djskillz
12-21-2010, 12:42 PM
big fan. genocide and juice is my shit.

Fatal Guillotine
12-21-2010, 01:14 PM
i havent heard anything from them any new songs or cd

djskillz
12-21-2010, 03:17 PM
boots riley is in a group with tom morello from rage against the machine now. i dunno if they've released anything yet.

Fatal Guillotine
12-21-2010, 03:20 PM
there goes the neighborhood

djskillz
12-21-2010, 03:21 PM
whatchu mean?

Fatal Guillotine
12-21-2010, 03:29 PM
well how does tom morello sound, isnt he the guy with the dreads?

Taskmaster2112
12-21-2010, 04:17 PM

Tom Morello is the guitarist from Rage Against the Machine. he doesn't have dreads.

-The A to the Z-
12-21-2010, 04:52 PM
boots riley is in a group with tom morello from rage against the machine now. i dunno if they've released anything yet.

An album and and EP thus far; Street Sweeper Social Club last year and the Ghetto Blaster EP a few months back.

Haven't heard either of those, but I love the Coup albums, with Genocide & Juice probably being my favourite.

Their approach to political rap is more easily endearing than alot of other groups, and I appreciate that.

netscape check two
12-21-2010, 05:53 PM
TVIz5jyrQAU

djskillz
12-22-2010, 01:08 AM
An album and and EP thus far; Street Sweeper Social Club last year and the Ghetto Blaster EP a few months back.

Haven't heard either of those, but I love the Coup albums, with Genocide & Juice probably being my favourite.

Their approach to political rap is more easily endearing than alot of other groups, and I appreciate that.

thanks for the info.

Fatal Guillotine
12-22-2010, 06:13 PM
fZ_gFyB6GnA

CharlesJones
01-08-2011, 12:38 PM
I don't like any of their albums but Boots is a good rapper. What happened to E-Rock? I liked him. I like a few songs from their first album Kill My Landlord such as Dig It, Not Yet Free, Funk remix. LOL@Boots saying on Not Yet Free, niggas, thugs, dope dealers and pimps, basketball players, rap stars and simps. That's what little black boys are made of hahahahahahahahahaha. Sluts, hoes, press the naps around your neck, broads pop that coochie, bitches stay in check. That's what little black girls are made of hahahahahahahahaha.

OntheHorizon
01-08-2011, 12:48 PM
I still havent heard any of Street Sweepers record yet but I did see them live (Opening for Nine Inch Nails of all the fucking groups, lol) didnt even know whe they were playing it was a pretty decent performance.......... Definatly wasnt the right crowd though, the werent exactly well recieved that night and I dont think they finished the whole tour, they were playing with Trent Reznor who has the most Nazi-esque fans in all music and the other band was Jane's Addiction who brought in nothing but 40 year old stoners, wasnt a good night for them, lol

whitey
01-09-2011, 11:53 AM

ur thinking of zach de la rocha. he was the rage lead singer. has some rap tracks out. was supposed to come out with a whole album but its on the shelves someplace.

ive got the street sweeper stuff. its alright. nothing mind blowing. boots its good, but you hear that guitar that tom plays and you just want to hear zach rapping over it.

drippie k
01-09-2011, 06:16 PM
theres some coup songs i like a lot but theres also some i just can't listen to for some reason