WAS NOT MADE TO BE FOOD True INDEED!

Genesis Chapter 1 Verse 28 - 29

Humans and animals ware created by the same source, we share the same planet, we share the same universe, killing the animal and having it as food is like you destroying your self the universe and the environment.

Its like paying to destroy your body, there are many un necessary chemicals injected into the animal and then we eat the flesh and muscle of the animal the chemicals get released into our bodies and pollutes us humans, chickens are born with 3 breasts and babies with disfigurations, growth hormones cause our babies to grow twice as fast and develop many future problems. (to many to name)

Also meat is NEVER fresh unless you kill it and eat it right away; it goes through a process of many plastic chemicals so it stays so called “fresh”, how do you think the mean looks so nice and pink? Dead meat turned black/purple after 10 minutes of no blood flow.

We all have free will so do what you want, quit asking WHY just do the knowledge.

PEACE and ONE

LordReveal
10-17-2005, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by SUNNY WINTERS

Word is bond. Not every fucking animal was made for human consumption.

NUH
10-17-2005, 02:02 AM
They're pussies, that's why. I'll eat any animal that tastes good, regardless. Fuck a religion that preaches you over what to and not to eat.

7EL7
10-17-2005, 01:40 PM
They're pussies, that's why. I'll eat any animal that tastes good, regardless. Fuck a religion that preaches you over what to and not to eat.

lol

that cow has been dead for 5 months and your just now eating it ?

if i make some hot elephant intestines taste good with spices and onions will you eat it ?

7EL7
10-17-2005, 01:55 PM
the pig here is being compared to rat and other abominable things

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/SWINE.jpg

NUH
10-17-2005, 03:23 PM
lol

that cow has been dead for 5 months and your just now eating it ?

if i make some hot elephant intestines taste good with spices and onions will you eat it ? Sure, why not. Don't act as if someone cooked you food (you didn't know what is was made of) that you wouldn't eat it again. I saw a clip on TV once that they gave random people cooked worm and they liked it but when it was revealed what it actually was, they bugged out and said they wouldn't eat it again. What fuckstains.

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/SWINE.jpg So? It's not like Jesus actually said it, man wrote the Bible. Hell, Jesus isn't even the son of God (if there is one).

Born Ruler I
10-17-2005, 03:59 PM
People who eat anything served to them are fools.

I cook my own food, or eat it raw, but I select it or grow it myself.

If you had a reaction to the food, how would you know how to treat it or avoid it in the future if you never knew what it was in the first place?

One

Shemsu Elohim
10-17-2005, 04:07 PM
http://www.monkey.org/%7Echester/photojournal/2002-08-31/images/Pig%20Dscn3855.jpg
fat? of course if you'll constantly feed any live organism and keep them in closed area so it can't move much it'll become big and fat
like this
Fat or not, you mean to tell me, that after seeing that disgusting thing or anything that resembles it(the pig I mean), that you would eat it?!?

That's some savage shit. :r :r :r :r

Would you eat a sewer rat too?

That pig actually looks nastier than a sewer rat.

Golden_Armz
10-17-2005, 07:32 PM
naaaaaasty

c'mon joe! u can breed better than that!!

tostones
10-17-2005, 09:12 PM
^^ i bet i can find some research on why eating chicken and beef is bad too...muslims don't know why they don't touch swine...you're gonna tell me all those years ago they knew
I bet you can too. The question is if you will do anything with that knowledge.

Actually, as I mentioned in the previous post, the diseases still affect many in the world today. Its not just "years ago". You ask how muslims could know back then? Its not that hard to put two and two together.

I see the abstinence of pork as right and exact. Much more based on reason, than say.. the desire to eat your savior.

peace

Born Ruler I
10-19-2005, 08:36 AM
:clap:

One

Koolish
10-19-2005, 07:36 PM
I bet you can too. The question is if you will do anything with that knowledge.

Actually, as I mentioned in the previous post, the diseases still affect many in the world today. Its not just "years ago". You ask how muslims could know back then? Its not that hard to put two and two together.

I see the abstinence of pork as right and exact. Much more based on reason, than say.. the desire to eat your savior.

peacenice! any subtle reference to the hate of Christianity is always cool!
________
FORD GRANADA (EUROPE) (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Granada_(Europe))

LORD NOSE
05-18-2009, 12:13 AM
Why ask the question when u know the answer?

why, why, why?

ha ha

Longbongcilvaringz
05-18-2009, 01:49 AM

hahaha

IT'S NOT MADE TO BE FOOOOOOOD!!!!

Word is bond. Not every fucking animal was made for human consumption.

Yes they were.

Every single thing ever.

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/SWINE.jpg

That information is wrong.

ha ha

That is not funny.

EAGLE EYE
05-19-2009, 02:34 AM

http://i43.tinypic.com/5zfz2f.jpg

knewcheeze
05-19-2009, 11:21 AM
eye think its funny when people be like "i stopped eating pork" like its some big thing

all dead animal flesh is bad for you

pork just happens to be the worst

Black Man
05-19-2009, 12:41 PM
eye think its funny when people be like "i stopped eating pork" like its some big thing

all dead animal flesh is bad for you

pork just happens to be the worst

Improving the quality of one's life is a big thing especially in a day and time when error is the dish of the day.

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 12:06 AM
some take it even further after that and fast from food all together

who's with me ?